Biting the Hand?

I agree but when they tape or work as little as they do for TV these wrestlers have a lot of time on their hands between shows. They are doing more and more House shows which is a good thing but I remember how much better the product looked when they were in the Arena in North Carolina a little while back. So if they allow them to work for indies they can earn some money and could also get exposure for TNA if they announce them as a TNA wrestler when they bring them out.

I believe that match you are speaking of where Sky and Angelina are back together is in Mexico and is only 1 match for AAA wrestling. It is really a TNA vs AAA match so I guess it does make sense in that aspect. It also includes Mickie James as their team mate and I had read Sarita too, but it seems now they are listing an AAA wrestler named Sexy Star as the 4th member for an 8 woman tag match. It really might be played more as the 2 being forced to work together even though they have issues between them.. If that is the plan I don't see an issue as wrestling organizations have used that formula of enemies forced to work together whether they like it or not many times over. The team itself has 2 faces and a Heel Angelina along with Sexy Star whom I'm not sure if she's heel or face. Say they have Angelina knock out Velvet and AAA pins her for the win, it adds to the feud and if that's how it's booked I don't see an issue with it.

Now if it gets booked the way you mentioned, then yes, it makes perfect sense and will come off as furthering their feud. It was an angle I hadn't considered so Thanks for mentioning it. And honestly I can even see A.L. standing on the apron, with that look she's using these days, then "wham" hits Sky with the chic kick and puts her lights out.

Now if they come out as TBP then all bets are off and it's a poor job of writing given where we are today. But we'll wait and see.

Now if it gets booked the way you mentioned, then yes, it makes perfect sense and will come off as furthering their feud. It was an angle I hadn't considered so Thanks for mentioning it. And honestly I can even see A.L. standing on the apron, with that look she's using these days, then "wham" hits Sky with the chic kick and puts her lights out.

Now if they come out as TBP then all bets are off and it's a poor job of writing given where we are today. But we'll wait and see.
I don't know if we will see any of it because it is in Mexico but being a worldwide company the whole idea of going to Mexico is to pick up viewers there. It wouldn't make sense on that end for them to come out in Mexico all buddy-buddy as TBP and then back to Florida being broken up. But then again if Winter isn't there it could be played off as Angelina was not under her influence due to being away from her. Could make Winter very angry to find out about it and more determined than ever to destroy Velvet Sky.

I guess I can see all angles in this scenario since about 8 or 9 years ago I was running an angle similar to this in an e-fed. My character was out of the country but had hypnotized his cousin whom he hated and thought was a wimpy face. With one word whispered in his ear from his manager he would go from being a lovable big guy everyone loved to siting cross-legged in the corner carving up his chest with a knife and become a monster.

As to TNA getting out of the Impact Zone I do recall seeing a tweet from Hogan right after the shows taped in North Carolina where he mentioned it. I posted a thread showing it back then but I don't know where it went from there. A fan sent him a tweet about getting out of the Impact Zone and Hogan answered back they were working on that and hopefully soon it would happen. Here's the tweets it was back around the middle of March.

@HulkHogan4Real HULKSTER''IM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THE ORLANDO'IMPACT IT'S''TIME TO TAKE IMPACT OUT OF THE IMPACT ZONE 4EVER

@RealJeremiah were really trying brother,putting the numbers and the deal together as we speak HH
11 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to RealJeremiah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back