Ba-Bomb For Prison Thread.

Should Ba-Bomb Join The Prisoners For His Recent Stupidity?

• Yes Please!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I'm just saying what most others have been thinking.

The stupid "Release Petition" is getting on everyone's nerves. We've had people mention that Ba-Bomb should join Bill, Jenks & Ryan in the Prison & why not? He's trying to get people back onto the main boards that nobody wants back, hence the reason their in the Prison, plus their rule-breaking/low mental capabilities. Not to mention that his low-rate poaching/campaigning for his terrible Party. I'm not afraid to voice my opinions, so here we go.

Give him a sentence, make us happy.

Voice your agreement or disagreement here. (Fuck it, I'll even put up a Poll).

I'm fine on the outside thank you Sparky. I don't see what reason there would be to put me back in. I'm part of WZCW, I run a Book This and I post irregularly at best.

EDIT: Can a Mod make this Poll public please? Thanks.

Personally I didn't really understand why Ryan was thrown into Prison. For the most part, he followed the rules. Granted he made more than just one shit thread.

For shits and giggles, I voted yes, purely because Ba-Bomb has been very annoying recently. Not just over this, but over the whole mod-election thing. Remember; this guy wanted to be a mod, and he's talking about letting people out who have broken the rules. Yeah, that makes sense.

But as annoying as he might be, he doesn't deserve the prison in any way shape or form. It doesn't matter how many of us want him there (jokingly or not), or how annoying he may be.

Why not. Is their cake?

The cake is a lie.

I'm fine on the outside thank you Sparky. I don't see what reason there would be to put me back in. I'm part of WZCW, I run a Book This and I post irregularly at best.

EDIT: Can a Mod make this Poll public please? Thanks.

Why should he be placed in the prison then? Ba-Bomb and I haven't seen eye-to-eye during the election where I've called him out many times, but he hasn't really done anything, aside from appearing fairly douchy to me, to deserve being thrown into prison as far as I can tell (our paths don't really cross often.)

People seem to think you should make a second go-around in the prison, should we make a thread and poll to determine that?

If you're "fine on the outside" because you post "irregularly", why should we put someone who posts on a more frequent basis, and with more talent than you, into the prison?

So I ask, aside from being annoying, which I'm sure EVERYONE can be accused of being at one point or another, what has he done?

You've been here two years longer than me. Exactly how long do you need to wrap your head around what's essentially a pretty thin rule book? This is the kind of ignorance that lands people in the prison.

Don't you worry, I got the rules totally under control. At least if your day ever comes regarding modship (because trust me, it isn't coming next month), you won't have to worry about rules anyway. After all, you're only looking at the spam section anyway, few rules to enforce there, I think even you could handle that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back