Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ascension_Logo.gif

[YOUTUBE]_yuXWYz78Lg[/YOUTUBE]​

The fans inside the American Bank Center cheer loudly as the pyrotechnics display begins shooting out of the stage. The camera pans around the arena to see the various WZCW Universe members holding up unique signs and superstar merchandise before going to the commentator's booth at ringside.

Connor: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of Ascension right here in Corpus Christi, Texas. My name is Catherine Connor and I'm joined by my broadcast partner, the ever-colourful Jack Cohen.

Cohen: Thanks Cat and yes it is indeed a huge show tonight! We've got Team Live Mas coming back for another showing as they go up against two heads of Cerberus who have yet to team exclusively with each other, as well as Veejay taking on elegANT and Dorian Slaughter, the newest member of the Elite, squaring off against Kagura Ohzora.

Connor: And to top off the broadcast, we've got one half of the new WZCW Tag Team champions S.H.I.T. in singles action against what has been touted as the debut of El Swago.

Cohen: It's his official first match in WZCW, of course it is his debut. What else would you tout it as?

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Before she can finish her sentence, the music of the new General Manager of Ascension hits the speakers. Becky Serra walks out in her best yet slightly revealing professional attire and makes her way down the ramp. The crowd dislikes Serra but she doesn't seem to care.

Connor: It seems like we are being treated by the presence of our General Manager. I wonder what kind of announcement she is going to make?

Cohen: Hopefully a new broadcast partner... not you, I meant Seabass of course.

Serra enters the ring and the announcer hands her a microphone. She waits for the crowd and the music to die down before starting.

Serra: Tonight on Ascension, my show, I have organised a series of matches that I think everyone here will love to watch, including the main event. Recently, WZCW has trimmed the fat from its rosters but we have also made a few acquisitions such as Frank Driscoll and Victor Makarov who competed in a Triple Threat match on Meltdown... and of course, the mysterious man from Mexico who will be competing against S.H.I.T in the aforementioned main event.

He is a highly talented, highly sort-after individual who is looking to wow audiences the world over with his incredible skill. This man can walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk, both inside and outside the ring. So ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the newest signing to WZCW and the new Swagtastic voice of our generation, EL SWAGO!

[YOUTUBE]9yRme0C2pmI[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos as the theme song they grew to hate a long time ago hits the speakers as El Swago appears on the ramp. He walks down the ramp with more swagger than any other superstar, ignoring all the fans and flipping off the most unattractive people in the front row.

Connor: You're kidding me, right?

Cohen: What's wrong, Cat? Not a fan of birds?

Connor: The finger isn't nice but that's not what I'm referring... it's the person behind the El Swago mask.

Cohen: You know him personally? I'm impressed but if there is one thing I know about Lucha Libre is that they never want their true identity revealed. It is really disrespectful so if you don't mind, keep that information to yourself.

Serra hands Swago a microphone as he looks to speak for the first time. However, the boos in the arena are loud, causing Swago to lower the microphone and begin talking trash in Spanglish to the audience. He waits until they finish before raising the microphone again.

[YOUTUBE]BlS_N7srJvk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers as Swago's opponent for tonight S.H.I.T walks out with his championship belt, heading straight for the ring. An upset Swago throws a tantrum in the ring, complaining to Becky who tries to calm him down.

Cohen: What do this stupid thing want?

Connor: Guess we'll find out...

Cohen: Are you also going to tell us who is behind that stupid cardboard body too or do you have favourites as well?

S.H.I.T enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

Serra: There must be a good reason for you to come out and interrupt the introduction of the biggest recent signing in WZCW history, S.H.I.T. Explain yourself and make it quick.

The robot takes a second to register the request.

S.H.I.T: Affirmative. This one wishes to apologise for interrupting but S.H.I.T needs to clear the air.

Becky looks on with slight confusion.

S.H.I.T: This man you introduce as El Swago is not only incorrect regarding Spanish pronunciation but is also not the name you claim this person to be. S.H.I.T & Alhazred went through El Swago's locker room thoroughly with Alhazred's trusted chainsaw and discovered his identity to be former failed and terminated superstar Ricky Runn!

The crowd boos as Becky & Swago look on with a horrified look. Swago shakes his head, doing his best to defend himself as not being Ricky Runn whilst Becky is freaking out that this information is coming out so early.

S.H.I.T: S.H.I.T is here to formally request to the General Manager to correct this human oversight, removing him from the roster before she is made a fool in front of her peers.

The crowd cheers loudly at the implication of Swago being fired but he cannot stand around and take these statements any more, snatching the microphone from Becky.

Swago: Listen hear you little shit, my name is El Swago and I hail from Mexico City, Mexico. I am the man with the most swag on the planet and I will not tolerate these allegations being held my way from a man in a cardboard suit who thinks he is an actual robot. I mean, that's really stupid. Dressing up as something cheap and pretending to be someone you're not... that's not swag.

S.H.I.T: According to this newly-acquired formula, this would also equate to yourself not being "swag".

This comment sets off Swago, dropping the microphone and striking S.H.I.T across the head. He hits a series of punches towards S.H.I.T as the crowd boos heavily with Becky watching on, cheering on the newly-signed superstar.

Cohen: Get him, Swago!

