Best idea I ever had.

Deadman

Getting Noticed By Management
My name is DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN. I am know as a ******ed gangster wannabe from texas who can't spell. Well most of you may not know I am a idea man. Creativity is in my blood, and so is the art of debate when I am serious I with out a doubt am the toughest person to argue with. So this brings me to my idea I have noticed that stables are the hottest thing in the forums, heck I even have my own stable (O.G.D.S.) and one thing they have in common is they say they are the best stable. Last time I checked there's nothing that says you're the best. Well now there is.

I present WZ FORUMS DEBATE BATTLE OF THE STABLES 09!

I will post details tomarrow.

How I present a great idea of debate and intelligent discussion and you say im a moron.

Intellectual. Which is what you are not. Please get it fucking right. I hope to god this is a gimmick account and you really are not this dumb.

You know what DEADMAN, you seem like a genuinely nice guy who just wants to joke around and be playful. So, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say I will debate with you if you come up with something that merits discussion. However, if you don't take the debate seriously, then I'll be Audi 5000, with you on my Ignore List.

I came in here thinking it was a mod that changed the name of this thread, and that you had announced your WZ retirement. Imagine how sad i felt when i read your post and finally worked out what it said. :(

^^

Pekin%20Cockerel600_0.png

Wow... Toughest guy to argue with? Maybe because we cannot understand a fucking word you say.

I've gone to battle with Sly many times. I've lost a few times, I've drawn with him a few times, and I've won a few times. He's the best debater that I've ever fought. You are no Sly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back