Anybody can enlighten me with SvR 2008 - 24/7 Superstar Mode?

So I started 24/7 Superstar mode in SvR 2008 with a created superstar.
I'm the WH champ on Smackdown and I have just defeated HHH and Booker T in a triple threat match at the Rumble to retain the belt.

Next week I have a No DQ match with The Great Khali. Game makes me lose the match, after Taker interferes. This was non-title loss.

Next week I head into Smackdown in a 2-on-1 handicap match against Taker and Khali, still as a world champion. I win that match.

Next week I'm not used on the show and I expected to get a HIAC match against Taker at No Way Out (I think that was the storyline).

That doesn't happen either and the next thing I know, I don't have the world title any more?

What happened? Does anyone know?

Them were the best games. I was pretty mad when they took the ability to rename the moves. It was cool seeing your finisher with the name poping up. It could have been a Sweet Chin Music with the name flashing up as "You have no more teeth" or something lol. It was fun. Good memories.

You lost the World Heavyweight Championship Title at a non-televised house show, and your release is imminent. You will then sign a deal with TNA, and they will put you in a Spider-Man like suit and call you “Suicide”.

TNA_iMPACT%21.jpg

Chronologically, it fits perfectly, since Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 came out in 2007 and TNA Impact! came out in 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back