Best idea I ever had.

No I meant everyone no one please post in here till my next post giving the details.

^^

dick.jpg

Wow every word was spelled correctly in your last 2 posts. Can you keep it going?

And no we won't be nice. What have you done to deserve it besides be an annoying little twat?

Because you never know what may happen. My idea may change the face of the WZ forums and could a big hit, or it can be a huge flop and fail. All i am asking is for the benefit of the doubt and please no saying stuff cause I want to stay focus on my grand idea.

Yet again, you ask us to not post on a forum. That doesn't work.

Why shouldn't we expect it to go well? Show us one thing that's gone well that you've created.

Ok, no one knows who that is, no one cares. The stables thing was a joke that we went with because it caught fire. There were Lineage and the Horsemen and Creationism jumped in. No one cares about DOG FOOD or whatever it's called.

Okay KB we have the future in CCS and the magnificent 48.7 greatest poster ever and me.

okay, i like deadmansnum.... uh whatever his name is. lol. hes very nice to me i dont like the idea very much though. but what do i know? im thirteen! lol

Dont blame you my brother who post all the stupid stuff is 27 I am 13 and I cant believe he gave me a bad name but I posted the idea.
Oh yeah thats why its two diffrent personalities I am the intelligent one he is the gangster one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back