Aftershock 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
AftershockLogo_zpsdc26a2ad.jpg

[youtube]8l__GDO3_zo[/youtube]​

The pyrotechnics explode out out onto the stage to a big cheer from the crowd in the Webster Bank Arena. The camera pans through the crowd, looking at various signs and members of the WZCW Universe who are showcasing their love for WZCW and their favourite wrestlers. We pan across to the announcer's desk to kick off the show.

Everest: Welcome everybody to another edition of Aftershock here in Bridgeport, Conneticut in our last stop at home before continuing on our World Tour to Europe, Canada and finally Japan for the biggest stage of them all, Kingdom Come VI. I'm WZCW Hall of Famer Everest and I'm here alongside my broadcast partner, Johnny Klamor.

Klamor: Thank you, Everest and what a show we've got planned tonight! A newly signed superstar will be making their debut tonight; another competitor will have the chance to qualify for the Super Ladder Match Melee for the vacated Eurasian championship and Fallout takes on a mystery opponent! All that and a very special WZCW World Heavyweight Championship contract signing between Matt Tastic, The Beard & the General Manager Becky Serra.

Everest: And if that's not enough, tonight's main event is actually a match that was supposed to occur on Ascension but has been moved to tonight - it is Steven Holmes representing the Elite going up against S.H.I.T in one-on-one action. We should be in store for an excellent night. So, without further ado, le-

[youtube]0307a7K2uY8[/youtube]​

The crowd reacts heavily as a very familiar theme begins playing through the speakers, resonating across the arena. The reactions get louder as the woman they call the Livewire steps out onto the stage. She lifts her head up and looks out towards the crowd with a smile before heading down the ramp.

Everest: Oh my God, Johnny! It's Amber Warren. Amber Warren is back in WZCW and she is looking very well.

Klamor: It was only on 82nd episode of Ascension that Warren was injured due to a brutal chair shot thanks to former fellow Pale Rider Fallout but it seems like she is walking around as if nothing ever happened.

Warren gets into the ring and requests a microphone from the ringside assistants who oblige. The music dies down and Warren stands in the middle of the ring, looking around the arena to see the fans. It seems that the fans are giving Warren a mixed reaction tonight with memories of her deeds as a Pale Rider still fresh in the minds of the fans. She waits for the crowd to die down before she begins to talk.

Warren: I was expecting a similar reaction when I came out here. To those of you who cheered for me, I thank you for your forgiveness. To those of you who booed me, I would like to apologise for my recent actions and hope that you will forgive me too.

The majority of the audience applauds and listens intently to Amber Warren.

Warren: I am no longer the person who fell victim to the propaganda that was spouted by the Pale Riders; that side of Amber Warren no longer exists. I am the same Amber Warren that each and every one of you came to love; the same Amber Warren who became the first ever female champion in WZCW history and one half of the one of the greatest teams to ever exist; Los Magnificos Dragones.

The crowd pops at the mention of one of their favourite teams.

Warren: In my surprisingly short time away on the injured list, I was able to find myself. You could say that the career-threatening injury was the best thing that could have happened to me, otherwise I honestly don't know where I'd be right now. I might not be able to change the past but I'm glad that the future has taken a different path to the one that the possessed Amber Warren chose.

More applause for Warren as she continues to bare her soul.

Warren: However, there is one thing I have to do concerning my past before I can continue into the future. It might not make sense to some people but I need to do this for myself, to put the final nail in the coffin of the Pale Riders so I can gain some closure. I'm not here tonight to give this speech; I'm here to make my return to the ring and it will be as Fallout's mystery opponent.

The crowd cheers at the revelation.

Everest: It looks like the cat is out of the bag - Amber Warren is Fallout's secret opponent, the same person who put Warren on the injury list with a brutal chair shot.

Klamor: Two former Pale Riders facing each other in one-on-one action. That should be a very intense match.

[youtube]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/youtube]​

The crowd cheer as Amber Warren's former tag team partner El Califa Dragon makes his way out onto the stage. He heads straight towards the ring, interacting with only a couple of fans on the way down.

Klamor: This should be interesting.

Califa slides into the ring and grabs a microphone of his own.

Califa: El Califa is happy to see that Amber Warren is on her own two feet and back to her old self again. It pained me to see you the way you were... but, let's not dwell too much on the past as Amber said. El Califa wishes to start a fresh and wipe the slate clean. El Califa wishes to forget about everything that happened and all the bad blood between us. El Califa wants to be partners once again with Amber Warren.

The crowd cheers at the possibility of reforming LMD. El Califa extends a hand out to Warren and she takes it, shaking it to seal the deal. Warren has a happy look on her face as the two come in for a bro-hug.

Everest: It looks like Los Magnificos Dragones are back together again. What a lovely sight to see.

Klamor: Don't get all teary-eyed there, Everest.

El Califa raises Amber's hand into the air and the crowd begins to cheer them until...

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

The crowd boos heavily as the WZCW World Tag Team Championships interrupt the reunion celebration, walking out onto the stage looking very sharp. They stand on the stage and show off their titles before raising the microphones to speak, walking down the ramp slowly as they do.

Mussel: I apologise if we are interrupting this little sentimental party of yours El Califa but I specifically remember mentioning something about Los Magnificos Dragones last time we met, didn't we Ramparte?

Ramparte: Yes, I believe so.

Mussel: And what was that?

Ramparte: That it didn't matter if Los Magnificos Dragones were in the picture or not.

Mussel: Exactly! Los Magnificos Dragones doesn't matter at all.

Warren: Have you come out here to run your mouth or are you looking for a challenge?

The crowd cheers at the option of Cerberus vs. LMD here tonight as the champions get to ringside. They look at each other before snickering and slowly enter the ring. Warren & Califa get on their guard.

Mussel: Whoa, hold on there my sexy, beautiful brunette. No need to get physical with each other in this fashion. We just wanted to come out here to remind you that as the WZCW World Tag Team Champions, the two of you reforming your little team is no match for the greatest team in WZCW today.

