Can Brock Lesnar really wrestle?

Yeah. Kick kick kick headbutt kick kick kick running kick running kick kick kick plancha kick kick kick running knee is a REALLY strong moveset.

:lmao:

Daniel Bryan has the LeBell Lock, Running Knee, Diving Headbutt, Surfboard, Suicide Dive, Missile Dropkick, Side Headlock Takedown, Side Kick, Headbutt, Tornado DDT, Top Rope Senton, Flying Forearm, German Suplex, Sunset Flip Powerbomb. There are a lot more I'm forgetting.

Yes Lesnar can wrestle and wrestle well.. Dont forget under coach Jay Robinson he was a two Time All American and a Former NCAA Heavyweight Champion at Minnesota!.

He has forgotten more ameatur wrestling than most of the roster will ever know. Never mind suplex city and kimura locks the boy is still quick as a cat for his size with amazing ability.. What was he in college like 53-2 or something pretty impressive record..

Daniel Bryan has the LeBell Lock, Running Knee, Diving Headbutt, Surfboard, Suicide Dive, Missile Dropkick, Side Headlock Takedown, Side Kick, Headbutt, Tornado DDT, Top Rope Senton, Flying Forearm, German Suplex, Sunset Flip Powerbomb. There are a lot more I'm forgetting.

Yup..I'll add a few more moves you left out..Cattle Mutilation, Hatch Suplex Pin, Saito Suplex, Butterfly Suplex, Butterfly Suplex to an armbar combination, Butterfly Suplex off the top rope, multiple types of leglocks, kneebars, armbars, wristlocks, Saito Suplex off the top rope, Dragon Suplex, Tiger Suplex, Mexican Surfboard transition to Dragon Sleeper, Back Suplex Pin hold, Dragon Screw, plus plenty other moves that I forgot as well.

Now about Lesnar, obviously the man can out-wrestle most of the wrestlers in the WWE IF he wanted to..As others have posted, it's his gimmick to not pull off a plethora of technical wrestling moves.

The video below is from 2007 in a champion vs champion match..Angle is the TNA World Champion and Lesnar is the IWGP World Champion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzJeRt7Hq8

If it was a sarcasm this certainly is the epitome of it! He's a professional wrestler in all sense so the question itself is invaluable. He can do all the other moves like Bodyslam, Spinebuster or even the Shooting Star press. The reason why he's just using Suplexes and F5 is to promote the Suplex City merchandise and a new rational value to his gimmick.

But I never will agree with you that He's boring in the ring. The match against the Undertaker a few nights back was really good. I just guess you've a bad taste.

Cheers!!

Oh Oh I got something to say!! I was awestruck by one of the move he had executed!!

Double Underhook SUPERPLEX Transisted into a Cross Armbar on the Mat!!!

He can move like a cat if he wants to but his current style is very stiff and hard hitting - the WWE are playing off the fact he was UFC champ and I guess it suits him because there is a lower risk of him getting injured and it builds him to look dominant so when an opponent kayfabe poses a threat to him it makes it more exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back