Aftershock 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
We open up with the Titantron showing the Eurasian Championship sitting on an office desk. WZCW Chairman Mr. Kenneth Banks comes up from behind and places a hand on the championship before smiling towards the camera.

Mr. Banks: Ladies & gentlemen, my name is Kenneth Banks and I am the Chairman of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. Tonight on Aftershock, as promised on Ascension, I will be making an announcement regarding the newly vacated WZCW Eurasian Championship, finding a new home for this prestigious title.

Mr Banks takes his hand of the title.

Mr. Banks: But until then - sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

==========================

uwpnnoy23

[youtube]8l__GDO3_zo[/youtube]

wwe-pyro-o.gif

We take a panoramic shot of the audience who are on their feet cheering and ready for the show before we end up looking at the announcer's desk.

Klamor: Welcome everybody to another instalment of Aftershock here in Brisbane, Australia. My name is Johnny Klamor and I'm joined by WZCW Hall of Famer, the legendary; Everest!

Everest: Thank you Johnny and thank you WZCW Universe for coming out here or tuning into tonight's broadcast. As we've just heard from the boss man himself, there will be a huge announcement regarding the vacant WZCW Eurasian Championship. I wonder what Mr. Banks has in mind?

Klamor: Who knows what our Chairman is thinking but I do know what else is happening tonight: a Triple Threat match between El Califa Dragon, Alhazred and the returning SHIT. That should be an interesting contest to say the least.

Everest: Indeed. We also have the other half of the WZCW World Tag Team champions, Flex Mussel, in action tonight against the man simply known as M. But, for our first contest, we'll be seeing Derek Jacobs going one-on-one with new-comer Bruce Irwin who will be making his official debut in his home country. If that's not a way to start kick-start a WZCW career, then I don't know what is.

Klamor: Should be interesting to see what he can bring to the table but before we begin our show tonight, WZCW was able to obtain some exclusive footage where he sat down with WZCW superstar Amber Warren.

It is a sombre atmosphere as we see Amber Warren sitting on a chair, staring down at the floor. Nothing else in the room can be seen clearly enough.

Warren: I won't lie... I am hurting.

She lifts her head up, showing a small bandage wrapped around her head.

Warren: Despite my appearance, I am recovering well from the physical damages. A bit of luck coming my way, I suppose...

Amber looks off into the distance.

Warren: I don't know if I deserve that luck, though... after everything that's ha-

Again, she trails off. She closes her eyes and shakes her head. She lowers her head, not wanting to look into the camera.

Warren: I just...

The picture lingers for a few more seconds before the feed is cut.

We come back to ringside with the announcer's. There is a short pause before Klamor looks over to Everest.

Everest: I've been in many situations as a wrestler Johnny and I know that look in a competitors eye. Amber Warren seems to be questioning herself and doesn't seem to be in the correct mindset. She's right; physical wounds do heal but mentally? That's hard to say.

Klamor: Well, after the commercial break, Bruce Irwin takes on Derek Jacobs in singles action.

[youtube]Z-6oFknesbQ[/youtube]

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, Derek Jacobs!

Jacobs walks out on stage smothering his hands together. He looks at the fans with an arrogant look as he enters the ring.

Everest: Jacobs was away a few months. He's looking to re-establish himself tonight.

Klamor: He seems to be doing that a lot. The big guy seems to fall off the rails as he starts to get things going.

[youtube]XfR9iY5y94s[/youtube]

Anderson: And from Erinsborough, Australia, he is "Crocodile" Bruce Irwin!!

Irwin comes out to a very loud home country pop. He goes around high fiving fans before entering the ring and throwing his shirt to them.

Klamor: Crickey! Where was this guy at Meltdown? Melbourne is closer to his home than Brisbane.

Everest: I don't think the crowd cares. They love him here just as much.

Referee Elizabeth Prince rings the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Derek quickly goes on the attack and hammers away on the Bie Aussie with heavy right hand to the face that push him to the corner. Derek whips him out and onto the opposite corner where he quickly hits a Splash on Bruce. He holds him onto the turnbuckle and rubs his elbow on Bruce's face before be starts delivering hard elbow shots to the Big Aussie's face. Irwin falls to his knees as Jacobs taunts the crowd asking "Is this the best you've got?". He grabs Irwin by the head and whips him across the ring. On the way back, Derek hits a Big Boot. He follows up with a pin. 1.......... 2.......... 3-But The Croc kicks out.

