Best and Worst finishers in WWE history

Hogans leg drop is far and away the worst finisher i've seen.
My best would be:Stunner, Macho Mans flying elbow, and the Scorpion Death Lock/Sharpshooter.

angle's ankle lock would have to be the best...how many people have ever made the undertaker tap out? only one...angle

papa shango's shoulder breaker. the whole gimmick was terrible and the finisher was even worse.

best:

pedigree---hhh
rock bottom---the rock
sweet chin music---hbk
chokeslam/last ride---undertaker
chokeslam---kane
batista bomb---batista

worst:

the worm---scotty 2 hotty
high choke bomb thing---great khali
619---rey mysterio
hogan leg drop---hulk hogan/people, its just a leg drop:cuss2:
spear---edge/lashley

whitesoxxx1 said:
best:

pedigree---hhh
rock bottom---the rock
sweet chin music---hbk
chokeslam/last ride---undertaker
chokeslam---kane
batista bomb---batista

worst:

the worm---scotty 2 hotty
high choke bomb thing---great khali
619---rey mysterio
hogan leg drop---hulk hogan/people, its just a leg drop:cuss2:
spear---edge/lashley

**Spam**

Please add more to your posts, don't just list your favorite and least favorite moves.

best:
the unique ones are the best, eg pedigree, ankle lock, brock's f5, and i liked paul london's 450 splash when he used to do it, also mr.kennedy's original finished from the corner was awesome. carlito's 'backcracker' looks cool aswell.

worst:
overused moves, eg spear, powerbomb (although it can be good depending on situation/wrestler), the samoan spike is just stupid, hogan leg drop, and the 619 is really annoying coz it looks really bad when they sell it.

I prefer the finishers that can come out of nowhere like the stunner(whippersnapper) or the rko(diamond cutter)

I don't like those that require help like the acid drop

for submission moves I like the pure wrestling holds like the crossface or figure four, no sleeper holds please

:twocents:

Cena F-U and not because it's Cena

it's just a firemans carry

Hogan's leg drop can be a badass move IF he drop the leg right on the neck.

If we're doing tag moves, I'm going to have to say that the best ones are...

Cryme Tyme's tandem neckbreaker
3D
The Doomsday Device

Worst...
well, I like most tag team moves.

Also, not defending Cena, just using the argument that he is repetitive as an excuse to exhibit my dislike for Orton. Orton is just as repetitive. Also, I think he's desperate for hugs because of that stupid stance he does.

WORST!!!! F-U Samoan Spike, The Leg Drop Of Doom(Hogan's Leg Drop)

Best... Top Ropes Moves!! they all hurt as hell add pedigree and chokeslam

The best finishers: I think the Chokeslam and Sharpshooter

The Worst: Carlito's backcracker thing and the Samoan Spike.

bobin said:
the crucifix power bomb on TNA (HERNANDEZ) and THE FINISHER OF HOMICIDE THE GRINGO KILLER

he said worst finishers in the WWE.
not TNA, but my choice for the best is sweet chin music.

my choice for worst is khali's deadly chop.

Once again, if this thread continues just to be a listing thread.. Im either going to close or move this to bar room... Atleast add that slightest bit of reason.. For example..

Best - Tests Big Boot.. I kno its an original move, but I always liked it.. Made a nice noice, tho I know its him smacking him smacking his hand of his thigh.. It also seems like he really does almost knock there heads off.

Worste - FU - Can you say Firemans Carry/DVD combo? It just looks horrible.. Definatly worste Finisher ever imo...

See, is that really hard?

the f-u may be a crap move (it's awful to be honest) but it's an easy move to do in high risk situations (through tables of cages or whatever) that's why i think it's used, it's very safe.

the best finishers I would say is the Pedigree and Tombstone Piledriver. the pedigree basically gives you a wrestling mat facelift and the tombstone, when executed like it should be, is an awesome and powerful move with your head bouncing off of the mat.

The worst finisher I think is Vito's armlock with the opponents head up the dress. That's just f*cking disgusting. That's probably the worst gimmick next to King Booker.

Best finisher is the Chokeslam because it woul actully hurt the wrestler and it also looks the coolest.

the WORST finisher ever is mark jindrak's punch to the head, like come on it's a bloody punch, there are like 50 every match yet 1 punch knocks them out

IMO the best finish for me is the stunner. it was mint when the likes of the rock went flyin when austin stunned him, arrr fun times

Best: Pedigree, FU, Stunner, People's Elbow, Batista Bomb, Tombstone, Figure 4 leg lock, Sweet Chin mUsic

Worst: RKO, Mandible Claw, Master Lock, 619 (I hate how everytime the wrestlers stay on the ropes and then when kicked, magically get up so he can drop a dime) Anything Eugene tries to duplicate

Best: Ankle lock is the best submission move, DDT and carlito's backcracker are extremely painful if done right,and a piledriver can be devastating(just as stone cold)
worst:Big wiggle (do i REALLY need an explanation for this one?), Booker T Scissors kick-way too easy to avoid and doesnt appear to hurt much, FU - weak desperation move, too easy to escape, not that effective

best:tombstone,pedigree, sweet shin music, hart foundation, and frog slash

worst: the stroke, miz,s move, scopion death drop,

Warned for spam, give reasons behind your choices

my favorite finishers are
the rko, - Performed by 1 of the great wrestlers that wwe has left...randy orton
chokeslam- its a classic and wuld actually hurt
swanton bomb - just looks nice wen jeff hardy does it
the worm- look at the dance b4 the chop. a nice dance move wit da worm

WORST IS DEFINENTLY SAMOAN SPIKE. WUT DA HELL IS THROWIN UR THUMB IN DA SIDE OF UR NECK. wut has wrestling bcum?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back