The crowd boos as Mussel & Ramparte smirk to each other, showing off their titles once more.

Califa: Well the two of you weren't so tough on Meltdown when El Califa managed to pin the tag team champions one, two, three in the middle of the ring.

Mussel & Ramparte's smirks fade as they are reminded of the loss they suffered with the crowd cheering on El Califa. They look at each other before continuing.

Mussel: Well, if that's the way you want to play it...

Mussel clocks El Califa with the microphone and a brawl is underway between the two teams. Califa & Mussel fight each other as do Warren & Ramparte. Eventually, Mussel gets the upper hand on Califa thanks to the microphone shot and clotheslines him out of the ring. Ramparte doesn't have as much luck as Warren gets the best of him, throwing him over the top. Mussel & Warren back into each other in the middle of the ring, turning around to each other. Warren is on guard and Mussel has outright frozen in his place it seems but not due to fear. He stares at Warren with an interested look, even forcing a smile.

Klamor: What's gotten into Mussel? Why isn't he doing anything?

Warren isn't sure how to react as Mussel continues staring until El Califa enters the ring and tosses him out onto the floor, right on top of Ramparte! The two stand their ground in the ring as the tag team champs scramble on the outside, grabbing their titles from the ring before leaving up the ramp.

Everest: The champs are running away from the fight!

However, before they can leave, the General Manager of Aftershock Becky Serra walks out on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Serra: Hold on there guys, wait just a second. After hearing everything that the two of you (Cerberus) have had to say about LMD and seeing this little brawl occur, an idea popped up into my head that I think everyone will enjoy. Since we've got ourselves a match for the Eurasian championship and a match that I will be overseeing later tonight for the World title, I think it's time we make something official for the Tag Team titles as well.

Cerberus look on with concern.

Serra: If LMD are officially re-uniting; El Califa has scored a win over the champions; no other teams in WZCW currently looking to challenge for the titles; and LMD aren't considered to be a threat to the tag team titles according to Cerberus... I think we've got plenty of reasons to suggest that Los Magnificos Dragones should take on Cerberus for the WZCW World Tag Team Championships at Kingdom Come VI, don't you?

The crowd cheers wildly for the match. LMD nods their head in the ring whilst Cerberus look at each other confused and annoyed.

Serra: Unless, of course, the challenge is too much for the champions and we can arrange other plans such as a mystery opponent?

Hearing this different offer, Cerberus change their tune pretty quickly.

Mussel: Alright, then. We challenge Los Magnificos Dragones for the titles.

Warren: We accept.

The crowd cheers loudly as the announcement has been made official. Serra has a smile on her face as she walks into the back, leaving the two teams to stare off at each other. The crowd is in full support of the match and LMD.

Everest: It looks like we've got ourselves another confirmed match for Kingdom Come VI! What a match this is going to be; the returning LMD going up against Cerberus for the titles.

Klamor: I'd argue that Cerberus got suckered into this situation but they are a very formidable team. You'd have to be to become the World Tag Team champions! This will definitely be a test for Los Magnificos Dragones, especially after just reuniting... but I think Amber Warren has put too much on her plate so soon after returning.

Everest: As mentioned earlier before Cerberus interrupted, Amber Warren was revealed to be Fallout's mystery opponent for tonight and she will get her chance for revenge as Fallout was the man to put her on the injury list. However, before we get there, we've got ourselves a newly debuting superstar coming up next and he takes on the veteran Daddy Mack.

The feed cuts to commercial with one last shot of both teams staring down at each other.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]79vMK6BZE88[/YOUTUBE]​

Daddy Mack appears on the ramp as the crowd gives the veteran a warm welcome. He looks at the speakers for a moment, not quite sure about the music, before heading to the ring and interacting with the audience members with high-fives as well as handshakes.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Boise, Idaho, weighing in at 280 pounds, Daddy Mack!

Everest: No matter how old he gets or what he has done in the past, these fans always greet Daddy Mack with cheers and adulation. Truly the mark of a great and well-respected wrestler.

Klamor: Yeah, if only he realised that and stopped trying to tarnish his legacy with more matches at his old age. At least you decided to retire before you became terrible.

Everest: I resent that.

[YOUTUBE]a_7TMeDTX_U[/YOUTUBE]​

Dorian Slaughter walks out from the entrance way with a slow stagger, frantically surveying the crowd on each side of the ramp as well as the ground he walks along. The members of the audience get a bit of a negative vibe, cautiously watching him as Slaughter continues down the ramp.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Hell, weighing in at 295 pounds; Dorian "The Angel of Death" Slaughter!

Klamor: If the freaky ambience and his introduction doesn't accurately portray WZCW's newest member of the roster then I don't know what will.

Everest: And what a way to debut by going up against an experienced veteran such as Daddy Mack. It'll definitely be a test for Slaughter tonight.

As Slaughter gets in the ring, he stares at Daddy Mack who eyes the rookie with a keen eye, trying to identify what he's about. Referee Katie Shepard checks both competitors and signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Slaughter immediately goes for the tie-up with Daddy Mack, trying to push him back to the corner but the bigger and more experienced veteran manages to hold his ground, transitioning into a wristlock that keeps Slaughter at bay. Mack twists the arm again and holds it tight for a moment. Slaughter delivers a couple of shots to the stomach to try and break the hold but Mack reels him into a headlock, keeping the pressure applied. Mack delivers a couple of punches for good measure before Slaughter pushes Mack towards the ropes. He tries whipping Mack but he counters, in turn sending Slaughter for a run. Mack catches him with a big back body drop, with Slaughter going to the outside to recoup for a moment. Mack takes the time to taunt for the fans and they cheer him in response.

Everest: Not exactly the greatest start of this young buck's first match. Mack in firm control of this match and showing good form.

Klamor: Since when was taking a break mid-match indicative of good form? He's disrespecting the kid AND needs a breather already. Talk about disgruntled old men!

