• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undertaker vs. Hbk Rematch? Possible ways to do it.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last night on Raw, When Shawn Micheals won the Slammy award for best match of the year (why He got the reward, when Undertaker won the match, I have no idea.) He challenged Taker to a rematch, Stating he can beat him.

Now, the best way I think wwe can develop this, is have Dx lose the titles near the royal rumble, maybe next week, or the week after. Because the wwe has shawn working at a light schedule, at his request, Shawn can't appear on smackdown every week, as well as raw. Unless he doesn't mind. So have Hbk get into the royal rumble some how, and win it. Taker keeps his world heavy weight title till WM 26, and shawn challenges Taker for the title in the Main event. Now make it more exciting from last year. Maybe a casket match, or possibly a return for the Buried alive match? And if taker is actulley ready to retire now, which none of us want. Then have Taker state, he will not lose at WM, and if he does, he will never wrestle again (showing takers confidence.) Have Hbk bury undertaker alive, win the title, and retire the legendary dead man.

This match can work out the same way, without taker retiring or losing as well. I wouldn't make taker lose at WM, unless his ready to retire.

I came up with this idea in Minor League Brian's thread "I'm calling it" last night.

I don't really see another way to build up this match more perfect than WWE did this year. The only way I would see this match being interesting again, is for each man to put something on the line. We already know Taker's streak will be on the line, so why not have HBK put his career on the line. The IWC and wrestling fans every where would be hyped for this match like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back