e-Fed Mod Of The Year

Its gotta go to myself for being the first person to step up and take over the section when it was going through hard times.

Sincade in a honorable mention ;)

Sincade20 hands down. Guy does so much for the e-fed and always gives 110% effort. Has my utmost respect and props also for being full time NYPD.

arent there only two? Enforcer and Sincade? b/c Issy's like never on, anyway, i vote...

hmm...

ME!!! j/k prob Sincade, btw, i ddint know that he was NYPD ?!!?!?!?!? Sorry Enforcer, the whol full time NYPD thing really changed my decision...

No offense to anyone, but Prax takes the cake on this one. He busted his ass for that fed.

Gus and DP have been FIRED from WZCW!!!!!

Lol jk guys. Sincade does bust his ass. I am proud to have him as my partner in WZCW.

lol, Enforce, do you work as a policeman in New York, FULL TIME? well, maybe, idk, if u do,im very proud of you, hell, im proud of youi guys anyways, giving all of ur spare time to WZCW, when you could be sleeping or playing video games...lol

sincade he does work prety hard i put in a pplication for the wczc got denied and he helped me try and fix it thats a great dude there

Sincade, definately. I dont know how he does it, but he does so much for the fed and still holds a full-time job at NYPD. Kudos to him.

sincade then PRAX then Enforcer then Iscariot

but Sincade gets my vote for sure

wow, thats what you get when you ask a, what are you coconut, 13? year old to vote for something, they go with the cooler names, or something...

Pretty much. I mean people make it seem like I dont help the fed. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I know how much you help with the E-Fed, but I think people who know EVERYTHING Sincade has done, on top of his real life responsibilities.. thats why Sincade gets the majority of the votes.

All this thread is going to do, is cause an internal breakdown because someone didn't get voted over someone else..

Sincade deserves a huge amount of credit for having his name over practically everything in that section, on top of knowing what he does for a living.

Enforcer deserves credit for helping rebuild what was once headed into a downward spiral.. yet..

Iscariot also deserves the same credit, because Enforcer, you didn't do it alone. Sincade & Iscariot helped.. hell, even the writers deserve credit for helping that e-fed, in fact, everyone who's ever given an opinion, or idea, deserves some amount of credit. So this thread shouldn't be "E-Mod of the year" so much more than "E-Fed man of the Year."

Will Nobody asked you! I hate you! LMAO I am just kidding guys.

Na this thread isnt going to cause a internal breakdown, because there is no denying the amount of effort that is put into this fed by Sincade, myself, or anyone else for that matter. If it turns out that Sincade gets the most votes then by all means he deserved it. Would I like to get the most votes? Of course, but I have no problems with anybody in this fed, regardless on popular belief. That goes for you to Coco. I have no personal issues with you.

I respect everyone in this fed and apreciate everything that everyone has done. Without all of you there would be no WZCW.

So for that, I truly thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back