Klamor: Jacobs looks like he has the upper hand here.

Everest: I hear some scary things about the Outback around here. I wonder they're true. This guy has to live with all that.

Jacobs raises Irwin and then powers him over his head for a press. He goes to slam him, but Iriwn slips out from behind. Irwin quickly starts swinging away knife edge chops before giving Jacobs a whip of his own. Jacobs gets catapulted up in the air and hits the canvas hard. Irwin feels it as you can tell from him pacing the ring screaming. Irwin runs and drops a knee to Derek's face making him stand up. As he does, Irwin hooks a front facelock and raises Jacobs for a Suplex. He holds him up on the air though and walks across the ring with Jacobs still upside down. He keeps walking. And walking. And walking all across the ring. Jacobs screaming angrily to be put down.

Klamor: That's some insane strenght!

Everest: He bench presses Crocodiles every day and spars with Kangaroos. Not to mention he does push ups with echidnas under his hands.

Klamor: What?

Irwin drops Jacobs down with the Suplex, finally. Derek staggers from it but before he knows what hit him, Irwin punts him square in the face. He then places Jacobs on his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam!

Everest: The Digereedon't

Klamor: What?

Irwin hooks the leg and cover. 1........... 2............ 3!!

Anderson: Here is your winner, "Crocodile" Bruce Irwin!!

Bruce raises his arms as the crowd cheers him on. The ref grabs his right arm to raise it in official victory.

Everest: Impressive debut from the man who races Emu's.

Klamor; Where are you getting this information from?

=========================

We are backstage where the WZCW World Tag Team champions Flex Mussel & Ramparte are together: Flex doing a very difficult work-out whilst Ramparte paces back and forth. Mussel notices this and stops, standing in front of Ramparte so he stops pacing.

Mussel: What's up, Rampie? You seem distracted.

Ramparte: I cannot believe I lost to that... creature.

Mussel laughs.

Mussel: One single loss to some nobody on a random show isn't going to take away the fact that we defeated Young Justice at the Lethal Lottery to achieve championship glory. No need to fret when we are on top of the world and the evil, hypo-critic competition has been destroyed.

Ramparte mulls it over in his head for a few seconds and agrees.

Mussel: Alright. Let's go out there and show them the reason why we became champions in the first place.

Mussel picks up both of the titles, handing Ramparte his own. He smirks.

Mussel: Hail Cerberus.

Ramparte: Hail Cerberus.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

The crowd boos as the WZCW World Tag Team champions walk out onto the stage. Mussel is sporting a new t-shirt emphasising "Flex Fitness for $9.99" and a duffel-bag whilst Ramparte smirks from behind him. Mussel lets out a howl before slowly jogging down the ramp, handing out fruit native to Australia such as the rare "Apple" and the very exotic "Orange."

Anderson: Introducing first, from Paris, France, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is one half of the WZCW World Tag Team champions and now offers his very own Flex Fitness for $9.99; Flex Mussél!

Klamor: Wow! What a deal! And for only $9.99!

Everest: I wonder how much he paid Selena to say that?

Klamor: Probably $9.99!

Mussel grabs a t-shirt gun from under the ring, slides in the ring and begins shooting recklessly into the crowd. Most of the Australians in the audience as well as the announcer & referee Katie Shepard duck out of the way as t-shirts are flying everywhere. One man pulls out his foam cricket bat and tries his best sending any t-shirts being shot into his direction back.

Everest: So... we're just going to let Flex do that, are we? No objections to how unsafe he's being? No? Anybody?

[youtube]qZX62imOapU[/youtube]​

Klamor: Speaking of unsafe...

M walks into a lone spotlight with a dramatic pose before multi-coloured strobes lights flash throughout the arena. M proceeds to walk down the ramp with a maniacal laugh, interacting with the fans. He stops by a couple of regular people and says thank you to his furry Australian fans, confusing the audience members.

Anderson: And his opponent, from the Secret Underground Lair, weighing in at precisely 243.7 pounds, Mickey Mouse Mr. M!

Klamor: Mickey Mouse? Does he think he's an animal now?

Everest: Actually, Mickey Mouse means excellent in Aussie slang.

