Cena will not be taking over Nexus

Why would Cena help Barrett win? That's like Favre giving up his starting job to Tavaris Jackson and giving him a high five. Your top star does not help a rookie win the WWE title and become his bitch. The only was this would work is if Cena slowly turns Nexus against Barrett saying that Barrett is too weak and an unfit leader for Nexus. Its like when Triple H took The Rock's place in the Corporation 11 years ago. I prefer to let things play out. The fact that I don't know where this is going is a good thing.

I don't know about turning Cena heel. They could always turn Taker heel to have the classic good guy/bad guy match at Mania next year.

I think that we may be on the way to seeing Otunga align with Cena against Nexus in the near future, as they were both pissed off about dropping the tag belts (digging the tag division's grave a little deeper in the process, but that's another story...) and there was that little side conversation the first week Cena was in Nexus between him and Otunga, where Otunga tried to play buddy buddy with Cena and was reprimanded by Barrett. We shall see...

I can see both sides of the argument here. Generally speaking, there's a lot up in the air this moment. As has been mentioned in this thread and others, Cena's name has been one of the most talked about in the WWE to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania. Given the condition of his shoulder, there's no guarantee at this time that Taker will even make WrestleMania. As of today, another name being talked about has been Wade Barrett. It would make sense when you consider the attack on Taker at Bragging Rights by Nexus.

There's also the hook to the WWE Championship match at Survivor Series. Cena is the special ref and if he helps Barrett win the title, Barrett will let him out of Nexus. On the surface, doing something like that doesn't fit Cena's superhero/all American babyface personality but the possibility that he might cross that line just to get out of Nexus is intriguing.

I don't think Cena taking over Nexus is too likely at this point, though I do believe that a heel turn is a definite possibility.

Theres still 4 weeks till SS, and too much can happen in those episodes...Smackdown included since Nexus interfered on Kanes behalf...The wild card here is Miz...Assuming Vince wants him champion before WM, he''s going to have to cash in at SS after Barrett wins. He's lost last 3 PPV matches and has the perfect amount of heat, since it was revealed the locker room is pissed off at him for the Bragging Rights loss.

Secondly, the Cena heel turn is not happening, listen to the reaction he's been getting. I hear more cheeres than boo's recently and thats something I haven't heard in awhile. As much as im pro-heel Cena, its not in the near future 2-3 months.

i dont see Cena taking over Nexus any soon,but who know Barret doent fires Cena
next week we might see a contract signing where the can cheat Cena with the rules,may be he goes to smackdown as a member of Nexus.
i feel like HBK or HHH is leading Nexus,thats why Nexus burried Taker

interesting, but i dont see hbk coming back but he is a wrestler and how many of them "really retire :lmao::lmao::lmao:" wade barrett and john cena at the end of survivor serie are gonna hug and cena and nexus bin working together
.. didnt Randy kick cena dad in the head, didnt RKO try to blow up cena in there ironman match.. OVER ALL if you look at the history between cena and randy its much much deeper than cena and the nexus feud..

Theres still 4 weeks till SS, and too much can happen in those episodes...Smackdown included since Nexus interfered on Kanes behalf...The wild card here is Miz...Assuming Vince wants him champion before WM, he''s going to have to cash in at SS after Barrett wins. He's lost last 3 PPV matches and has the perfect amount of heat, since it was revealed the locker room is pissed off at him for the Bragging Rights loss.

Secondly, the Cena heel turn is not happening, listen to the reaction he's been getting. I hear more cheeres than boo's recently and thats something I haven't heard in awhile. As much as im pro-heel Cena, its not in the near future 2-3 months.

Plus, the whole Cena-Barrett-Nexus thing is a perfect distraction in the eyes of the WWE. They think we'll all be focused on whether or not Cena helps Barrett and if Barrett will inevitably be champion at Survivor Series and forget about the Miz cashing in the contract.

i dont see Cena taking over Nexus any soon,but who know Barret doent fires Cena
next week we might see a contract signing where the can cheat Cena with the rules,may be he goes to smackdown as a member of Nexus.

The Nexus-Taker storyline will tie in with Brock Lesnar I think.

Also, it's possible that they'll reveal Batista as the leader of the Nexus (if Batista comes back).