Slaughter tries getting back in the ring with an assist from Mack who grabs him by the hair. Mack picks up Slaughter, looking for a scoop slam but the rookie slips out of Mack's grasp and counters with a full nelson bulldog. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Daddy Mack.

Referee Shepard relaying to Slaughter that it was a two count.

Klamor: One false move in that ring and it can cost you the match. Nice counter by Dorian.

Everest: It's going to take more than that to put down the veteran tonight.

Slaughter rolls away for a few seconds to shake out the cobwebs as Mack tries his best to get back to his feet thanks to the nearby turnbuckles. Slaughter gets up at the same time, kicking Mack in the gut with the sole of his shoe before whipping him hard into the opposite set of turnbuckles. Slaughter follows up with a corner foot choke that Katie Shepard breaks up at the count of 4. Slaughter picks up Mack and delivers a series of kesagiri chops before hitting Mack with the Fall of Man (DDT into corner turnbuckles). Slaughter manages to drag the big veteran into the middle of the ring for a cover...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out again by Daddy Mack.

Slaugther looks at referee Shepard for a confirmation and she tells him two. He looks back at Mack and lifts his head up, locking in a sleeper hold to try and wear down Mack. Shepard is in good positioning for the submission.

Klamor: Slaughter has been taking it to Daddy Mack ever since the momentum switched. An outright relentless assault.

Everest: He's definitely come here with the mindset of making a good first impression.

The fans begin cheering on Daddy Mack as Slaughter keeps the pressure on tight. However, it is no use as Mack manages to get to his feet and hits a few stiff shots to the stomach of Slaughter, getting him to release the hold. Mack fires up with a series of punches before hitting him with the big discus punch, knocking Slaughter down. He gets up but receives an atomic drop for his troubles, followed by a stiff clothesline to the face. Mack gets the fans going as he looks to finish the match. He goes for the Big Mack but Dorian slides out, turning Mack around and hits Mack with a heart punch. Mack clutches his chest in agony as the crowd boos the shot.

Everest: Who punches an aged veteran in the heart?

Klamor: Well, he is the Angel of Death, after all.

Dorian looks to finish the match, trying for the Death Becomes You... but Mack counters into a piledriver! Dorian is out on the canvas as Daddy Mack uses the last of his energy to climb the second turnbuckle and HITS THE MACK ATTACK ON DORIAN! He makes the cover...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Referee Katie Shepard signals for the bell to end the match.

* DING DING DING *

Anderson: Here is your winner by pinfall; Daddy Mack!

Shepard tries to raise the arm of Mack but keeps it down to clutch his chest. He takes his time getting to his feet as Slaughter rolls out of the ring.

Everest: Daddy Mack proves once again that he has still got it by beating the new-comer tonight.

Klamor: How Mack mustered up the strength to pull out the victory after the punch to the pacemaker, I will never know.

Everest: That's why you never doubt the heart of a veteran like Daddy Mack but props for Dorian for hanging with Mack and showing us he has what it takes. With some improvements, Slaughter might be the one walking out victorious next time.

Mack celebrates in the ring still holding his chest with referee Shepard checking on him periodically. Slaughter stays on the outside in a seated position against the ring apron, staring into nothing as he recovers from the match as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are backstage with Leon Kensworth who has Mick Overlast as his guest.

Kensworth: Mick, your match against Derek Jacobs was originally scheduled to be tonight but due to card changes, it was switched to Ascension in which you suffered defeat. Did the sudden change have an effect on you for your match?

Overlast thinks for a second.

Overlast: Well Leo-

Out of nowhere, the Men in Black ambush Overlast from behind and pummel him down to the ground viciously. Blade comes after the masked assailants finish their beat down, crouching down on the ground next to Overlast who rolls around in pain.

Blade: If I was you, I'd be livid with someone switching up something that I was involved with, much like I was livid when you switched out one of my men and put one of their masks on yourself to attack me. Well, you know how karma works now old Micky boy: what goes around, comes around... and I believe the karma has only just started to come around for you.

Blade smirks and laughs as he pats Overlast on the head before standing up and kick it, leaving with the Men in Black. Leon Kensworth comes back and begins checking on Overlast, calling for help.

Leon Kensworth is standing by with Jonathan Hyada backstage who is in his ring gear and doing some last minute stretches, ready for an interview.

Kensworth: Tonight Jonathan, you've got a match against M where the winner will qualify for the Super Ladder Match Melee for the vacated WZCW Eurasian Championship at Kingdom Come VI. This is the biggest opportunity of your singles career: how are you feeling?

Hyada exhales at the reminder of it being a big opportunity.

Hyada: You're not wrong, it is a big opportunity for me and honestly, I'm feeling a little nervous but everyone does before a big match. Once you step in the ring and feel the rhythm, it becomes second nature. I might not have the momentum after losing the WZCW World Tag Team championships as well as having to quickly adjust to singles competition again with Haven around but I assure you, I'm ready for the challenge. My eyes are set on the Eurasian title, Leon.

Kensworth: Well, good luck in your match tonight.

Hyada: Thanks Leon.

Hyada smiles at Kensworth before leaving to go for his match.

Everest: M vs. Hyada to determine the second challenger for the Eurasian championship at Kingdom Come is up next! Don't get anywhere!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an Eurasian Title Qualifer!

[YOUTUBE]uGcsIdGOuZY[/YOUTUBE]​

Jonathan Hyada stands at the top of the stage to cheers from the crowd before kneeling on one knee and does his signature taunt as a sign of respect to the audience. He stands up and walks to the ring, preparing himself for the upcoming match.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Los Angeles, CA, weighing in at 225 pounds; Jonathan Hyada!

Everest: This match will be be the second qualifier for the Super Ladder Match Melee for the vacated Eurasian championship at Kingdom Come, the next title that Hyada looks to add to his resume.

Klamor: However, Hyada has recently lost not only the WZCW World Tag Team Championships but his former tag team partner Haven. He hasn't had the best of luck but a win here tonight will certainly turn it around for him.