Swago runs the ropes and looks to attack S.H.I.T but he ducks, going for the Piston Chop on Swago. At the last second, Swago drops to the canvas and evades the contact, sliding out of the ring. Becky follows suit quickly, meeting up with Swago as they look to retreat up the ramp. S.H.I.T stands tall in the middle of the ring, looking to engage in further combat.

Swago: I'll see you later tonight!

Swago & Serra turn their backs on S.H.I.T as the champion looks out to the audience as they begin cheering and chanting his name.

Connor: Through all that façade, S.H.I.T was able to expose El Swago for what he truly is.

Cohen: He has no solid proof, Cat. Plus, do you trust either thing from Hard Metal Penetration to be the good guy or detective in this situation? Those guys are nuts!

Connor: You really don't see it? He is using his relationship with Becky Serra to sneak back into the company under this terrible guise and you really think it's a completely new character?

Cohen: Innocent until proven guilty. It could be anyone, including Ricky Runn, but I doubt it. He seems like a completely different person.

WjYyfgb.gif
Knl96q1.gif
6FoOFfk.gif

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/YOUTUBE]​

As her music plays pink lights begin to swirl around the stage in a circular pattern, representing the petals of many cherry blossoms falling through the air. A fine mist appears on the stage. Kagura emerges and walks down the ramp through the mist. She carries a long wand with triangle shaped streamers called a “gohei” which she waves back and forth as to bless the audience and the facilities. She ascends the stairs and enters between the middle ropes. Afterwards she bows to the audience on each side of the ropes and places the wand aside and awaits her opponent.

Anderson: Introducing first from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

Connor: At Kingdom Come, Kagura was successful in the Pre Show Battle Royal, gaining her a spot in the Eurasian Ladder match. However she came up just short, though she did look out of her element.

Cohen: All I hear is excuses Connor. The fact remains she failed and the old school Daddy Mack took the title.

[YOUTUBE]DgASEyey_KQ[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights dim down, and the crowd begins booing immediately. Dorian makes his way out, extending his arms out to the sides. Serafina walks slowly behind him, wearing a white robe with the hood up concealing her face. As Dorian walks down the ramp, Serafina walks slowly behind him, walking to the side of the ring as Dorian walks up the steps and enters the ring.

Anderson: And her opponent, weighing in at 295 pounds, Dorian Slaughter!

Connor: Dorian Slaughter revealed himself to be allied with The Elite, or so we believe. Perhaps it is only Ty Dorian works for.

Cohen: Either way he made a huge impression last night on Meltdown, putting the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Tastic through a table!

Referee Shephard calls for the bell, and Dorian immediately tries to rush Kagura into the corner, throwing lefts and rights. Kagura quickly covers up, forcing Shephard to step in and start the five count. Dorian backs up at four, as Kagura remains in the corner, studying the wild ferocity of Dorian. Dorian kneels down and motions Kagura to face him. Kagura walks out but Dorian rushers her again. Kagura uses a quick arm drag and sends Dorian over. He bounces off the mat and back to his feet quickly. He goes for a clothesline but Kagura ducks under, connecting with a shuffle side kick to the midsection. Dorian doubles over, but Kagura connects with a drop down throat thrust. Dorian falls back and Kagura goes for the cover, 1................2.......Dorian kicks out. She applies a Trapezious Claw, holding Dorian down, but he doesn't stay down for long, working his way back up to a knee, delivering a few elbows to the stomach of Kagura. He whips her across but follows immediately, clotheslining over the top rope to the outside.

Connor: Kagura using her judo training gained the advantage early, but Dorian's got her on the outside now.

Cohen: This isn't some fair fight Connor. Dorian will do whatever is necessary to pick up the victory.

Dorian follows her out, picking her up and slamming her head first into the apron. He spins her around quickly and delivers stiff Kesagiri chops. Kagura covers up her chest in pain but Dorian doesn't let up, delivering a stiff headbutt. Shephard has begun the count already, up to 3. Dorian lifts Kagura up and runs right towards the steel post, driving her shoulder first into it. Kagura drops to the ground in pain as Dorian kneels down in front of Serafina, her face like a wax doll but does nod her head in approval. Dorian turns towards Kagura, crawling towards her, screaming in her ear before grabbing her by her hair and throwing her back into the ring. He goes for the cover, 1.....................2.........Kagura kicks out! Dorian lifts her up and slams her down with a body slam, Dorian standing over her as Kagura crawls back into the corner. Dorian begins stomping away at her before choking her with his foot. Shephard warns Dorian to let go, but he ignores her, forcing the five count. At 4 Dorian let's off, standing tall in the ring as the boos cascade down around him. He walks over to Kagura and lifts her up, whipping her across to the other corner. Dorian rushes towards her but Kagura gets a foot up, kicking him back off her. Kagura runs forward with a high speed victory roll, and goes for the pin! 1.........................2.................Dorian kicks out at the last second! Dorian sits up but Kagura connects with a Shining Apprentice! Both are down as Shephard and checks on them before beginning the ten count.

Connor: Kagura has gained some space between her and Dorian, but both are down now for the ten count!

Cohen: Kagura has used up all her energy just getting that Connor! Dorian is unrelenting, and it's almost as if he's learning from Serafina at ringside already.

Both are starting to stir, Dorian crawling to the ropes.

Dorian has pulled himself up!

