Aftershock 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
[youtube]8l__GDO3_zo[/youtube]

4381397045_a761872ae9.jpg

Selena Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, the new general manager of Aftershock, Becky Serra!

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Newly appointed GM Becky Serra makes her way down the ramp, a huge smile on her face. The fans applaud her and she shows her gratitude by waving as she climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. She continues to wave until a ringside attendant fetches her a microphone. She seems slightly overwhelmed by the reception she is getting. She takes a few moments to collect herself before she begins to speak.

Serra: Thank you all so much!

The crowd continue to cheer for Becky, who almost appears to be holding back tears.

Serra: When I was a little girl, I always dreamed of being famous. First I wanted to be a famous princess, then a famous actress, and for a few rebellious years in my teens I wanted to be a famous rock star. Never would I have imagined though that I would one day be here. I have risen from the ranks of a simple journalism student, to an intern at an upstart wrestling company, to a full time correspondent, and now I'm the general manager of Aftershock. This is a dream come true. To have started from the bottom and now be here.

[YOUTUBE]9yRme0C2pmI[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos heavily as former WZCW World Champion Ricky Runn makes his way on stage. His swagged out bedazzled jacket is open and displaying his glorious abs as we makes his way to the ring, mic in hand. The crowd continues to boo until he climbs into the ring and begins to speak.

Runn: Started from the bottom now we here? Sounds like a story a certain swagalicious superstar can relate to. We all know the story of how young and brash Ricky Runn was held down by Austin Reynolds despite having superior talent and a much bigger bulge in his tights. How despite beating that old fool, management still gave me the short end of the stick, constantly pitting me against the bottom of the barrel talent. How I was overlooked by Team Strikeforce at Kingdom Come Five, but despite all odds stacked against me I ran through four men to win the Gold Rush Tournament and eventually go on to win the biggest prize in this game. I don't need to tell you all that story again. Lately though, your swagtastic king has fallen on hard times. After the old geezers who run this dog and pony show pulled the old bait and switch on me at All or Nothing, I was unprepared, and not even my superior skill could overcome the BS that management pulled on me.

The crowd boos heavily as Ricky finishes his story.

Runn: Now Becky, baby, you know I’m the Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff. I’m the John Rambo of slamming muff. I’m the Indiana Jones of exploring crotch. I’m the Shakespeare of enormous cock. I’m the Helen Keller of having sex. No, wait … that’s a bad example. But like I said you personally know all that already baby.

Serra: Ricky! Not in public!

The crowd gasps as Becky and Ricky let their secret slip.

Runn: Who cares? I'm out here to demand...I mean politely request that you use your new found power to put me into the Lethal Lottery match so that I can win and regain my WZCW World Heavyweight Championship and restore the Swagtastic Title to its rightful glory.

[YOUTUBE]8J6iZk-p45U[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd erupts as Mikey Stormrage makes his way onto the stage. He is wearing his new "Más de Juego" shirt, embracing the Spanish translation of his signature catchphrase. He walks and takes a seat on the edge of the stage, allowing his legs to dangle over the side.

Stormrage: Becky, Becky, Becky. Normally this is the part where I would congratulate you and jokingly ask who you were going down on to secure such a sweet gig, but I think Ricky here just let that little detail slip. I have to say I'm disappointed Becky. Of all the guys in the back who you could have, you pick the one who stuffs gym socks into his tights and wears clothes with rhinestones on them? I stopped by the production truck on the way here, asked for a couple favors, more to come later tonight, but for now, guys can you put that picture up on the tron?

awesome-john-morrison-picture.jpg

Stormrage: I mean look at him. He stuffed his belt into his pants. While hilarious, you have to wonder why he has so much room in there. By the way Ricky, I like that jacket. Do they make it in men's sizes?

The crowd begins to laugh as Ricky is furious and Becky is red with embarrassment from her relationship going public.

