Cena Injured.... What now? ****Keep it in here!****

You know what? I'm actually kinda happy about this. Sucks for Cena (wish him a quick recovery), sucks for Undertaker (this can't be his last ride now surely?) and it sucks for us but if this is what is needed to force Vince to lower his blinkers and build some new stars than it is a good thing. His 50/50 booking system has been a disaster and he has failed to build up stars even when they have gotten themselves over with his crowd.

Make no mistake about it, this year's Wrestlemania is now officially a disaster for the company. The only proper stars they have for the card now that can bump the PPV number are Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Surely they won't go to that well again but it is a possibility. Reigns might be able to be built up, Triple H never was much of a major draw but is at least an attraction and the midcard of Ambrose, Jericho, Wyatt, Owens etc. are all fine but won't get people to tune in. They could build up a few of those I guess but I think it's too little, too late for that. They could also pay millions to the likes of Batista, HBK, Austin and Rock to come back (all four could probably name their price now) but that would just be papering over cracks yet again.

Vince needs to get back to serious booking and just get behind a handful of guys. Take Owens and have him beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania to position him as a top heel in the company. Have Reigns and a newly turned Ambrose fight it out at Wrestlemania for the title. Use Wyatt in a marquee match with Brock Lesnar (though Wyatt losing again isn't what he needs). Stack your midcard immediately with guys like Balor, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and just let them do their thing.

One last thought. Given the smark crowd that usually attends Mania than surely a genuine draw for them would be Sascha Banks v Bayley 3? Get that booked.

You know what? I'm actually kinda happy about this. Sucks for Cena (wish him a quick recovery), sucks for Undertaker (this can't be his last ride now surely?) and it sucks for us but if this is what is needed to force Vince to lower his blinkers and build some new stars than it is a good thing. His 50/50 booking system has been a disaster and he has failed to build up stars even when they have gotten themselves over with his crowd.

Make no mistake about it, this year's Wrestlemania is now officially a disaster for the company. The only proper stars they have for the card now that can bump the PPV number are Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Surely they won't go to that well again but it is a possibility. Reigns might be able to be built up, Triple H never was much of a major draw but is at least an attraction and the midcard of Ambrose, Jericho, Wyatt, Owens etc. are all fine but won't get people to tune in. They could build up a few of those I guess but I think it's too little, too late for that. They could also pay millions to the likes of Batista, HBK, Austin and Rock to come back (all four could probably name their price now) but that would just be papering over cracks yet again.

Vince needs to get back to serious booking and just get behind a handful of guys. Take Owens and have him beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania to position him as a top heel in the company. Have Reigns and a newly turned Ambrose fight it out at Wrestlemania for the title. Use Wyatt in a marquee match with Brock Lesnar (though Wyatt losing again isn't what he needs). Stack your midcard immediately with guys like Balor, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and just let them do their thing.

One last thought. Given the smark crowd that usually attends Mania than surely a genuine draw for them would be Sascha Banks v Bayley 3? Get that booked.

WrestleMania isn't NXT. New stars don't sell WrestleMania. Established stars, part-timers, and legends sell WrestleMania. WWE needs to focus on guys like Undertaker, The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar (as much as I despise him and wish he'd leave), and Chris Jericho. They need to focus on bringing in more big name part-time or returning stars for this year - Kurt Angle, The Hardys, etc. Hell, if he'd do it and if Taker was ok with it, bring HBK out of retirement for one more match. Guys like Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, they should be in the midcard matches to give the crowd something exciting at the beginning of the show. But they're not going to put asses in those seats.

WrestleMania isn't NXT. New stars don't sell WrestleMania. Established stars, part-timers, and legends sell WrestleMania. WWE needs to focus on guys like Undertaker, The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar (as much as I despise him and wish he'd leave), and Chris Jericho. They need to focus on bringing in more big name part-time or returning stars for this year - Kurt Angle, The Hardys, etc. Hell, if he'd do it and if Taker was ok with it, bring HBK out of retirement for one more match. Guys like Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, they should be in the midcard matches to give the crowd something exciting at the beginning of the show. But they're not going to put asses in those seats.