Kagura gets to her feet as well at the last second as the crowd cheers loudly. Dorian connects with a right hand, but Kagura returns with a stiff chop. The back and forth continues until Kagura backs Dorian into the ropes. She goes to whip him across but Dorian reverses. Dorian goes for a clothesline but Kagura rolls under, hitting a stiff kick to the face to a turning Dorian! Dorian stumbles backwards into the corner, and Kagura follows it up with a running knee strike. She jumps back and delivers a second knee to the face! She bounces off again and goes for one more but Dorian gets a foot up and stops her in her tracks. He grabs her and delivers the Fall of Man DDT to the middle turnbuckle! Kagura lies face first on the turnbuckle as Dorian stumbles out to the center of the ring. Kagura slowly pushes herself up, nearly falling backwards as she turns right into Death Becomes You! Dorian flips her over for the cover after the single arm DDT, 1...............................2..............................3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Dorian Slaughter!

Connor: A great effort from Kagura tonight, but Dorian Slaughter has shown himself to be even more dangerous than originally thought.

Cohen: It's clear that Dorian is already benefiting greatly from Ty's influence, just like so many before him.

Dorian gets up to one knee but pulls his arm away from Shephard as she tries to lift his arm up. Serafina suddenly slides a chair in to Dorian as Kagura slowly rolls onto her stomach. Serafina nods her head to him as Dorian looks back to her. He stands up and slowly lifts the chair up, waiting for Kagura to stand.

Connor: That's enough now! Dorian has already won!

Cohen: He's making a statement Cat. Just like he did last night!

As Kagura starts to get to her feet, suddenly a masked man hops the barrier and into the ring, holding a baseball bat. He's dressed in black and white, with a mask to match. He stares at Dorian as the crowd buzzes loudly at the sudden appearance of the mysterious man. The man stands between Dorian and Kagura, the two men staring each other down.

Cohen: Wh....what is this? Who's that guy?

Serafina suddenly yells out to Dorian, motioning for him to follow. Dorian walks back slowly, slamming the chair down as he exits the ring. Security quickly rushes the ring but the masked man slides out of the ring just as quickly, hopping the barrier and disappearing into the crowd once more. Dorian and Serafina walk up the entrance ramp as Kagura looks on, a bit bewildered at what just happened.

Connor: Dorian Slaughter may have won the match, but the bigger question now becomes, who was that masked man?

Cohen: Where the hell was Security? He shouldn't have even made the barricade!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We go backstage to see elegANT standing outside the locker room, talking to a nearby backstage worker, presumably chatting over the finer luxuries in life. He is interrupted however by Veejay.

Veejay: Tonight, I squash you like the pest you are, and start my climb to the top of the WZCW ladder.

elegANT: I say good sport, may the best man win.

elegANT extends his hand, but Veejay slaps it away and spits at the feet of his upcoming opponent. elegANT looks disgusted and backs away.

Connor: Don't go away folks, Veejay versus elegANT is up next.

dlm1ghU.gif
Knl96q1.gif
3Wayllt.gif

[YOUTUBE]LbPRGDwlfqs[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Introducing first, from Bollywood California, Veejay!!!

Veejay enters with his back towards the crowd, flashing “Bollywood’s victor now in Corpus Christi". He drops the jacket and turns with a firm but slow walk to the ring. Veejay taunts the crowd once in the ring.

Connor: A name-dropper if ever there was one. This guy partied it up with Dilbert Frowney Jr. the other night sources say.

Cohen: Dilbert?

Connor: And you'll never guess who attended them...

[YOUTUBE]XqrpANUF4no[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And his opponent, from the Lap of Luxury, elegANT!!!

elegANT comes out waving to the crowd and shaking each spectator's hand within arm's length. He goes over and shake's Copeland's and Connor's hands as well before stepping in and removing his accessories.

Cohen: You must be joking. Him?

Connor: Yep. A courteous guest if ever there was one. I expect a sporting match between these two acquaintances.

The two combatants shake hands before Katie Shephard rings the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Veejay and elegANT pace in circles, looking for the best opening against each other. The gentleman insect extends his hand out for a test of strength. Veejay nods and locks up - and is sent to his knees in pain! He cries out for mercy, and his opponent accepts it, lessening his grip. Bollywood's Victor twists elegANT's wrist viciously and it is elegANT who now pleads for mercy. Veejay shakes his head "no" and arm drags him over his shoulder. The fans start to boo.

Cohen: Sporting match, Connor? Looks like Veejay is taking advantage of elegANT's compassionate nature.

Connor: I can't argue that, but there's still plenty ahead for this battle.

Veejay picks his opponent up, runs the ropes, and delivers a crooked arm Lariat! Presumably in control of the match, Bollywood's Victor waves to the audience a la elegANT. He starts clapping and some of the fans oddly enough start clapping with him. Veejay slides into elegANT and connects with a European Uppercut! He covers his staggering nemesis into a rollup.

1!

2!

The masked gentleman kicks out of the dirty pin. Veejay rebounds off of the ropes again and is met with a standing Stinger Splash! Fist after fist is pounded against Veejay's skull as elegANT lets loose. Katie Shephard breaks it up as the fans boo harder.

EL-EG-ANT! EL-EG-ANT! EL-EG-ANT!

elegANT takes the time to bow at the fans in respect to their 1st AmendmANT rights. Veejay sneaks up behind him and clocks him in the back of the head! Veejay smirks at the people in attendance and mock bows to them. elegANT is quick to recover and grabs Veejay into a collar and elbow suplex! elegANT walks over to a corner, ascends the top rope carefully, and leaps down on Veejay with The Nicest Elbow Drop You've Ever Seen!

