Billy Mays Dead?

There's only one way to fittingly tribute the great man:

[youtube]0LtIvPTH9Ho[/youtube]

[youtube]ITmkjXS0ij0[/youtube]

[youtube]_JaW_f45xnY[/youtube]

[youtube]yRRJ6mMsVBc[/youtube]

If Mick Jagger or Keith Richards died I'd be :(. Though I can see it happening soon. Clint Eastwood would suck too. Morgan Freeman would be terrible.

I'm probably the only one saying this but that guy was annoying as hell. At least we don't have to sit through those god awful commercials. I do feel sorry for his family though.

Don't ban King Beck-AH for putting down your hero. Have a sense of humor. What am I gonna do with all my free time now? Oh wait I have a real job, a wife, and I'm not 16. Do your worst.

How old is Paul McCartney? He could be next in line but I pray that him or any of the others mentioned don't die.

Whoa whoa WHOA people. Are you really trying to compare Mays to Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon? There's a difference between a celebrity and a television personality.

he is my role model

RIP

Don't insult the dead, it's not polite.

Whoa whoa WHOA people. Are you really trying to compare Mays to Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon? There's a difference between a celebrity and a television personality.

...Errr, Ed McMahon was nothing but a television personality KB. MJ is obviously the biggest news though. Mays was still a celebrity though man, he has his own TV show dude, he's not just a pitchman.

Ed McMahon at least was on tv for something like 30 years? Mays is stretching it quite a bit to call him a celebrity. The DJs on my local radio station just got a deal for a reality show. Are tehy celebrities?

If Jon & Kate Plus 8 are considered celebrities, no reason Mays shouldn't be. I'm guessing your local DJs won't be doing any spots on The Tonight Show anytime soon though.

Mays was getting there, but it kind of befuddles me that he's considered part of a new trio of possible celebrity deaths.

Ed McMahon at least was on tv for something like 30 years? Mays is stretching it quite a bit to call him a celebrity. The DJs on my local radio station just got a deal for a reality show. Are tehy celebrities?

As much as it pains me to say, if Spencer Pratt's a celebrity, those guys will be also. lulz. I'd consider Billy Mays a celebrity. He gets a lot of face time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back