Because that policy of focusing on part timers hasn't left them in this hole?

I'm not talking about Ambrose, Owens and Wyatt selling tickets for this year's Wrestlemania, as far as I'm concerned this year's one is a write off, I'm on about building them as stars for next year and the year after. Same with Balor and the rest on NXT.

I would also argue that Jericho is now no more a draw than Ambrose, that it is probably too late to get HBK and Austin in shape (neither seem particularly keen on making a comeback anyway), that Batista's drawing power was damaged with his last run and that the Hardys and Angle wouldn't be able to move the number that much. Daniel Bryan would sell tickets, Brock will sell tickets, The Rock would sell tickets and CM Punk would sell tickets. I don't even think Undertaker's name alone sells that many tickets now the Streak is over. The rest are good attractions to have but won't make a difference for this year's Wrestlemania.

The Rock isn't wrestling so...

Ziggler vs Bryan(that would be fun)

3 or 4 way Tag match for the titles since there are no serious tag team feuds right now.

I would honestly rather have a Sting vs HHH rematch than HHH vs Reigns. That is if Sting can go?

Owens vs Undertaker (Since Owens gives disrespect and UT is all about respect, that could be the build up?)

Brock vs Reigns

Sheamus vs Ambrose for the IC Title (that is if Jericho can't make it to wrestle Dean like I have read before)

Del Rio defends US Title against?? Kalisto? Since it appears Sin Cara is out.

A Divas title match. Rather it is one on one or a a gimmick.

Also the guys like AJ Styles could fit in somewhere.

WWE needs to be VERY careful with the Royal Rumble now. I think they should throw out a surprise.

Generally speaking, I do agree with the sentiment that WWE has basically shot themselves in the foot for their overreliance on Cena and/or Orton for the past 10 years. The only logical answer is that they're simply going to have to push and elevate new talent to higher levels, but I don't think that'll be too difficult. After all, people have been wanting to see fresh faces elevated to higher levels on the roster and now it has to happen because there's no other choice. The talent and potential of said talent is there. There's talent in NXT who can be called up, AJ Styles is officially signed with WWE and, if reports are accurate, Shinsuke Nakamura may well be on his way as he's alleged to have given his notice on January 4th and will be gone by the end of this month. While policy dictates that all new signing stars go through NXT first, there are exceptions to every rule and that could be especially true in this instance if WWE needs the star power. In Nakamura's case, I don't know how good his English is so possibly consider giving him a mouthpiece for a while, maybe at least try something with Paul Heyman. Also, if Daniel Bryan is genuinely feeling great and they can find no sign of lingering injuries, then bring him back. If there are still some doubts and if he's quite insistent on getting back into the ring, see if he'd be willing to sign some sort of waver. Kevin Owens' star continues to rise and shine, same with Dean Ambrose. Bayley is the only one of the "Four Horsewomen" to not be on the main roster and if they keep the core of what's made her in NXT intact, she'll do just fine. There's lots of potential match ups to be had and virtually all of them could have a fresh feel to them:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Roman Reigns vs. Triple H/AJ Styles/Daniel Bryan/Kevin Owens
WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho/AJ Styles/Dolph Ziggler/Daniel Bryan/Bray Wyatt/Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE United States Championship - Alberto Del Rio vs. AJ Styles/Daniel Bryan/Chris Jericho/unification match with Dean Ambrose/Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE Divas Championship - Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks in a 30 minute Iron Woman Triple Threat Match
WWE Tag Team Championship - The New Day vs. the Dudley Boyz, the Lucha Dragons, the Usos vs. Harper & Rowan in a TLC Match
Special Attraction - Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens/Daniel Bryan/AJ Styles/Bray Wyatt
Special Attraction - The Undertaker vs. Kevin Owens/Daniel Bryan/AJ Styles/Bray Wyatt

Fantasy booking? Absolutely. Unlikely to happen? Quite so. However, the potential to have the freshest feeling WrestleMania in years, maybe even decades, is there.

