Arrest Warrant Issued for Ric Flair

Jeff Hardy had TWICE been suspended by the WWE for violation of their wellness policy. (does TNA even HAVE A wellness policy?) TNA hired him DESPITE this and guess what happened? Yep, on more than one occasion the guy shows up stoned the latest of which FINALLY resulted in his being taken off the air. What a shock. A drug addict showed up for work stoned!! Who would have guessed THAT would happen right?

Now back to Flair. Flair had personal issues BEFORE he was hired by TNA. He gets there and guess what? Same thing!!! AGain, what a shock!!!

Ho-lee shit. Ric Flair never showed up for his matches stoned and unable to work. The fuck show are you watching?

MrDeeds_2.jpg

So the guy is low on money. This does not reflect on TNA's business practices. This can not be made any more clear.

I get it. You're a HUGE TNA fan. Good for you. Nothing is their fault. I get it!

You're wrong!

Posters like you are a cancer to this fucking forum. Anybody who disagrees with you is just a mountain of blind bias toward a wrestling company that I don't, and never will, have any vested interest in. Cool assumptions, you moron, I don't even like TNA.

Ho-lee shit. Ric Flair never showed up for his matches stoned and unable to work. The fuck show are you watching?

MrDeeds_2.jpg

So the guy is low on money. This does not reflect on TNA's business practices. This can not be made any more clear.

Posters like you are a cancer to this fucking forum. Anybody who disagrees with you is just a mountain of blind bias toward a wrestling company that I don't, and never will, have any vested interest in. Cool assumptions, you moron, I don't even like TNA.

Wow. Name-calling. How mature.

Bottom line is this. Flair had issues BEFORE TNA hired him. They KNEW he had those issues. If not, it's gross incompetence on their part for not doing their homework and again, they deserve whatever they get.

So you're not a TNA fan but you also believe that the personal conduct of a public face of your company has NO impact on your business huh? Geez, I hope you don't own a business!

Wow. Name-calling. How mature.

Bottom line is this. Flair had issues BEFORE TNA hired him. They KNEW he had those issues. If not, it's gross incompetence on their part for not doing their homework and again, they deserve whatever they get.

So how is TNA getting the short end of the stick here. Hint: They aren't. They have Ric Flair, he shows up for work, cuts amazing promos, and is a fantastic addition to their team. Meanwhile, Flair has money issues in his personal life that will never, ever affect TNA negatively unless Ric Flair shows up for work, on drugs, unfit to perform.

So you're not a TNA fan but you also believe that the personal conduct of a public face of your company has NO impact on your business huh? Geez, I hope you don't own a business!

Ric Flair is not even anywhere near the face of that company.

And either way, I'm stick and tired of repeating myself. Ric Flair's money problems =/= "behavior" issues. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. He's not on drugs, he's not beating women, he's not hiring prostitutes, he just has money problems.

So how is TNA getting the short end of the stick here. Hint: They aren't. They have Ric Flair, he shows up for work, cuts amazing promos, and is a fantastic addition to their team. Meanwhile, Flair has money issues in his personal life that will never, ever affect TNA negatively unless Ric Flair shows up for work, on drugs, unfit to perform.

Ric Flair is not even anywhere near the face of that company.

And either way, I'm stick and tired of repeating myself. Ric Flair's money problems =/= "behavior" issues. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. He's not on drugs, he's not beating women, he's not hiring prostitutes, he just has money problems.

See you're wrong again. Ric Flair was IN FACT involved in a domestic abuse case with one of his ex-wives just a short time ago. (yes while under the employ of TNA.) In the end it was a he said/she said and I'm not sure if there was any type of settlement or if the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence, but you get the point. One thing here is I would advise you to be better informed on these issues before speaking out on them.

As for his promos, no, they aren't great anymore. They're just old and stale. It's the same old schtick and he looks at times like he's going to have a heart attack on screen. (I pray he doesn't but I seriously worry about that.) The majority of work he's done in TNA has been embarrassing for a man who was once the gold standard of professional WRESTLING. He was at the forefront of so many good moments for pro wrestling and now he's at the forefront of embarrasing moments. (like when he put over Jay Lethal and got his clothes ripped off of him on tv. By the way, where is Jay Lethal and what was the payoff of Flair putting him over?) He blades almost every match he's involved in to get the blood flowing for the sharks out in the arena and now he's just continuing to embarrass himself. He'd have been far better off to accept the offer from WWE to become an ambassador for them but instead chose this.

Sad.

Ric Flair has had issues off screen with ex-wives, with allegations of his skipping out on bar tabs while on the road with TNA, and also with traffic-related issues while in Charlotte, N.C.

So he got divorced in the past, internet hearsay that no one in the mainstream is ever going to hear or care about and traffic issues in the past. Everyone is divorced in the entertainment industry, hearsay is irrelevant and no one really cares about traffic incidents. I also see past mentioned here a lot which might be interesting under your improvement mandate. I find it amusing you question someones knowledge of the facts when trying to paint it like he was at fault in a domestic dispute with his current wife. The only thing you mention that happened in TNA you conveniently forget it is his wife who got arrested for assaulted him as best I ever heard.

Now you ask how I know whether or not TNA is helping him. Well if they are, their efforts are failing and if so, it's time to let Flair go.

How are they failing? One smallish money dispute from a pre-existing deal gone bad? How terrible? :shrug:

So he got divorced in the past, internet hearsay that no one in the mainstream is ever going to hear or care about and traffic issues in the past. Everyone is divorced in the entertainment industry, hearsay is irrelevant and no one really cares about traffic incidents. I also see past mentioned here a lot which might be interesting under your improvement mandate. I find it amusing you question someones knowledge of the facts when trying to paint it like he was at fault in a domestic dispute with his current wife. The only thing you mention that happened in TNA you conveniently forget it is his wife who got arrested for assaulted him as best I ever heard.

How are they failing? One smallish money dispute from a pre-existing deal gone bad? How terrible? :shrug:

Well clearly, judging by the responses I'm getting here on Flair and Chyna, no one here seems to care how these folks conduct themselves.

Truly sad what's happened to our society at large.

Awesome. You're the champion of societal moral standards. We get it. But we're talking about guys who scream at a microphone and beat each other up for a living. This is the norm in wrestling. Deal with it.

So poor personal conduct is something I should just put up with? Really? Nah, I don't have to, which is the beauty of freedom. I can criticize people when and where it is warranted without regret. Flair needs help. He needs to grow up and act like a grown man instead of a petulant child who feels entitled. Many others under the employ of TNA need to do the same. That's not my fault. It's theirs.

Just so we all understand the consensus here. Ric Flair having a warrant issued for his arrest is not a bad thing for TNA.

Got it!!

Geez!

LoL

Anyone trying to argue that Ric Flair doesn't have a wide variety of serious issues going on in his life is straight up ******ed, just for the record.

Not TNA's fault though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back