Redemption Discussion: GM/Westhoff vs. Califa/Warren

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
1069256_460852367360978_284094554_n.jpg

Recently debuting tag team, known as the Magnificent Dragons, have exploded onto the tag team scene, not missing a victory ever since their inception. Amber Warren has developed a long-lasting winning streak and doesn't appear to see any signs of slowing down, especially with El Califa as her mentor.

However, it seems recent competition has caught themselves up in the mix of the Sacrificial Altar where Amber Warren & El Califa were assaulted by David Whitman, following his loss at Ascension against the aforementioned female competitor. Wanting revenge, Warren & Califa will team up to take on the two other remaining members of the Sacrificial Altar, the Grand Mystique & Mason Westhoff, in tag team action.

Like someone said a few days ago, it's kind of good that the new tag team isn't getting a title shot right away and kinda has a feud going first. That being said, I fully expect a team led by Ty to take home the W here, even if GM has been a bit stronger over the past few weeks.

I see Redemption being a very bad night for TSA all around. I said in the tag title match thread I think whoever wins this match could have a tag title shot coming their way and I still think that, however I think this feud will stretch another month and we'll end up with a 6 man tag match next PPV.

This might be the beginning of the end of TSA.

I'm just wondering when Whitman became leader of TSA...

This is why I don't like stables.

Califa and Warren have hit the ground running and been gelling pretty well so far, but GM and Westhoff are veterans and soemtimes that's enough to put a stop to things. While this is a thrown on match, the winners here are in prime position to claim bragging rights and the #1 contenders spot. The story of TSA appears to be winding down when or how it does remains to be seen, but part of me suspects it starts here and a loss for them may be the catalyst that story needs. Combine that with the fact that LMD have been teaming far more regularly and I think our winners are the Amber Warren & El Califa Dragon; the Magnificent Dragons.

I'm just wondering when Whitman became leader of TSA...

This is why I don't like stables.

He's not. The fact that someone is having a singles match doesn't make them the leader of the stable.

I have to give Creative props here; I really thought they were going to go the 6 man tag route, but I think I like this better. Should be a good match, here's hoping Numbers and I can pull it off.

No offence to any of the members in TSA, as Numbers, Thrill and Slice are great RP'ers, but TSA are lacking a lot of momentum going into this match, and this is probably going to affect them in the match. To make matters worse, LMD are one of the hottest things in the fed atm, with Ty being among one of the best RP'ers here, and JAM finding his feet pretty rapidly. As Funkay said, TSA seem to be winding down a bit.

LMD pick up the win here.

Ty is a powerhouse RPer and JAM has got a very high win/loss ratio for his multiple stints in WZCW. Ever since the debut of both their characters, they've been riding high and now that they are together, they've continued to show themselves to be a true tag team. They haven't lost and if they start progressing through the story of their tag team, it'd be hard to imagine seeing them take a loss and that's no exception to this match. Numbers & Thriller are more than capable of putting out solid RP's but they have been known to produce less-than-stellar ones too.

Numbers impressed all of us with his RP against Drake Callahan & considering Harthan is a very dangerous RPer to go up against, that's highly commendable. Should he bring that work to the table, along with Thriller's solid RP's, then they've got a chance to take this because I've yet to see the RP that solidifies Los Magnificos Dragones as a legit threat. However, considering who Ty/JAM are and what they have to work with, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out something big this round.

Prediction: Los Magnificos Dragones

The TSA are capable of winning it's just that at this point the momentum is on LMD's side and sending the TSA towards a downward spiral seems to be more interesting than what they were doing before.

Califa and Warren should take this and continue up the tag team ladder.

I never saw TSA as contenders for this. There's been no spark or motivation behind the "feud" so maybe the Dragones have been lined up for a title match regardless of the champions.

They'd probably be a better fit for it.

I never saw TSA as contenders for this. There's been no spark or motivation behind the "feud" so maybe the Dragones have been lined up for a title match regardless of the champions.

They'd probably be a better fit for it.

This has been my issue as well. It's just been tacked on to the Drake storyline as something to distract part of TSA so it's not Drake vs. the world exactly.

There's been no real follow up, GM mentioned taking out the Dragons after Califa's return, nothing really happened the next round other than Califa coming up AFTER the fact and saying TSA are not honorable, instead of actually doing something about it like stopping the attack, we have a couple siingles matches, a WZCW.com segment, and we have a tag match. I think if we had some actual interaction between the two teams or even a promo war like Drake had every week, this would look better. Otherwise it's looking like a minor bump in the road for both camps before moving on.

I say this all lovingly of course <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back