• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kong FINALLY lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I'm so glad that Kong is no longer the TNA knockouts champion. Her reign was so boring and I got so tired of seeing her constantly dominate. I did not care who it would be that beat her as long as SOMEBODY, ANYBODY ended that snooze-fest of a title reign. Angelina is going to be an awesome champ in my opinion and I am SO glad that Kong isn't the champion anymore.

Anybody agree or disagree?

_

Yeah having Kong as champ she was just to boring. And seeing as she must be turning face means shes not the giant heel she was so think of big show, kane, people who as heels were dangerous and as faces are just jobbers at best. But the shock of the night was Mick Foley. I'm the biggest Sting fan in my area and hearing that he lost just pisses me off. I wanted him to drop the title to AJ or Joe in a show of respect from the younger generation to the ICON. I really wanted him to be the MEM guy who would just tear that group apart. Can't wait til Impact this week now.

yeah i have to agree i was suprised mick won too just because he really shouldnt be wrestling that much so he wont be much of champ but i am a big mick foley fan so we'll have to see how this plays out...i bet it will be a short title rein

i cant wait for impact this week as well, should be a good show! ITS SHOWTIME!!

I have been wanting Angelina to win the title forever so im glad she finally has...she will be an awsome champ...love me some beautiful people ;-)

Unfortunately for Kong she just didn't have any competition, so it's for the best to put the title on someone else (and the top heel knockout (next to Kong that is) isn't a bad place to start). Kong really needs to be put up against the men as she is one of the few women who could look legit against the men in the locker room (Maybe not against angle, but guys like Shark Boy and Eric Young).

Kong is just unrealistic in the Knockout division because she's so large and powerful. Most of the girls look like they should be hit by her once and be done so it kind of took away from the competitive aspect of the title. Nice to see someone new is getting a shot to run with it.

What's sad is that Kong will likely take the belt back within the next month, I hope she doesn't as she's boring as hell to watch, and doesn't really do anything good for the Knockouts division, every month it's the same thing, Kong comes out dominates and squashes which ever random Knockout they throw in the ring with her and leaves with the belt*yawn*

Kong needs to go away for awhile, maybe move into the mens division, I really don't care, just keep her away from the Knockouts Title, letting that division be somewhat competitive wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing now would it

That match was terrible last night, You could see the blown spot, when Angelina was clearly out, but somehow she kicked out twice without moving. Then the weak finish, a kick to the gut ends it. They should have had Taylor Wilde win the belt, and have Angelina take it at impact.

this is the second time she lost the title FYI.
Biggest issue with Kong is she's just way too big for anyone except maybe ODB to handle .

Maybe it's time she took on a Chyna type role and competed in the mens division LOL

TNA doesn't have anymore of a womens division than WWE does anyway, they both suck. Scrap it all together

I don't get a lot of T.N.A Knockout division fans. I surely hope you aren't the same complainers that bitch and moan about W.W.E Divas who don't know how to properly wrestle.

In my opinion, Awesome Kong is simply too good for her own good. She dominated the division, and was built as an unbeatable monster.. so much, so great, so (dare I say) perfectly.. that once T.N.A accomplished what they set out to do, they suddenly didn't realize how to retrace their steps and make the monster beatable.

Kong wasn't and isn't horrible. She's a talented female Wrestler, and deserved her chance in the spotlight. However, that being said, I'm happy that Angelina Love won the title because I've been a firm believer that the Beautiful People should have their chance with the title.. considering while they may not be the most talented Knockout's, they certainly (arguably) are the most popular and heavily watched.

I hope this possibly all leads to Raisha Saeed (aka Cheerleader Melissa) stepping up and becoming a more name-sake Knockout, instead of a shadow to Kong. But for the time being, I also agree that Kong needs to stay out of the title picture and take up a new hobby.. might I suggest the X-Division, in helping Suicide realize his goal of killing himself.

TNA finally got this one right! I like Kong. she's a total badass. But I loves me some Angelina Love. TBP are very over with the crowd. How many of the WWE divas ever had the highest ratings on a show? (Could be good or bad depending on how you look at it). But Angelina needed to win. I understand everyone getting bored with Kong, and I can't stand Taylor Wilde. She's not bad, but the whole david vs. goliath thing in wrestling is old as shit. (Mysterio vs. anybody). So kudos to TNA for finally putting the title on Love. The match wasn't great by any means, but it served it's purpose, and I like how they outsmarted Kong tying her braids to the cage. Nice! So here's to Angelina and hopefully a nice, successful title reign!

I don't get a lot of T.N.A Knockout division fans. I surely hope you aren't the same complainers that bitch and moan about W.W.E Divas who don't know how to properly wrestle.

I am definately NOT one of those.

Kong wasn't and isn't horrible. She's a talented female Wrestler, and deserved her chance in the spotlight.

She did deserve her chance in the spotlight.... her first reign. I agree there, and she played the dominant monster quite well. HOWEVER.... her second reign was pointless, boring, and unneccessary. It lasted too long and did not need to happen in the first place. Taylor should have held the belt longer and then dropped it to Angelina, one or two pay per view's after Bound for Glory. By then she would have feuded with all of the heels which would have made her reign even better, then Kong's boring second reign wouldn't have happened, AND Angelina would still have gotten the belt in the end.

This, in my opinion, would have been better than what actually happened. Anyways, Kong's snoozefest is over. I don't mind seeing her matches, just got sick of the endless domination when others deserved a title run.

_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back