Breaking Bad Spam Discussion

I just started watching last night. I saw 5 minutes of the 1st episode and was immediately hooked after that. I can't wait to dive into this series. That has to be the best start to a television series I've ever seen.

Dumb Lydia bitch. I can't believe Mike trusts her for shit after what she did to his guys.

Tonight's episode felt very much like a set-up episode. Not much happened, a lot didn't happen, but it was still very enjoyable, and it sets up a lot of things to happen next week. I'd imagine that episode 3 or 4 promises to be a lot of fun.

Don't know what's going on with Skyler in this episode. She seems dangerously depressed, but I can't really figure out why. It's not like she's ever had a problem with covering up Walt's crimes before. I guess she's just really terrified of Walt.

I'm starting to feel bad for Jesse and Mike in particular. Jesse is in way over his head, and I don't think he's emotionally capable of living this life of constant fear. Mike just seems to be a man without many options, a position he may or may not be used to, but one that I don't envy.

Don't know what's going on with Skyler in this episode. She seems dangerously depressed, but I can't really figure out why. It's not like she's ever had a problem with covering up Walt's crimes before. I guess she's just really terrified of Walt.

Seeing a man she once loved laying in a hospital bed in the manner that he is and she being responsible for it is why she's so down in the dumps.

Dumb Lydia bitch. I can't believe Mike trusts her for shit after what she did to his guys.

I was hoping Mike would put a bullet in her head, I have a horriable feeling this is going to come back to bite Mike, Walt & Jesse in the ass.

Tonight's episode felt very much like a set-up episode. Not much happened, a lot didn't happen, but it was still very enjoyable, and it sets up a lot of things to happen next week. I'd imagine that episode 3 or 4 promises to be a lot of fun.

Tonight's episode left me wanting more, in a way this is kind of what I miss most about watching the previous 4 seasons on netflix.

I think it has more to do with what happened to Ted than it does covering up Walt's crimes. I think she feels somewhat responsible for his currant condition & that's what has thrown her into he depressed state.

I'm starting to feel bad for Jesse and Mike in particular. Jesse is in way over his head, and I don't think he's emotionally capable of living this life of constant fear. Mike just seems to be a man without many options, a position he may or may not be used to, but one that I don't envy.

At this point I'm really hoping that Mike & Jesse make it out of the series alive.

Goddamn, Mike deserves his own series... who wouldn't watch a show based on his origins? I just hope he and Saul make it out alive... not feeling optimistic after tonight though. He broke his own rule, "No Half-Measures".

Don't know what's going on with Skyler in this episode. She seems dangerously depressed, but I can't really figure out why

Who knows. Whenever she doesn't get her way, she loses it. One can only hope this half-season ends with her eating a shotgun.

God, that sounds awful. I'm sorry, kids.

Goddamn, Mike deserves his own series

Makes it out alive, we follow his exploits as a private investigator/contract killer. Probably the least talked about talent on television.

Who knows. Whenever she doesn't get her way, she loses it. One can only hope this half-season ends with her eating a shotgun.

God, that sounds awful. I'm sorry, kids.

I've always felt it would be far more ironic if she wound up dying after ODing on Meth, specially Walt's product. Her current depression could lead her down that road very nicely.

Makes it out alive, we follow his exploits as a private investigator/contract killer. Probably the least talked about talent on television.

I see another hit on AMC's hands!

In the beginning of the first episode when we saw Walt buy that gun, the camera panned in on his hands and he had no wedding ring on. Later on in the episode, and on last night's episode, there was a shot of Walt's wedding ring on his finger.

So, Skyler could definitely end up dead, or at the very least will leave Walt pretty soon. When Walt first saved the Ricin, I thought Ted was going to end up being the victim of it, but now I'm thinking he'll kill Skyler with it by the end of the first half of the season.

Walt really is a cunt, eh? I'm just wondering if Jesse will ever find out about the Lily of the Valley poisoning because only Walt knows, right?

Also, the sooner Skyler dies the better. That bitch is the personification of menopause.

New episode tonight, hooray! Thank fuck there's something good to watch in the summers.

A quick question for the many fans of the show on here. How far into the episodes of the first season before the interest level in the show really picks up?

I hadn't been watching the show, but so many guys on here rave about it, so I decided to give it a shot. The pilot was good, but it didn't really capture my interest 100%. How long before it starts to get particularly good?

Jesus, Skyler needs to kill herself and just get it over with. She has to be the most annoying (yet necessary, unfortunately) character in television history.

I don't buy this battered, trampled woman bullshit. She was a cunt long before Walt started cooking meth. I'm sticking with initial feeling - her issue, the one and only real issue, is Walt not doing exactly what he's told. She doesn't care that he cooks meth to feed the family. If so, she would have called the cops a long, long time ago. She's just a bitch. End of story.

End of pointless rant, too.

I don't buy this battered, trampled woman bullshit. She was a cunt long before Walt started cooking meth. I'm sticking with initial feeling - her issue, the one and only real issue, is Walt not doing exactly what he's told. She doesn't care that he cooks meth to feed the family. If so, she would have called the cops a long, long time ago. She's just a bitch. End of story.

I think you're forgetting the fact that he almost got his family killed because he was cooking meth. Like, they were pretty much fucked until he found a way out of it at the last second. You gotta understand her state of mind right now, even if she's overreacting.