Hyada enters the ring, awaiting on the top turnbuckle with a focused and determined expression ignoring the announcer and referee Dillon Morse.

[YOUTUBE]qZX62imOapU[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights go out. The music begins. A lone spotlight is seen shining down on a figure standing on the ramp in a dramatic pose. Upon the word “fire” the music kicks in the full gear and so do the lights, flashing around the arena in many different colours as M walks down the ramp laughing a maniacal laugh which only he could pull off whilst the general follows uninterested in the whole show.

Anderson: And his opponent, from the secret underground lair, weighing in at precisely 243.7 pounds; the MMMMgorgeous Mr. M!

Klamor: Someday M is going to run out of words beginning with the letter "m" to describe himself. I think we're getting close.

Everest: English isn't the only language that has adjectives or verbs beginning with that letter, Johnny. It's quite magnifique!

Klamor: Please don't give him ideas.

M gets into the ring, spins while throwing off his cape into the crowd, and poses again in what may or may not be a painful position but M’s too busy being magical to care. Meanwhile the general walks around to ringside, sits on a chair and begins reading a newspaper. Hyada surveys the scene and tries to figure it out but shakes his head as he jumps down from the turnbuckles. Referee Dillon Morse brings both men to the middle and calls for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Hyada steps in the middle of the ring and offers to start the match the right way with M by looking to fists. M returns the sign of respect in a playful & unorthodox manner, causing slight confusion from Hyada before shrugging and nodding, accepting the "handshake." The crowd applauds quickly at the sportsmanship of the two.

Everest: Nice to see a friendly start to a match. Looks like we are in for a competitive contest.

The two tie-up in the middle of the ring with Hyada getting the advantage by wringing the arm, twisting to cause some pain early on for M. He looks to deliver an elbow shot but M manages to slip out and bounce across the ring. Hyada turns around and gets back into his fighting stance as M runs circles around Hyada in the middle but doing a tie-up again. M gets a headlock but Hyada is quick to push M back towards the ropes, whipping him across the ring. M rebounds off and manages a crossbody on Hyada. As the two get up, M springboards off the ropes and hits a European uppercut on Hyada, taking him down. He finishes off the sequence with a standing moonsault before going for a pin...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Hyada.

Hyada rolls to the corner and looks for refuge as M looks very excited, calling out to the General on the outside asking if he saw it before referee Morse tells him to get back to competing. M turns his attention back at Hyada, looking for a corner enzuigiri but Hyada captures the leg of M, spins 180 degrees and manages an exploder suplex. The crowd applauds as he covers...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by M.

Everest: Back-and-forth competition to start off this qualifier. You can tell already that both men have brought their best tonight to get a shot at the Eurasian title.

Klamor: You call it competitive, I say it lacks pizazz and flair! Where are the eye pokes or the rope chokes? If they want a spot in the Ladder Melee they would be doing everything they can to get the victory.

Hyada wrings the arm of M, applying pressure once again. This time, he is successful with the elbow shots to M, taking him down to one knee. Hyada then grabs M and delivers a very sharp snap suplex, which he floats over into a pinfall...

... 1
... 2
... another kick-out by M.

Hyada keeps hold of the arm and uses a key lock to make sure M is grounded. M tries to get out but Hyada is in prime position as the crowd continues to cheer on for both competitors. M looks to the General for enlightenment: all he does is turn the page but it is enough to fire up M, who manages to get to his feet somehow, performing a jawbreaker to counter the submission by Hyada. M pops up as Hyada charges, hitting a powerslam. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... Hyada gets out of the pinfall attempt.

M dances around the ring as Hyada gets up, hitting a jumping knee to the back of Hyada's head before hitting a neckbreaker on Hyada. He tries another pin...

... 1
... 2
... Hyada kicks out.

Referee Dillon Morse confirms to M that the pinfall was only a two count.

Everest: Neither man letting the other get any sort of established momentum here. This is turning out to be a great contest.

Klamor: Although these pins would go over much better if they simply held onto the ropes.

Everest: One of the few times we have two men who respect each other not to break the rules and you can't enjoy it? Man, I'd hate to be your wife.

M hits a German suplex on Hyada as he recovers, sending him right into a seated position in the corner, resting his head on the bottom turnbuckles. M looks out towards the audience with glee as he realises that Hyada is in perfect position for a signature move. However, he is visibly undecided whether to go for the Mega M Punch or the Mega M Kick, eventually calling upon the services of the General to do help him. The General, completely hating the fact he has to help M, pulls out a coin and tosses it, letting it land on the ground. He looks over and calls kick. The crowd laughs as M sets himself up with a smile.

Klamor: ... really?

M gets in a handstand motion on the turnbuckles, delaying himself as M decides to have some fun. He gets himself in some weird positions that the fans laugh about and take photos. As he is about to hit the move, he looks down and sees that Hyada has moved and is standing right in front of him with his hands on his hips. M smiles awkwardly as Hyada runs up the turnbuckles, grabbing an upside down M and delivering a modified belly-to-belly suplex from the top! The impact hurts both men as they clutch themselves on the canvas with Referee Dillon Morse starting a count.

As the crowd cheers them on, M & Hyada manage to get to their feet by a count of 6. Hyada blocks a wild shot by M, hitting a trifecta of Muay Thai style knees to M's gut, with the last one sending M to the corner. Hyada hits a punching combination before responding with a spinning backfist... which M ducks and counters with a chop to the throat! M hits an enzuigiri in the corner, causing Hyada to slide down and allowing M to quickly hit the Mega M Kick with no goofing around this time. M drags Hyada to the middle and hits a frontflip knee drop to the throat of Hyada for good measure before going for a pin...

... 1
... 2
... Hyada just gets a kick-out before 3.

M asks the referee for confirmation before popping up, looking to end the match.

Everest: M looks like he is about to put Hyada away!

