Apotheosis & Vengeance vs. Agrex & Eric Smith

The Enforcer

The Heel John Cena!
Apotheosis & Vengeance
vs.
Agrex & Eric Smith

The debut match for all four of these superstars, Apotheosis and Vengeance look to make their mark against "Team Canada" as it were in Eric Smith and Agrex 'The Canadian Sensation'. With Kingdom Come right around the corner and the announcement of the King For A Day match, all four men will be looking to make enough of an impression to guarentee them a spot on the biggest stage of them all.

--------------------------------------------------------​
Deadline is Weds 5/21 by Midnight

Good Luck!!

The room is dark, only the eerie glow of a flickering candle in Vengeance's clasped hands illuminating his frame and hooded face

Master, it is time to go into the midst of the abominations and purge their rotten core. They were given fair notice to change their ways and they did not. Instead, they have carried on in their misguided ways...in violence, betrayal and lust after riches. It is these which I have been sent to destroy and to show the error of their ways, and I will start with ridding WZCW of two of those who lust after gold, and are blind to the damage it causes. I ask that you give me the strength, the focus to stick to my task, making me worthy of your calling

Agrex, Eric Smith, and everyone else who have transgressed...cry out to the master, recognising the error of your ways. He is gracious and will show mercy to your souls. Your bodies however
(evil chuckle), they belong to me, and I am not so merciful. Instead I will execute vengeance in anger and in fury on the flesh, such as they have not heard in times past.

Apotheosis, changed one, I see the way of the master within you. Together, we shall make an example of the two proud, covetous individuals, judge them with fire, purging away the dross. And you shall recognise,
(raising voice to shouting) that I AM YOUR JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER! TETELESTAI (greek for finished) <Blows out candle>

<Whispers in the darkness> Vengeance is mine

(A room is being shown, and the camera seems to be different than that of a normal camera. It's not a TV camera, but a digital camera. It looks like it's filming from a locker room. The camera man turns the camera on himself to reveal an unfamiliar face.)

"Hello!!! Whats going on fans of WZCW?! (waits for crowd pop to end) So, some of you are probably wondering "Whos this guy?! Whats he doing in the locker room?" Well, I think by that pop I just recieved, that only SOME of you are asking those questions. You see, I may be new to WZCW, but I've fought all over my home country of Canada, (small pop) and I know for a fact that some of you fans appreciate the finer art of Wrestling, the stuff you won't often see on TV. I'm a Canadian Indy Legend! And while I may not have ANY titles to claim, I think those fans out there that know me love me. And for those that don't... The names Eric Smith."
(Another small pop, as Eric takes his handheld camera and starts filming random things in the locker room)

"You see this locker here? (looks inside an empty locker) When I was in the Indies, I was lucky to get to have my own locker. I've had people come backstage and steal my stuff. I had to borrow at least three pairs of tights since I began wrestling, because some crazed fans decided they wanted them. (puts the camera back on his face) But now that I hit the big time, I get a lock! (holds up the lock and chuckles) Sorry if I seem exited and random, but the truth is, I can't believe I'm here!
(takes a drink of Gatorade, chuges about half the bottle, all while the camera is moving around wildly because it's in the other hand. Sets down the Gatorade, then puts the camera on his face again)

So anyways, my first night here, and I got a Tag Match. I'm teaming up with Paul Agrex, (small pop) whos also making his debut tonight. Let me tell you all somthing. Paul Agrex is one of the best men I ever worked with on the indies. I've wrestled this man dozens of times. I've even tagged with him a few times. We were runners up in a Tag team Tournament once! So for those of you that doubt we can get it done, we have the advantage. We've done this before, unlike these clowns we're facing tonight. (Laughs a bit) I mean, why do so many people around here act like it's Halloween 24/7?! I could barely make it into this locker room without getting someones makeup on me, I think I might even have some on my back... (puts camera behind him, focusing on his back. A long black streak runs across it, almost covering a good chunk of the tattoo he has) Do you see it? Is it there? Great. I need to take ANOTHER shower before my match, and then ANOTHER one afterwards! My hands feel like... Whats the word?
(puts cameras focus back on his face again)

Anyways, enough rambling. I think I got a little carried away there. I'm just so exited and nervous about being here! WZCW is the greatest! (big pop) And when me and Agrex go out there, you can expect to see one hell of a show! And I'm not talking about the circus act from hell we're facing either. I mean, your gonna see some great wrestling. Some mat wrestling. A few high flying moves, maybe? (makes a goofy face) But I promise you this. Eric Smith, my name, is a name that will not be soon forgotten. And I'm gonna put on such a show tonight, that next week, I'm certian that someone, Anyone!, will be holding a sign with MY name on it. I can see it now... (makes a thinking face for the camera, and goes to hold his chin, but with the camera hand, so the camera goes out of focus for a few seconds)

Anyways. Tag Team Match. Eric Smiths debut match here. Set your VCRs. Grab a beer right now! Your gonna wanna see this match again... and again... and again... and again...(sets the camera down, and slowly walks out of the locker room, still saying "and again...")
----------
OOC: My debut RP. Hope it was good.

The backstage hallway is being shown, the man standing before the camera is Agrex.

