I can't post in the E-fed

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
:lmao: I love how one of the few people who actually want to.. can't.

The site keeps claiming I'm not signed in, whenever I attempt to post in any fo the sections over the e-fed.

That's a shame. I want to hear your take on the lastest uproar of e-fed smarks ... who coicidently are in the e-fed.

Yea, the forums have been pretty faggy lately. And I don't use the faggy word often. Will, we need you! We had one person make what some would consider an "uproar", followed by three of the 5 on creative take turns countering him lol. It's anarchy!

Refreshing constantly is very annoying.

Does anyone have an some idea of when the forum will be back to normal?

I doubt they do. I had the whole week off and I was barely on because of it. But at least we've got some memories from it all. as long as they don't somehow delete themselves.

Yea, the forums have been pretty faggy lately. And I don't use the faggy word often. Will, we need you! We had one person make what some would consider an "uproar", followed by three of the 5 on creative take turns countering him lol. It's anarchy!

All I believe I need to say is this.

IT'S AN E-FED!

Those of us who're on creative were put there for a reason. Just trust in us that we know how to put together and run the show. If we didn't, we wouldn't be continuing to do it.

As far as the "uproar" goes. He PM'd me (thankfully that worked) and I think the issue is resolved. The basic thing I could come to say is this..

Trust in us to do our 'job'. The show is running behind, because guess what.. the whole fricken site is fucked right now. How can we post a show, and do everything we normally need to.. when I can't even click on colors, sizes, or fonts? I can't even make most normal posts without clicking "reply" to someone.

I have no post box.. do you know how fucking annoying that is?! I have no post box!

And all of that.. takes just a small step above the e-fed being slightly behind schedule. (again) So trust in us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back