Andy's shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
magic1.jpg

and Ill be here for the Santino one. either way these are all really good sigs keep up the good work and Im giving you green rep in advance for the Santino sig

Thank you both very much. I am currently working on Melina, so watch out for it tomorrow and Santino the next day! Thanks guys.

not too bad at all man, keep up the good work. I would work on a size and not make your banners so large, but other than that, nice use of blending and PSD, good font use, too. 8/10

Hey thanks Giant. Remember, anyone that wants any of these feel free to take.

Arent we a little demanding? >:O Haha. I will do you one. I need the size and colors you want.

I've been here for a year a half, out of that time only one person as ever bothered to make me a sign. Everyone else says they will but they never do it.

Rain usually wears Baby Blue while Lacey wears Pink or Red. I guess make the background complementary to whatever the girls are wearing, with black as a base.

If you have trouble finding good photos, I can tell you where to go.

The Size, as big as you can make it without going over the 400 x 400 limit

thanks

The krissy vaine sign wasn't you, it was an unknown new poster, If you did make me a krissy vaine sign or the MHWC sign I may have overlooked it.

Any chance you could make me a Hogan Sig?

Size: 400 x 200
Colour: Red and Yellow (of course)
Design: Can I have a few random pictures in the background of him doing various poses... then a picture of him Hulking up as the Main Picture.
Text: Brother (Bottom Right Hand Corner Please)

Thanks

Hey Andy, what's up... was wondering if you could make me a book this poster for my ppv Judgment Day.

Size: 600 x 400
Color: Orangish like
Pics: Kurt Angle with the WWE title, or whatever pic you can find of him with a title, Kane, Batista, Undertaker, Edge, and Randy Orton
Bottom Text: Live May 18 2008 Only on pay per view

And also, can you include the Judgment Day logo on the bottom on it... thanks.

wow bro, those are awesome. Cant wait to see if you make an MVP one, ill be sure to steal that one lol. What are the size requirements for sigs again? I would really appreciate the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back