WZCW...Finally, finally, I am here! I've spent the last ten years of my life wrestling all over the world, to get here today, to where I am, right now. It's been a life long dream of mine to have the privilege of entertaining, our great fans. Some of you may know me, some may not, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that my name is Agrex, and I am here, ready to entertain you! I will put my body on the line for your entertainment! *Crowd POP*

Now, my first match is a tag match. And I myself have the privilege of being paired up with none other then Eric Smith. *Crowd POP* Me, and Eric Smith have a long history together. We've wrestled all over Canada together. We were partners, we were enemies, we were friends. Our history doesn't matter, but our present does. And our present is this match right here against Apotheosis & Vengeance. WZCW is a great company, but sometimes a few freaks come around, one of them being Vengeance.. "I AM YOUR JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER! TETELESTAI", What the hell is that? Jeez I know you're excited, but common' you gotta keep it levelled. *Crowd POP*

Anyways, enough with the jabbering. There is only one more thing I can say... WZCW, watch out. Because Agrex "The Canadian Sensation" is ready to fight. But first, me and Eric Smith have to get through Apotheosis & Vengeance. *Crowd POP*

The camera fades showing Agrex smirking.

The camera focuses in on a man, Apotheosis, meditating in his locker room, circles around him, and refocuses on his face. His eyes are closed, but open suddenly when the camera focuses on his face.

Truth has arrived. Change has arrived. Apotheosis has arrived. As I sit here emptying my mind to prepare for my match, my debut match, I cannot help but ponder the journey that I have taken to get here. It was a long journey filled with trials and tribulations, but I walked out a changed man filled with truth. As that journey ends, another begins in that ring tonight. I have heard my call to adventure and I have accepted it. I now must leave the world of the mundane and enter into the world of the supernatural, that world being WZCW. Agrex and Eric Smith, tonight you represent the threshold guardians that seek to block and cut off my journey, but like all through my life, I will get through you one way or the other. My advice to you is to step aside and let Vengeance and I through because if you stand in our way tonight, not only will Vengeance judge you accordingly, but I WILL HURT YOU! If you wish to escape the pain that will be inflicted on the both of you tonight, you must listen to my message of truth and change and follow it wherever t leads you. I can open your eyes, I can open the eyes of the entire WZCW roster to the truth that I have seen and experienced. As I said, if you refuse, I WILL HURT YOU! The choice is yours, Agrex and Eric Smith. After Vengeance and I are through with you, you will be asking yourselves if you’ve been changed in the night and if you haven’t, then you will ask who in the world you are. That is the great puzzle. The journey is about to begin, you all need to be ready. For you shall know truth and truth shall transform you or else.

Apotheosis closes his eyes and re-enters into his state of meditation and the camera fades out.

As the digital camera is turned on, it appears as if we are in a car. The camera spins around to show that it is Eric Smith holding it.

Hey guys! Tonights the big night! Whoot Whoot!!!

He laughs, then sets the camera down on the passengers seat, focusing it on him.

So if your watching this video, you must be on my personal fanpage. Or someone uploaded it to another website. Also, if your watching this, then you already know how I did in my match tonight. I don't know, as I have yet to have that match.

As he's talking, he starts the car, and begins driving.

So Vengence and Apo... Apoth... Ape Man, I'll call him, think they're gonna take my soul or some crap like that. Thats kinda funny. They may be quite articulate with all this gibber jabber coming out of their mouths, but they have yet to prove themselves in the ring. And I don't care if these guys are hardcore, technical, grapplers, or masters at Hanky Panky, tonight they step into the ring with someone whos got his own style. And when you step into the ring with a Canadian wrestler, you always get a good show. Just look at some of the great canadian wrestlers over the years. Can you think of any bad ones? You know, I once had the chance to wrestle Bret Ha...

As he's talking, his cell phone starts ringing, so he reaches down for it and answer it.

Hello?... Oh hey, hows it going?......... I'm actually driving there right now. I'm about 5 minutes from the arena... No, I'm not nervous, exited as anything... Yeah, I got my camera. I'm actually taping right now, making a little video for the website when I get home in a few days...... Alright, just a sec...

As he's talking he's stopped at a red light. He looks at the camera and puts the phone down.

Hey everyone, My mom says Hi!

He begins laughing and talking at the same time, as the light turns green.

Anyways Mom, I should let you go. I wanna finish this video the right way, and I only got a few blocks to do so...... Yeah I know, don't worry... No, I havn't heard from him. Tell him I said Hi when he gets home... Alright Mom... Thanks, I need some luck tonight... I love you too. Bye!

He flips his phone shut and stuffs it back into his pocket, and takes a quick look at the camera.

My mother. What a nutjob. (laughs) She's way to overprotective sometimes.

The smile on his face slowly fades away, as a more serious look crawls across him

Anyways. Tonight is my debut match. I've been working my whole life to break into the bigtime. And tonight, the bigtime will be broken into by me. So if your watching this video right now, my match is already over. And I might not know how the match is gonna go right now, but I will make a prediction, and hopefully look like a fool. Those other guys might play a tough act, all scary and stuff, but we all know they're just regular guys, just like you and me, only they wish it was halloween every day so that they would be exepted by everyone.

He continues as he pulls into the arena parking lot.

These guys spend way to much time worrying about what people think of them. All I have to do is document my life with my camera here, my REAL life, what I do every day, and you fans seem to love it so far. Well I'm about to give you something else to love. Tonight, I - along with Agrex - will win our debut match. And I will win my next match. And the one after that. And so on.
He parks the car, and just stares into the lens.

Vengence, Ape Man, Your time has gone before it has come. Tonight, it will me the team from up north that show you out truth. We will judge you. We will be your jury. We will execute you. And then we'll go win the match.

He chuckles, then reaches for the camera to turn it off.

Haha I can be scary as well as...

Camera off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back