Ascension 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
WZCWOpening.jpg

[youtube]/v/er5-Os7xRZI&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

*Pyros going off*

Cohen: Coming live from Toronto, Canada is Ascension. Hey everybody, your favourite Jack Cohen here. And allow me to introduce my co-host for Ascension. No Seabass is found here, but you will find the lovely Cat Connor instead. Welcome to the WZCW Cat!

Connor: Thank you Jack, I'm excited to be hosting my first Ascension here, I think your buddy Seabass will feel his position being threatened here?

Cohen: Nah, there's a number of things that hold you back from being as good as Seabass, some more obvious than the other, CC!

Connor: Right...Also, the new addition to Ascension is ring announcer Selena Anderson who's looks ready to open up Ascension for us!

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Power” by Helloween hits as Rafael makes his way from the back, as a chorus of boos rain down on the arrogant Spaniard, stopping at the middle of the ramp and takes in the boos and hate aimed toward him. He makes his way into the ring and jumps onto the top turnbuckle and holds up his NSA title.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Madrid, Spain, he weighs 102.27 Kgs, and stands 6’3”, Rafael De La Noche!

“Violet Hill” by Coldplay begins playing as Excellency makes his way out. He makes his way slowly to the ring, entering the ring he walks to his corner and stares down his opponent.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Rome, Italy, he weighs 260 lbs. and stands 6’7”, Excellency!

Connor: Both of these men are coming off of a loss last week Cohen, who do you think has the advantage here?

Cohen: Well CC the way I see it is Excellency is too complacent, he’s too calm. Rafael meanwhile has that instinct to go out and get it. I have to give the advantage to Rafael here.

The ref signals for the bell and the two lock up in the center of the ring. Rafael backs out of the tie up and rests against the corner, eliciting a round of boos. The ref signals for Rafael to come out of the corner and the two tie up once again. Excellency gains the upper hand with a headlock. Rafael backs him into the ropes and sends him towards the opposite side. Excellency bounces off and hits a strong shoulder tackle, knocking Rafael to the ground. Rafael quickly gets up to his feet and charges Excellency, only to get caught by a sidewalk slam. Excellency hits a leg drop on Rafael and goes for the pin, only getting a 2 count. Excellency drags Rafael to his feet and connects with a few punches and whips him into the corner. Excellency runs and attempts a big splash but Rafael moves and quickly goes for a rollup, getting a 2 count.

Connor: Excellency has been dominating this match Cohen, care to change your mind?

Cohen: Are you kidding me? Changing your mind is a woman’s job like yourself Connor.

Rafael quickly hits a lariat on the rising Excellency, and applies a Cobra Clutch, wrenching back as Excellency’s face shows off a considerable amount of pain. The ref checks with Excellency to see if he gives up, he shakes his head no and gets to a kneeling position before breaking the hold and getting to his feet. Rafael quickly hits a drop kick, knocking Excellency into the corner. Rafael makes his way to the corner but Excellency grabs him and throws him into the corner. He fires with left and rights and Rafael slumps into the corner. Excellency lifts Rafael onto the top turnbuckle and nails him with a huge right. He crawls up and sets Rafael up for a superplex, but Rafael hits a few blows to the midsection, dazing him enough for Rafael to flip over him and connect with a sunset bomb. Rafael signals for the Nike’s Gift as Excellency stumbles to his feet. Rafael lifts him up and connects with his finisher, going for the pin, and getting the 3 count.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Rafael De La Noche!

Connor: Rafael gets his first singles victory here in WZCW, let’s see if he can build off of this and make a name for himself.

Cohen: It’s only a matter of time Double C, by the way what are you doing later tonight?

Connor: Not spending time with you Cohen I can guarantee that.

Rafael jumps up to the middle turnbuckle, holding his NSA title and raising his arm in victory as the crowd boos him mercilessly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
We're inside Vance Bateman's office. The camera is up close on him and it pans out to find it's occupied by Blade, Karnage and Mr. Baller.

Bateman: Now, I don't know what's going on between you two, but it's certainly been upsetting results and other members of the locker room have been complaining about this. I have every right to suspend you two from the WZCW!