1!

2!

3!

-no! At the last possibly second, Veejay gets the shoulder up.

Cohen: This back and forth taunting is for the birds.

Connor: You mean insects, get it? Because now elegANT is flying and whatnot.

Cohen: Why do I continue to sit beside you?

elegANT waits patiently for Veejay to sit up. When he does, elegANT sprints towards him with a Bicycle Kick! Veejay rolls passed him just by a hair. He sits back up and elegANT tries again, and again Veejay rolls away. The crowd starts to laugh at the steady back and forth of Veejay dodging what could be a critical blow. Even elegANT clutches his stomach sportingly, nodding at Veejay. Veejay is not pleased. elegANT pursues a fourth Bicycle Kick, and is caught with a wicked Spinebuster! Veejay pins him with his foot, but elegANT has enough strength left to wrench it away and leap back up without having to use his hands! Veejay runs towards him, is Irish Whipped to the ropes, bounces back and dodges elegANT's clothesline, reaches the other side of the ring and is met with a Springboard Forearm Smash! Veejay is spead out as elegANT calls for the end. Once again he takes his time climbing up the top ropes. Veejay shows signs of consciousness. elegANT notices this and instead of going for the Good Day Sir, he slaps his elbow repeatedly. The crowd clap their hands together in time with him as he jumps high into the air with a second Nicest Elbow Drop You've Ever Seen! He pins Veejay.

1!

2!

Seeing that Veejay's leg is underneath the bottom rope, elegANT informs Katie Shephard to stop counting. He takes a moment to pull Veejay back up, and is raked in the eye for his troubles! Katie Shephard calls for the bell and disqualifies him. Furious, Veejay lifts elegANT into the Victory Lap and brings the gentlemanly insect crashing down to the mat! He grimaces at the fans and leaves silently.

Connor: What the hell was that? Come on, where is the sportsmanship here?

Cohen: Veejay isn't here for sportsmanship. He's here for championships. He wants to get noticed, Cat. Good for him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As we go backstage, we see Mikey Stormrage at the craft services table, with a plate full of food. He is soon joined by his friend, WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Matt Tastic.

Tastic: How is your thumb looking?

Stormrage: Better. Crystal took good care of me while my hand was bandaged up, if you know what I mean.

Matt shakes his head, but a smirk breaks over his face.

Tastic: How much did you pay those girls anyway?

Stormrage: Not enough to let you kiss them on the lips apparently.

Matt turns red, embarrassed.

Stormrage: But we need to focus on tonight, so I'm going to load up on carbs, and you do whatever you need to do to get your head on straight, and let's kick some ass tonight.

Just as the two fist bump and walk off, backstage Bob walks up to the table to get his food.

Bob: Who ate all the damn pizza rolls?!

ipeMJOJ.gif
FcHfDol.gif

4uorZoU.gif

HHyCbom.gif
WbQxwU8.gif

Anderson: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]

Eve Taylor and Ramparte come out onto the stage, the latter with a copy of The Metamorphosis that he tears pages out of.

Anderson: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 315 pounds, the are two of the three heads of Cerberus, Eve Taylor and Ramparte!

Eve climbs into the middle of the ring and poses while Ramparte walks around ringside tearing the last few pages of the short story out. He tosses the leftovers into the crowd and joins his partner in the ring.

[youtube]pc2GXtwnxJU[/youtube]​

Mikey Stormrage comes out onto the ramp. After a moment, he throws his arm into the air, and the music changes.

[youtube]OmND5_zHUD4[/youtube]​

Matt Tastic joins Mikey on the stage. After a fist bump, they head toward the ring.

Anderson: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 563 pounds, the team of Mikey Stormrage and the WZCW World Champion, Matt Tastic!

Team Live Más climb into the ring and each man poses in a corner, Stormrage with his Game Over taunt and Tastic holding up his title belt.

The champ climbs out of the ring as the bell rings. Stormrage and Ramparte circle for a moment before locking up in the center of the ring. Ramparte quickly grabs a side headlock and takes Mikey over. The Catalyst paintbrushes Stormrage, but Mikey quickly slips out and grabs a hammerlock. Ramparte slips out of the hold and climbs back to his feet, but with Stormrage still in control of the arm. Ramparte backs Mikey into the ropes and shoots him off before catching him with a flapjack. Stormrage rolls toward the ropes, but before he can get too far away, Ramparte puts his foot directly on Mikey’s throat, getting off just before the referee gets to five. Ramparte goes for a pin, but Stormrage kicks out just after one. Before he can recover, Stormrage is rolled to Cerberus’ corner and Eve Taylor is tagged in. She immediately begins to stomp away until she is forced away by the referee. He tries to admonish her, but Taylor instead focuses on posing for the crowd.

Cohen: Eve and Ramparte don’t tag as much as Flex and Ramparte, but the chemistry between Cerberus doesn’t suffer in the least.
Connor: We’re still early in this match, but it looks like you are correct, Jack.

