K.F.A.D. Qualifying: Apotheosis v. Agrex:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
In the second week of Qualifying matches, two more Superstars have been given the opportunity to become King For A Day. The chance presents itself to qualify for the match-up at Kingdom Come, inwhich the overall winner will be capable of challenging for ANY Championship of their choice.

Last week both of these men debuted in a Tag Team contest. Now each will square off once again in single's action. One man will advance to the biggest Pay Per View in W.Z.C.W. History, for a chance at Gold. Who will it be? Find out on Meltdown!

Please keep all RPs in here. Only Apotheosis & Agrex are allowed to use this thread. Deadline is June 30th, 2008. If everyone involved in matches can get at least one RP in before the deadline, we can speed the event up and possibly get it out sooner.

(Camera opens up on Apotheosis walking through the woods. You can hear the sounds of birds and the wind rustling through the leaves. The flowers and trees have all come back to life and show their beauty.)

Agrex, last time we met at Meltdown in that tag match, I showed you and the rest of WZCW what would happen if they didn’t listen to my message of truth and transformation. You and Eric Smith experienced it first hand and fortunately for the both if you, that was only an inkling of what I can do. I can fathom that you are most definitely still sore from The Hero’s Journey you took on the outside of the ring, and I imagine that you may not want to face me because you are afraid of what will inevitably happen, pain. Agrex, at Meltdown, trust me when I say that I will hurt you. After all, I’m a man of my word.

(Apotheosis sits down under a tree and pulls out Alice in Wonderland and begins to read aloud.)

“The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice. ‘Who are YOU?’ said the Caterpillar. This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, ‘I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.’ ‘What do you mean by that?’ said the Caterpillar sternly. ‘Explain yourself!’ ‘I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir’ said Alice, ‘because I'm not myself, you see.’ ‘I don't see,’ said the Caterpillar. ‘I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly,’ Alice replied very politely, ‘for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.’ ‘It isn't,' said the Caterpillar. ‘Well, perhaps you haven't found it so yet,’ said Alice; ‘but when you have to turn into a chrysalis--you will some day, you know--and then after that into a butterfly, I should think you'll feel it a little queer, won't you?’ ‘Not a bit,’ said the Caterpillar. ‘Well, perhaps your feelings may be different,’ said Alice; ‘all I know is, it would feel very queer to ME.’ ‘You!' said the Caterpillar contemptuously. ‘Who are YOU?’”

(Apotheosis stands up and continues walking through the woods towards a building in the distance, as he gets closer, it is seen that the building is a monastery.)

Agrex and all of WZCW, I ask you all the same question. Who are you? Not just your name, or where you are from, but who are you? What do you believe, what do you value, what do you know to be truth? You see this monastery here, I come here once a year to refocus myself and to better myself. This is where I saw the truth that we are all connected and that ultimately we are on the same journey. I saw that at the core of all of us, of all the religions, we believe in the same higher being. I want you all to learn this truth. Agrex, at Meltdown, I’m going to take you down the rabbit hole, I’m going to help you begin your hero’s journey. You’ve heard your call to adventure, now you must answer it. Remember if you don’t, I WILL HURT YOU. However, considering this match is a King For A Day Qualifier, regardless of your choice, I WILL HURT YOU and I will advance in the King For A Day tournament. See you at Meltdown, Agrex.

(Apotheosis opens the doors to the monastery and Gregorian chants are heard, he enters and as he closes the doors enters into a meditative state. The camera then fast forwards back to the beginning of the woods as the Gregorian chants are heard throughout the woods. Camera fades to black.)

Agrex in his usual t-shirt, and ripped jeans is shown in the locker room. Pacing back, and forth. There's a knock on the door.

Come in!

An interviewer enters the room.

May I have a few words with you, Agrex?

Sure thing.

What are your thoughts on your tag team loss with Eric Smith to Apotheosis, and Vengeance?

Well, we lost. But now I have a chance to redeem myself against Apotheosis. I will be stronger than before, hungrier than before, and more determined. I will not lose to Apotheosis. He will have to be ready for a fight like no other. Because it will be more than a match, it will be a battle. Apotheosis, don't get too high on yourself because you might just get a reality check, when I pin your back to the mat, or make you tap.

Okay, next question. What was it like to finally be able to perform for the WZCW crowd?

It was a dream come true. It was a feeling like no other. Even though me, and Eric lost we still went out there, and gave the fans something to remember. Not only was that match memorable for the fans, but it was memorable for me and Eric. We've wrestled all over Canada, but nothing can compare to the WZCW audience.

As you know if you defeat Apotheosis you qualify for the King for a Day match at Kingdome Come. What is your opinion on this amazing opportunity?

It would be a great honour to be in that match with some of the true greats here in WZCW. It would definitely be the highlight of my career. I will give it my all to be able to qualify for that match.

Last question, what are your thoughts on Eric Smith having a match against Vengeance? They are both in the same situation as you and Apotheosis are.

Well Eric is a great guy, and more importantly a great wrestler. I'm confident in him beating Vengeance, and qualifying for the King for a Day match.

That raps up this interview. Thanks for sharing.

No problem.

The interviewer leaves the locker room. And Agrex sits down smirking. There's another knock on the door.

Who is it?

Hey man, open up. It's Eric!

Hey Eric, come in.

Hey man, what's going on! Look, I just wanted to come in here, wish you luck against Ape Man.

Thanks man, but I don't need luck. I have what it takes to beat Apotheosis, as you have what it takes to beat Vengeance.

Yeah, I bet you do. By the way, do you realize that if you beat Ape Man, and I beat Vengence, we'll be in the King for a Day match together?

Yeah, I know Eric. But don't skip ahead to Kingdom Come when you still have to get by Vengeance.

Oh, don't you worry about me. I'm just as confident as you when it comes to winning. Anyways, I have to take off, my cameras almost dead. Hey, did you hear I got arrested? I'll tell you the story another time. Have a good one buddy!

You got arrested!? .....Okay, see you around.

Eric Smith leaves the room. Agrex is facing the camera as is fades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back