Can't Believe This

I'm still trying to figure out how you get 3 days between Good Friday and Easter. Those silly early christians and their inability to do math.

Happy Easter all, may you day be filled with confettie eggs and cadbury cream eggs...and peeps!

I had an Easter Egg hunt. I destroyed my little cousins, I got all the candy.

Epic pwnage.

But in all seriousness, Easter rules. Have a good one.

Mark 16:2 said:
Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb

The first day of the week was Sunday. It says "first day of the week" in John 20 too, so I'd imagine the 3rd day thing is a later issue and not actually in the Bible.

Happy Easter everyone

I'm baptist, and we hold mid-week services Wednesday, because that's when Jesus died, followed by three days in the tomb (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), then raises up on Sunday.

Good Friday? Heck if I know, probably an excuse for three day weekend.

The first day of the week was Sunday. It says "first day of the week" in John 20 too, so I'd imagine the 3rd day thing is a later issue and not actually in the Bible.

The first day of the week, back then, was Monday. On the seventh day, or sabbath, god rested. The day of rest for Christendom is Sunday. So, church should be on Mondays. Mandatory three day weekends anyone?

Easter eh? They should advertise it better.

this ^^^

I had no clue until friday night, when walking through a college dorm and saw a flock of girls dressed in "sexy bunny" outfits (which by the way, is absolutely disgusting. I hope they have "sexy bunny" parties in hell, you degenrate ****s) and then did the math

"hey..its...friday? right? so damn sunday is easter..."

easter4.png

Really? When I worked at coles we started unloading our easter displays like two weeks after christmas.
this ^^^

I had no clue until friday night, when walking through a college dorm and saw a flock of girls dressed in "sexy bunny" outfits (which by the way, is absolutely disgusting. I hope they have "sexy bunny" parties in hell, you degenrate ****s) and then did the math

"hey..its...friday? right? so damn sunday is easter..."
Could of been worse. You could of been about to bite into a nice Juicy Steak sandwiche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back