While Eve poses, Mikey slowly gets back to his feet, but before he can make any move toward his corner, Taylor grabs his arm and begins to wrench away, mixing in a few elbow shots to Stormrage’s upper arm. He struggles to escape, and is rewarded by being taken over by a judo throw. Eve hooks the leg for a pin, 1…2. Mikey kicks out. Eve instantly grabs an armbar and extends one of her long legs, which Ramparte tags to enter the match. Taylor holds Stormrage’s arm out, allowing Ramparte to stomp away at it before hooking an armbar of his own, along with a body scissors. Matt Tastic paces up and down the apron, trying to encourage Mikey to fight out and getting the crowd to do the same. Stormrage escapes the body scissors and fights back to his feet. A series of right hands force Ramparte to release the hold. Mikey runs to the far ropes, but Ramparte follows and drills Stormrage with a calf kick as soon as he turns around, sending Mikey to the floor. Ramparte slides out after him, and sets for a Heresy on the floor! Before he can, Tastic grabs Ramparte from the apron and hits the Skullbuster to the floor. The referee admonishes the champion, but the damage is already done.

Cohen: What the hell was that? Why is Tastic’s team not disqualified?
Connor: Cerberus has been doing well to keep the WZCW Champion out of this match, so he decided to insert himself without permission.

Matt is yelling at Mikey to climb back into the ring. Stormrage is the first to stir, making it back into the ring at five. He crawls toward Tastic, but before he can make the tag, Eve Taylor comes running from across the ring and drills Matt with a Supermodel Kick, sending him flying off the apron and into the ringside barricade. She gives Mikey a couple stomps to the head. Taylor then rolls to the floor and tosses Ramparte back into the ring. She rolls him to Cerberus’ corner and tags herself in. She heads straight for Stormrage, who is up to one knee. Before she can do anything, Mikey lifts her onto his shoulders and drops Eve with a Samoan drop. Stormrage begins crawling toward his corner once more, as Tastic makes his way back onto the apron. Eve is still a bit dazed, but gets back to her feet and charges at Matt once more. This time she eats a right hand. Taylor stumbles away and Mikey dives and makes the tag. Tastic charges into the ring and drops Eve with a clothesline. She pops back up, but eats a spinning backfist. Ramparte makes his way into the ring, but the champion blocks his punch and sends Ramparte rolling to the floor after a Charge Shot combination. Tastic yells at Stormrage to climb to the top as Matt waits for Eve to put herself in position for the Headache Driver.

Cohen: What the hell?

Before Matt has a chance to hit his finisher, Constantine heads into the ring after jumping the barricade behind the announce table and clubs Tastic right in the back of the head. Stormrage jumps into the ring to help his partner, but Ramparte grabs him leg from the floor, holding him back. Constantine sets for the Axis of Evil, but Daddy Mack comes running down the ramp, sending the Elite X Champion rolling to the floor. Mack and Mikey help Tastic back to his feet, and the three men shake hands while staring down Constantine as he back up the ramp.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We return from break and cut backstage to see an angry Eve Taylor marching straight towards the WZCW Elite X champion Constantine who is doing some last minute preparations for his announcement. She manages to catch up, grabs his arm and swings him around, much to the annoyance of the champ. Eve points a finger in his face and gets a little aggressive.

Taylor: What the hell do you think you were doing out there? We had an accord. I help you win your match, you help us win ours. Not steal a victory and then half-heartedly interfere to cause a disqualification... and it wasn't even in our favour!

Constantine lets out a smirk, causing Eve to flare up.

Constantine: It's what we politicians do.

Taylor: Says the former politician.

Constantine: Says the former model. Are we going to play this stupid game again like we did at Kingdom Come or can we go handle our business like adults? Speaking of, if you'll excuse me, I've got a crowd to address and a World championship match to claim. If I were you, I'd follow up on a particular champion as well.... oh yeah!

Constantine turns his back and walks off, leaving Eve Taylor behind. She is fuming but attempting to calm herself down as she thinks about what Constantine has said to her.

QbV9MoH.gif
Knl96q1.gif
QoCcybk.gif

[YOUTUBE]BlS_N7srJvk[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights dim, becoming a shade of blue as S.H.I.T emerges on the top of the ramp. The crowd cheers loudly for the champion as it absorbs the atmosphere of the arena before proceeding down the ramp, largely ignoring everything as it keeps his focus on the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, he is one half of the new WZCW World Tag Team Champions; S.H.I.T.!

Cohen: I'm still recovering from shock as to how Hard Metal Penetration have become the tag team champions. It honestly baffles me.

Connor: They're not exactly conventional but they are excellent at working together and perfecting their craft, Jack. It almost seems like that their victory at Kingdom Come to win the titles was only the beginning with Alhazred coming off an impressive victory against former ally Chris K.O on Meltdown.

Cohen: Luck can only go so far. These guys need a few more wins before I could ever contemplate considering them as a legitimate threat.

S.H.I.T stands in the middle of the ring and has its gaze directed straight at the entrance ramp. Referee Keith Morse comes up to S.H.I.T and requests for the title belt but is very reluctant to hand it over, thinking the referee is going to steal it. Morse assures him otherwise and eventually convinces him to hand it over, removing it from the ring.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Suddenly, Becky Serra walks out onto the stage with microphone in hand. She is greeted with a flurry of boos. S.H.I.T turns its attention to her and tilts its head, not sure if its new opponent is her or not.

Serra: As the General Manager of Ascension, I am pleased to announce and welcome our newest signing to WZCW; El Swago!

[YOUTUBE]9yRme0C2pmI[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos as they hear the very familar and annoying theme. Becky Serra applauds as El Swago trots out onto the ramp with an obvious swagger in his step. He goes over to Serra and slaps her on the arse before continuing. Becky blushes for a second with a big smile before doing her best to remain professional once more, applauding Swago. She follows him down the ramp, distancing herself from the massive swag radius being emitted from Swago.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the Swagtastic voice of our generation, El Swago!