Goldberg could be a realistic option. He has stated he wants to wrestle one more times, he was one of the biggest names of the 90's, he hasn't been milked to death and he is still healthy. To me, this may be the smartrest option. His DVD sales beat Stings, and Bill's was only a "best of" with no marketing behind it. That should tell you something.

I honestly will not rules out Cena, last time he was hurt and we were told he would be gone for a long time showed up at the royal rumble, not even Triple H seem to know he was back, so until Wrestle Mania Happens I will not rule him out, I hope they can bring in some guys to help boost the show and maybe allow some talent to step up their game and get pushed

WOW! he just came back and is already injured. This is crazy, but I don't think Mania will suck. In fact, I think it just makes it more interesting and unpredictable. Everyone is claiming to want something new and different. Well here is the time for it. The two biggest stars in the last 15 years in WWE are both out now in Cena and Orton. Why not go with something like...

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Brock Lesnar- Triple H would screw Reigns out of the title at RR and the final two are Lesnar and Owens. Owens would be outside of the ring similar to Rusev last year and sneak up and eliminate Lesnar to win. He would get cocky about it until Lesnar returns for revenge.

(If Reigns wins,The Authority is no more) Triple H vs. Roman Reigns- Reigns is on a destruction path to take down "The Game" and The Authority once and for all.

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt II- While not compelling it makes sense. Wyatt said he wouldn't rest until he took The Deadman down. This could be Wyatt's moment. Wyatt would win in a passing of the torch. Not only would he win, he would beat Taker so bad he can't even stand.

Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose(c) vs. Chris Jericho- Ambrose eliminates Jericho in the Rumble leading to Jericho turning heel on him setting up this match for Mania.

League of Nations (Sheamus,Rusev,Barrett,Del Rio) vs. The Bullet Club (Styles,Gallows,Anderson,Balor)- League Of Nations trying to cost somebody a match and Bullet Club makes their debut.

(20 Minute Ironwomen Match for the Diva's Title) Paige vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Becky- History making match with Sasha Banks going over.

(Fatal 5 Way TLC Tag Title Match) The Uso's vs. Harper/Rowan vs. The Dudley Boys vs. Lucha Dragons vs. New Day- Why not? This is a match where stars could be made. Anyone other than The Uso's should win. New Day should probably drop the belts here.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle- A final match for Angle and a test for Bryan here.

Maybe Social Outkast can get a match too and actually win.

Well so many people have said how they're tired of seeing Cena and him 'bury' other workers. So now everyone has their wish to see him miss the first two quarters of the year to see how everyone holds up without his presence. While I do wish him a speedy recovery I am anticipating how the other workers on the main roster will be utilized, mix that in with bringing in some vets like Austin, The Rock, HBK, Batista, ect and I feel everything will be fine. They'll bring in marquee names to make this event.

Cant take some of the responses seriously. Sheamus is not at all a credible opponent for Brock and if they do actually go with that, despite Brock being a draw no matter the opponent, that is ridiculous. Was probably set in stone that two of the big three matches were Taker/Cena and HHH/Reigns. So now WWE has a problem. I think you still go with HHH/Reigns. I do like the idea of Kevin Owens vs Undertaker but its just a shame the streak is no more. I think they really want to do Owens/Lesnar and turn Owens into the main heel. Maybe he's finally the guy to beat Brock. I dont know what they're going to do but here's how i'd logicially book Mania:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Roman Reigns (C) vs Triple H (Royal Rumble winner)

Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens

Undertaker vs Sheamus (Dont want this at all but can see WWE doing this. Making it similar to HHH/Sting with run-ins from the LON and maybe Kane and the Ministry of Darkness.You need to make this interesting and this is the only way you're gonna do that)

OR

You do what i'd do and whilst he's at the age he is, take advantage of the buzz of signing AJ Styles and push him to the moon. Insert him into one of the 3 main events. I don't see Bullet Club debuting before Mania on the main roster. Maybe Styles vs Ambrose or something else.