Klamor: I think you're all crazy... hey, where is General Green tonight?

M removes his cape and throws it into the audience before posing one last time. Mussel & Ramparte discuss strategy before the former hands over his belt to the latter. Referee Katie Shepard makes sure both competitors are ready and signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Mussel & M circle the ring before locking up in the center. Mussel's strength dwarfs the maniacal one as he easily sends him into the corner. Referee Shepard counts to 4 before Mussel lets go, smiling at his handiwork. He steps back and calls for M to come forward to try again. M obliges and matches up once more but again, Mussel powers him into the corner. Another count of 4 before Mussel breaks the hold. He taunts for the fans who boo him for his cockiness. Mussel calls for M to come to the center but M shakes his head in defiance. Mussel's smile fades as he demands M to come towards him but again, denies the request. Mussel goes over to the corner but M hits Mussel with a double boot. Mussel staggers back, allowing M to hit a jumping knee to the back of Mussel's head. Mussel drops to one knee, allowing M to hit a neckbreaker. He covers...

... 1
... power-out by Mussel.

Mussel goes to the corner, looking to use the ropes to get back to his feet. M poses as he sees Mussel set up, running at him looking for a corner enzuigiri. Mussel ducks and hits M with a turnbuckle powerbomb. Mussel poses for the audience once again to boos as Ramparte applauds from the outside.

Klamor: The strength that Mussel has displayed tonight has been impressive. It sounds like that Flex Fitness for $9.99 works wonders!

Everest: But there's only 20 pounds difference between the two. I once powerslammed a 380 pounder. Now that was a feat!

Mussel picks up M and delivers a few knee strikes to the gut before grabbing his hand, delivering a short-arm clothesline to M with force. Mussel smiles as he covers M...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by M.

Mussel questions referee Shepard about the count but she persists with two. He picks up M and lifts him up for a vertical suplex, delaying it for a few seconds before planting M into the canvas. Mussel goes for another cover...

... 1
... 2
... another kick-out.

Slightly frustrated, Mussel picks M up and puts him in a modified abdominal stretch, making sure to pull back the ankle to apply maximum pressure. Ramparte applauds from the outside, gaining the ire of the crowd as they boo him. Referee Shepard is in prime position to see the submission but M continues to refuse.

Klamor: I can't believe Mussel is giving us a preview of his Flex Fitness for $9.99 by helping M stretch his muscles mid-match!

Everest: And you called everyone else crazy...

The crowd begins getting behind M, clapping and cheering for him to get out of the submission. He looks around and begins feeding off the energy from the crowd, managing to get both feet planted on the ground and switches behind Mussel, locking in his own abdominal stretch! He wrenches back as Mussel cries out in pain but after a couple of seconds, Mussel was able to power out with a hip toss. Mussel takes a moment to stretch out his abdomen before picking up M and lifting him up an electric chair. Mussel taunts once more and looks to drop M but he counters into a hurricanrana! Both men are down as Ramparte looks on with concern and the referee Shepard checks on them both. She begins a count of ten as they both try to get up.

Everest: And that's what happens when strength backfires, especially against a hi-flier like M.

Klamor: I don't think M is all there to create a style or conduct any strategies.

At the count of 7, both men are up to their feet and begin exchanging blows until M manages to get the upper hand, taking some of the weirdest shots with slaps to the stomach and elbows to the shoulder. Mussel tries for a wild shot but M ducks and hits a spinning chop to the throat. M runs the ropes, hitting a springboard European uppercut on Mussel. He staggers back, allowing M to hit an STO! He finishes up with a standing moonsault and goes to pin Mussel...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Mussel.

M climbs the turnbuckles and waits for Mussel, attempting a crossbody onto Mussel but the healthiest man alive grabs him with his strength, hitting a fireman's carry gut buster. M holds his stomach in pain as Mussel signals for the end. He puts M on the turnbuckles and looks to end M with an Avalanche Full Body Fitness. As he sets up, M reverses and hits the Mega M Slam from out of nowhere, pinning Mussel...

... 1
... 2, with M putting a foot on the ropes
... 3!

Everest: He got him!

* DING DING DING *

Katie Shepard signals for the bell as Ramparte looks on with disbelief.

Anderson: Here is your winner by pinfall, M!

