AS 122 - Tyrone Blades versus Eve Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Months ago, Tyrone Blades picked a fight with the Owner of WZCW and now that fight is coming to an end. This Sunday at Unscripted, Blades will team with Titus in a match with not only the Eurasian Championship on the line but also Blades’ career. To weaken Blades, Mr. Banks has ordered the ever popular and extremely skilled Eve Taylor to compete against his biggest foe. Taylor has for the most part stayed out of the war between Vis Imperium and WZCW but this week she will be used as a weapon by Mr. Banks. On her behalf, Eve must be irked by this because it was under the orders of Vis Imperium that Logan McAllister attacked her last week. Can Blades gain momentum before his career threatening match or will Eve Taylor, willing or not, deliver a fatal blow to the career of the greatest of all time?

RP Deadline Tuesday 24th October 23:59 (Central).

Extensions available upon request.

Eve Taylor's rendezvous at the local bar with her work friend Selena Anderson was quickly becoming tradition. Every night, either the day before the show or just after the show had finished, Anderson and Taylor would find the best alcoholic hot spot in the area to grab a few drinks before travelling to the next destination. The harsh working environment of WZCW afforded few opportunities for Eve to indulge in some personal time; so, Eve took any chance she could to relax for but a moment. Spending time with a friend and drinking a depressant beverage was the easiest option on the table. Whilst this may sound like this is better than nothing, Eve did enjoy the company of Anderson. She was a fun character to be around outside of her ring announcing life: a little too willing to drink excessively on every occasion but she was someone who Eve could confide in for a chat, or allow Selena to carry the conversation when Eve was deep in thought and not worry much. In fact, prior to Meltdown 144 when Eve was scheduled for a tag team match, Taylor was entranced in her own mind whilst Anderson let many of her grievances from her chest. Both girls monologued as they drank together. A weird system if you were taking part in their conversation but to them, it worked well. However, there was one thing missing from the equation that did not feel right for the last few weeks, maybe even months.

This drinking duo was previously a toasting trio: Stacey Madison was the third musketeer who used to join them. Actually, it was Stacey's idea in the first place, inviting along Selena Anderson before Eve made the cut shortly after. It was a great relationship the three women had. All of them worked for the same company but in different roles. They did not see each other much and the stories they shared over a drink made for some fun nights. Eve really enjoyed those nights, especially with the events leading up to, and after, the break-up of Cerberus. She needed some friends to keep her somewhat sane again, which Anderson and Madison were the two to do so. She valued their friendship, or work friendship to be precise. The three never exactly did much outside of work and pub crawling. When work finished and was nowhere in their schedules, Anderson, Madison and Taylor were not apart of their personal lives. This thought made Eve depressed sometimes since she did not exactly have anyone in her personal life that she could talk to on the regular. There was Abigail but gatherings with her were few and far between. Any other friend she knew were no longer friends with Eve and family was a non-factor... so these sessions with Anderson and Madison she cherished.

However, the problem with establishing friendships with people that worked at the same place Eve did was that anything happening at work carried over to these drinking sessions. Should Anderson be shafted off announcing for whatever reason, she drink more than her already excessive amount and became unruly. If Taylor lost a major match or her actions were not of her nature, Eve would get angry at her friends and make an uncomfortable evening at the table. Yet for Madison, whenever she did anything morally wrong, it was mostly shrugged off by the other two. Anderson and Taylor knew the kind of person Madison was when she held the microphone and how ruthless she could be in the industry. This much was known. Even when they would argue the point and potentially get through to Stacey, Madison turned up the next day doing the same thing. For the most part, the dynamic was established and they three got through it all eventually... except for a particularly recent incident that occurred at work involving Stacey Madison.

The struggle of power between Mr. Kenneth Banks and Tyrone Blades - with all the players in the war that support either side - had been ravaging the company for quite some time, involving many people who would not normally involve themselves. One of them being Stacey Madison. She had draped herself across Tyrone Blades like she was the World Heavyweight championship. Eve did not know the exact status of their relationship but she knew they were lovers. Anderson and Taylor questioned why this was happening, mostly for gossiping reasons, but they received no real answer until Madison revealed she was not actually his lover, betraying Blades in the process. She was a merely a puppet for Kenneth Banks to get underneath the skin of Blades to gain an advantage in the war for WZCW. Banks definitely did win that battle, but the war presses on, as evident by the still divided landscape of WZCW. Whether Banks succeeds or Blades tears down the corrupting body that runs the place remains to be seen; we still do not know who has won and who has lost. All that is known is that Stacey Madison lost in the end. She is hated by everyone who opposes Banks for what she did. She was congratulated by Banks and co. at first for her actions but was soon forgotten, transitioning back to her backstage interviewing role. And those who were indifferent to the entire ordeal - namely Anderson and Taylor - became weary of Madison. Especially since Madison left their social circle to undertake this devious plan without mentioning anything. Even after the events, Madison was absent from the group, yet to show her face to explain her actions. Anderson and Taylor attempted to have this conversation about Madison multiple times. Those conversations ended quickly.

