Best idea I ever had.

This happened before. A shitty poster blamed his brother and his cousin or something like that. Who was that again?

God just ban this fucker already. Jesus christ now he uses his brother as an excuse? Jesus christ ban him.

Fine dont believe me but if you have time go search on youtube bwattsltowntx then jaylon56.

I am jaylon56 I will post a video proving my point but there is proof in the accounts and if you have nothing else to do search my email [email protected] on myspace where theres proof.

My name is DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN. I am know as a ******ed gangster wannabe from texas who can't spell. Well most of you may not know I am a idea man. Creativity is in my blood, and so is the art of debate when I am serious I with out a doubt am the toughest person to argue with. So this brings me to my idea I have noticed that stables are the hottest thing in the forums, heck I even have my own stable (O.G.D.S.) and one thing they have in common is they say they are the best stable. Last time I checked there's nothing that says you're the best. Well now there is.

I present WZ FORUMS DEBATE BATTLE OF THE STABLES 09!

I will post details tomorrow.

Well I may have been late but here are the plans for the big event.

Date: February 28 and March 7

Events: Single debate and Stable debate

Rules:TBD

I will fill in rules when I get the green light from a mod and have all stables sign up and at least 10 people in single debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back