Cohen: What a way to debut for this young upstart. He gets a high-profile match and an endorsement from the GM. This kid has a bright future ahead of him!

Connor: You can't honestly tell me you're buying into this, Jack? I mean, the theme, the introduction, his apparent sexual association with Becky Serra... it is all indicative of El Swago being Ric-

Cohen: Rich? C'mon, Cat! I know you're probably jealous of Becky but there is no need to call her a gold digger. Hell, we hardly even know much about El Swago except that he is a big deal and I'm eager to see what he can bring to the table.

El Swago rises to the top rope and removes his top to show off to the fans, who hurl boos his way. S.H.I.T continues staring at him unamused by his antics but Swago, not caring at all due to the amount of swag he possesses, continues to do his thing anyway. Becky remains at ringside as an impartial bystander as Morse checks on both competitors before signalling for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Swago goes up to S.H.I.T, listing off reasons as to why he has much more swag than the robot does. He turns to Becky who begins clapping for him and points at her, sending a few choice words her way. It is a short lived venture however as Swago turns around into a roundhouse kick to the side of his head, courtesy of S.H.I.T. Swago drops to the canvas and S.H.I.T immediately goes for the pin...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out, just in time.

Swago tries to shake off the cobwebs quickly and gets to his feet. However, Swago is met with a series of piston-like punches by S.H.I.T, knocking Swago to the canvas. Swago rolls to the outside of the ring, looking to catch his swag back and goes over to Becky for consoling. The crowd boos at his actions, taking his time to get back into the ring. He climbs the steps at the count of seven, barking at the referee to push S.H.I.T back. Morse obliges, informing S.H.I.T to move backwards a few steps. As he does, Swago quickly enters the ring and looks to attack S.H.I.T but it fails, receiving another piston-like chop to the face for his efforts. S.H.I.T hits an European uppercut, knocking Swago to the canvas before applying a nerve hold to keep the "rookie" down. Swago becomes angry as he is made to look like a fool.

Connor: Not a great start for Ric-

Cohen: Rickety, maybe... but this El Swago's first few seconds in WZCW. Cut the kid some slack. Once he gets into his groove, I'm sure things will go a lot smoother.

Swago manages to get to the ropes and barks at the referee to get S.H.I.T away from him. The referee tells S.H.I.T to let go and obliges, pulling the robot away. However, Swago manages to trip S.H.I.T over in the process and immediately mounts S.H.I.T, pummelling him with punch after punch before resorting to choking. Morse gets to a count of 4 before Swago lets go and gets to his feet, taunting the fans at his skills. He sees S.H.I.T getting to his feet and quickly hits a swagmare, running the ropes to hit a low dropkick to the face of S.H.I.T. He covers...

... 1
... 2 and a kick-out.

Swago gets to his feet and looks over to Becky, shooting her a pose before continuing on S.H.I.T with a couple of stomps. He drapes the body of S.H.I.T over the second rope, using it to choke out S.H.I.T. Morse reaches another count of 4 before giving Swago a warning on his actions. Swago asks the referee why he should care about disqualifications when he has swag before picking up S.H.I.T, kicking him in the stomach and hitting a standing tornado DDT. Instead of covering, he takes his time getting to his feet and over to the ropes, taunting the fans before hitting the laziest standing moonsault ever, still hitting his target. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by S.H.I.T.

Swago puts S.H.I.T in a quick headlock. Referee Morse is in position to check the submission but Swago insists he checks out his biceps instead.

Cohen: This El Swago has got a lot of charisma. I like a guy who can utilise his mouth and persona as much as his wrestling skills... and he's doing it right off the bat.

Connor: Doesn't this remind of you somebody, though? His mannerisms look very familiar.

Cohen: Indeed! Reminds me of a young me when I first started out.

Connor: Ugh...

The crowd begins to rally behind S.H.I.T, looking for charge his batteries with their loud supportive voices. Eventually, S.H.I.T is able to get back up to his feet and deliver a couple of elbows, escaping the hold. He goes back to this piston-like punches for a few seconds before running the ropes, going for Mechanical Madness and hitting three consecutive clotheslines! Swago, groggy from the three clotheslines, gets up and tries swinging for the fences but S.H.I.T ducks, grabbing a waistlock from behind and hits a German suplex with a pinning combination...

... 1
... 2
... Swago barely kicks out.

Swago does his best to retreat to the turnbuckles with Becky looking worried on the outside. Eventually, Swago gets to his feet thanks to the ropes but it isn't for long as S.H.I.T charges at Swago with a running knee attack/bulldog combination. S.H.I.T gets to his feet and the crowd cheers as he taps the turnbuckles a couple of times, looking to ascend to the top.

Connor: We might see a flying headbutt from the robotic man... or possibly a Swanton Bomb.

As S.H.I.T gets to the top, an extremely worried Becky Serra gets on the apron and begins distracting the referee Keith Morse. S.H.I.T surveys the situation as the crowd boos at the actions of the General Manager.

Connor: What does she think she's doing? She's supposed to be impartial.

Cohen: I'm sure she's just discussing some match rules with the referee... hey, wait a second!

