Alberto Del Rio is the future of the WWE !

ProWrestlingFan

Championship Contender
Alberto Del Rio is the future of the WWE ...........

But you already know that ;)

alberto-del-rio_84158_display_image.jpg

Ummmm, no?

I think you kinda have to be present to be considered the future. Also, have an ounce of charisma and actually be over...

If the future of WWE is nonexistent on television, it's a rather ominous sign for the future of the WWE.

i dont get why people dont like del rio. He has a unique look, hes good in the ring, and he can talk. Now when i say that last part people are going to call me crazy, but its not his fault his promos suck. Thats what creative gives him.

Personally, I love me some Del Rio. But I do think he's lost his way from when he debuted until the past year.

I think ADR is the total package. He probably wont be the face of the WWE since hes already 34 years old and has a lot of momentum to gain back from when he lost it after being drafted to RAW, but hes definitely going to make WWE's future a little brighter.

For some reason I buy Del Rio as a World Champion unlike the IWC's golden heels, Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes. The problem is that WWE was giving him too much time outside the ring to get over. In that time he wasn't interesting or even annoying, he was just kind of boring.

I don't know... I just see something special in that guy. Just give it time.

For some reason I buy Del Rio as a World Champion unlike the IWC's golden heels, Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes. The problem is that WWE was giving him too much time outside the ring to get over. In that time he wasn't interesting or even annoying, he was just kind of boring.

The guy has potential. But when your whole schtick is "It is my destiny" there is only so far you can go before people want your mic taken away. He had no character depth and there wasn't much development to him. Work on that, I'll change my tune of not wanting to see him.

He has all the tools in the world to get over with the crowd as a heel. Cool entrance, good look, great technical wrestler, and his own ring announcer. (Who at this point, is more over than Del Rio is.) Del Rio needs a change of pace. He needs something new to work with other than the destiny gimmick. He already became a world champ, hopefully he is taking the time off to recreate himself.

But right now, if Del Rio were to return with the same gimmick and same mic work. He would get the same reaction Tyson Kidd gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back