Eve's train of thought broke as she walked back from the bar holding two drinks, slamming them on the table. This caused Selena to jump a little bit but she did not mind shortly after. Anderson had a smile on her face. Eve assumed it was because she had a full beer ready for her to enjoy. Taylor slid into the booth on the opposite side of Selena to face her. Eve grabbed her glass and the two clinked glasses before they both took a swig.

"Your shout next." Eve mentioned with a slight smirk on her face.

"Yeah, yeah. We've got to finish this one first."

"That won't take long."

They two shared a smile as they took another drink.

"I am surprised you are keeping up with me today. Are you scared of facing Tyrone Blades tomorrow?" Anderson asked playfully.

Eve smirked again. "No, I am not afraid. I have merely grown accustomed to your drinking habits. I can keep up with you but I am not the easy drunk you are, Selena."

"Oi! I am not easy. Easily drunk I believe are the words you were attempting to find in that empty space you call a brain. How can you lose something in a place that's virtually vacant?"

Eve rolled her eyes with a smile shaking her head as Selena laughed.

"I am not afraid of Tyrone Blades." Eve re-iterated. "I might be a person who chokes in major matches but I never back down from them. I show up and, barring any mistakes on my part, I do my best in the ring. Why should I be afraid?"

A few seconds of silence pass as the two dwell on the rhetorical question posed by Taylor, taking a drink of their beverage. Anderson finishes her swig first, lowering her head as Eve takes another second to drink further. She follows suit and looks over at Selena to continue the conversation... but she seems to be staring elsewhere. Intently staring behind Eve. As Eve notices this, she turns around as well to see the same shocking sight: it was Stacey Madison approaching the two girls. Selena straightens up and clutches her glass with both hands as Eve just stares at her. Madison gets to the booth, looking over at the available seats next to Taylor and Anderson. Neither friend moves for Madison. Stacey glances over and grabs a nearby chair, bringing it over to the edge of the table and sits down with the two, placing her own drink on the table. Selena takes a slow, long drink as Eve watches Stacey do all this before staring back into her drink.

There is a long and awkward pause between the three before Stacey speaks up.

"I..."

Eve interrupts. "Why did you not tell us?"

Madison takes a moment, attempting to gather an answer.

"Out of all the questions you could have asked me, you lead with that one?"

Eve turns away from staring at her beverage and glares directly at Madison. The look indicates to Stacey that she is not changing her approach.

"... nobody could know about it."

"Not even us?"

"Especially neither of you. Word would have gotten around with the amount of drinking we do and the things we say afterwards. Plus, Eve, you were focused on the World championship and I did not want to involve you in something you did not care f-"

"What do you mean 'were focused'? You make it sound like past tense. I am still focused on the World championship. My dreams are not dead yet just because I have lost a couple of big matches. Everything is exactly the same as it was before you were falsely fucking Tyrone."

"Please do not say what you do not fully understand."

"Maybe you should heed your own advice before bestowing it upon others. Actually believe in the words you say, for once. We do not feel like getting fucked by you, too, today."

"I came here to apologise, and at the very least, warn you about Tyrone and what he is truly capable of doing to you. I care enough about the two of you to acknowledge my horrible actions and treatment of you two, and all I get is this barrage of hate in return? I have no idea why I came here. I knew this was a bad idea."

As Madison goes to leave, Eve grabs her hand. The two glare at each other before Eve motions for Stacey to sit back down. Reluctantly, Stacey sits back down. Anderson has managed to finish her drink and looks at it before directing her gaze towards Eve.

"My shout." Selena says attempting to smile as she gets out of dodge quickly.

Selena leaves Madison and Taylor alone to talk. The two of them not averting their glares on the other. Eve lets go of Stacey's hand.

"It has been a while since the three of us were together. I thought I could come back, apologise and explain my actions. I was not aware you hated me so."

"What would have better than an apology was by not doing any of this in the first place."

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to be a bitch about it."