Man, I said it in the spam thread, but are people really wringing their hands over Wrestlemania?

If you're worried about the actual product, that's fine. But the truth is, Mania is going to do just fine on business. Mania is the draw to Mania now; do you think people that are diehard fans are not going to go to Wrestlemania?

Of course they are. And with that in mind, I dare say the card doesn't matter. At least to WWE. It can matter to you, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to WWE

Original plans called for Cena to face off against Taker in a match that many (myself included) have waited for, for years now.

Well, if Cena vs. Undertaker was the plan, that's the scenario that will cause the least ripple damage......since 'Taker never has plans beyond the guy he's facing at whatever event he's scheduled, he'll be freed up to fight someone else.

Of course, this thread itself is kind of ironic, no? On this forum, we're constantly reading how Cena shouldn't be a featured character anymore because people are so sick of him.....that he'd be best utilized exclusively jobbing to up-and-comers so they could take the next step up......yet, here comes this topic in which many folks are proclaiming WM32 to be totally decimated because Cena won't be there.

He's still the man, like it or not.

Sorry. Had to comment on it.

My three main events would be
Roman vs lesnar for the title
Triple h vs batista in his final match he said he wants to fight triple h in his last match and where would be a better place than in front of 100 thousand people
Taker vs Da man Goldberg surely WWE has got to bite the bullet and finally build bridges with the guy he says he wants one more match who better to have it against than taker

WOW! he just came back and is already injured. This is crazy, but I don't think Mania will suck. In fact, I think it just makes it more interesting and unpredictable. Everyone is claiming to want something new and different. Well here is the time for it. The two biggest stars in the last 15 years in WWE are both out now in Cena and Orton. Why not go with something like...

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Brock Lesnar- Triple H would screw Reigns out of the title at RR and the final two are Lesnar and Owens. Owens would be outside of the ring similar to Rusev last year and sneak up and eliminate Lesnar to win. He would get cocky about it until Lesnar returns for revenge.

(If Reigns wins,The Authority is no more) Triple H vs. Roman Reigns- Reigns is on a destruction path to take down "The Game" and The Authority once and for all.

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt II- While not compelling it makes sense. Wyatt said he wouldn't rest until he took The Deadman down. This could be Wyatt's moment. Wyatt would win in a passing of the torch. Not only would he win, he would beat Taker so bad he can't even stand.

Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose(c) vs. Chris Jericho- Ambrose eliminates Jericho in the Rumble leading to Jericho turning heel on him setting up this match for Mania.

League of Nations (Sheamus,Rusev,Barrett,Del Rio) vs. The Bullet Club (Styles,Gallows,Anderson,Balor)- League Of Nations trying to cost somebody a match and Bullet Club makes their debut.

(20 Minute Ironwomen Match for the Diva's Title) Paige vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Becky- History making match with Sasha Banks going over.

(Fatal 5 Way TLC Tag Title Match) The Uso's vs. Harper/Rowan vs. The Dudley Boys vs. Lucha Dragons vs. New Day- Why not? This is a match where stars could be made. Anyone other than The Uso's should win. New Day should probably drop the belts here.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle- A final match for Angle and a test for Bryan here.

Maybe Social Outkast can get a match too and actually win.

Awesome booking man!

Well I must spread rep before giving it to you again :blush:

I had same thoughts for IC Title match i.e Ambrose VS Heel Jericho. Had thought same competitors for Divas Title match but not with the special condition! And everything else is just amazing buddy!

