Put me in charge of the E-FED WCWZ

I react differently when people bring that up. On one hand it's just annoying, especially when non mods say it. On the other hand there is the chance that some of the mods are serious and want to infract me.

So yeah, I tend to back off a tiny bit.

maybe the fact that you didn't get the name right, nor care

maybe because you can't produce pie charts in the e-fed?

or maybe because you haven't a clue about the fed

or maybe, just maybe, we don't need you and your crap?

Maybe because you have no experience that we know of with e-feds?
All the more reason to put me in charge. Because the people with the experience seem to be struggling with the "drama" part of it.

maybe the fact that you didn't get the name right, nor care
Subtly was never your thing.

maybe because you can't produce pie charts in the e-fed?
Sure I could.

or maybe because you haven't a clue about the fed
All the more reason.

or maybe, just maybe, we don't need you and your crap?
Yes, because you are obviously doing SO well on your own.

Right Shock?

This is almost as tired of a response as "No, sweetheart, I will never hit you again".

Or more realistic in that the lady has got a divorce from her previous husband and just this week moved in with a new guy who treats her right?

All the more reason to put me in charge. Because the people with the experience seem to be struggling with the "drama" part of it.

Tell me anyone who is currently in the e-fed who is stirring up drama? No one, they may have in the past, but not anymore.

Yes, because you are obviously doing SO well on your own.

And I'm not on my own, there's Ricky, Monkey and Will...

Right Shock?

I could answer this with a well dignified response, but I thought stuff it. You're just trying to stir up drama AGAIN.

I want the e-fed run by people who actually want to be a part of it. And Lee is still new to running it, which is why I was in favor of the probationary period.

I don't think Sly even tries to resist from intervening in everything anymore.
Have I ever?
Or more realistic in that the lady has got a divorce from her previous husband and just this week moved in with a new guy who treats her right?
What? I'm talking about how I've heard the same "things will now be better" line from the e-fed numerous times in my tenure at WZ. And yet, there always seems to be something.

Tell me anyone who is currently in the e-fed who is stirring up drama? No one, they may have in the past, but not anymore.
Please. We all know that inside of a few months, there will be something else.

And I'm not on my own, there's Ricky, Monkey and Will...
I wasn't referring to YOU specifically, but rather the e-fed.

I could answer this with a well dignified response, but I thought stuff it. You're just trying to stir up drama AGAIN.
No, I'm not. Not at all. I don't have to stir up drama in the e-fed, you guys do it by yourselves. I'm wanting to be the one who puts the end to it.

I want the e-fed run by people who actually want to be a part of it. And Lee is still new to running it, which is why I was in favor of the probationary period.
I wouldn't want to be an e-fed...just run it. Thus, I'd have a LOT more objectivity than anyone else.

It's like what happens when you have Kevin Nash book himself in WCW....or Triple H in the WWE. Right NorCal ;)
There are too many noobs in the e-fed. You would stop posting there.
Who said I would post with the noobs in the e-fed? I said "in charge" of the e-fed, not doing the writing stuff. I'm talking about how the e-fed runs.

Think of it in a ROH sort of way. The head creative would be Gabe and I'd be Cary Silken. That kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back