Baller and Blade are about to object.

But! I'm going to do something Chuck Myles didn't think of doing. Soon we'll be having our pay per view, All or Nothing. Now you two are going to meet in the ring there, but it's not going to be under any circumstances, you'll face each other with a special referee enforcing the rules there.

But who is the referee? Well that's going to be decided between you two. Next week on Ascension, you will pick an individual to represent you. Whichever representative wins next week, one of you will pick the referee. Now I need to know who you're picking to represent you, Blade, your pick please.

Blade: I pick my buddy here, Karnage!

Bateman: Right, good choice, now Mr. Baller. Your choice?

Baller has a think and he eventually has a thought that he likes

Baller: Mr. Bateman, my representative will be...Celeste Crimson!

Blade and Karnage looked suprised.

Bateman: Alright, the match is on for next week. Karnage, you will face Celeste, if you win, Blade picks the referee. If Celeste wins, Baller pics the referee. Understand?

All: Yes sir!

Bateman: Good! Now please leave my office!

They all leave

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Reptilia” by the Strokes hits and the hulking Murfish makes his way to the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 335 pounds, from International Waters…Murfish!

Cohen: See, now, this here is the far and away favorite in this match. You just can’t stop a guy who’s got 100 pounds on you. Blade’s a full weight heavyweight, a big guy, and this guy makes him look like a midget fresh out of Mexico.

“Bliss” by Muse hits. As soon as the guitar riff in Bliss kicks in, Blade walks out on to the stage to dark red flashing light. Blade is accompanied by Criminal Karnage. Blade stops on the stage, looks around at the crowd for a few moments, and does his signature taunt, which is Blade bending his right elbow at a 45 degree angle, palm facing upwards and slowly moving his arm upwards while tensing his muscles. When his arm is up, he moves it downwards quickly, in a diagonal slashing motion. Blade walks down the ramp, steps up onto the apron, gets into the ring and does his signature taunt again on one of the second rope corners.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 235 pounds, from Dublin, Ireland…”The Zero Hunter”, Blade!

Connor: Murfish might have the weight on him, but Blade is a technical master and if he can ground the big man, he’s got a good shot here.

The bell rings and Blade spends a brief moment talking to Karnage. He turns around and is meant with a big running clothesline from Murfish. Murfish taunts the crowd as Blade struggles back to his feet. Murfish clotheslines him again and continues taunting, mocking Blade’s size. Blade gets up again and once again catches a running clothesline from Murfish, who this time goes for a cover, getting only two. He gets up and stomps Blade a bit before heading to the second rope, and taunting some more. He jumps off the top rope and hits a leg drop on Blade. He covers him but only for two. He waits for Blade to get up and whips him into the corner, where he follows with a big corner splash. Blade collapses in the corner and Murfish stomps him down to the mat. He gets out of the corner and taunts some more as Blade struggles to a standing position. Murfish charges for a corner splash again, but this time Blade ducks out of the way and Murfish slams himself into the ringpost!

Murfish staggers around as Blade has found his bearings and catches Murfish square in the jaw with an uppercut. Murfish stumbles back and sags in the corner, where Blade charges him and clotheslines him. He kicks Murfish in the gut a few times before backing out of the corner, and Murfish collapses on the mat. Blade goes for a cover but gets only two. He waits for Murfish to get up and gets behind him, attempting a German suplex. He struggles for a minute but can’t get it, and hurts his back. He turns around and Murfish recovers, and nails a big boot right to his head! He covers Blade but gets only two, and suddenly, Mr. Baller is making his way down the aisle!

Baller is cockily taunting Blade and Murfish gets up to yell at him. Karnage is also going around the ring to confront Baller. As Murfish is yelling at Baller and leaning over the ropes, Blade recovers, turns around, and rolls up Murfish! The ref counts one, two, three!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Blade!

Murfish is pissed as Blade rolls out of the ring and gets with Karnage to confront Baller, who is smiling cockily and backing up the ramp now, his purposes completed. He eventually breaks into a run and goes backstage, with Blade and Karnage in hot pursuit. Murfish stands in the ring arguing with the ref and looking pissed.