My three main events would be
Roman vs lesnar for the title
Triple h vs batista in his final match he said he wants to fight triple h in his last match and where would be a better place than in front of 100 thousand people
Taker vs Da man Goldberg surely WWE has got to bite the bullet and finally build bridges with the guy he says he wants one more match who better to have it against than taker

The match would be a draw in itself. But considering Goldberg hasn't worked a match in over a decade I don't know if pitting him against The Undertaker is a good idea. Taker has had the privileges in recent years of working matches with guys that can help carry him. Michaels, Triple H, Lesnar, Punk and Wyatt(from a buildup stand point too). Who would carry who and is Undertaker at this point in his career capable of carrying a decent match in comparison to Goldberg.

How to save Wrestlemania?

hqdefault.jpg

Book it, brother

You know I do not wish injury on anyone but I hope Cena can't make Mania. Maybe, just maybe with this many people out including Cena, Vince will come to the realization that what he's been doing all this time is wrong. Doubtful but one can hope.

Not building stars aside what I do not get is having his talent wrestle, what is it, 5 days a week? Friday-Tuesday? I know what house shows are used for but do they need to do as many as they do without giving these guys much needed rest time? And what the fuck is the point in having a house run the same night as Raw? I think it was two weeks ago they had a house show in Allentown going on the same night as Raw? Makes no sense to me at all

And what the fuck is the point in having a house run the same night as Raw? I think it was two weeks ago they had a house show in Allentown going on the same night as Raw? Makes no sense to me at all
Money.
WWE will squeeze everyone until they can't go anymore or quit and then move on to the next group of guys to do the same. This is how WWE always worked, they don't really care about talents under their contracts, especially now, when they are the only game in town.

Poor WWE, the hits just keep on coming. Rollins, Orton, Cesaro, and now Cena. This is what happens when you have your best talent wrestling washed old farts like Sting and Kane. SMH, poor WWE..expect ratings to continue to tank.

Meanwhile TNA is off to a great start on on Pop TV. We got great YOUNG stars like Michael Bennett, EC3, Eli Drake, The Wolves and Jesse Godderz. not to mention the Doll House and Beautiful People. Check us out sometime.

Some matches I would suggest have already been posted but some alternatives...

WWE Heavyweight Title - Lesnar vs Wyatt(c) - Wyatt wins at RR after Reigns is eliminated EARLY by HHH cronies and that leaves the Wyatt family to dominate the match right to the end when it's all of them left against Lesnar. Lesnar gets beat down hard but manages to eliminate the Wyatt family underlings leaving he and Bray alone in the end, but some well timed outside interference from the eliminated family members gives Bray the title and sets up an incredible feud leading up to Mania). Lesnar wins but the feud continues through SS with Bray getting the title back.

IC Title - Owens vs Ambrose(c) in a Street Fight. Ambrose's move-set sucks anyways, may as well hide it with an everything goes type of match. Could be a show stealer

Tag Team Titles - New Day (c) vs Usos with all 3 New Day members allowed to be in it. This match could be held right after whatever segment the Rock does so he can be ringside with his family for the extra rub.

HHH vs Reigns - Kind of a must with how everything is playing out and how HHH will have screwed him out of the title at the Rumble. I agree there should be some stipulation here about if Reigns wins the Authority must stay out of the business for good (they really need to get off TV for a while), but if Reigns loses, he can never again fight for the title or something like that. Pretty much guarantees the Reigns win but Rollins could also show up during this match, not even to help HHH but just to announce his presence, Reigns overcomes and has the Rollins rivalry to sustain through Summerslam - which basically ends up being the feud for #1 contender to the title, which Rollins would win. During the rivalry there's a slow double-turn where Rollins turns face and Reigns turns heel so that when Rollins becomes the #1 contender, he's the face going up up against Bray Wyatt, who won it back from Lesnar at SummerSlam. Lesnar goes on his usual break.

Divas Championship - Charlotte (C) va Paige Vs Sasha triple threat. Love to see Sasha win but would also love Paige. As long as Charlotte loses.