"You were the one who left us without any notice. When we crossed paths at work, you ignored me. I saw you pretend not to see me in the halls. You refused to take my interviews and when you did, you smiled for the camera but as soon as the red light went away, so did you. It is like a became a ghost... and I can only imagine what you did to Anderson. She is ringside all show whilst you are backstage the entire time. When you were gone, we did not speak much of you because we did not feel comfortable enough to talk about how you up and left us. At first, we thought it was for love of Tyrone, and we understand... but after you revealed it to the entire world why you were with Tyrone... well..."

Eve trailed off.

"Why did you not see us at all during that entire time?"

"You know why: I was with Tyrone doing what I was doing."

"And that is supposed to make me feel better? You were off with Blades the entire time? You left real friends behind for a fake relationship."

"You'd know everything about that, wouldn't you, Eve?"

Eve was shocked at Stacey's comeback.

"You tell me to heed my own advice before telling others what to do? Why do you not do the same thing. Remember what you did with Aubrey Sloan when you joined Cerberus? You picked fake friends over a real relationship. Remember what you did with Mikey Stormrage when you chose the World title over him? You picked a non-existent reality over a real relationship. Do not get me started on your family... you have no right to tell me otherwise!"

The words tore right through Eve. She saw red.

"And I have been paying for it ever since, Stacey! How many fucking friends do I have? Huh? How many people do you know of that I personally know outside of this business? Besides Selena and previously you? You want to know how many I truly know? Nobody. I know nobody, Stacey. The only friends I have are the two of you and that's it. Everyone is a person I work with or a fan that appreciates me for my efforts in the ring. I do not have anyone I can turn to in time of need. Nobody really to talk to except for Selena and you! I did this at the cost of my career so I could become the best! And look where that got me Stacey! Where am I? I am in the same damn position I was when I threw away Aubrey Sloan and when I threw away Mikey Stormrage: just another person on the roster who has yet to taste the World championship. Everything I sacrificed was for naught!"

Eve takes a long deep breath.

"What you have went through, I went through. I have been through all the motions before on more than one occasion. It hurts me to see another person follow the same path that I have taken, especially someone who I consider to be a friend. I do not want anyone else to go through what I have experienced. My life is a just a series of fucking mistakes. Why would you do what I have done to so many people? To punish me for what I've done? If you did it for punishment, maybe I'll grow to understand but why do it to Selena?"

"... it was not to punish you. That is why I am here."

"One apology over a drink is not going to be sufficient for us. There is a little more mending to be done before we patch over this part of our lives and resume to normal. It is going to take time to figure out, Stacey. As much as I want to punch you in face for what you did, I do want to repair the friendship we have together. I am not ready to do it one sitting but we will work it out somehow... so, for the apology, we can work it out after many conversations, many arguments, and many more drinks."

Stacey let out a short chuckle in the moment but quickly returned to a serious expression as the two ladies continued to talk it out.

"But as far as warning me about Tyrone Blades is concerned, you were right about what you said. I have no idea what you are doing here with that discussion as your primary purpose. I will tell you what I told Selena tonight: I am not afraid of him. I do not need someone telling me of what the man is able to do to me. I know how good he is, I know how successful he is, and I certainly know how much emotion that lies inside him. He has to contend with Vis Imperium and Kenneth Banks at Unscripted. He is on the verge of completely dismantling their organisation and restoring whatever vision of peace he may have for WZCW. I have been keeping a very close eye on this war the entire time. I have watched what happened with Tyrone the whole way through, especially what you did...

"... but none of this shit that is happening with this war has nothing to do with me. I do not give one fucking damn what happens to the future of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling, whether that be Kenneth Banks succeeds and we are overtaken entirely by his Vis Imperium regime, or Tyrone Blades succeeds by causing the group to implode and revert the company back to some version of normal. Hell, I could not care less if Tyrone Blades once again resumed control of the entire company and made the decisions for himself. None of what happens in this war matters to me or what I want from WZCW. All I want to do is win the World heavyweight championship and one day become inducted into the Hall of Fame. How I get there and what landscape I do it on is irrelevant. None of those affect my end goal; therefore, none of those affect me.

"I understand that you have concern for me because the match with Tyrone Blades I am about to compete on Ascension was orchestrated by Kenneth Banks himself, and that anything created by him will resort in Tyrone Blades doing anything he can to get a leg up on the boss. I know Tyrone could use me as an example to showcase to Banks what he can do to him should I not be careful in the ring. I am perfectly aware. Whilst I do appreciate you still having enough of a beating heart to tell of this, I must tell you why I already know all this: Kenneth Banks was the one to approach me and inform me of this match. I saw what he created with Tyrone Blades taking on Batti and Phoenix in the past. I knew what he was doing with me in this situation, too. Yet, not only did I accept having this match without complaint, I thanked Kenneth Banks for this opportunity. I even shook his hand with a smile when he told me, Stacey."

