Ba-Bomb For Prison Thread.

Should Ba-Bomb Join The Prisoners For His Recent Stupidity?

• Yes Please!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love me or hate me, it looks like one way or another you DO have an opinion
www.seriesblog.es.wp-content.uploads.2010.05.foto-300x219.jpg

Well, Merry Christmas everyone. What a pleasant surprise to see a thread dedicated to me :rolleyes:. I get why some of you find me annoying, really I do, and that's fine with me. I certainly don't want to make enemies per-say, but I won't pander either. Love me or hate me, it looks like one way or another you DO have an opinion, and that makes me the John Cena of the forum. Not bad, LOL. I don't see any reason I should be put in the prison(yes I know you are shocked) and I don't see any reason a legit conversation can't be had about the issues I raised in the prison regarding that system which is what that petition has really done and was meant to do, aside from actually trying to free someone who isn't necessarily a bad poster but needs a little direction and critiquing rather than punishment in my view.

Really? We're all just going to ignore this?

You can't call yourself "The John Cena" of anything. It doesn't work that way. In case you were wondering, you also can't give yourself a nickname.

Well, Merry Christmas everyone. What a pleasant surprise to see a thread dedicated to me :rolleyes:. I get why some of you find me annoying, really I do, and that's fine with me. I certainly don't want to make enemies per-say, but I won't pander either. Love me or hate me, it looks like one way or another you DO have an opinion, and that makes me the John Cena of the forum. Not bad, LOL. I don't see any reason I should be put in the prison(yes I know you are shocked) and I don't see any reason a legit conversation can't be had about the issues I raised in the prison regarding that system which is what that petition has really done and was meant to do, aside from actually trying to free someone who isn't necessarily a bad poster but needs a little direction and critiquing rather than punishment in my view.

I think that a guiding hand rather than a back-hand is much more effective and would serve the forum much better than the current approach. Agree or disagree on that you may, but none of it means I should be put in the prison because some of you don't like it. I also think that a rule stating "Annoying the Mods" is pretty ridiculous as anything could be interpreted as such and just opens the door to illegitimate infractions and prison terms. I don't see why these things can't be changed if forward progress for the forum is truly a goal of those in power, or why they would be so closed to giving it thought and discussing it either. Things always will, must, and do change. What I am ultimately trying to do is bring about some of that change. I know people are afraid of that, afraid of the unknown, and afraid to take a chance on an idea they can't guarantee, but progress is not made with certainty, it is made with risk which equals reward.

I will hold my hand up and admit I find you annoying. But you're also a good poster. Other than annoyance, I have no real problem with you what-so-ever. As far as you going in the prison goes, you don't deserve it. As I've said before, I voted yes because I have been annoyed by you a bit.

The thing is, it is clear to see that some people who are in the prison aren't let out for a reason. Take Jenks. In my opinion he should be let out, BUT he was put in there for a perma-bannable offence (or close to it, if I recall, I could be wrong). But he was put in the prison instead, so he could still be here in some way to contribute, and to me, that's leniant. He has pleaded and begged to be let out but Sly won't budge because he is sticking to the rules. I think Sly has once stated that there isn't no chance that he will relent, but it's a very very slim chance. But he has that chance. Now, whether he takes that and tries to make something out of it, I don't know, but it is what it is.

Then there's a guy like Bill Lesnar. Some like him, some hate him, I personally can;t stand the guy. He was put in there for making lots of alts and generally dicks about. Find the prison thread where he and I go back and forth with each other; he doesn't care about this place and finds it a big joke. Now, if you honestly want a guy like him on the main forum, thats your business and I have no right to say it is wrong. But clearly, he would appear to cause more trouble that it would be worth to let him out.

My point overall is that it serves it's purpose. There are a number of guys on this forum who would be considered prison success stories, because they realised their mistake, made amends and have proven their worth. A guy like ryan86 has that chance. If he acts sensible, he won't be in there long, because regardless of what anyone says, he says a point and attempts to back it up, and he appears to have a degree of intelligence. I don't agree with much he says, but I won't say he's stupid just for that very reason.

I totally see your point, and respect it, all joking aside, but I very much doubt you'll sway many to agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back