Billy Mays Dead?

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
DEVELOPING: Television pitchman Billy Mays — who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets — died Sunday, FOX News confirms.

Mays was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry to May's residence and foul play is not suspected. Authorities said an autopsy should be complete by Monday afternoon.

Mays, 50, was on board a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at a Tampa airport on Saturday, MyFOXTampa.com reported.

US Airways spokesman Jim Olson said that none of the 138 passengers and five crew members were injured in the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises, according to the station.

Authorities have not said whether Mays' death was related to the incident.

"Although Billy lived a public life, we don't anticipate making any public statements over the next couple of days. Our family asks that you respect our privacy during these difficult times," Mays wife, Deborah, said in a statement on Sunday.

This guy would sell you your own shoes... :icon_cry:

Dude. This sucks SOOOOO bad. I am really, very sad about this. I was just telling someone the other day how much I love Billy Mays.

Shit, the first trifecta was McMahon, Fawcett and MJ

so begins the next three
Mays and who else? Swayze?

Jesus the celebrity deaths just keep rolling in. I just saw Billy on Conan a few days ago pitching this new reality TV show he was doing, that sucks man he was pretty young too. Had to be all the yelling "HI BILLY MAYS HERE!"

Sucks for his family man, RIP.

That sucks that he is dead and it sucks that celebrities have been dying a lot recently.

And Shocky a couple of months ago I read something about Swayze having cancer and nearly dead so God forbid he is the next one to pass away.

I hope no other celebrities die next and R.I.P. The dead ones already. They will forever be missed and there's no denying that in my opinion.

Woah, I saw this thread for the first time less than tenminutes ago and I just saw a Billy Mays commercial. Creepy. R.I.P. Billy.

The guy could sell anything. I would be more likely to buy a product that he was endorsing.

Mays is a modern PT Barnum, and will be missed. He died before his time.

it's crazy how the celebrity deaths come in threes, if two more die in the next few days, I'm never becoming famous.

This fucking sucks. I loved the guy. I loved his informercials, and the hilarious YouTube Poops made about him (They're probably all gone now...)
And his show, Pitchmen, was entertaining.
What are they going to do with it now?

He was 50.

Wrestlers deaths also come in threes,, if I recall.

Funny how just earlier this week I was sad about Michael Jackson and now BILLY MAYS is dead and I care more about him. He was just an informercial guy, but he was one of the best.
Rest in Peace, Mr. MAys.

Dude this sucks. He was the man. Shamwow guy is just a very cheap version of Billy Mays. I'm seriously sad about this. I just hope the family will be ok after this unexpected passing.

You know when he hets to heaven he will teall God, "Hi, Billy Mays here" and then try to see God anything and everything.

This fucking sucks. I loved the guy. I loved his informercials, and the hilarious YouTube Poops made about him (They're probably all gone now...)
And his show, Pitchmen, was entertaining.
What are they going to do with it now?

He was 50.

Wrestlers deaths also come in threes,, if I recall.

Funny how just earlier this week I was sad about Michael Jackson and now BILLY MAYS is dead and I care more about him. He was just an informercial guy, but he was one of the best.
Rest in Peace, Mr. MAys.

Vince Offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back