Best debutant in recent years

I think the best debutant in recent years has been MVP. He can put on a good match, he works the crowd, makes others look good. I honestly think Matt Hardy is the most dry no talent ass wrestler I've seen, but MVP made him look great. Is MVP in the doghouse? MVC beat him!? The rumors circulating in Jersey are when Stephanie had her baby it turned out to be half MVP.

In TNA it would be Awesome Kong. Since Chyna we haven't seen a dominant female wrestler that can put on one helluva match at the same level as the male wrestlers.

I've watched WWE for over 20 years, started when I was 3, but TNA is puts on a much better show. Unfortunately because of there financial lag behind WWE, they will never truly be able to compete. Infact, TNA helps WWE. They develop the wrestlers at much more competitive level, they monitor ratings these wrestlers bring in during the segment, if its good then they will get a big fat WWE check to come over. It takes wrestlers a long time to really gain credibility with the crowd and for most wrestlers they peak in their thirties, which at that point they do need to think about their future. We will see that with Christian, Kurt Angle, and eventually many other top guys in TNA in the future.

Goldberg, duh.

I remember his first night out, against Bill DeMott (Hugh Morris at the time). I thought he was just another jobber they calle dup for a squash, as they did peridoically on Nitro's, no big deal. Well shit, that guy won!! I remember thinking later that night after Nitro "damn that fuckin guy won tonight..." and then, we began the streak storyline to end all streak storylines. there have been guys with undefeated streaks before, but nothing ever like this, and nothing again will beat it.

Well Best Debutant In Recent Years When? In The Last 3 Years? Or In The Last 5 Years? If We Think About The Last 3 Years We Must Think In Umaga!! His Debut Was Amazing, As A Dominant Monster And Even Got Kane Out Of Raw And Quickly Got To The Main Event Against Cena At New Year's Revolution And Royal Rumble 2007, So He's Maybe The Best Debutant Since 06 To Date.

But Thinking Longer Than 3 Years Ago, 5 Years Ago In (2004) Carlito Made One Of The Best Debut In History By Pinning Cena And Winning The U.s. Title In His First Televised Match!!! And Then In His Raw Debut Won The Intercontinental Title So He Was Amazing.

Since 2000 To Date Maybe The Best Debutant Has Been Brock Lesnar He Dominated Quickly And Won The Top Championship (wwe Title) 3 Times!!!!! Note: He's The Only In History To Ever Beat The Hell Out Of The Undertaker Inside Hell In A Cell!!!!!!

Brock Freakin' Lesnar's debut was immense!!! He just showed up ringside at Raw with Paul E. and near killed little Spike Dudley. I was high on that!

I also loved Tazz's debut in MSG. The crowd were white hot and i just loved it. i tot wrestling was just so unmissable then...

Well,I'll focus on some of the TNA debuts in recent years:

Samoa Joe:I don't care if you hate this fat bastard,his debut in Slammiversary against Sonjay would set the tone for his dominance of the X division and undefeated streak,and eventually the world title,it wa great.They did something very un-wwe-like and actually gave a backstory from his career in ROH.

Suicide:If we go by kayfabe and say he is not from KAZ/Daniels,I think winning the X division title in your debut is impressive,in the Ultimate X especially.Sure "he's" been in plenty of them,but we aren't supposed to know that.

Judas Mesias:Do you remember this guy.He was James mitchell's son and was Abyss' half brother.They spent months airing vignettes and he came from beneath the ring for Abyss.He was sick,eating barb wire and spitting out blood.He then got injured for months and disappeared,and came back.I'm not sure if it was his debut,but he took on Abyss in a barbed wire massacre.That was insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back