How Happy is your State?

Also, how in the fuck is Louisiana the happiest state in the union? You'd figure there'd still be a shitload of depression stemming from Katrina.

Maybe the amount of destruction that accompanies so much partying is part of the reason why you're so low

That makes sense. We do have one of the highest rates per capita of alcoholism and drug addiction in the country.

But still. Newport, where I live, is great. Celebrities come here in the summer because it's so nice. Our winters are cold as a motherfucker though. And trust me, if somone fucks your mother, he is one cold mofo.

21. Colorado
22. Delaware
23. Utah
24. New Mexico
25. North Dakota
26. Minnesota
27. New Hampshire
28. Virginia
29. Wisconsin
30. Oregon
31. Iowa
32. Kansas
33. Nebraska
34. West Virginia
35. Kentucky
36. Washington
37. District of Columbia
38. Missouri
39. Nevada
40. Maryland
41. Pennsylvania
42. Rhode Island
43. Massachusetts
44. Ohio
45. Illinois
46. California
47. Indiana
48. Michigan
49. New Jersey
50. Connecticut
51. New York

Drug addiction?? Where YOU live, X?? Nahhhh....

Yeah I know it's a big coincidence, just like it's a big coincidence you live in New Jersey which has one of the highest rates per capita of douchebaggery.

Two can play that game sir.

38? Bullshit. No reason for anyone to be happy living in Missouri. Well we do have the greatest rapper in the world. Period.

I wish I lived on the West Coast...life seems so much easier there. Well, you probably have to work just as hard there, but the climate more than makes up for it...same thing for Florida, except in the summer.

Well Actually Em was born in Missouri. Doesn't matter, Tech N9ne is better than either one.

Ohio wins. We get to claim The Afghan Whigs, Little Texas, and Blessid Union of Souls. All of which blow Tech N9ne out of the water. Also, listen to Curt Hennig, Barry Windham, Kendall Windham, and Bobby Duncum, Jr., and heed their words.....
[YOUTUBE]aAT0HdwlfBo[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and we get Bone Thugs N' Harmony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back