As Hyada gets up, M tries for the M Special and desperately does his best to get the submission locked in. Hyada blocks the move however and counters with a side step hook kick, knocking M senseless. Hyada uses this time to recover before hitting the Dragon Raid kicking combination, knocking M down. Hyada this time calls for his finish and stalks M

Klamor: I think it might be Hyada who might take this one.

Hyada goes for the Dragon Force but just like Hyada did to M, he manages to escape the hold. Hyada is quick to his feet however and hits a spinning backfist to M, stunning him. Hyada goes on the apron and springboards off, LOOKING FOR THE FALLING STAR... BUT M SLIPS BEHIND HYADA MID-AIR FOR AN INVERTED MEGA M SLAM! He pins both shoulders to the canvas...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Hyada slowly and groggily kicks out after 3 but referee Dillon Morse calls the match as M had successfully pinned his opponent.

Anderson: Here is your winner via pinfall; Mr M!

Everest: He did it! M is the second entrant to qualify for the Super Ladder Match Melee in a very hard fought victory!

Klamor: He managed to hang with the intense fighting style of Hyada and countered his devastating superman punch with the Mega M Slam. I've got to admit, you can't hate on Hyada's performance.

Everest: Definitely not. Hyada came out with his best game and there were moments where he could've taken it but ultimately, it was M who was a small step above. Congratulations to M.

M celebrates in the ring momentarily before going to the outside to collect the General and celebrate with him, much to his disinterest. However, Hyada in the ring sits up and gets checked on by the referee. Hyada says he is fine but looks upset at the loss. The fans are happy either way as they applaud and cheer both men for their great fighting spirit in this match.

[YOUTUBE]7qPRxY_K0TM[/YOUTUBE]​

Fallout stamps his way out from the back, as an orange cloud bursts up behind him. He walks swiftly down the entrance ramp and to the ring. He hops onto the apron and enters the ring, staring towards the entrance ramp, waiting for his mystery opponent.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Pripyat, Ukraine, Fallout!

Everest: Fallout is at a bit of a unique disadvantage tonight, not knowing who his opponent is this evening.

Klamor: Seriously, who's bright idea was this and what did he do to deserve it?

The crowd goes quiet, and soon the music plays:

[YOUTUBE]0307a7K2uY8[/YOUTUBE]​

Amber Warren makes her way out and the crowd pops loudly as she runs down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans before sliding into the ring and blowing kisses to the fans.

Everest: Looks like there's no waiting on her return to competition, Amber Warren has returned here this evening!

Klamor: And against her former Pale Rider teammate no less. No matter, Fallout is the one that took her out, he'll do it again.

Referee Keith Morse calls for the bell and Fallout looks confused at the smiling Amber Warren as she stares back at her opponent. He walks up cautiously, looking to tie her up but Amber wastes no time and gets behind Fallout and rolls him up, 1.......................2....Fallout kicks out! Fallout gets up and goes for a stiff kick but Amber catches his leg before sweeping his other leg out from under him. She hops over him and springboards off the ropes with a splash, going for another cover 1........................2....Fallout kicks out again. Fallout rolls to the outside, frustrated by the speed of Amber Warren. Amber doesn't let up and runs to the opposite side, bouncing off the ropes and flying over the top onto Fallout! The crowd pops loudly as Amber hops up to her feet, yelling out to the fans as they return the favor. She rolls Fallout back into the ring and climbs up onto the apron. She motions for Fallout to get up, and as he gets to his feet she springs off the ropes and hits a big dropkick!

Everest: Amber certainly is showing no concern for her prior injury, she's throwing everything she can at Fallout, and is succeeding nicely!

Klamor: And Fallout is simply biding his time. He'll let this Livewire burn herself out and then take advantage.

Amber kips up quickly and motions for The Sin City Express. She runs and hops over Fallout before jumping onto the ropes, then onto the top turnbuckle before coming off with a picture perfect moonsault! Fallout gets his knees up however, and Amber crashes hard into them. She rolls over holding her midsection as Fallout slowly gets to his feet. He pulls Amber up by her hair and throws her into the corner, delivering stiff lefts and rights as Amber drops down into the corner. He pulls her back up and shifts positions, wrapping his arm around her neck as he climbs to the second turnbuckle. He comes off and connects with Reactor 4! Amber bounces back and Fallout goes for the cover, 1...................2...............Amber kicks out! Fallout sits up and slams his hand on the mat, certain that was a three count. He gets back to his feet and grabs Amber again, setting her up for Half-Life! He hooks her leg and lifts her up, but Amber fights against the suplex. She drops a knee down onto Fallout's head and reverses into a huracanrana and locks in an armbar, the Livewire Stretch! Fallout tries to desperately reach for the ropes as Amber pulls back hard on the hold. The crowd cheers loudly as Fallout reaches once more for the ropes but is forced to tap out!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Amber Warren!

Everest: A great return for Amber Warren here tonight! El Califa must be proud of his partner's victory.

Klamor: But..but....Fallout had her right where he wanted her! That hold was illegal!

Everest: I would have to disagree Johnny, that was a perfectly executed submission!

Amber let's go of the hold and gets back to her feet and the referee raises her hand in victory. She smiles as she hops up onto the second turnbuckle, motioning that she's ready to have gold around her waist again.

Everest: Don't go anywhere, our main event is coming up next!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We see M bouncing up and down with glee followed by the still disinterested General Green, both of them making their way to M's rocket which somehow made it into the parking lot.

M: I can't wait to tell that sinister S to his mopy face that Mr. M has made it to the Magnificent Ladder Match Melee!

General: It's super, actually.

M: I know, right?

M pulls out his keys and presses a button. The rocket's call alarm turns off despite the fact that there is no doors or anything protecting the steering joystick.

M: Well, better not make him wait any longer. Let's go!

M puts the keys in the ignition which is clearly a Styrofoam cup with a key hold badly cut into it and turns the rocket on. However, it begins to malfunction with M looking very concerned. All of the sudden...

POOF!