First off all, CENA WILL NOT TURN HEEL. Cena is too big a superstar. He's still the face and is selling great merchandise. Vince will make the biggest mistake of his life by turning Cena heel. So, this is what will happen:

He costs Barrett the match at SS. Yeah, you read it right. Cena will make Orton win. Next night, he makes an emotional statement that he can risk his career but he will not make it by wrong means. He's fired. No signs of him for the next 2 months. At the Royal Rumble, Barrett and Nexus are the last 4. Taker's gong hits. He's trying to eliminate everybody but can't. Finally, he get's the mic and says that he has another option and it is... JOHN CENA. Cena comes down and fights off Nexus with Taker. But still they can't win it. They eliminate the 3 members of Nexus and then brawl with each other. Barrett takes advantage and wins the thing.

For the next 2 months, they stalk each other. Cost each other the matches at E.C. Finally Taker comes out and says that he's tired of this. He says Cena was the reason he got Buried Alive and he wants Cena to profess it in front of this audience. Cena comes out and says he has nothing to do with it and asks Taker why does he feel that way. Taker says because he has never faced Taker at WM and wants to. Cena says he doesn't want to face Taker because he doesn't want to embarras Taker and also the others who have tried and is about to leave when Taker challenges him to a match. Cena accepts and says he's gonna end Taker's streak. The match is on, and Taker wins.

First off all, CENA WILL NOT TURN HEEL. Cena is too big a superstar. He's still the face and is selling great merchandise. Vince will make the biggest mistake of his life by turning Cena heel. So, this is what will happen:

He costs Barrett the match at SS. Yeah, you read it right. Cena will make Orton win. Next night, he makes an emotional statement that he can risk his career but he will not make it by wrong means. He's fired. No signs of him for the next 2 months. At the Royal Rumble, Barrett and Nexus are the last 4. Taker's gong hits. He's trying to eliminate everybody but can't. Finally, he get's the mic and says that he has another option and it is... JOHN CENA. Cena comes down and fights off Nexus with Taker. But still they can't win it. They eliminate the 3 members of Nexus and then brawl with each other. Barrett takes advantage and wins the thing.

For the next 2 months, they stalk each other. Cost each other the matches at E.C. Finally Taker comes out and says that he's tired of this. He says Cena was the reason he got Buried Alive and he wants Cena to profess it in front of this audience. Cena comes out and says he has nothing to do with it and asks Taker why does he feel that way. Taker says because he has never faced Taker at WM and wants to. Cena says he doesn't want to face Taker because he doesn't want to embarras Taker and also the others who have tried and is about to leave when Taker challenges him to a match. Cena accepts and says he's gonna end Taker's streak. The match is on, and Taker wins.

All superstars throughout history have turned heel at some point during their main even career and it's actually helped them. Sure, Cena sells merchandise and the kiddies love him, but WWE could push (for example) C.M. Punk or John Morrison to fill that role and the kids will buy their merchandise instead. Fact is that Cena's character is stale and a heel turn would reinvigorate it and allow for some brand new feuds / role reversal feuds never done before.

You can't just leave Cena as a face forever. Sooner or later, WWE are going to lose serious ratings because of it.

I think the way this is going is Cena having been in on Nexus all along and going against Taker at Wrestlemania.

Sure, from a continuity standpoint right now, it makes no sense but they could explain it if they really tried. Or they could go the TNA route (don't explain a thing) but I really hope they don't. TNA didn't really explain anything and just carried on like Abyss never chokeslammed Jeff Hardy off the stage because "THEY" told him to.

I pose a question to thread starter, how this can't possibly happen, flip the coin what if VINCE WANTED Cena to be the biggest heel in wrestling? that has been reported as a possible option.

ANYTHING is possible and many fans would find it hard to swollow if Cena turned heel but isn't that the point of a proper heel turn, that is NOT expected?

All superstars throughout history have turned heel at some point during their main even career and it's actually helped them. Sure, Cena sells merchandise and the kiddies love him, but WWE could push (for example) C.M. Punk or John Morrison to fill that role and the kids will buy their merchandise instead. Fact is that Cena's character is stale and a heel turn would reinvigorate it and allow for some brand new feuds / role reversal feuds never done before.

You can't just leave Cena as a face forever. Sooner or later, WWE are going to lose serious ratings because of it.

WRONG.
Ricky Steamboat was NEVER heel in his career.

Cena on the other hand has been boo'd for years by a certain type of fan, but kids love him, but he's stale and needs freshend up and heel turn could be the trick for him.

NEVER guna happen, Undertaker is out until at least a few weeks before Mania due to his current injury.

I could see Cena going the fired route and end up on Smackdown tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back