Stacey looked confused at this point.

"I did this because if I wish to become a champion, I need to get better. It is clear that I am not the calibre of competitor to wield the World title on my shoulder, despite my previous judgements of myself. I require competition to challenge myself before I can become the competition to challenge others. I will be a bleeding corpse in the waters against the shark Justin Cooper if I went against him right now in singles action for his most prized possession. He won't allow a choker like me to defeat him. In fact, in singles competition, I have yet to beat him. So, I must train and face others like him so I am prepared for that fight. Tyrone Blades is someone on that level of talent who also possesses that level of determination; a reason for him to not lose. He does not want to lose against Kenneth Banks and will show how menacing he is. I want to go swimming with the shark Tyrone Blades and I want to willingly punch him in the face so I can see how I would fair. I want to know if I truly am as good as I think or if I need to seriously consider my profession.

"You might believe me to be mad: wanting to walk out into the eye of the storm when it is about to hit? I must be crazy to do such a thing. However, this match with Tyrone Blades is the only thing I have right now that can prove my worth to this company. When the storm dissipates and everything returns to normal, I want people to realise that there is another storm coming: Hurricane Taylor coming to claim the scraps of what is left to get to the World championship. Fear will be the first thought when they think of me because I will be that dangerous to anyone who holds the World championship. To do so, I must take on the leader of the rebellious faction The Hollowed Ones and throw everything I have at him. I want him to realise that this match will not be warm-up match for his challenge at Unscripted, but I am the match he requires preparing for and his match at Unscripted will merely be an afterthought. I want my name to linger in his mind, and everyone else's, because it is my will to get back to the top of the mountain. I must defeat the legendary Tyrone Blades to do it... or, at the very least, beat him so bad he will want to face me again because he seeks retribution for what I was capable of doing to him in a match that meant nothing."

Eve looks directly into the eyes of Stacey Madison. Madison does not really know the words she could say in this situation, so she remains silent. Taylor places a hand over hers, holding it.

"I know you were the bad guy in this situation and I should be siding with Tyrone Blades because of what Kenneth Banks made you do... but I need to show the world I am still one of the best. If I have to go through Tyrone Blades to do it, then what other choice do I have?"

Eve lets out a small smile.

"And if I side with Tyrone on this matter, then I would be losing a real friend. I am not making that mistake again. I am not going to you lose you."

The only reaction Stacey has is to immediately clutch Eve and hug her, holding her tight. She buries her head into Eve's shoulder as Eve, a little taken back by the reaction, slowly hugs back.

"I'm sorry, Eve."

As the two hug for what seems like an eternity to Eve, Selena Anderson comes back with the drinks in her hands and looks a little confused. She places the beverages on the table loudly, causing Stacey to be startled and reel back from the hug quickly, fixing herself up in an effort to maintain her tough demeanour.

"Did I miss something?"

Anderson lets out a laugh as she sits down.

"I leave when you were about to rip each other's throats out and I come back to see you two about to go down the other's throat. I apologise if I interrupted the lover's quarrel."

Anderson laughs as Madison glares at her. Eve can't help but let out a laugh, too. Madison glares at the two of them before she finally breaks, and the three share a laughing moment together. It takes them a minute to compose themselves and return to normal, sitting quietly together.

"I think in time, everything will be fine."

Eve said this with multiple interpretations but for what was happening right now, the three understand what she meant. They all raised their glasses.

"To rebuilding..."

"For the past does not matter."

The three clink their glasses. As Madison and Anderson drink, Taylor adds another.

"Just like Logan McAllister!"

Eve takes a big swig as the two look at each other in confusion. As Eve finishes the drink, Anderson immediately questions her.

"What has Logan got to do with any of this?"

"Bastard jumped me from behind in my tag team match! I want to know what his irrelevant arse is doing attacking me!"

"Maybe he likes you."

"I've never know a secret admirer's first move to be smacking me in the face."

... and this conversation continued in that bar. Many topics were discussed and for a moment, everything felt good again for Eve. As friendly as it was, Eve knew there was going to be some rebuilding before it was as good as it once was. The foundation was cracked and Eve needed to repair it. Both the relationship with Madison and her career being christened by the World championship. There was a lot of work that had to be done but for right now, she had to take what she had in front of her and make the most of it. Both with Madison... and with Tyrone Blades. This time, she will not be too hasty. She will not run head first. She will take every step as it comes and she will do so with pride... with passion... and...