M gets his hand raised as Ramparte slides into the ring to look after his partner. M exits the ring and makes sure to leave before any shenanigans can ensue, interacting with the fans as they cheer him on in victory.

Everest: Another loss for the Tag Team Champions this week!

Klamor: But they are still Tag Team champions, Everest. That's the fact that matters. What point is there for Cerberus to give 110% in singles matches when they the champions for the tag team division?

Everest: Fair point but if they start a losing streak, then we may find ourselves some new contenders. Either way, congratulations to M for the win.

The feed on the Titantron becomes static for a few seconds before trying to stabilise, revealing the silhouette of what looks like to be The Beard kneeling and looking down into his own hands. The video static cuts in and out, sometimes chopping up the feed into images of Beard staring menacingly at the camera as well as pictures of those suffering. An eerie humming can be heard in the background.

Beard: Evisceration.

He leans forward and presses his hands towards the ground, disappearing as they sink into a mound of rubble.

Beard: These hands can eviscerate everything you know...

Beard slowly moves his hands around, allowing him to feel the broken texture that lays before him. Images of Beard's victims flash onto the screen for only a split-second at a time.

Beard: ... everything you love; everything you hold dear.

More images appear as Beard lifts up his hands cupped together, allowing the rubble and the ash to trickle through his fingers. He stares at it falling from his hands, with a wicked look of glee almost appearing on his face.

Beard: For I, am the gatekeeper of destruction. When this person took the World Championship, he did not do it with the intention of abandoning anyone. This person took the pride of this company to liberate it from itself. From it's never ending cycle of redundancy and ignorance. But I should have seen the work to it's correct conclusion. Destruction is the freedom needed. Havoc is the cure to the sickness. The end is the way to the beginning. Kingdom Come is a truly fitting name. The castle must crumble in order to rebuild the empire as it is meant to be. Lawless. Chaotic. Free of the shackles of rules and standards. The same kind that weigh down the foolish imp that trounced the way of truth. Unfit. Inept. Out of place. That's what they call the child, Matt Tastic. But in my world, you would be no different to anyone else. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Just step through the gates of destruction I truthfully guard, boy. And the prejudice that plagues you will be gone. Follow me to end. Let the destruction cleanse you.

The Beard closes his hands and makes two fists, with flickers of ash and rubble shooting out from all sides. Anything that was still in his hands have been crushed and he lets it pour from his hands.

The static becomes more and more prevalent as the humming becomes louder. The last image scene is a quick shot of Beard staring menacingly into the camera before the feed completely cuts away.

Anderson: The following is a triple threat match and it is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/youtube]

Anderson: Introducing first, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 pounds, El Califa Dragón!

As the music hits El Califa Dragón comes running from the back while nodding his head to the music. He bounces from one side of the stage to other before stopping at the top of the entrance ramp. He looks out at the crowd while nodding his head to the beat once more before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. He quickly runs over and hops up onto the second turnbuckle, tossing the hood of his robe off as he continues nodding to the music before pointing out to the crowd and yelling out to them.

[youtube]qk9IQ_NzYVY[/youtube]

Anderson: Next, from His Hidden Underground Laboratory, weighing 178 pounds, Mister Alhazred!

Alhazred stumbles to the ring, lurching this way and that, muttering to himself.

[youtube]BlS_N7srJvk[/youtube]

Anderson: And finally, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

The lights dim and go a very dark, cold shade of blue. When the familiar melody kicks in at about 30 seconds in, S.H.I.T emerges on the top of the ramp, surveying the arena, the noise and then the ring. Slowly it makes its way down to ring, ignoring everything now, it walks up the steps and climbs in through the middle rope, before turning its analysing gaze on its opponents.

Klamor: Well, let's see, we've got the robot, the mad scientist, and the freak in a mask. Looks like the carnival is in town.

Everest: You've got three excellent competitors in that ring, Johnny, and that's what should be kept in mind.