-----------------------

Connor: Well that's quite an opener, Blade getting up well against Murfish there

Cohen: True but it's the matter of this Mr. Baller, these two have to meet sooner or later. I wonder if Bateman addresses this which Myles hasn't so far

Connor: Lets see. Well ladies and gentleman, still to come tonight, we have two championships being contended tonight. Milenko vs. David Cougar face off for the Mayhem Title, but is also at steak is the EurAsian Number One Contendership. What this means is whoever wins will be going to All or Nothing to face Ty Burna and Drake Callahan in the Two Fall Triple Threat Match for the EurAsian and Mayhem Championship.

Cohen: Makes it so much easier on the eyes and ears when she says it! Also we two World Title Contenders facing off with Bratchny and Lars Reidar meeting up in a post-Swindle environment, you feel Lars is going to rung riot here!

Connor: And the Main Event tonight, Titus, I mean Tommy Gunn will be defending his Elite X Championship in a Triple Threat Match against USA and Kyle Christensen, will be a good match to look forward to!

Cohen: Purely because it's the last time Titus holds that belt again! Haha!

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Mayhem Championship and will decide the EurAsian number one contender. This match will also be contested under Mayhem rules

Ladies and Gentlemen hit as a lone figure walks towards a screen that is clocking the entrance. As the opening chords play, pyro lights up the ramp and as the final one goes off, Cougar appears at the top of the ramp thought the screen. The arena is dimly lit as Cougar begins his descent into the ring.

Cohen: This man is a fine example of how men are superior to women, CC.

Connor: Why is that Jack?

Cohen: People care about what he has to say…

Anderson: Introducing first, weighing in at 213 pounds, he is the Mayhem Champion. Showtime David Cougar!

Cougar makes his way down the ramp and upon reaching the ring, enters and mounts the turnbuckle. As he mounts the turnbuckle, he does his traditional taunt and dismounts, waiting for his opponent.

Woke up this morning hits the PA system as Milenko enters the arena. Milenko stops on top of the ramp and stares at Cougar, who reciprocates the gesture.

Connor: This match could get messy, very quickly. Both men look intense and ready to go.

Anderson: And his opponent, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Atlantic City, NJ. Milenko!

Milenko begins his descent down to the ring and upon arriving, throws his arms out to the sides in a show of his cocky nature. He steps inside the ring and the referee holds the Mayhem championship aloft between the two men. Once he is finished, he signals for the bell and the match begins.

Both men stare at each other in a mutual state of loathing for his opponent and cautiously the match begins. Both of the men tie-up in the middle of the ring, each of the competitors trying to gain the early advantage. Cougar seizes his opportunity and swiftly lands a knee to gut of Milenko, doubling him over. Cougar sees his opportunity and immediately lands a reverse neckbreaker to Milenko. Cougar stands up and smiles to the crowd. Cougar runs at the ropes and upon his returns lands a dropkick to the strewn out body of Milenko. Cougar rolls outside of the ring and begins to delve under the ring in search of ways that he could hurt his opponent. Under the ring a whole host of weapons can be found. Milenko begins to stir inside of the ring but Cougar notices. Grabbing a trash can lid, Cougar goes inside the ring and begins to beat down Milenko with his weapon of choice. A shot to the head is followed by a double to the back of Milenko and then another to the head. Cougar returns to his position on the outside of the ring and begins, once more, to find weapons under the ring.

Cohen: This is what I like to see, Double C. A match that gets hardcore in a hurry.

Connor: Using those weapons is a sure-fire way to hurt your opponent and quickly.