With Love.

Titus: Are you crazy Tyrone? You're putting your career on the line?

Tyrone: Oh I'm sorry, did you prefer to go into a handicap match for your Eurasian Title?

Titus: Well....no. But you know Banks is going to throw out every trick in the book to make sure we lose.

Tyrone: No shit Avison, that's why we got our ace up our sleeve on our side. Ain't that right Jones?

The scene opens to the locker room after Ascension, the Eurasian Champion Titus Avison, Tyrone Blades, and Mr. Jones walking towards their rental cars. Jones grins as he carries all the bags for all three men with ease. Tyrone pops the trunk to his vehicle while Titus has his limo pull up. Jones tosses Titus' bags into the limo while Tyrone sets his in the car.

Mr. Jones: Way I figure it, now we got them mo'fuckas right where we want them. Keaton and Xander been a thorn in our side for a minute, we got an opportunity to take them out of the picture and take out that buffer Banks got built around him.

Titus: Tyrone's career and more importantly my title are on the line though Jones. We could lose everything in one match.

Mr. Jones: Gotta risk it to get the biscuit Titus. I'll be out there to make sure no bullshit happens. Ayo Tyrone, we hitting the bar up after this right?

Tyrone: Fo sho Jon.....

Tyrone suddenly trails off as Batti suddenly rushes past Jones and Titus, grabbing Tyrone by the collar, a look of anger on her face.

Batti: Blades-Sama, what the fuck was that?!

Tyrone: I'd say a perfectly competitive match between two highly technical wrestlers.

Batti is clearly not happy with that answer as she pulls on his collar, staring him dead in the eyes as Jones and Titus move to pull her off Tyrone, but he waves them off.

Batti: You told me to go out there and give everything I had, yet you took it easy on me. You're not a technical wrestler, you're a striker and you didn't throw one punch at me! How am I supposed to feel? Now they're all going to say I got a cheap victory on you that shouldn't count. How is that going to help me Blades-Sama?

Tyrone: And why do you care what they all think Batti? No matter how it went down, in the record book it's going to say Batti defeated Tyrone Blades.

Tyrone lifts his hands up, placing his hand on top of hers as he stares back into her eyes. Despite her best efforts her anger starts to dissipate from his calming touch and look, her grip on his collar loosening as she sighs. Titus suddenly interrupts the tender moment the only way he can.

Titus: So.....are you two done? I rented this flamethrower and I didn't get to use it so what say we go set some stuff on fire before I need to return it?

Jones perks up at the sound of that, looking over at Tyrone for a moment before Titus lifts the flamethrower and backpack up. Jones grins and claps his hands.

Mr. Jones: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Avison I think that's the best idea you've had since you joined this club homie. Let's get it. Tyrone you and Batti in?

Tyrone and Batti share a look, a smile forming on Batti's face as Tyrone nods his head.

Tyrone: Yeah, we're in. Batti y'all wanna ride with me, Jones, you go with Titus and meet us out at the junkyard outside of town.

Mr. Jones: Ohhhhh shit I ain't gotta drive? Avison let's go homie!

Titus grins wide as he drags the flamethrower into the limo as Jones follows him in. Batti rushes over to her car and grabs her bags, handing them to Tyrone as he places them in the trunk. He closes it and the two hop in as the limo takes off before them. Tyrone fires up the engine, the load guttural roar of the engine vibrating the windows as he does so. As he begins driving Batti relaxes in the passenger seat.

Tyrone: Batti, that's on me for not giving you my best. How can I make it up to you?

Batti crosses her legs as she looks over at Tyrone, a flirtatious smirk forming on her face.

Batti: How about you just give me your best later tonight.

She winks at him and a wide grin forms on Tyrone's face as he exits the parking garage, shifting gears as he takes off down the road, quickly passing by the limo as Jones hangs out the window yelling out at Tyrone. Tyrone holds his hand out the window, flipping off Jones as the scene fades away, returning to outside the junkyard. A few lights illuminate the ground around the corpses of old vehicles and piles of twisted metal. Tyrone's Impala pulls up just under the street lamp as they wait for the limo to catch up. Tyrone turns the volume up a bit on the stereo, as they look around.

Batti: Are you sure Blades-Sama that we can be here?

Tyrone: This is Cleveland Batti, I ran these streets for many years just to survive. No one's ever here at night. I've seen some shit go down here before.

Batti: Like what?

Tyrone chuckles as he stretches his arm over the top of the bench seat of the Impala, leaning his head back for a moment.