LoN vs Bullet Club - Elimination Tag match. Wanted this as soon as the signing was announced. Would love for them to show up at the RR and clash with LoN members, like AJ Styles eliminates ADR from the Rumble, setting up those two to go head to head while the others feud as well through Fast Lane and up to WM. I'd also throw a stipulation on this that if it's ADR that gets pinned, he loses the US Title (stipulation the result of FastLane where Styles and ADR would have fought for the title, but lost due to some interference). Prior to the WM match though, you'd see a backstage segment where LoN takes out at least 1 member of the Bullet Club, leaving them to fight with only 3 vs 4. The finish would be Styles pinning ADR and picking up the title. This would likely be the opening match.

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan - and make it a 60 minute ironman match just for fun. I'd wet myself at least 10 times during this match. I don't care what WWE would have to do to make this happen, but get it done.

My only problem is where to fit in Undertaker who is an absolute must on the show. I would like to see Undertaker Vs Wyatt again with Wyatt Going over abnd I'd want it to be a Casket match, but nn my fantasy booking I've got him in the title match. UT vs Jericho is too blah for anyone to care and Sting likely won't be healthy. Goldberg would be interesting maybe...

It's definitely a shame that Cena is shelved, here's to a speedy recovery, my man.

BUT, as has been mentioned quite a bit already, this gives WWE the chance to do what they needed to the last 5 years and that's elevate guys, see what they are made of and get a few new stars for today and tomorrow out of the deal. In other words...CREATIVE...BE CREATIVE, tell great stories and book killer WRESTLING matches. It's not as if people care about the celebrity effect, horrible musical performances or anything else. WM is the event where the world is watching and they want great wrestling from larger than life characters who are booked well.

Hopefully, Taker will have one more in him next year and the stars align for he and Cena, unless of course they are set to make someone at this years event. As much as I would have pulled for Lesnar/KO I think you have to do Taker/Owens. And, Owens needs to go over...

As far as the WHC goes, keep it with Reins/HHH (c)-via RR win, Reigns goes over. It's one of the few ways you could recover with this crowd to close the show after a Taker loss and keep Reigns in great favor of the audience.

Lesnar/DB sounds fun, great on paper but would honestly be the last match Brian ever works. If his body is that shaky just the physicality of a Lesnar-paced match) would scramble his brains and tear every muscle in his body. I don't personally want to see that because Brian is one of my favorites. Because they are in Texas, have Lesnar go up against ADR (remeber, he's a somewhat skilled MMA fighter, Mexican and they are in Dallas). Let ADR lose the title to maybe a debuting Styles and he and DB face off for the US title. There, you got them covered and added two guys in the mix that would provide excellent matches.

Other ideas...

Bring MITB match back to WM, have Bray Wyatt win the match! Perhaps you add someone from NXT (Joe), Ziggler, Kalisto, Breeze, Neville

Ambrose (c) vs. Jericho

Sheamus vs. Nakamura- this could be a good physical match, Sheamus' chest would look like a bag of Skittles when it was over. You can even have him win but still lends a lot of credibility to an int'l star recently debuting.

Tag Team Turmoil (elimination match)
New Day (c) vs. Dudleys vs. Usos vs. Bullet Club (Karl & Doc)- Dudleys get #10 and sets up new feuds/matches, after WM bring up Enzo & Cass, Jordan & Gable.

Andre Battle Royal- Bring up a few guys from NXT who are soon to be called up (Enzo/Cass, Jordan/Gable, Corbin, Itami), lower and mid card talent fills out the rest. Have a "feel-good" moment and let Mark Henry win it tossing out Rusev. The next night on RAW, still in Texas, he announces his retirement from in ring action (for real this time)

Expect two Womens matches, maybe one on pre-show. Unfortunately, I don't see Bayley getting called up any time soon unless a few talents really step up in NXT, maybe those Australian girls or they can sign and bring in talent that is ready to work...Mia Yim, Kimber Lee, Cheerleader Melissa, etc...