The rocket shoots M out of the parking lot, leaving a trail of smoke behind. General Green looks on as he sees M disappear somewhere and begins following him slowly.

Everest: I guess... we won't be seeing M on the next set of cards then?

Klamor: Nope... and we're totally using this as an excuse.

[youtube]BlS_N7srJvk[/youtube]​

S.H.I.T. makes his way out to a large pop from the crowd. The robot looks back and forth at the fans before making his way down the ramp and up the steel steps. He enters the ring and turns directly towards the entrance ramp, waiting for his opponent.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

Everest: S.H.I.T.'s return to WZCW has certainly been welcomed by the WZCW fans, and tonight he faces a strong test in the Elite's Steven Holmes.

Klamor: This is the type of nonsense that Steven Holmes and the Elite have been fighting against. This is a wrestling ring, not a robot wars show!

[youtube]T8Zb8EDht0A[/youtube]​

The lights dim as a spotlight shines down on the entrance stage, and soon the robed Steven Holmes makes his way out to loud boos from the crowd. He shakes his head as soon he motions to the back and soon Ty Burna makes his way out to another round of boos from the crowd. The two clasp hands and soon they make their way down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans around them. Ty makes his way around the ring to the announce table as Holmes walks up the steel steps, wiping his boots on the mat before entering the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, The Elite Steven Holmes!

Everest: It appears we're being joined by none other than Ty Burna here at the table.

Klamor: Finally a real wrestling legend to help commentate.

Ty: Now now Johnny, Everest is a fine example of what a professional wrestler looks like. Just like myself, and Steven Holmes.

Everest: I don't think I'd agree with your methods though....

Ty: We spread the pureness of professional wrestling. The Elite will do nothing more than rid WZCW of these fools that make a mockery of our great business, the business you helped build up Everest, remember that.

Referee Jun Akiyama calls for the bell and Steven Holmes looks to lock up. S.H.I.T. calculates for a moment and does the same. Holmes locks in a side headlock, before delivering a closed fist to the head of S.H.I.T. It knocks the mechanical man backwards before Holmes delivers more right hands before whipping the robot across. Holmes telegraphs a back body but still gets S.H.I.T. up and over. Holmes put the boots to S.H.I.T. before backing up and goes for a running knee drop. S.H.I.T. sits up and avoids the attack, and Holmes drops to the ground holding his knee. S.H.I.T. is back up and grabs hold of Holmes, lifting him up to his feet before hitting a snap suplex. Holmes bounces off the mat and backs up into the corner, holding his hands up. S.H.I.T. follows him and looks to grab him but Holmes pulls him down face first into the turnbuckle. He turns around quickly and begins bashing S.H.I.T.'s face into the turnbuckle repeatedly before letting go at the count of four from Referee Akiyama. Holmes gets an angry look on his face before locking underhooks and dragging S.H.I.T. to the center of the ring, delivering stiff knees to the midsection before lifting the robot over with an underhook suplex. He floats over for the cover, 1......................2...............S.H.I.T. kicks out.

Ty: Holmes is showing his technical mastery in the ring there. Even an advanced computer couldn't stop that.

Everest: Excellent form on the suplex, I have to admit there Ty.

Klamor: I concur with the both of you. Holmes is starting out hot.

Holmes locks in a half nelson, pushing S.H.I.T. down to the mat before driving his elbow into the face repeatedly before locking in a full nelson. Referee Akiyama asks if S.H.I.T. wants to give up but the robot remains silent as he struggles against the hold. He gets up to one knee and then pushes up to both feet before shrugging Holmes over. S.H.I.T. runs the ropes as Holmes gets to his feet, eating a clothesline, but S.H.I.T. continues running the ropes, connecting with a second clothesline. Holmes is up again but as S.H.I.T. goes for another clothesline Holmes ducks under the ropes and rolls out to the outside. He walks over to Ty as he slides his head set off and the two converse strategy as the referee begins a ten count. Ty nods his head and Holmes turns back to the ring but S.H.I.T. comes flying through with a suicide dive! He crashes into Holmes and sends him back first into announce table. The crowd cheers loudly as S.H.I.T. gets to his feet and turns towards Ty. Ty shrugs as he sits back down, staring back at S.H.I.T., but it allows Holmes to recover who spins S.H.I.T. around and whips him back first into the apron. Ty claps his hands as Holmes walks up and delivers stiff shots again before a knee to the midsection. He grabs S.H.I.T. and tosses him into the steel steps. He rolls back into the ring and then back out to break the count.

Everest: What was that all about Ty?

Ty: What? I was merely getting a standing view of the match.

Klamor: Yeah ease up Everest. He didn't lift a finger towards that robot.

Holmes grabs the crawling S.H.I.T. and lifts him up, dropping him throat first across the barrier. He follows up by tossing him back into the ring before walking over to the other steel steps and entering the ring slowly, basking in the boos from the crowd as S.H.I.T. rolls to the center of the ring. Holmes walks over and goes for the pin, 1.........................2.....S.H.I.T. kicks out. Holmes grabs him and lifts him up slowly, delivering an European Upppercut. He does it again and backs S.H.I.T. into the corner before whipping him across. Holmes rushes forward but S.H.I.T. counters with a running knee! He connects to the head and Holmes hits the mat hard, with S.H.I.T. on the ground recovering as well. Referee Akiyama checks on both before beginning the ten count. Both men begin stirring at the count of five, Holmes rolling over to the ropes as S.H.I.T. sits up. S.H.I.T. is up first at the count of eight and blocks a punch from Holmes before spinning him around and delivering a German Suplex! S.H.I.T. holds on and delivers a second, rolling back up and delivering a third! Holmes is put down hard and S.H.I.T. turns to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, flying off with Mechanical Madness! The headbutt connects and S.H.I.T. goes for the cover, 1.......................2..............Holmes kicks out!

Everest: S.H.I.T. has shown great resiliency, and now he has Steven Holmes on the ropes!

Ty: If you will excuse me gentlemen.