Tyrone: Things no one should ever have to live through. But it made me who I am, and that's why I ain't afraid to put everything on the line at a moment's notice.

Batti: Will you be willing to put everything on the line with me next time?

Batti slowly slides over right next to Tyrone, leaning her head against his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her, the two softly illuminated by the blue glow of the stereo. They go quiet, just enjoying each other's presence. There was a difference to his relationship with Stacey and now Batti, a gentleness and a caring that had been void of the previously fraudulent dance. His fingers twirled through her hair as she slowly lifted her head up to look at him. She leans up as he leans down, their lips parting

Titus: LET'S LIGHT SOME SHIT ON FIRE!!!!!!

Titus comes flying across the car, flamethrower in hand and backpack of gas on as he runs into the junkyard, flames flaring up into the sky as Jones hustles behind him.

Mr. Jones: Ayo Avison, save some for the rest of us mo'fucka!

Batti jump a bit as Tyrone can't help but shake his head and laugh. He looks towards Batti who blushes a bit as he shrugs his shoulders towards her.

Tyrone: Well, you heard the man, let's go set some shit on fire.

Tyrone opens the door and the two exit out as they rush to catch up with Jones and Titus. The scene fades briefly before returning, Batti holding the flamethrower as she aims it at a crushed vehicle while Titus, Tyrone, and Jones sit back, passing a bottle of whiskey around.

Mr. Jones: Yo, you sure we should be drinking while messing with a flamethrower?

Tyrone: We're in the middle of nowhere, and it's just metal. Nothing could go wrong.

Mr. Jones: True, true. Hey we ain't been home in a minute Tyrone, we finna visit Ant's grave before we gotta blaze out again?

Tyrone: Definitely. Batti and I can pick some flowers up in the A.M. before heading over there.

Batti: What was that Blades-Sama?

Batti turns around, absentmindedly pointing the flamethrower at the Hollow Ones.

Titus: Batti what the hell?!?!

Jones, Titus, and Tyrone all jump behind a pile of junk, Batti looking completely innocent.

Batti: What?

Mr. Jones: Ayo girl, turn that flamethrower the other way. Ain't anyone ever tell you not to point a flamethrower at someone?

Batti: Well I can't say that I have....

Tyrone slides out from behind the pile and quickly walks up to Batti, turning her back towards the car.

Tyrone: It's all good. Here, let's give Jones a turn.

Tyrone takes the flamethrower and gas and tosses it towards Jones, who immediately ducks as it lands in front of him.

Mr. Jones: Tyrone, what the fuck!?!

Tyrone grins as he takes Batti by the hand and the two start walking off deeper into the junkyard leaving Titus and Jones to their own devices. He starts looking around, finally finding a safe place for them to sit. He motions for Batti to follow and soon they carefully scale a pile of rubble to a flat surface. They sit down, Tyrone spinning the top off the bottle and taking a drink. He hands it to Batti who takes a drink as well, coughing a bit from the sting. She laughs as he smiles in return, placing his arm around her.

Batti: I don't want to lose you Blades-Sama. So you better win at Unscripted.

Tyrone: Ain't nothing to worry about Batti, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Not when I got you giving me a reason to stay.

Batti slowly reaches up and wraps her fingers around his, leaning her head against him again as she sighs.

Batti: Just wish things didn't have to be so complicated. My career, Ramparte, Banks, Vis Imperium....you.

Tyrone: It's only complicated if you let it be.

Batti and Tyrone finally lean into one another, their lips finding each other as she wraps her arms around his neck, him pulling her onto his lap as they begin kissing more and more. When suddenly a loud explosion can be heard followed by the sound of Titus yelling.

Titus: OH CRAP, THAT CAR HAD GAS IN IT STILL! TYRONE WE HAVE TO GO!

Batti's eyes open wide as they both turn towards a large plume of fire erupts into the sky.

Tyrone: Oh fuck! Let's go!

Tyrone and Batti get up, helping each other down the pile and immediately take off like hell back towards the entrance. As they reach it, flames have already spread in front of it. Jones and Titus yell at Tyrone and Batti to get out of there. Tyrone turns towards Batti, speaking as calm as he can.

Tyrone: Do you trust me?

Batti nods, though her face is filled with fear. He slides off his hoodie and puts it over her, with the hood covering her face before he grips her hand and points towards the fire.

Tyrone: Count of three we go. One.........two..........three!

