• Luke Harper

• Erick Rowan

• Ascension(tm)

• Xavier Woods

• Adam Rose

Results are only viewable after voting.

BRAT

Dark Match Winner
NXT is a talent treasure for the WWE main roster. For the last years,the NXT has created many talents which some of them have been called up to the main roster. Some of them made no impact buy others made a huge impact and sooner or later will be part of the top guys of the company.

The NXT will give many more superstars to the main roster. Guys like Sami Zayn,Adrian Neville,Kevin Owens,Hideo Itami and Finn Balor are those who will be promoted in the near future. The work has been done in NXT is perfect and this will surely continue.

In my opinion,regarding to the push they given,Rusev and Bray Wyatt will become top superstars.
Rusev has been built as a monster heel with all the against America stuff and he has proven his dominance.
Bray is awesome on the mic and his in ring abilities are amazing. He has been built up as a mysterious guy. His booking isn't good until now but with rumors supporting that he will compete against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania we expect him to be given a monster push.
My expectation for a future call up is Sami Zayn because he has the skills to have a major role on the main event scene in the foreseeable future. Furthermore,his connection with the fans is very good.

In this thread I'm talking about the last two years of the NXT talents who have been called up to the main roster. Superstars like Fandango,Big E,the Shield are not part of the poll.

Who will make the biggest impact in the future?
Who is your favorite and why?
Who is the less talented superstar who have been promoted?

I'm going with the Shield, and wondering why they aren't on the list.

They dominated the WWE for two years as one of the best factions ever, and since breaking up, all three has gone on to great singles careers. Rollins is the best heel in the WWE right now, and holds the MITB. Ambrose is crazy over with the fans, Reigns will one day be the replacement for John Cena. The new face of the WWE so to speak.

Other's have done well, but the Shield have been the best of the bunch. They proved it by having MOTY quality matches all through their time together. Not to mention Ambrose held the US title forever, and Reigns/Rollins were tag team champions. Beating the re-formed Evolution was also a highlight.

It will remain to be seen if any of the others who make it onto the main roster do as well as these three have done.

I didn't watch NXT during the first little bit, so I don't know much about Reigns and Ambrose while there. I do know however, that Seth Rollins was NXT's first Champion. He has graduated to the WWE via The Shield. He also is a former tag team champion, with Roman Reigns. He is currently the MITB briefcase holder. Just in case that isn't enough, he is currently involved in the biggest storyline currently on TV and is arguably the #1 heel in WWE tv. Why was Seth Rollins not included in this list? Or the rest of the Shield for that matter? I vote Seth Rollins as the best NXT callup

Of those mentioned in the poll, it is Bray Wyatt by a landslide, given he has worked with the best of the best in his time on the Main Roster, and has definitely made an impact thus far with his unique and lMO, 'golden' character.

His booking has been hit and miss so far, but I have confidence that he can last long term in the WWE and lessen the blow of the legendary Taker and Kane retirements that will occur soon enough.

I'd also go with the Shield, although among those on the list, I'd say Rusev. But to be fair, he has had the best booking so far. Bray might take it if he wasn't so poorly handled and certain guys like Adam Rose had awful gimmicks to work with. So it's not a matter of talent.

The shield have made the biggest impact so I don't know why they are not on this list, but bray wyatt out of this lot is deffinetly my pick. Although rusev is an absolute beast and has been very dominant, bray is my pick.

Short and sweet

Of the people on this list, it's Wyatt. But where are The Shield and Paige? Wyatt is the most interesting and unique character to come along in quite some time. I think he's got a great look as well and a bright future ahead of himself for the next 10 years. His mystique is the closest thing to something like Undertaker or Sting, and that's something WWE will always need in ny opinion, no matter how smart the crowd is in the "internet/social media" era.

The best NXT call-up (if you disregard The Shield) isn't in the poll. It's Paige. She won the Divas Championship the first night she was on the main roster and went through the lengthy feud with AJ. During her first year on the main roster she's already held the top prize of the division and had a feud with the division's top star. Paige during her rookie year on the main roster has already established herself as one of the best in her division. Bray is on his way to greatness and has the most potential out of the people on the poll. However, he has yet to really accomplish anything majorly impressive. He has the most potential long-term to see plenty of success. Right now though, unless you were to count The Shield's members, Paige is the best and most successful NXT call-up.

Harper and Rowan should have remained a team longer. Harper has held a title, but I don't see him having the same amount of potential that Bray does in the long term. Rowan likely won't get as far as Bray either. Rusev will be nothing once he gets fed to a top guy like Cena or Orton. Rose, while I am a fan, is heading the comedy jobber route unless these attacks on the Bunny result in a heel turn that changes him for the better. I like the gimmick of having the silly group of partiers follow him.... The fact remains though that it is still a gimmick that cannot be taken seriously. Bo could have potential under another gimmick, "Bo-Lieve" was an absolute joke and is far too annoying to get him anywhere past the midcard. Woods sucks. He should still be on NXT and is the least talented of these recent NXT promotions. It's too early to say anything on The Ascension.

Bray Wyatt by far. He was completely underrated as Husky Harris, and is finally showing he is one of the best talkers in WWE today, and he is almost as good in the ring as he is on the mic and as a showman.

The right answer is Rollins.

He was the first NXT champion. Part of the Shield, who's merits have clearly been championed in this thread. He's Mr. MITB. He's been booked incredibly well. He's the top full time heel wrestler on the roster. And he may legitimately be "the future" that he is touting himself as in kayfabe.

As for poll options it is Wyatt because of his consistent standing near the top of the card and perpetual placement in a relevant storyline of some sort since his debut.

Rusev and Harper are also strong options if you keep the Shield guys out of the mix. But how they are booked through and at Mania will go a long way toward determining just how relevant they are, and will continue to be, to the main roster landscape.

Also its WAY too early to make any type of call on The Ascension.

The best NXT call ups is not on your list, it is The Shield. Roman is the future face of the WWE if they bring him along slowly. Seth is the top Heel right now along with Rusev, I know Rusev has the U.S. Title and is undefeated but Seth has the money in the bank brief case and has had bigger matches and is the future World Champion. Dean is a former U.S. Champ and a fan favorite who is crazy. Bray is Awesome and he will be the next Undertaker/Kane character. They all have been in big matches and are doing well, but if I had to pick one it would be Roman Reigns he is the future. Roman with some help on the mic from his cousin Rock can only get better. He has the look and the fans like him, he can go toe to toe with anyone given more in ring help he will be Awesome. There is a lot of potential when you see Roman. Paige, Luke and Eric need to be mentioned as well, The Ascencion are too new they look good though. I like Adam but they are using him all wrong, Xavier and Big E. are o.k. The future NXT call ups that have a bright future are Adrian and Charlotte. Don't forget Bo Dallas he was doing good before his injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back