Klamor: Wait don't leave me here with him Ty.

Ty takes off his headset and walks over to the ring. S.H.I.T. holds his hand up, readying for the Piston Chop but Ty climbs onto the apron and gets the referee and S.H.I.T.'s attention. S.H.I.T. walks over and goes for the Piston Chop but Ty drops off the apron and smirks up at the robot, mocking him as S.H.I.T. begins exiting the ring. Suddenly Holmes comes up from behind and delivers overhand blows before pulling S.H.I.T. back into the ring and connects with the Superiority Complex! He bridges for the pin attempt, 1.....................2..................S.H.I.T. kicks out at the last second! Holmes looks frustrated as Ty yells out for him to finish it. Holmes gets to his feet slowly as he lifts S.H.I.T. up and sets him up for the Imperial Impaler. He tries to lift him up, but S.H.I.T. resists. Holmes goes for it again but S.H.I.T. counters with a back body drop! Holmes hits the mat and stumbles to his feet and S.H.I.T connects with the Piston Chop! Holmes drops immediately and S.H.I.T. goes for the cover, 1............................2........................3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, S.H.I.T.!

Everest: S.H.I.T. connected with the Piston Chop, and is able to take down the Elite's Steven Holmes! Looks like Ty's interference wasn't enough to help Holmes get the win tonight.

Klamor: That is an illegal move. You can't use a metal hand in a match!

S.H.I.T. stands up as Referee Akiyama lifts his arm up in the air. Ty drags Holmes out of the ring and the two back up the ramp, staring back at S.H.I.T. who merely scans and calculates the two Elite members. Satisfied they are leaving S.H.I.T. lifts his arm up high once more to cheers from the crowd.

Everest: We're not done tonight yet folks! Coming up next, the official contract signing between Matt Tastic and The Beard will be taking place!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[youtube]WAzTO8GMZhk[/youtube]

Klamor: The big moment is here. It's time to sign the contract for the big match at Kingdom Come 6.

A table draped over with a curtain stands on the ring. Now decorated with red and executive chairs as well, the ring is ready for the contract signing. Aftershock GM, Becky Serra struts down to the ring with the paperwork in hand needed to sign the main event of Kingdom Come.

Everest: My question right now is why there's two title belts.

Serra: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight is a special night for me in my career. I will oversee the contract signing that will bind The Beard and.... Ugh... Matt Tastic to their match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Kingdom Come 6. Everything will go according to plan tonight with no hitch. I guarantee it. Now first, I would like to thank you all for coming here tonight to enjoy the show, Bridgeport. We're bound to see something spectacular as Beard will DESTROY Matt Tastic soon enough and take back his title. This company will finally stop being a joke with a champion befitting the image of a great fighter. I--

[youtube]OmND5_zHUD4[/youtube]

The World Champion appears on stage with his title at hand. He points to the crowd eliciting a pop as he walks down to the ring shaking hands. He grabs a mic and enters the ring but Serra is the one to speak up.

Serra: You disrespectful punk! I did not instruct you to come down here yet. You will not ruin this for me, Tastic.

Tastic paces the ring with the mic for a bit letting the steam from Becky to blow out. He eventually stops and looks straight at her.

Tastic: Bridgepoooooooort!!! You Livin' Mas?!

*Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas!*

Tastic: Becky, I fear you are sucking to much time out of this. And Bridgeport, Connecticut shares the same sentiment with me. But I came out early for something else. It's scratching my head and I'm sure it's scratching every fan out here's head too. Why in the hell does Beard have a World title belt?! I am not letting this contract signing go on without an answer from you, Stacey.

Serra: I'm Becky Serra, you clown!! General Manager of Aftershock! And I command your respect!

Tastic: Beautiful eyes, voluptuous body, desirable attributes and always in a sour mood. You two are too much alike. Sorry, I guess. My answer, please. Ms. Becky.

Serra: That's better. Not too pleased with what you saw, huh? It's pretty simple, you nuisance. See, the thing is the night Beard won the World title from Ty Burna, it was the last time anyone saw him. ANYONE. No one saw him since. Not Dr. Zeus. Not Amber Warren. No one. He vanished and when it was confirmed to us we had to make the decision. But! The World title belt was new and made by Ty Burna without our consent. So it was the only fullfledged title belt available. And Beard disappeared with it. So in the meantime as we searched for him, we used a WZCWShop.com replica. That thing on your hand right now.

Everest: WHAT!!! Matt Tastic is carrying a toy?! What is this?

Matt looks at his title belt in shock as fans can be seen with confused faces.

Serra: Yeah, that's right Matt. You're a paper champion. Right down to your title belt. You can't order replica's of it. But you can order full copies of it instead. That belt you're so proud to hold? About 200 fans in attendance here tonight have the same exact one. And there's about 200 more up for sale. Beard is holding the real one. The gold encrusted one. The $6,500 original. Not the $250 copy you have, my dear Taco Bell Chihuahua.

Matt places the belt on the table as Serra looks on slyly seeing the damage to the Champion's psyche she's caused. He lowers his head and sighs in a sense of deception as the news sets in.

Serra: We were in the process of simply ordering a new belt to be made. But at Lethal Lottery, the same night as your empty win, security spotted Beard in the crowd. It wasn't hard. His title shines far more than your toy copies after all. So we contacted him. And the sight of a clown winning the match was enough to convince him to come back. And now here we are. You may be the officially recognized Champion. But he's the one holding to officially recognized Championship. If you want it, all you have to do is sign your death warrant right there. I just hope you're lucky. Because if Mikey got chewed up like he did last night, I'd hate to see how he would splatter a skinny little bastard like you.

Matt raises his head a tiny bit as his exasperated face changes to an angry one.

Matt: Becky, there's things you just can't change. You can't change that even though I have a "toy" here, I'm still the man who won Lethal Lottery. You can't change the fact that Beard is both out of your control and a deserting bitch. And you can't change the fact THAT I WILL DELIVER KICKASSERY AT KINGDOM COME AND TAKE REAL BELT BACK!