At the top of the ramp, Alhazred comes out onto the stage to a cheering crowd and walks down the ramp with a purpose. He reaches ringside, looking to even the odds and fix this situation but stops dead in his tracks when he notices the position he is in. He stares up at Becky with a gleeful look on his face but Serra is horrified, covering her skirt with her hands and jumps down, telling Alhazred to get away from her but Alhazred is completely mesmerised! Suddenly, Serra slaps Alhazred across the face.

Cohen: He deserves that! What a pervert!

Meanwhile, in the ring, Swago has recovered enough and utilises the distraction to perform a springboard swag kick on S.H.I.T. He rolls up the robot, pulling at the cardboard for extra leverage...

... 1
... 2
... Swago puts his foot on the ropes, getting him the 3!

Swago quickly rolls out of the ring as referee Morse rings for the bell. The crowd boos as Swago grabs Serra and they head up the ramp, looking to celebrate the victory as Alhazred snaps out of his trances, realising what has happened.

Anderson: Here is your winner; El Swago!

Cohen: Serves Alhazred right doing what he did. Karma bit him in the backside and caused his partner to lose.

Connor: Alhazred looked as if he was coming down here to even things out and prevent Swago from cheating... but he found himself in a different position and Swago managed to cheat anyway.

Cohen: One of the first lessons of the business, Cat - if the referee doesn't see it, it isn't illegal - and this El Swago kid is learning pretty quickly. Kudos to him on the victory tonight. Hopefully Alhazred gets ejected from the building tonight and gets barred from interacting with Becky in the near future.

Swago & Becky walk up the ramp celebrating whilst Alhazred has entered the ring, looking to check on S.H.I.T who is in pretty good condition but questioning how he lost.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swago & Becky walk up the ramp celebrating whilst Alhazred has entered the ring, looking to check on S.H.I.T who is in pretty good condition but questioning how he lost.

??? : Ouch…that loss must’ve stung.

A familiar voice rings in the ears of Hard Metal Penetration as they look to the titantron to see the face of none other than Flex Mussel in the backstage area.

Flex: Doesn’t it aggravate you knowing that you should’ve won but your opponent pulled out all the dirty tricks to take away a victory that should have been yours?

The tag team champions look to each other seemingly confused about the situation at hand.

Flex: That’s kind of how I’ve felt ever since Kingdom Come. I’m sure you two were watching but I wasn’t present for my stable mates match tonight. You can say I’ve been on something of a sabbatical. I needed some time to recover; I needed some time to understand how one could lose a match by submission without ever tapping out. I’m of course talking about what transpired at Kingdom Come. I mean you two did have my partner Ramparte firmly locked in your cleverly named “Oral Abuse” but I saw no tap out, I saw no hand smack down on the mat in defeat, and I certainly didn’t see him quit.

S.H.I.T. and Alhazred become increasingly irritated by the questioning of their victory.

Flex: That’s the difference between Cerberus and Hard Metal Penetration. No matter what injustice is brought upon us we never give up, we never back down, we never quit. But can the same be said about you two? Or better yet, your former Apostles of Chaos comrade and tag team partner?

Ramparte can be seen on the titantron dragging a lifeless, bruised, and beaten James King. The mere sight of his damaged and former partner sends Alhazred into a frenzy of rage as S.H.I.T. stands beside him in a calculated anger.

Flex: Part of my sabbatical was dropping in on the ole WZCW veteran here, who knew we both had the same time share. Let’s hope his amnesia is enough to get through this nightmare right boys?

The bodybuilder mockingly laughs at his snide comment and then picks up the former tag team champion to deliver a Full Body Fitness on the concrete. Ramparte follows up with an impactful heresy busting King wide open. The Catalyst holds his foot on top of his defenseless and unconscious victim’s throat as Flex kneels down to King’s level.

Flex: I’ve only got one question Mr. King: Do you quit? I’m not hearing anything Ram I guess I’ll ask again: Do you quit?! Well I guess Mr. King will have to answer that question at a later date. In the meantime we’ll make sure you two become real informed on what it’s like to give up and or tap out.

Ramparte
: No more fun, no more games, you two took our titles from us, and now we’re taking those back along with much much more.

Cerberus leave the decimated and helpless King on the ground as they walk away leaving a distraught Hard Metal Penetration to comprehend what they just witnessed before the champions eventually leave the ring to go check on King.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring. The man who completed the Elite X gauntlet at Kingdom Come 6... He is the Power Trip and the current Elite X Champion, John Constantine!

[YOUTUBE]TiBOogmLjzc[/YOUTUBE]​

At this, the Elite X Champion makes his way out from behind the curtain. The crowd take immediate exception to his presence as he smiles widely towards them. As he stands on the stage, he raises his arms out to his sides and soaks in the atmosphere for sheer pleasure. After a moment, he begins his walk down to the ring, the hate flowing towards him continually.

Connors: Kingdom Come could not have gone any better for the Power Trip and the Elite. Not only did he complete the Elite X Championship gauntlet, he also watched as Ty Burna finally beat Mikey Stormrage and cornered the World Heavyweight Champion.

Cohen: And not a moment too soon, Cat. Finally, the Elite have put substance to their claims and have did what they set out to do. Matt Tastic is in a lot of trouble.

Constantine finally reaches the ring and almost royally walks up the steps and enters the ring. Again, he allows the hate from the crowd to sink in as he grab a microphone and remains silent for a second.

Constantine: For far too long now...

The roars of the crowd drown out Constantine as he tries to deliver his announcement.

