The Anti-John Morrison Club

Punk is loads better. Even WWE think so.

Not really, since Punk fucked up his shot as world champ, WWE have realised what a joke CM Punk is. Poor in-ring skills, poor storytelling, no mic skills or charisma and he still wrestles the same spotty indy style that he did when he debuted.

I only like Morrison more because he character is slightly more intresting, he's still a poor wrestler.

Not really, since Punk fucked up his shot as world champ, WWE have realised what a joke CM Punk is. Poor in-ring skills, poor storytelling, no mic skills or charisma and he still wrestles the same spotty indy style that he did when he debuted.

He doesn't wrestle anything like when he was an indy wrestler.

As for being a joke, he's a heavily pushed one. More so than John Morrison.

I only like Morrison more because he character is slightly more intresting, he's still a poor wrestler.

The Straight Edge gimmick could easily be a hot gimmick. There's nothing worse than a cunt who think he's better than you because he doesn't partake in anything intresting, like shooting up heroin and sodomising strippers.

All Morrison has in diamante studded abs.

He doesn't wrestle anything like when he was an indy wrestler.

As for being a joke, he's a heavily pushed one. More so than John Morrison.

He wrestling still resembles that of an indy wrestler, its devoid of storytelling, and he doesnt connect with the crowd. He's actualy a very boring wrestler, when your having BAD matches with guys like Jericho and Batista you know it must be him doing something wrong because these are consistant performers.

And he hasnt been pushed since losing the world title though, he's not even in upper mid-card feuds. He's feuding with Regal over the meaningless IC title. He's no more pushed than Morrision at this moment in time.

i agree Morrisons very unentertaining. His matches are very bland and his mic skills are very monotone. the only thing hes got working for him is his tag team with the Miz.

Punks way better than Morrison, guarenteed his title regin wasnt the best, he's still very entertaining. He has great matches and is still pretty young. he's got his whole career ahead of him

Yes, but what does the WWE know about talent? I mean, they just released Colt Cabana, and they have John Cena wear the World title.

Obviously, they don't know good wrestling.

In the WWE's defence, they do have Edge as their World Heavyweight Champion ;)

He wrestling still resembles that of an indy wrestler, its devoid of storytelling, and he doesnt connect with the crowd. He's actualy a very boring wrestler, when your having BAD matches with guys like Jericho and Batista you know it must be him doing something wrong because these are consistant performers.

Punk isn't stealing the show, but he's constantly having solid matches.

And he hasnt been pushed since losing the world title though, he's not even in upper mid-card feuds. He's feuding with Regal over the meaningless IC title. He's no more pushed than Morrision at this moment in time.

Morrisons role is to walk around with the Miz, and either lose or pin nobodies, he's in no real fued. Unlike Punk.

Anyway, no more talk about Punk, this is about Morrison.

The first topic for the Anti-Morrison club is - If he's the next Shawn Michaels, then what's so damn wrong with Shawn Michales?

I guess I'm wrong. Punk is in the Money In The Bank match to make way for a Miz vs. Morrison singles match at WrestleMania.

John Morrison - January

Wrestled - 7
Won - 4
Lost - 3

February so far

Wrestled - 4
Won - 3
Lost - 1

Which proves that he's going nowhere despite being given more oppertunities than most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back