My admiration of Skyler picked up a little this episode, although through the first twenty minutes, my detest for her was at an all time high. She's like a good heel drawing heat naturally. Yet, in this case, it's justified - I think..because of her mother-bear instincts.

Fuck, I love Breaking Bad.

I think Nick is right, Skyler is just a control freak, that's really all she cares about, Walt has all the control right now & it's driving Skyler nuts, so she's doing what she always does, being an absolute fucking cunt until she gets her way. Fuck Skyler & her sister, hopefully they both end up dead before the series ends.

So, I started Thursday and went on a marathon. I have now watched every episode of every season including tonight's newest episode.

I wanted to start watching this show since it's premiere, but I was very skeptical of it. I don't really dig most tv shows because often times I find the acting to be horrible, the stories to be unbelievable and poorly thought out, a lot of the production for shows while modern comes across to me as shotty and unoriginal, they are too far removed from any type of believable reality, most characters come off as lame cookie cutter or stereotypical archetypes to fit fragile plots and don't seem in any way like real people, and often times it's obvious that they are trying way too hard to be whatever it is they are trying to be. I am more of a movie buff/critic and I like bigger productions that tell a story and conclude themselves in one shot. A lot of times with these ongoing television shows, things get so convoluted in the effort to create continuity that it hurts any positives the show previously established.

I don't do Sons of Anarchy, I don't do ANY police shows/crime dramas of any type (Chalk it up to my personal hatred for law enforcement and the above noted problems with episodic television), I don't do House, I don't do premium channel shows like Dexter, True Blood or any type of vampire/sci-fi shows like Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, you get the point. I don't do LOST, I don't do your family sitcoms, I don't reality shows for the most part, and I in general don't watch most of what is on TV as I feel most of it is uninspired SHIT!. I am telling all of this because my feelings towards Breaking Bad, is in complete discord with all of the above sentiments. I LOVE THIS SHOW! I knew half way through the first episode that I was hooked, and that this was a truly great show.

Jesus, Skyler needs to kill herself and just get it over with. She has to be the most annoying (yet necessary, unfortunately) character in television history.

End of pointless rant, too.

I think Nick is right, Skyler is just a control freak, that's really all she cares about, Walt has all the control right now & it's driving Skyler nuts, so she's doing what she always does, being an absolute fucking cunt until she gets her way. Fuck Skyler & her sister, hopefully they both end up dead before the series ends.

I can't endorse all this enough. I hate that bitch so bad, although I will admit she's proven quite useful and smart at times, and she does deserve some credit for not snitching. HOWEVER, I do not believe that excuses everything else, and I probably would have had her off'ed after the Beneke affair alone. I think these guys above nailed it, and not much could be added to it. I've been saying the same things myself, how this bitch pulls her "trampled, battered woman bullshit" as Nick put it so perfectly.

It pisses me off, and I think it's ******ed. She's either playing that card or being a total cunt and trying to control everything for better or worse, and she seems to try and emasculate Walt as much as possible when she can, especially earlier on in the series when she got resentful and started fucking around on him. DEAD I'm tellin' you, DEAD! Wouldn't fly.

I can't wait to see where this goes. I don't like Hanks continual prying, but that's because obviously I don't want Walt or Jesse to get caught and this fuck just won't stop. I like the new strategy of Walt, Jesse, and Mike, but I was kind of pissed off with Walt recently. When Mike started splitting up the money and Walt gets all bitch about it I thought "What the fuck are you bitching about, you just make over 100 G's in a week and didn't have to worry about getting murdered in the process, so what are you bitching about?" and Jesse even said something too and it was like "What the fuck is his deal?" Sure, it's not the millions Gus was throwing around and it's costing more, did you think that covering all those loose ends and paying off all the people you needed to and solidifying all those resources was going to be cheap? WTF? Get a grip bitch! as Jesse might say. I do have a feeling however that this Andrea and her son, yeeeaaahhhh, that just HAS to evolve into a problem. Considering Jesse's last relationship, I think it's safe to say this one probably won't end well either.

I think you're forgetting the fact that he almost got his family killed because he was cooking meth. Like, they were pretty much fucked until he found a way out of it at the last second. You gotta understand her state of mind right now, even if she's overreacting.

That pill would be easier swallowed had she not been there laundering his money prior to that. I think Walt Jr. having a brand new vehicle is probably more upsetting to her, seeing she originally nixed the idea.

Yep.

I can't believe how anti-Skyler you guys are. She's not a control freak, as evidenced by the fact that in Season 1 she was pretty willing to let Walt do what he had to do to cope with his cancer. It was only when Walt started to do things that harmed the family that she started to throw the leash on him.

She's trying to take control now because her husband is a murdering, meth cooking criminal mastermind whom is becoming increasingly reckless. She's not trying to control things to fulfill some subtle need to be in the driver's seat; she's taking control because if she doesn't her family will likely end up dead.

Now she certainly isn't exactly going about it the right way, but you all seem so willing to dismiss the fact that Walt is a murderer, drug dealer, and a guy that has almost gotten his family killed, but quick to condemn Skyler for being a bitch to Walt. Their motivations are the same– protect the family– but one of them committed numerous felonies and put his family in serious danger, and the other one was a bad wife.

In short, you're all sexist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back