As the crowd cheers on, Matt grabs the pen and signs the dotted line on the contract. He snaps the pen in half and raises the title up right at Becky's face. She simply looks on with a smug look in her face. The lights in the arena suddenly go off and a small light on the stage appears. It resonates with smoke coming out with a purple lighting...

[youtube]qzdhBxqz6q0[/youtube]​

Out of the smoke a large figure can be seen walking through. Something shines from his neck. The WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. The Beard walks down the aisle to near total darkness. Eventually the dim light goes out and one brief second the arena lights back up with Beard standing on the opposite end of the ring surprising Matt and Becky. He grabs a mic and sits on one of the chairs. Turning it and comfortably placing his feet on the table.

Beard: Dear boy, you sure seemed to have taken the news of your deception pretty well. Or perhaps it's just a facade to hide the sadness of your hollow win. Or to hide the anger of the betrayal your superiors handed to you. Or maybe, you truly are that petty and think nothing of all this. In which case, we are all right to think of you as a joke.

Matt mouths off at his adversary and points to the contract, but Beard just looks on.

Beard:In due time, I will sign. My name though, will be written in blood, child. Your blood. This blood contract will be the official documentation signing off the end of all things here. Which you've caused by not letting things take their natural course.

Matt: And what exactly is that "natural course"?

Beard: Internal collapse. Destruction. Chaos. It would've set things free. Letting people finally roam to do whatever they desired. This thing you covet so much is a device of deviation. That feeds on the greed of the corrupt. Wars over beliefs are waged. People killed live over these beliefs. Meanwhile, others tiff and pay more than what they can afford for silly little devices that accomplish nothing useful.

Beard pulls out the new Apple iPhone out of his pocket. He shows it to the crowd before standing up and dropping it on the canvas. He then stomps on it, crushing the screen and breaking it.

Beard:
How amusing is it that this phone is worth more than the title belt you cling onto over there so miserably. People sell their souls to communication companies and fork over their hard earned money for these novalties while these major organizations reap benefits and continue to feed that pollution. Me taking the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship away from you, will shatter any selfish desire you may have. Leaving you freed from the greed. Little by little, step by step, my influence will spread. And the gates of destruction will open for you all to pass by. Cleansed by it, you'll all be free of your worldly desires.

Matt turns to Becky Serra with a confused look in his face.

Matt: So you want this guy to cripple the company? Is that it? You're that mad about my winning the title, you'd let that basket case do whatever he wants? Are you deaf?! He wants to bankrupt this place.

Becky: Oh, please Matt. Don't exaggerate. He's just beating people. Like any other wrestler would. Are you scared? If you're so concerned of what he'll do, then just stop him.

Matt: Fine. Sign the damn contract, you hermit. So I can kick your ass and prove you're just full of hot air. You're so obsessed with breaking things. You're just like the bastards in the middle east. You don't stop and smile at the nice things in life. You can't settle for anything. To you, it's your way or the high way. You say we're selfish and greedy. But look at you taking away something we compete for for yourself. For your own selfish reason. Sign the damn contract, hypocrite! Sign it! Or I'll force you!

Matt approaches Beard and hands the broken pen. He slams it on the table and screams at Beard who seems unfazed. Beard eventually punches Matt.

Klamor: Oh my! The brawl is on now!

Beard starts to hit Matt with wild rights as Becky leaves the ring with a sly smile in her face. Matt starts to mount a comeback and kicks Beard in the shin slow him down. Matt moves the table and runs the ropes for momentum pushing back the bigger man with a running elbow shot. Matt keeps things going, but Beard shoves Matt back. Beard then knocks him down with a clubbing blow. Beard grabs the World Champ by the hair and presses him, slamming him down much like he did to Mikey Stormrage. Matt bounces off the canvas and rolls out of the ring. He regroups holding his back and looks to get right back in the fray. He looks fired up and takes his shirt off. He leaps up to the ring skirt but.....

BAM!!

Klamor: No way!!

Everest: Just how vindictive can that b*tch be!?!

Becky Serra swings a chair at Matt's back!! Matt lays draped on the ropes as Beard picks Matt up and starts beating on him. He takes the pen and begins to hit Tastic in the forehead with it. Eventually drawing blood. Beard sets Matt up and hits the Poetic Justice as Becky looks on happily. Beard pokes Matt's wound with the pen and then signs the contract, tossing it at Becky. She then shows the contract to the camera. Beard once again grabs Matt and hoists him up in the air. He tosses him across the ring slamming Matt on the contract table. Matt lays sitting on the rubble but Beard isn't through. He yanks Matt down and climbs the ropes. He leaps off and hits The Flying Beard on the already injured Matt.

Everest: That's enough! Someone stop him!

Klamor: Matt won't even make it to Kingdom Come at this rate.

Security runs down to stop the carnage as Becky simply waves it off. Mikey Stormrage also charges by prompting Beard to back off, taking his World title belt with him. Mikey helps Matt up and calls for aid as EMT's also rush to check on Matt Tastic. Mikey grabs Matt's World title and the EMT's help carry him off as the crowd seems dead silent from the carnage.

Everest: I guess the match is official now. But my God... What a sick display. Beard just wants to break things.

Klamor: What about the title belt? Matt's been holding a replica this entire time. That's got to be a big blow to his pride and-- Look!

We see Matt shove off the EMT's and take the title from Mikey. He drops to one knee and looks at it and looks like he's about to toss it away. But he instead drops his arm and drags it off, walking the rest of the way with a depressed look in his face as the scene fades to black....

Credits

FalKon: Slaughter vs. Daddy Mack, Hyada vs. M, Opening, Segments
Ty: Warren/Fallout, S.H.I.T./Holmes
Killjoy: Contract Signing
Yaz: Moral support

Sorry for the delays fellas, but we hope you enjoyed the shows. We are working on the boards as I type this so we shouldn't be too far off schedule. Cheers dudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back