After a few seconds a look of glee crosses the face of Cougar as he finds what he has been looking for. The crowd wait in anticipation as he struggles with the item. A large cheer goes around the arena as Cougar pulls a table out from underneath the ring and looks at it with evil intentions. Pulling both the legs into a vertical position, Cougar sets up the table next to the ring as he again delves under the ring, this time pulling out a long belt like item and a trash can full of weapons. Milenko has recovered and attempts a baseball slide under the ropes. Cougar sees this coming and moves out of the way, As Milenko turns to face his opponent; Cougar uses the trash can that he has in hand to inflict yet more damage to the head of his opponent. Milenko crumples to the floor once more as Cougar gains the advantage once more. Cougar grabs the belt like item and begins to whip the back of Milenko, as Milenko writhes in pain at every crushing blow that sends a clapping noise high in to the arena. After a few more lashes, Cougar inspects the items that had fallen onto the floor when he hit Milenko with the trash can. A look of happiness again crosses Cougar’s face as he picks up a bag. Upon opening the bag, Cougar removes the item inside to show that it is in fact a bowling ball that is concealed in the bag. Standing over his opponent once more, Cougar holds the bowling ball in front of him and allows the crowd to voice their opinions. After a moment, Cougar drops the ball onto the back of Milenko who screams in agony as the ball makes contact with him.

Cohen: Ha! Cougar just bowled a strike on Milenko.

Connor: This is getting ugly.

Cougar begins to pick up the stricken Milenko and as soon as Milenko has regained his vertical basis, Cougar again takes him to the floor with the backstage. Cougar is happy with his work and smiles towards the crowd whilst doing his signature taunt. Cougar regains his focus and picks up Milenko once more, this time rolling him under the bottom rope and into the ring. Cougar picks up another trash can from under the ring and a stop sign as he looks to inflict more punishment to Milenko. Milenko begins to stir as Cougar gets into the ring. Cougar hits him with the stop sign and picks up his trash can once again. Cougar walks over to the turnbuckle and wedges the trash can in between the second and third rope. Cougar picks up Milenko and whips him into it. With Milenko in the corner, Cougar stations himself in the other corner and begins to run at Milenko, hitting him with a flying elbow, inflicting more damage to the back of the number one contender. Milenko staggers out of the corner and Cougar picks up his stop sign once more, hitting the head of Milenko. Milenko crashes to the ground and Cougar covers him. 1…2… Cougar intentionally picks up the head of Milenko and breaks the count as he smiles to himself. He picks up the beaten Milenko and pulls him over to the corner. Cougar begins to climb and pulls Milenko onto the top rope beside him. The table that was set up earlier lies in wait as Cougar struggles to get Milenko into the position that he wants him. After a moment, Cougar performs the final act through the table from the top rope. Both men are strewn out and after a minute Cougar gets to his feet. He rolls Milenko into the ring and covers him. The referee begins his count, 1…2…3.

Ladies and Gentlemen hits once more to signal the win for Cougar who stands up and gets his hand raised.

Anderson: Here is your winner and still Mayhem Champion, Showtime, David Cougar!

Connor: What a hellacious match, Jack.

Cohen: Cougar proved he is the Mayhem champion tonight, without a shadow of a doubt.

===================================================================================

Stacey Madison is standing backstage with a casually dressed Titus

Stacey: Standing with me at this time is Elite X Champion, Titus. Now Titus you must be relieved to be taking the night off and replaced by Tommy Gunn to face off in the Triple Threat Match tonight?

Titus: Well Stacey, as much as I have every confidence in Tommy Gunn to defend my championship for me, it's nice to be getting a rest for once. I've been fighting in long hard matches and I'm still feeling the side effects of the cage match, so I appreciate Tommy helping me out this week, as much as I would love to be competing here tonight in Toronto!

The crowd cheers

Stacey: Speaking of hard fighting, the World Title must look like a tough...

She stops as Lars Reidar walks past. He stops and stares at both of them and then on the Elite X Belt, then back at Titus.

Lars: Hmph.....soon.....that will mean nothing to me!

Lars walks off

Titus: He could have done a brush this morning!

Commercial break

Anderson: The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Elite X Championship

The US National Anthem plays as USA heads out holding the American flag, which the fans boo. He stops at the top of the stage and waves his flag with honour, he then salutes towards the ring. He heads down the ramp, continuing to wave the flag, he enters the ring and salutes each fan at each corner, he places the flag in the corner for all to see.

Anderson: Introducing first, the challengers. From The Purple Mountains Majesty, weighing in at 257 pounds, USA!

Connor: USA not getting a warm reception from the crowd, I wonder why?

Cohen: He’s a proud countryman 34C, if he wants to show which country he’s proud to represent, then by god, we’ll let him!

