Best match pairing in WWE: Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
Damnit I was looking for this thread made in the past called "What should the next Iron Man match be" or something along those lines. And I wanted to say my vote would be for Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler. Both these guys met in at Bragging Rights pay per view a few years back and brother wow was that a great match. It was so good if didn't even seem like a WWE match because both guys just started to feel that chemistry and urge of competition that just bleeds out around naturals competitors and you could feel the intensity. WWE is infamous for making guys throw out their vast repertoires and stick a selected moveset but in this match it felt like both guys were pulling out all the stops to out due the other. Dolph even broke out a swift superkick that came out of no where that made the crowd going "ooooo" lol.

Chemistry between two guys in a ring is just something you can't premeditate or predict. It just happens. In 2012 though Daniel Bryan is not the soft spoken humble face he once was. He's becoming of the most entertaing heels in the WWE and it wouldn't make sense for him and Ziggler to hook up again. That is a shame. I think ro wrestling is not as good to me as it used to be as many people think but it's I also think not as good as it could be with the players and elements it has day. And as good as Punk vs Bryan was this past Smackdown, I think Bryan, Ziggler was that much better. Wrestling today needs that match. Good news is faces and heels seem to switch place just as fast as day turns to night these days and I really hope we get to see Bryan and Ziggler hook it up one more time in the future.

Pretty sure Christian vs Randy Orton is a better pairing.

Hey I'm not gonna say anything bad about this fued. Their series was the best of 2011 hands down. Had their second match in their series on my PVR for a hell of a long time. When it came to chemistry these two actually crossed my mind when I wrote this one and it was a great fued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back