Constantine: Shut up!

Again, rapturous roars of disapproval come from the crowd as Constantine carries on regardless.

Constantine: For too long now, too many people in this wonderful company have been allowed to get away with not making good on their word. Too many people have been allowed to skate by on mediocrity. But at Kingdom Come, The Elite proved that real talent and quality will always stand by their promise. The Elite showed that mediocrity is not going to be tolerated in WZCW anymore. At Kingdom Come, I squeezed the life from the lifeless body of El Califa Dragon. Just one more name to add to a growing list of Championship defences.

The Power Trip continues to smile as he continues.

Constantine: At Kingdom Come, I did what many thought was impossible. I did what the likes of S.H.I.T and Fallout could not. I ran the Elite X Championship gauntlet and secured, for myself, the chance to take on the Heavyweight Champion at a PPV of my choosing. Similarly, Ty Burna took the determination from the mind of Mikey Stormrage, doused the fire in his eyes and killed his spirit once and for all.

Constantine pauses for a moment, thinking of poor Mikey.

Constantine: And now, with the main event of Redemption signed, sealed and about to be delivered, I bet that Matt Tastic feels as though he has the Elite all figured out. He's probably thinking “If I can just get past Ty Burna then I can deal with John Constantine another day”. Well, Matt, I have some bad news for you unfortunately. Tonight, right here and now, I am cashing-in my shot at the Heavyweight Championship for this coming Redemption. Meaning that, not only will Matt Tastic face Ty Burna, he will also face John Constantine in the main event. A triple threat match that will see The Elite finally corner Matt Tastic and, just like we did with Mikey Stormrage, take the fire from his eyes once and for all!

Connors: Mikey Stormrage has obviously heard enough of what the Elite X Champion has to say about him and his friends.

Cohen: He just can't keep his big nose out of anything that doesn't concern him, can he Cat?

Connors: I'd say that constantly undermining Mikey gives the aforementioned a right to be here.

Mikey appears on the stage to a huge cheer from the crowd. He is still somewhat beat up from the match earlier in the night and he looks pissed.

Mikey: You know something, John. Week in and week out, we've all had to listen to you spout off your mouth and demean everyone around here. You stand in the ring and talk about how you are better than everyone else. And every week, you lie, cheat and steal your way to a victory. And now you think that you have gotten the better of me and Matt? Well, let me tell you something, I may have come up short against Ty Burna but at least I did it with my head held high. I didn't go about it with my cronies backing me up or grabbing at the tights of my opponent. You know what, John. You're pathetic.

Constantine looks pissed at Mikey getting involved in his affairs, so much so that he can't even fathom a response to his accusations.

Mikey: So I tell you what, John. How about you put off your match against Matt and face me at Redemption instead? I mean, what harm could it do? You'll still have your Championship match at some point in the future but you'll get to practice what you preach. You'll get to make good on your word once and for all. And you know what, if you do beat me, then maybe you will go on and be Champion. But I'll be damned if I let someone like you screw Matt out of the Championship he earned fair and square. It's about time you proved your mettle.

The Power Trip studies the man before him for a moment before he looks to the crowd. The crowd go wild with anticipation of a match between Constantine and Mikey but Constantine looks less than impressed.

Constantine: No!

Mikey looks disappointed at Constantine's response.

Constantine: Do you really think I am that stupid, Mikey? I have nothing to prove to you or anyone of these imbeciles. To think that I am willingly going to give up my chance at winning the Heavyweight Championship and putting of the inevitable for any longer? I don't think so somehow. Like me or hate me, Mikey, I am here to stay. And what's more, I will be the next Heavyweight Champion! And there's nothing you can do about that.

Constantine laughs at Mikey as Mikey shakes his head.

Constantine: And what's more, I have a further announcement in regards to the Elite X Championship. I have received an email from WZCW owner Mr. Banks. The email has outlined to me that the Elite X Gauntlet is no more! Never again will I be forced to face every cretin under this banner to save my beloved Championship falling into undeserving hands.

Cohen: Finally, someone has seen sense!

Behind Mikey, the titantron flicks into action, the figure of WZCW owned Mr Banks now shown to the audience.

Banks: John, I'm going to have to cut short your announcement for a second, I do apologise. However, I have some news for you regarding your cash in of the Elite X Championship. I am afraid that, since the paperwork for the main event of Redemption has already been signed, I am unable to put you into the main event. However, you are correct about the Elite X gauntlet. I feel as though that stipulation has now run it's course and should be stopped. So, effective from today, the Elite X gauntlet is no more!

The crowd screams in delight as Constantine also grins widely.

Banks: However, this leaves you without an opponent for Redemption. And, as you know, this cannot be allowed for a talent like you. So, with that in mind, I am setting up a match at Redemption. It will be John Constantine versus Mikey Stormrage for the Elite X Championship! Have a good night, ladies and gentlemen.

Mr Banks disappears from the screen to a rapturous cheer from the crowd. Constantine looks absolutely furious as Mikey smiles down at him from the ramp and Ascension goes off the air.

Credits:

Dave: Segments
Falk: Opening, S.H.I.T. vs. El Swago
Thriller: Tag Match
Yaz: Segments
Dynamite: Segments
Ty: Slaughter vs. Ohzora

Special thanks to Spidey for writing the Veejay vs. elegANT match. Hope you guys enjoy the shows this round. Boards will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back