Awesome Kong to WWE

You could just do the Rocky 4 setup. Kong comes in, crushes Natalya, injures her, takes her belt and sets up a grudge match between Kong and Phoenix. Phoenix wins, Natalya returns and wants her belt back, Phoenix won't let her have it, triple threat at Summerslam.

Right, Rocky vs Drago Vs Creed's corpse, I smell a Dusty Finish.

To answer the question, yes I think Kong debuting at 'Mania will give her a better shot at longevity. Natalya vs Beth looks set on the cards and I think Kong coming in at the end and demolishing the two would be make an impactful and memorable debut. Kong's debut should be handled well, because WWE have an entity in hand, that if not booked not properly will be as relevant as Jazz.

I think she should appear on the RAW before Mania backstage, destroy Beth and Natalya and demand to be put in the Divas championship match making it a triple threat at the Showcase of the Immortals

I just got to thinking about match ups for Awsome Kong when she debuts... We all know she has great chemistry with Gail Kim from the days they carried TNA's knockout division... Then there is Beth Phenix who is realistically the only female on the entire WWE roster who can even remotely have a chance to match Kong in size or power and even Beth is dwarfed there... So then we have Lay-Cool, Melina, Maryse & Eve who WWE will book against Kong halfway solid when we all know Kong would destroy them all... Hell I wont even get into the Bella's, Kelly Kelly, or Katlyn vs. Kong...

But I got to thinking... Only a mere 6 months ago there could have, would have, and should have been a women on the roster who could be the oppenent to give Kong a realistic fight... Vicki's original rookie the 7 foot Aloisha...

I mean think about the battle of the female Giants... I think to keep both strong though I would for the most part keep them on seperate brands only occasionally crossing paths like on PPVs or special Raw or Smackdown shows where the might occiasionly have an issue... Muchlike Big Show & Great Khali when Khali first showed up... It was probably 2 years before these 2 ever faced off in the ring but I do remember them coming face to face on more then 1 occasion...

Any thoughts???

Last night we all expected Kong to be the fourth entrant to the Divas title match. Instead Eve came out and won the championship. I saw Dave Laguna posted that Eve was turned into a heel in this situation because she wasn't Kong. IMO people thought Kong debuting at the rumble was more of a lock then HHH return.
This was Kong's Tweet from earlier in the day.
"My stomach is RUMBLE-ing. Craving sushi so I may SMACK DOWN on some RAW fish."
I think that Vince decided he just couldn't do it. She just isn't the Diva that he wants and Kong may never debut. This wouldn't be the first time someone debuting/returning was scrapped.
Do you think we will still see Awesome Kong in the WWE?

okay so this week's smackdown title match is going to be Dolph Ziggler & LayCool vs. Edge & Kelly Kelly in a handicap match . this could possibly be a chance for awesome kong to debut on smackdown and help edge and kelly kelly win the match . thats just my opinion , leave your opinions .​

Like most, when the Raw GM announced that this Diva's match at last night's Royal Rumble would become a Fatal Four-War match, I expected Awesome Kong to make her debut and take the title.

When Eve ended up being the fourth participant in the match, I was confused. Why Eve, who hadn't appeared on Raw or Smackdown in recent memory, instead of Melina, who had a recent title shot and story with Natayla. When Eve won, I was only more confused.

The only thing I can think of is that Eve was made the Diva's Champion, only to be fed to Awesome Kong soon, therefore not making Natayla look weak. This would eventually set up Kong vs. Natayla, most likely at WrestleMania.

I'm a big Kong fan, so I hope she does get her shot. I can't imagine her being on the WWE roster for years and years, but I can she her making the most out of her time there and making a good impression.

I was disappointed that we didn't get Kong on Raw tonight but the debut will be worth it I feel.

It's clear they are moving the pieces into position for her arrival. Getting Gail Kim back on TV gives her a first feud with a woman she knows well and has had good matches with in the past, so this ensures Kong looks good in her first WWE matches.

Making Eve the champ gives Kong a face champion to destroy and take the title off while keeping the only really top challengers in Nattie and Beth, protected to face her at a later date as she is built up as champion.

I truly don't ever care or get hyped up about the Divas at all... But something about Kong coming intrigues me. It could be because she is coming from TNA and is so huge, I don't know.

But here is a question... Does she come in as a Heel or Face?

I think she comes in and gets a pretty good pop, but ultimately will beat the crap out of one of the Face Divas. Natalya, Eve, Gail, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back