Best Use of Profanity in a Movie Line

I just read a list of some of the best movie quotes of all time and, IMO, the list left off a lot of classic lines. I thought that it might've been because some of the ones I was thinking of have curse words in them. So I got to thinking (never a good idea); what would be people's opinions of the best use of profanity in a Movie line or quote? It can be any type of profanity.

This should be fun.

My pick is, IMO, not just a great use of profanity in a Movie but one of the most iconic and badass lines of any film to date. It is:

"Some motha fuckas are always trying to ice skate up hill." - Blade.

This line capped off what was a great action sequence and it showed how much of a badass Blade was. Snipe's delivery didn't hurt either. I've debated with my friends many times over about it's meaning. IMO, it meant that Frost was trying to do something he knew he couldn't. I've never tried to ice skate up hill, but it sounds damn near impossible. This is one of my favorite lines of any movie.

What's yours?

Love this movie and also love that line but I love when the Daywalker gets upstaged by an old redneck...

[YOUTUBE]viNfg6b9wvA[/YOUTUBE]​

As for best use of profanity, I do love me some Shane Black...

[YOUTUBE]lLaD-IGg97g[/YOUTUBE]​

Then there's this masterpiece in which Eddie Murphy is at his absolute best. He should have won an Academy Award for this one:

[YOUTUBE]0Vpi3q6_ymA[/YOUTUBE]

- Vampire in Brooklyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back