‘Put On’ plays out as Kyle Christensen comes out onto the stage, looking pumped. He looks around the arena and shakes his head while he walks down the ramp. He gets inside the ring he does a standing backflip, he then grabs USA’s flag and waves it while pointing at himself to show his national pride. USA takes the flag off him and puts it back.

Anderson: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing 235 pounds, “The one and only” Kyle Christensen

Connor: Where they maybe enemies tonight, they show how much of a bond they actually share

Cohen: Just like you and me CC, we’re a lot closer than anyone else thinks

The lights go out and the crowd pops. A few spotlights come on

[youtube] /v/LTgRm6Qgscc&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

[youtube]/v/w1FgpBxXho4&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

The lights come up and on the stage is a man in a trench coat and a fedora hat, looking at the ground. Suddenly he looks up and it’s revealed to the alter ego of Titus, Tommy Gunn. He then starts shooting his tommy gunn into the air and reveals his Elite X belt underneath the trench coat.

Anderson: From Keystone City, Kansas, weighing 215 pounds. He is the Elite X Champion, Tommy Gunn!

Tommy makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He takes off him trench coat and raises the Elite X belt in the air. He then throws his hat into the crowd.

Connor: An impressive entrance there!

Cohen: Did nothing for me. But the fact they boo USA and Kyle, both proud US Citizens and yet they cheer the outdated 1930s gangster? Hypocrites!

The referee raises the belt in the air to present to crowd, he hands it to the time keeper and he signals for the match to get under way. All three men are challenging each other to make the first move, whenever USA goes towards Tommy, his opponents face towards him, when Kyle does similar, they face towards him. Kyle then goes “Ah screws this!” He turns around to exit the ring but USA attacks him from behind and starts beating down Kyle. Tommy leans in the corner with his arms crossed smiling and waiting for the right moment. USA stops beating on Kyle and turns to Tommy who gives him a wave and the crowd laugh.

USA then runs at Tommy who ducks out of the way and USA hits the corner with full force. Tommy hits an uppercut on USA and then a chop to the chest and another and another, taking the wind out of him. Kyle has got back up and goes to run at Tommy from behind who side steps and Kyle hits a running knee into USA while he’s still in the corner. Tommy is in another corner but on the second rope, he waits for Kyle to turn around and hits a clothesline from there.

Connor: Tommy being cautious with his approach but nicely applied with quick thinking

Cohen: Mark my words, they’re just playing him

Tommy gets back up but is caught by USA from behind with an atomic drop, taking down the gangster for the first time in the match. USA takes Tommy’s leg and has him facing a corner and catapults him into it. While Tommy is slightly stunned, USA climbs the turnbuckle to go for looks like a tornado DDT. But Kyle has recovered and he stops any attack with a few hits on USA. After a few hits, USA falls outside the ring and Kyle goes for the opportunity to hit a tornado DDT of his own but Tommy counters and Kyle hits the canvas chest first. Tommy uses the chance to hit a British Figure-Four Leglock on Kyle who tries to endure the pain. While this is occurring, two men in fedoras, sunglasses, fake moustaches and trench coasts comes walking down, they pick up USA and throw him back into the ring. He rolls over the figure four for Kyle but Tommy is too near the ropes and the hold is broken.

Cohen: I see the mob is calling in on Tommy’s cheap work, great job

Connors: Something doesn’t seem right about those two

Tommy slides out of the ring for a moment while USA goes to hit a Boston Crab on Kyle, but he’s too near the ropes. USA waits for Kyle to get back up and hits a fall away slam, taking Kyle down. Cover by USA 1……2…..kickout. Tommy gets back up and slides back into the ring but looks at the two trench coat men who just stand there with their hands in their pockets, watching up close. Tommy hits a swinging neckbecker on USA and picks him up for a northern lights suplex 1…….2…… kickout by USA. Kyle gets back up and hits Tommy on the back of the head and he shouts at USA to get up to double team the champion. After a while USA is up and they both irish whip Tommy but he counters with a double clothesline. He waits for them both to get back up and hits a double DDT. He covers Kyle 1…….2….. kickout

Cohen: Haha, he’s not going to get out of this one.

