Best and Worst finishers in WWE history

Best Finishers: Sweet Chin Music, RKO, Stunner. These moves are sudden and are so fast the impact looks real. Tombstone and Pedigree. These are the so-called moves that no one can get up from. The Canadian Destroyer. I watch TNA just for this move! For submission finishers: Crippler Crossface, Sharpshooter, Ankle Lock, and Elevated Walls of Jericho. Also since the GTS is something of a fairly new and original move to me, it makes the Best Finisher's List. CM Punk just doesn't execute it smoothly enough.

Worst Finishers: Leg Drop (Hulk Hogan) Splash(Ultimate Warrrior) and the Playmaker, and I think we all actually know who I'm talking about when it comes to the STUPID Playmaker. The names good and creative to MVP's character but the move itself just looks weak. My advice for MVP is stick to that sick kick to the head in the corner. Oh and ANY of Khali's moves are even worse and are the most boring.

Worst: Bronco Buster, Stink face, Fame-asser, Blockbuster, Buzzsaw Kick, Super Kick

None of the first four look like they would do any damage, and I would whoop the shit of any one rubbing their ass in my face, especially a big, fat, sweaty guy. The 2 kicks would do damage for sure, I'm just not a fan.

Best: F-5, Shooting Star Press, Celtic Cross, Overdrive, Crippler Crossface, Knox Out, Curb Stomp

F-5 (Flatliner) was badass when Kanyon used it, and didn't fall off much at all in the hands of Lesnar; Shooting Star Press just looks cool as hell, especially when Evan Bourne does it; Celtic Cross, Overdrive, and Knox Out look very damn effective, and cool; Crossface HAD to hurt; I don't care how hard it is to set up the Curb Stomp up, that move is strong. If you had someone do that to you, you would NOT be getting back up. Anyone remember the opening scene of 'American History X'?

I have to agree with most of these postings... I personally liked KoKo Bware's "Ghost buster" I think that was what it was called... (At least ther first time I saw it) I think it actually is a fall away suplex... You set the guy up for a vertical suplex then while he is up in the air you get bored and walk away and he crashes on his melon.. The first time I saw it as the guy dropped the suplexER ran and bounced off the ropes and then elbow dropped the suplexEE...
Another Cool finisher is one I don't see that often either... Doink's "STUMP PULLER" he only did it a few times while he was EVIL CLOWN..

Mandible Claw is number 2 worst move... WORM is #1.. if i was a wrestler I would have it in my contract that I would NEVER EVER LOOSE to that useless move....LOL!

Best : chokeslam, F5, swanton bomb, dominator, frog splash, stunner, rock bottom, moonsault(especially kurt angles)

worst : randy savage elbow drop {worse than peoples elbow) peoples elbow, twist of fate(PISH, stink face, booker t axe kick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back