Califa and S.H.I.T. both look at their two opponents as the bell rings. Alhazred, on the other hand, throws a pelvic thrust at both Califa and S.H.I.T. before charging at S.H.I.T. with a right hand. The Dragón comes over to join the fray and also eats a right hand from Alhazred. The Doctor goes back and forth between his two opponents slugging away. With each man standing dazed from the four punches he received, Alhazred thrusts again and runs off the far ropes, but rebounds into a double clothesline from Califa and S.H.I.T. Alhazred pops up into a double dropkick from the luchador and the robot that sends him to the floor. Califa and S.H.I.T. look at each other for a moment, but before either competitor can attack the other, S.H.I.T. runs off the ropes opposite of Alhazred and dives onto the doctor with a suicide dive, sending Alhazred shoulder-first into the barricade and the crowd into a frenzy. Not to be outdone, Califa waits for S.H.I.T. and Alhazred to both get up before hitting a suicide dive of his own onto both opponents. Califa high-fives some fans and S.H.I.T. sits in a daze while Alhazred waves for the referee to check on his shoulder that got crushed by both dives.

Everest: Alhazred looks to be in an incredible amount of pain!

Klamor: It looks like his shoulder really took the worst of it in the falls from those dives. This reckless high risk stuff ought to be banned!

Alhazred is out on the outside with an assistant checking on him while Califa rolls back into the ring, pushing S.H.I.T. in front of him. Califa begins manipulating S.H.I.T.'s limbs until he has him set up in an inverted Indian deathclock, which he transitions into a surfboard, and then he crushes his face in with a curbstomp! He goes for a cover and gets one, two, but only two as S.H.I.T. is able to kick out. Califa, looking frustrated, locks in a headlock which he wrenches furiously. S.H.I.T. appears to feel no pain, but surely the hold must be restricting the flow of vital fluids to his circuits, as he reaches desperately for the ropes. Alhazred rolls into the ring and breaks up the hold and S.H.I.T. rolls to the side. Alhazred is still holding onto his shoulder as Califa gets to his feet. Alhazred lunges at Califa with one arm, but Califa ducks under it, Alhazred turns around and Califa catches him with a clothesline. Alhazred goes down but S.H.I.T. gets up and nails Califa with a European uppercut! Califa rolls out of the ring as Alhazred gets up - and S.H.I.T. nails him with THE PISTON CHOP! ALHAZRED GOES DOWN AND S.H.I.T. COVERS FOR ONE, TWO, AND THREE!

Anderson: Here is your winner, S.H.I.T.!

S.H.I.T. stands up to have his hand raised. Califa leans against the apron looking disappointed. Alhazred clutches his shoulder and medical staff runs into the ring to attend him.

Everest: S.H.I.T. is victorious, but it looks like Alhazred may have serious issues with his shoulder here!

Klamor: It's a travesty! Devastating! Who knows when his shoulder will be healthy again?

[youtube]7qPRxY_K0TM[/youtube]​

Everest: What's Fallout doing here?

Klamor: Out here to seek revenge.

Fallout makes his presence felt, coming down the ramp and taking out Califa. He sees SHIT in the ring standing tall and eyes him off. The robot looks at him, unsure of what to do. Fallout turns over to Alhazred and picks him up, hitting the Half-Life on the outside! Officials are trying to get Fallout away but he locks in the Radiation Sickness on Alhazred. He taps immediately but its no use.

Everest: If he's out here for revenge, why is he taking out an already injured Alhazred?

SHIT looks on and then out to the crowd who beg him to do something. Suddenly, something clicks with SHIT and he goes to the outside, looking to go after Fallout. However, Fallout lets go of the hold and manages to scurry away. SHIT stands his ground and looks down at his fallen former friend as more EMT's come out with a stretcher. Things don't look good for Alhazred as they load him on and begin to take him away with SHIT looking on. They take Alhazred away and SHIT follows.

Everest: What was the point of all that?

Klamor: I don't have a clue.

As they clear out, Califa recovers and rolls into the ring, requesting a microphone from a ringside assistant.

Califa: El Califa is sorry that Fallout injured both Alhazred & Amber Warren. The physical damage they suffered as well as my inability to save them will be carried as a burden for El Califa. There has been too much destruction and El Califa promises everyone that there will be no more chaos any more. Amber Warren, El Califa saw what you said. One day, maybe one day... Los Magníficos Dragones will run together again and the championships will once again become ours...

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

Everest: What now?

The crowd boos as the WZCW World Tag Team Champions make their way onstage.

Mussel: That's a very nice speech there, El Califa. Very cute. I hope you find your peace as much as these fans find the will to subscribe to Flex Fitness for the low, low price of $9.99... but there is one thing that will never happen and that is you becoming World Tag Team champion again.

