Austin Aries

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last I checked, this guy had 9,000 odd people following him on twitter, while Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga have 15+ Millions following them.

A Double is one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the industry today and I'd like to see everyone(IWC) supporting him in some way. He's even the create a character voice in WWE 12'

Anyway, I think this guy gets farless praise then he should be and I'd like to see IWC endorsing him more often and explaining what makes him so good.

In closing, I'm a huge Austin Aries fan and I'd like to see him gaining more support and more visible support. In my opinion, I see a little of Randy Savage and Goldberg in Aries. The guy is a great talent and really needs to be put over with the casual fan.

I haven't had much to say lately, but I am passionate about seeing Aries treated as he should be. Aries is a maineventer, no matter where is put on the card, and he's on of the few guys I'd hate to see leave TNA.

So, being such, I'd like to see him more appreciated for what he's done.

What are your thoughts on Austin Aries? Will you help get him over in the mainstream?

I like Austin Aries mucho. One of the things I think is specific to him is his explosion of pace, nobody can just eject through a dropkick after just getting up the way he can, nor execute that dropkick to the turnbuckle like him including Bryan.

He's a competent heel, he's a great wrestler, is there anything to dislike?

I too got a lot of love for Aries. What I find amusing is people think he only acted this way since he re-joined TNA, when really he was always like this. In ROH he was one of the first dudes to come in and bring a bright ass personality to the show and he basically owned PWG everytime they handed him a microphone or gave him interview time.

Aries is a great wrestler and a great wrestling personality, I endorse him, but I'm a nobody so therefore it doesn't really matter. However I do follow him on Twitter and I have sent him naked pictures hoping he'd get back to me... nothing... as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back