Tommy then rushes up before USA slowly staggers on his knees, Kyle slowly gets up too. When they’re both on their knees, Tommy runs at ropes and then hits a double Tit Drop on them with deadly affect. He covers Kyle 1…….2…….3.

Anderson: Here is your winner and still Elite X Champion, Tommy Gunn!

Connor: Sometimes one brain is better than two as Tommy showed here.

Cohen: But I like a good pair compared to that Tit…Tommy

The two trench coat men walk over to the timekeeper and get the Elite X belt off of him. Tommy leans through the second and third rope and says “Give me the belt” to which they oblige with the belt in his face. They both get in and start beating down on Tommy. One of them holds his up and the other hits him with the Elite X belt, taking him down. The two remove their moustaches, sunglasses and their hats to reveal it’s the FHD who start taunting the fallen champion.

Cohen: Oh this is brilliant! Be careful what you wish for they just might get it!

Connor: The FHD are attacking Tommy without cause!

Cohen: He provoked them! That’s the cause

As Titus gets back up, Ace irish whips him and they hit the Full House on him. They get up and leave but they take the Elite X belt with them. As they head up the rampway, they start to taunt with the belt and challenging Tommy to follow pursuit, but he’s still groggy but has enough strength to stare back at them with anger. The FHD then run out of the arena with the belt on them

Connor:
Ladies and Gentleman, I don’t know what this means but the Elite X Champion has just had his belt stolen. Hopefully more news will come through next week or on WZCW.com. Until next time, I’m Cat Connor and I wish you a good night!

“Meet The Monster” by Five Finger Death Punch hits the sound system as Trevor Steel makes his way out from the back, head banging his way down the aisle to a number of cheers. He makes his way up the steps and enters the ring, continuing to rock out until his music cuts.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Philadelphia, PA, he weighs in at 270 lbs and stands 6’1”, Trevor Steel!

“Fight The Power” by Public Enemy hits and Marcus Chambers makes his way out, walking down the aisle with his fist raised high into the air. He makes his way to the ring and walks up the steps slowly, entering the ring and hopping onto the second turnbuckle, raising his fist and lowering his head.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he weighs 248 lbs and stands 6’2” Marcus Chambers!

Connor: Two of our newest additions to the roster here at WZCW facing off tonight. They both won their debut matches last week, let’s see who can continue the winning form.

Cohen: Steel is a disgrace to professional wrestling Connor, he doesn’t deserve to be in the WZCW, he should be at a death metal concert getting whatever teeth he has left knocked out.

Connor: Steel did just find last week Cohen, can’t you give him credit for his victory?

Cohen: I would but we both know Double C that Chambers has the better wrestling abilities and should pick up the victory here tonight.

The ref signals for the bell as both men circle each other in the middle of the ring. Steel goes for a quick jab but Chambers blocks and quickly counters with continuous elbows to the face. He backs Steel into the ropes and whips him to the other side, connecting with a clothesline to knock Steel down. Chambers picks him up and gets him into a side head lock, but Steel is able to counter with a back body drop. He goes for the cover but only gets a 1 count. Chambers quickly gets to his feet and charges Steel but gets caught by an inverted Atomic Drop. Steel goes for an elbow drop but Chambers rolls out of the way, getting to his feet and hitting Steel with a Russian Legsweep.

Connor: It appears these two men are fairly well matched so far Cohen, neither man has gained an advantage so far in this match.

Cohen: Double C I would expect that kind of answer from a woman, but it’s clear from this wrestling expert’s opinion that Chambers has clearly been the better performer so far.

Chambers is in control now as he keeps Steel grounded with stomps to the face and midsection. He turns around and hits a high angled moonsault and goes for the pin immediately, getting only a 2 count. He drags Steel to his feet and sends him into the ropes, and catches Steel and throws him with a T Bone suplex. Chambers goes to the top turnbuckle and comes flying off and connects with a Top Rope Legdrop. He covers Steel but only gets a two count. Chambers looks frustrated as he begins stomping away at the right knee of Steel, causing him to grab his knee in pain.