Pre-show womens' 8 man tag (some mix of them in there, heel vs. face)

Womens title (refuse to say Diva)
Charlotte, Paige, Sasha & Becky 4-way

Plenty of ideas and ways to showcase young & established talent, make sense of the part timers and shine a spotlight on the foreign talents on the show as this event sees people from pretty much every country travel to the event.

This WrestleMania is becoming a writing team disaster, WWE is running out of options.

I think HHH v Reigns for the World Title is probably a lock now.

I would go with Brock Lesnar vs Rusev, Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio.

Undertaker vs Kevin Owens.

IC Title - Dean Ambrose vs Y2J

If ADR doesn't defend the US Title against Lesnar then he can defend it in a Ladder match with 3 or 4 other guys on the roster, Bray Wyatt can break his WrestleMania duck by winning TATGBR.

I would go with Brock Lesnar vs Rusev, Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio.

Or perhaps all three of them.

The match that ADR and Lesnar had recently was pretty good. There's definitely in ring chemistry there between the two and that should give WWE's trust in ADR to have a good PPV match with Lesnar. And Sheamus goes up against him at tomorrow night's house show in Houston and I'm expecting that to be good too, very physical and hard hitting. Lesnar also works a house show the day before the big game and for that, I expect his opponent to be Rusev. Rusev's will probably be the worst out of the three, but seeing all three of them plus Barrett in there at the same time could be hella fun.

I honestly feel like WWE has deserved to have this happen to them for a long time now. They put all their eggs into just a few baskets and now they're staring down the barrel of a WrestleMania with next to no star power. Hopefully this will be the wake up call they need when they have to figure out how to do a Mania card without two of their top faces in Cena and Orton, and their top heel in Rollins. Part time Lesnar and the Roman show can only do so much for them.

what do you mean by that?

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Rollins
Sting
.... thats just a few baskets?

Thats FIVE main eventers that are injured, thats extremely unfortunate. How can you say that WWE deserves this? Its not like they were just relying on Cena. It really wouldn't be an issue if those other guys didn't all go to to injuries within a short period of time from each other. Even then they still have

Brock
Taker
HHH
Reigns
Bray

Thats five other main eventers. So TEN main eventers...... just a few baskets GTFO

I don't understand how anyone could think this is a good thing. Sure it may give opportunities to someone else in his place, but it really doesn't. How many times do we have to go over the fact that these guys in the mid card have all year to prove themselves...you don't wait for Wrestlemania to do it. That's the day that established guys get the top spot because they earned it all year.

WWE needs to sell tickets and get viewers...Kevin Owens is not going to do that. Dean Ambrose will not either.

I don't know what they're going to do now with only Brock, Undertaker, and HHH as the big names that are wrestling.

What we know is that..

Cena
Rollins
Orton
Cesaro

are no goes, and legends like..

Rock
Stone Cold
HBK
Jericho

are also finished or not wrestling this year (in Rock's case). His movie studio won't allow it. Austin recently said "naw man, I'm done" when asked if he would wrestle. Jericho recently just said in response to a tweet asking if he'd be at Mania, "unfortunately not" because of his tour schedule he actually posted a link to... regardless of him being at the Rumble..don't be fooled.

unkown's are...

Sting
Daniel Bryan

we don't know if these guys will be healthy by Mania..so their status is up in the air.

The names that WWE still has a chance with are...

Kurt Angle
Batista
Goldberg
(meh)

but they could be unlikely for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Hopefully these dudes get called up...

Aj Styles
Samoa Joe
Finn Baylor

...bottom line, there's still too much unknown right now, and we don't know what WWE is doing behind the scenes. Too tough to tell, but what I do know is that pretty much everyone's fantasy cards will be wrong like always since we're too far out. Hopefully it's in a good way...like we are leaving some surprises off in fear they're unrealistic. As of right now though, with the roster the way it is..it would be an absolute terrible card, and they need to step up and do some serious signings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back