Andy's shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy G

Here are a few things I have done. Sorry if the size is off.

CENA.jpg

I dont know if is just my computer or what but those sigs dont come up do you think you could pm me a link to them so I can rate them

Hey I will fix the links soon. Sorry about that, lol.

Edit: They're now fixed. Sorry again!

I like them. Their not the best but I really dig the Kennedy sig. I like how u use the coloring/shading. All in all I give the 7.5/10. If u make a melina one thats an automatic 10/10.
One question who's Andy?

Hey thanks for the feedback jback, I appreciate it. These are all a little older except the HBK. I may make a Melina just for you. lol. Thanks again.

overall theyre all pretty good Id say my favorite is the JBL one but unlike jback I really dont like the colors on the Kennedy one. all others are pretty good on average Id give them an 8.5/10 good work

maybe add a Santino one too that would be cool

Thanks Freedom also for the feedback. I really do appreciate it. I will add Santino to the list aswell. I agree on the Kennedy one..I like it but I dont.

What??? I guess I'm the only one diggin the Kennedy one? Wow......i feel so alone!! I dunno it just caught my eye!!! But I have to agree with freedom add a Santino one, he's a legend and deserves one. But again I like the Kennedy one!!!!! I'm a loner!

Thanks Freedom also for the feedback. I really do appreciate it. I will add Santino to the list aswell. I agree on the Kennedy one..I like it but I dont.

the Santino sig would really make the collection complete because youre a good sig maker and Santino is king. most need some resizing but once that is done Im sure there are many people who would want to use them. once the santino one is made there will be green rep coming youre way because these are some good sigs

After I post a few more of these I will work on Santino and Melina. Yes anyone that wants to use any of these is welcome. I wouldn't mind credit for them, but I wont complain if I dont get it.

I would definetly use one(either Melina, Santino(king) but I have still not figured out how even after Eternal Dragon tried to explain it to me. So "brother lynch" if u helped me out not only will I give u credit, but also some green rep? Help a brother out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back