Connor: Looks like Chambers has been scouting his opponent’s weaknesses, and he’s started to target the right knee of Steel.

Cohen: Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure that out Double C. Chambers is clearly in control of this matchup.

Chambers continues to focus on the knee, locking in a leg lock as Steel writhes around in pain. He reaches for the ropes but he’s too far away. Chambers pulls back on the leg, causing more pressure on the knee as Steel desperately starts inching closer to the ropes. Finally with one last burst he gets the rope break, slumping down on the bottom rope. Chambers follows up and presses his foot down on the back of Steel’s neck, pulling his foot away after a count of 4. Chambers kneels down behind Steel, signaling for the Attitude Adjustment as Steel makes his way to his feet. Chambers goes for the AA but Steel blocks it, sending Chambers into the ropes and bounces off the opposite ropes himself, pouncing Chambers with a Lou Thesz press and begins throwing bombs. Steel gets to his feet slowly and pulls Chambers up with him, throwing punches into Chambers’ face. He locks his arms around Chambers’ neck and connects with the Side Effect! He goes for the cover but Chambers kicks out at 2.

Connor: These two are putting a great effort into this match Cohen, Steel now has the advantage as he connected with that Side Effect.

Cohen: It’s nothing, Chambers has damaged Steel’s knee too much for him to
be effective.

Steel gets up and bounces off the ropes and connects with a Seated Senton onto Chambers. He pulls Chambers up to his feet and connects with a huge headbutt, sending Chambers into the corner. Steel charges the corner but Chambers gets his foot up, knocking Steel backwards. Chambers runs up from behind and connects with a running bulldog. Both men are down as the ref starts the ten count. Both men are up at the count of 8 as they begin punching away at each other, the crowd chanting Steel! With each connected punch by him. Chambers regains the advantage and goes for the kick, only for Steel to catch his foot. Chambers holds his hands up trying to stop any punishment but suddenly connects with an Enzighuri. He leans against the turnbuckles as he waits for Steel to get up. Chambers goes for the 187 but Steel ducks and picks up Chambers as he turns around and connects with the Michinoku Driver! He hooks the leg and gets the three count on Chambers.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Trevor Steel!

Connor: And Trevor Steel continues to impress here in WZCW, picking up his second win in a row.

Cohen: He got lucky Double C, Chambers’ foot just missed taking his head off by mere inches. Steel is going to run into some trouble when he faces more seasoned veterans of the ring.

Connor: That remains to be seen Cohen, but the fact remains Steel picked up the win tonight against a formidable opponent in Chambers, who also put in a great performance. I think both of these men will become key players in WZCW in the near future.

Cohen: Chambers most certainly will, Steel will probably get killed in a mosh pit before that happens.

====================================================================================
Next week. The WZCW will start to become....feminine

Vixens.jpg

The WZCW Vixens debut...next week

“Broken Soul” plays throughout the arena as Lars Reidar starts his slow walk down the isle focused on the ring, not looking back or to the sides. He climbs between the second and third rope and walks to the corner and stares at it deeply

Anderson: Introducing first, from Ragnarog, weighing 275 pounds, Lars Reidar!

Connor: Lars Reidar is to be facing Carmen Bratchny, who seems abit off recently

Cohen: That’s not going to be an excuse Lars will accept. Fact is Swindle is dead and while it breaks my heart, it’s not going to break Lars’

‘Paint It Black’ stars playing, Carmen walks out slowly, he looks semi-focused as he heads down the isle. He stops and looks behind him, and grits his teeth from under his lips and stares at Lars in the ring.

Anderson: His opponent, from Moscow, Russia, weighing in at 230 pounds, Carmen Bratchny

Connor: Bratchny can feel that missing presence of Swindle, but I hope he can shake it off tonight

Carmen climbs up onto the apron, still staring at Lars who stands there staring back with a sick smile on his face, Bratchny then climbs between the ropes and immediately starts exchanging fists with Reidar as the match gets underway. The two men continue to exchange rights until Bratchny starts connecting with more than one shot and backs Lars into the corner and continues with his hits before the ref counts up to 4 and Bratchny stops his attack. He paces away for a moment and then runs back spearing Lars in the corner and then slams his shoulder right into his opponent’s abs. He drags him out of the corner and hits a Russian Leg Sweep, he covers Lars 1…….2…. kickout.