The two start sprinting towards the fire, the flames licking Tyrone's skin as Batti keeps her head covered as best she can. The flames seem to have no effect on Tyrone, though as they finally emerge from the flames, some of his hair seems to be singed and smoking. Batti lifts the hood up from her face, looking up at Tyrone.

Batti: Blades-Sama!

Tyrone: I'm ok, are you?

She nods as Titus and Jones run up to them as Batti presses close to Tyrone, the three Hollow Ones taking stock with one another before turning and walking towards their vehicles, the fire still burning behind them. Titus stops suddenly and grabs the flamethrower and gas, tossing them into the fire before running quickly to catch up. Tyrone gives him an odd look.

Titus: Gotta get rid of the evidence.

Tyrone smirks and laughs as he pats at his hair, putting the smoke out.

Tyrone: Now you're thinking like a Hollow One.

The scene fades away as the limo and Impala soon take off quickly from the crime scene.

This game has gone on too long. People's lives have been fucked with far too much in this war. Families broken up, happiness used a weapon, and everyone that surrounds me has suffered. They support and they fight for me. Yet they hurt them the worse. Physical pain is nothing, I've torn my body apart day after day and I battle through each injury. I've fought hall of famers. I've fought legends. Battled my friends, retired rivals. I've grown tired. Every night I lay awake, staring at the ceiling wondering what more I can do to save the company I love. Another hall of famer in Titus has joined my cause, and Batti has offered to help, but those I fight for, they say and do nothing. Oh right, I was the god damn devil for the longest time, but I think I've made my intentions clear now. I'm going to put everything I've worked for on the line to get rid of Vis Imperium. I'm going to offer up my own livelihood in this company for them. I'm willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for these people to make this company the place for them to thrive. I don't want any appreciation. I don't want anyone to come up and say thank you. I want them to stand up and take this company back from those assholes. Until then, they'll mire away in misery, hoping for the scraps that Banks tosses them. Is my career being on the line worth it to save these people? Banks.....Banks.....Banks.

Finally the scene reopens to Tyrone sitting in a dark room, his hands clasped in front of him as a chuckle escapes him, his eyes staring straight forward, his hair falling down in front of him.

Tyrone: Are y'all as tired of hearing about Banks and Vis Imperium as much as I am talking about these pricks? I sure as fucking hell am. So let's talk about everyone else. Yeah, I lost. I maybe didn't go out with the viciousness I normally do to win. But that takes nothing away from Batti's victory. She came in, and did what she needed to do to win. Simple as that. She deserves that match at Unscripted, and I couldn't be more proud of her.

Tyrone brushes his hair out of his face, slowly pulling his bandanna up over his face and his hood up over his head. He reaches back and grips a baseball bat, holding it in his lap as he leans his head back, his eyes receding into the familiar darkness. Laughter escapes him, almost borderline maniacal as it echoes through the empty room. Oh how easy it would be to slip into old habits, to bring out those monstrous instincts. He takes a deep breath, pushing those thoughts back yet once more....or at least tries to.

Tyrone: Eve Taylor. You get to be the hand picked assassin of that asshole. You get to deal a dent to the side of my armor. I'm going to fucking destroy you. See while I am fighting for WZCW, I also watch everyone else. You don't deserve any praise from me. You don't get to pretend that you give one iota of a fuck about this company. Because all I see is a woman so vain that she pretends to be happy for everyone else around her. A woman that only cares about herself. You try in vain to get into the World Title picture, yet you throw away each chance you get. Do you remember the last Lethal Lottery? You were the favorite over everyone, myself included. And I tossed you out like you were nothing. Because that's what you've become. A bit player in the grand scheme of things. Once part of the fearsome Cerberus, one of the best Elite Openweight Champions. The world was yours, you were the rose everyone adored. And now you've wilted away, becoming an after thought. What happened to Eve Taylor? Eve Taylor became a joke. They all say it, she's a choke artist, she can't get it done when it matters. Lethal Lottery, Gold Rush, you couldn't even qualify for King For A Day. My girl Batti has more fucking gusto in her pinkie than you ever will. You hear that every waking moment in your head. You let it devour you, eat away at the very fibers of your being. Poor beautiful Eve Taylor. She went from being the shining jewel of WZCW to a dull lifeless rock. Let's all feel sorry for her.

Tyrone slowly stands up, spinning his bat in his right hand as he walks back into the dim light, his eyes still staring straightforward, the light flickering in and out of them. He holds his bat under his arm, slowly sliding on his gloves one at a time as he continues on.