The crowd boos at that statement.

Ramparte: These belts will never be leaving the side of Cerberus. We are the ones who deserve these championships. Not you, not Los Magnificos Dragones, not anyone. So you best turn your attention elsewhere because if you come anywhere near us, we'll destroy you just like you destroyed Amber Warren's life!

The crowd boos heavily as the words of Ramparte struck heavy in the heart of El Califa.

Mussel: Hail Cerberus!

The champions smirk as they walk to the back, leaving El Califa in the ring to think about what they had just said.

Everest: Some very harsh words from Cerberus to El Califa. He was only worried about Amber Warren and they had to come out to shill their product and the Cerberus name.

Klamor: Wouldn't you if you were the Tag Team champions?

Everest: I wouldn't use the choice of words they used. I think it was distasteful.

Klamor: And that's why you are a retired wrestler turned commentator and they are the best in the tag team division.

[youtube]4066U5H9bhk[/youtube]

Everest: Well, it's time to find out the future of the Eurasian Championship.

Mr. Banks walks down the aisle with the Eurasian Championship on his hand. He enters the ring and quickly grabs a mic without wasting time.

Banks: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Mr. Kenneth Banks and I am the chairman of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. And as chairman, I must ensure that my product is at is best every single week in order to provide the best level of wrestling possible. To both the fans. And the talent in the back. I hold here the championship the current World Champion and the record holding 3 time champion were fighting for at Lethal Lottery. This title is a pedestal to those who look to make an impact and want to show that they're indeed ready to be on top.

As Banks paces the ring a hook drops down from above with steam blowing out.

Banks: So as Showtime and Matt Tastic move away from that scene, new blood needs to rise. WHo'll step out of that curtain and show me that they have what it takes to take this title? This company is all about the attitude and having that edge. I ask who has that edge?

[youtube]X9qc3YbusfQ[/youtube]

Daggershield steps out on stage with a mic and looks on at Mr. Banks.

Theron: No matter the challenge, the Warblade of Mystra will step forth and accept like the true gladiator he is.

[youtube]79vMK6BZE88[/youtube]

Daddy Mack now steps forth and looks at Theron.

Daddy: Hey! Funny talkin' man with the dice and game and weird name and the toy sword. Daddy Mack's here to let you know that "attitude" and "edge" are what Daddy Mack is all about, baby. Yeah! Don't mess with this piece of attitude or you'll end up cut by it's edge if you know what I mean, yeah!

[youtube]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/youtube]

Kagura steps out and confronts the two men. But before she can say anything....

[youtube]uGcsIdGOuZY[/youtube]

[youtube]Ddyt96P94jw[/youtube]

[youtube]qZX62imOapU[/youtube]

Everest:What the hell?

Klamor: It's a menagerie of wrestlers. Everyone wants to answer the challenge.

[youtube]XqrpANUF4no[/youtube]​

[youtube]Z-6oFknesbQ[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]XfR9iY5y94s[/YOUTUBE]

As they all make their way to the stage, Jacobs rushes in and attacks. Triggering a major brawl between everyone. Mr. Banks looks on pleased as the havoc unfolds. He takes the Eurasian Championship and gives a big stare before hooking in and having it raised up to the top of the arena. A stagehand then opens up a ladder behind him and Banks climbs it. Sitting at the top and looking on as the 9 superstars brawl.

Mr. Banks: Ladies! Gentlemen! It's a simple game. There will be several qualifying matches. You'll all get your chance. But there's only 4 spots open for this. A Ladder Match at Kingdom Come 6 for the Vacant Eurasian Championship. I like to dub it..... The "Super Ladder Match Melee". Now stay tuned, my fans of WZCW. The qualifiers will be announced soon enough. And more participants may be announced too. So thank you for joining us for Aftershock. G'nite mates!

The scene fades to black as everyone keeps brawling on the stage. Mr. Banks looking on with a smile. The last shot is the dangling Eurasian Championship.

Credits:

Harthan - Califa vs SHIT vs Alhazred
FalKon - M vs Flex, Opening, Segments
KJ - Irwin vs Jacobs, Segments, Closing

Special thanks to Falk and Thriller. Their returns to creative this round helped us do something we hadn't done in a while. Get the shows up on time.

Reactions: Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back