Connor: Bratchny wants to it early here

Cohen: Wise choice when against Reidar, that’s for sure!

Bratchny picks up Lars, who then knees him in the gut, he pushes him against the ropes for an irish whip but it’s reversed and Bratchny hits the Lou thez press on Lars. He gets up and then bounces off the ropes for the elbow, but Lars rolls out and Bratchny hits canvas, both men get up and Bratchny runs at Lars and is caught with a powerslam, cover by Lars 1…..2….. kickout. Both men get up at the same time and Lars gets an irish whip and he goes for the boot but receives one from Bratchny at the same time, and both men hit the canvas. Lars is back to his feet first as Carmen sits up, Lars uses this chance to run off the ropes and kicks Bratchny back down to the mat

Cohen: And we see Lars showing his control as always

He picks up Bratchny on top of his shoulders his uses the torture rack, Carmen calls out in pain, but refuses to quit, the ref continues to ask as Lars continues to apply the pressure on his opponent. After a while Bratchny lets out a roar and then starts to struggle to get out of the hold, which causes Lars to lose his grip and Bratchny slides off his shoulders, Lars turns to face him and receives a snapmare. Bratchny covers again 1…..2… kickout. Bratchny gets up again and pulls up Lars by the hair, despite the height difference, he grabs Lars by the throat and is going for a chokeslam, but Lars locks his arm Bratchny’s head and hits a DDT.

Cohen: Looks like the end is drawing near!

Connor: Are you a psychic now?

Lars gets up and signals that he plans to finish off Bratchny. He picks up Bratchny and holds him in a nelson hold. He lifts hum up for the Sacreligious Descration but Bratchny uses the momentum the flip over his head and lands behind and locks his own nelson for the Mafia Drop but Lars powers out and then hits the Judge, Jury and Executioner and covers Bratchny 1……2……3.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Lars Reidar

Connor: Bratchny tried and it was well fought, but Lars gets the win

Lars walks over the fallen Bratchny, he stares at him for a moment and then walks towards to the isle side of the ring and leaves the arena. Bratchny slowly gets out of the ring and eventually does the same.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor: That was quite a win for Lars there, certainly going to have some momentum going into All or Nothing here!

Cohen: Damn right there CC, this man is as garanteed to be the next World Heavyweight Champion as my likelihood to get your phone number at the end of the night.

Connor glares at him

Connor: Speaking of All or Nothing, we can talk about some of the matches coming up at what is to be a great pay per view.

AllorNothingPoster.jpg

Firstly, as confirmed by Vance Bateman earlier tonight, Blade and Mr. Baller will face off with a Special Referee to call the shots, who that referee will be? Find out next week on Ascension

Cohen: Next we have the Celtic feud of some sort with Zander Young going up against Frankie Smith once again, this time with no disqualifications, if this is anything like they have been of last, then expect a brutal match!

Connor: And we have a sort of Triple Main Event here, speaking of triple threats, we have Drake Callahan, Ty Burna and David Cougar all mixing it up. The EurAsian and Mayhem Championships being defended in a two fall triple threat match. The first fall will be for the Ty's EurAsian belt and the second fall is for Cougar's Mayhem title, contested under Mayhem Rules

Cohen: If that isn't exciting enough, let me raise the stakes, literally. The ladder match returns for the first time in two years and it's the first ever tag team ladder match in WZCW history! The Full House Daves and The Second Coming take it up a notch in a rematch from Civil Revolution!

Connor: And finally we have the six pact challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Everest defends against Ricky, Titus, Bratchny, Lars Reidar and a suprise opponet that Chuck Myles has added. Who is he and will he make history by winning the World Title in his ever match? Is he a returing member? Who knows? Only Chuck Myles does.

Expect more matches to be announced between now and All or Nothing, 2 weeks from now!

But now Ladies and Gentleman, after the break, it's time for the Triple Threat Elite X Title Match, coming up next!

Credit to pretty much all of creative who I think wrote something for this. Except Ricky, that jerk.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back