Tyrone: Why? Why feel sorry for a fucking failure like you? I listen to you each week wax poetic about fading away, your insecurities gripping you around the throat. Where is your god damn will to fight? Where is your desire? This is why the likes of Constantine and myself are always superior. We will ourselves to succeed, even when things do not go our way. You on the other hand sit there and pout in the fucking corner, waiting for someone to pat you on the shoulder and say, it'll be ok, there will be another opportunity. Wait for that next hand out. You're no better than those Vis Imperium motherfuckers. They're relevant as long as they're deemed so by management. They don't work towards shit. They open their mouths and wait to get the regurgitated shit down their throats like baby birds. There's no difference between them and you. Oh but this is your big break now isn't it? Defeat the great Tyrone Blades, get in good with management, and maybe JUST maybe they'll give you a bone to gnaw on. Give you that small spotlight to stand in so everyone can say how good you are right?

Tyrone suddenly slams his bat down onto the ground, the wood splintering all over as Tyrone continues slamming it down over and over again until there's nothing left but the handle. He throws it right at the camera, cracking the screen as it slowly spiderwebs across the feed. He breathes heavily, his voice almost seemingly deepening suddenly.

Tyrone: You're not getting a fucking thing from me Taylor! You want to fade into the darkness? I'm not Chaos Incarnate anymore, but I'm still down with the fire and brimstone. I'll send you right to where you want to be. I'll take you straight to the type of hell I've lived in. You wish to be the pathetic woe is fucking me broken soul? I'll make that happen. I'll be the fucking bad guy. I'll be the one that shows you the ugliness in your god damn soul. A rose that grew from concrete is what you believe yourself to be. While Tupac wrote those words, he always knew that it doesn't take much to walk all over that flower and push it right back down to where it came from. I've watched as my family was broken. I've watched as someone I trusted closely be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I've had to put down my friend. I've been forced to fight another. I've had fucking barbed wire rip my arms to fucking shreds. I'm still standing. I'm still fucking fighting for what I believe in. What do you believe in Eve? You show your selfishness every week, and yet you don't even believe in yourself.

Tyrone turns and retrieves another bat, slamming it hard into his hand as he starts to pace back and forth, disappearing into the darkness and reappearing in the dim light as he continues moving. The familiar rage grows in him, a low growl escaping him as he stops in the dim light once more.

Tyrone: I believe in what this company represents. I believe in the mission I started. I believe in making things right by everyone. But you, you are not what this company needs Eve. Even our little match preview says you've stayed out of the fight. Why? Because you don't fucking care about WZCW or anyone else in it. You don't want to make this this greatest wrestling federation it possibly can be. All you fucking care about is yourself. So I'm going to do what is right for this company and erase your pitiful fucking attitude off the map. Run along to your little drinking sessions with Selena. Gossip all you like about me and what your bitch of a friend Stacey did to me. Laugh it the fuck up because I'm finna to let her just sway in the wind waiting for something to come back on her. But here's the thing Eve, my name is always on everyone's tongue. They all gotta talk about me. You? Your name is just a lost echo in the woods. So go ahead and say I started your downfall. That this is your chance at redemption. I don't fucking care what you say. All I see is another baby bird, helpless and flightless, just waiting for mother to come back and take care of her. Keep reaching out desperately with your cup asking for change, you're not getting a dime from me. You have all the talent in the world, and none of the fucking courage. Those VI bitches have nothing on what you can do, but they stand their snickering, holding you down. You didn't fight back. You avoided the confrontation. You don't get a seat at the table when The Hollow ones make things right. The young ones may be afraid to fight, but you had the world in your hands, and you just let them pick it off the ground and run with it. So now it's up to Titus, Constantine and myself. I know you hate us. Because we're what you should become, greatness. Instead you sit there and wallow in your fucking despair. And all I can see Taylor, is just another wrestler with wasted potential. Another one that just fell off to the side. They come and they go, they try to box with gods, and when they get knocked down, they break down to self pity. I don't have time to play your games Taylor. I have two motherfuckers that need to be broken at Unscripted. I an putting everything that defines me on the line. I have no time to let you try and get your shit together. This is the culmination of this war. I will bring pride and honor back to this god damn company, even if I have to drag it there on my fucking back. They looked to you once to maybe be the next great one. They don't give you one bit of fucking attention now. When the spotlight fades away, all that's left is a broken woman lost in the shadows she thinks is her savior. The Hollow Ones are the front line in this war, and now you just walked into the crossfire. And that last sound you're gonna hear is that Click.

Tyrone lifts his bat up, pointing it directly at the camera before swinging and shattering the glass completely, leaving the feed black.

Tyrone: Clack.

With Love,

The Hollow Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member