BaldwinBaller08

Status
Not open for further replies.
BaldwinBaller08 said:
Dear Y 2 Jake,

I only wish you could understand how sorry I truly am. Im a liar and an asshole. Im a liar in the way that I have already made a new member name and will screw with you on a daily basis. Im an asshole in what I said and that I will continue to make comments to your lame ass. I hope you and your two boyfriends shockfaggot and dick before pussy. Oh damn I mean dudes before chicks. Damn it I meant to say X before fear. Slippy fingers I swear. What I was saying was I hope you three enjoy your time discussing useless wrestling facts and displaying your pointless knowledge of stupid shit. I decided to play a little game with you. Lets see if you can figure out who I am now. Ill drop hints bitch boyand I meant even have more thanone name now. Or not. You can send back something vulgar and completely provacitive but what would that say about you Jakey boy? Just wanted to remind you that your a bitch and how big of a bad ass you are cause you have the authority to put us in a "prison". Dont worry buddy youll be the one picking up the soap eventually... So fuck you and have a nice day...

Everyone beware, he's going to go on a rampage.

What the fuck? Dude I don't even remember this guy ever posting, why the fuck is he talking shit about me I didn't do shit to that kid. And anyone who talks shit about Shocky is a god damn piece of shit, Shocky's contributed more to this forum in the last few monthes then anybody IMO with things like the Wrestlezone Tournament and the Fantasty League.

Did you IP ban him Jake? I wanted him to come back so we could all just flame the shit out of him for shits and giggles. :D

Ya i saw someone last night that said something that he was Y2Jakes worst nightmare, but I didn't ban him, because I know Jake loves fucking with people like that. What the hell did i do to this Jackass, I guess the sheer sight of my magnificent mental power scared the little shit. He stays in the prison, this'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back