Runn: Keep talking Fatty Fatty McFat Fat. You ever touch my jacket and your're dead. Your little bromance didn't have room for my swag last year, so I went out on my own and won a world title, something you have never even held. You were just another mark ass trick who tried to hold me down, but Ricky Runn is poised to win his second World Title when I win the Lethal Lottery. I'm ready and loaded, so don't get in my way or I will unload all over your and your stupid fat neckbeard face.

Stormrage: Hey man, whatever you do with your load is your own business, just watch out or Becky may get jealous.

The crowd again begins to laugh and Ricky again gets mad and Becky is beat red.

Serra: Mr. Stormrage this is all highly inappropriate. What Richard and I do in our private time is none of your concern, but trust me when I say it won't affect my job performance. Now if you will excuse me, I have a big announcement to prepare for in a few minutes, and I believe you have a match with Mr. Cougar that you need to prepare for yourself tonight. Oh and one more thing, for your actions tonight, if Matt Tastic physically involves himself in your match in any way, you will be disqualified.

Stormrage: Fine by me. Matt can sit and play with himself while he watches. Now if you two love birds will excuse me, I've got some Doritos Locos Tacos waiting for me in my dressing room. Trying to bulk up for Lottery. I can't be eliminated if I can't be lifted over that top rope. So when I win the Lethal Lottery and become World Champ, I'm gonna Live Más!

"Live Más!"

Stormrage's music hits and he hops off the stage and walks to the back while Becky and Ricky argue in the ring over Ricky having revealed their secret.

Klamor: Can I please get some help out here?

We return from commercial break to see Becky Serra still standing in the ring, though she is alone and is garnering some boos from the WZCW faithful.

Serra: I would first off like to apologize for the actions of Mr. Stormrage in the last segment. His choice of words was a result of poor judgement and he will likely come under penalty for it.

The crowd boos more, causing Becky to become a bit flustered.

Serra: As you all now know, I started at this company as a lowly intern. I eventually worked my way up to backstage correspondent and after much hard work, was promoted to commentary duty for this fine show. From episode one, I sat behind that very table night in and night out with my partner Johnny Klamor.

Johnny takes a moment to wave to the fans, though most of them boo him. He almost seems to enjoy the boos as he simply smiles and continues to wave.

Serra: Now Johnny is a professional, but calling all the great action between, and sometimes outside, these ropes is no easy task. Leon Kensworth filled in valiantly last week, but we have found my full time replacement behind the booth. Here in WZCW he expect the best from our employees. From world champions down to Bob from maintenance, we expect everyone to reach the top of the mountain. So when it came time to find my replacement, it was an easy choice. Ladies and gentlemen, please help me in welcoming back to WZCW.....

[youtube]xzWXoP3lj1w[/youtube]​

EVEREST!

The crowd explodes as the WZCW Hall of Famer, The Pinnacle of Perfection, makes his way onto the stage for the first time since Kingdom Come Five. He is all smiles as he makes his way down the ramp, clad in a sharp custom fit suit. He shakes the hand of Becky Serra through the ropes before he takes his seat next to Klamor at the announcer's table.

Klamor: When I asked for help, I didn't think it was going to be you.

Everest: Good to see you too Johnny.

Klamor: I thought you would be off enjoying retirement. I know if I was in your shoes I would be.

Everest: Well that's the difference between you and I Johnny. The only thing I've really enjoyed in my life was being in front of these fans, so when Mr. Kenneth Banks called me and offered me the position, I jumped at it.

Klamor: Well don't expect me to go easy on you. In fact, why don't you take us to commercial break.

Everest: Alright. Don't go away folks, after the break we have Mason Westhoff taking on Corvus, as well as two former world champions in action later in the show. Don't go anywhere folks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first already in the ring, this is Corvus!!

Corvus raises his arms to a dull response.

Anderson: And his opponent....

Anderson: ...The Elite?

Everest: I don't think they're Corvus' opponent.

Klamor: It's apparent that Westhoff quit. But why are they here?

Holmes, Constantine and Showtime march to the ring and they all stare Corvus down. He looks angrily at them but they attack and kick him out of the ring before Showtime speaks.

Showtime
: I need a moment to speak. You see at Meltdown, I got caught in the moment and let my impulses act over what's best for business. See, Matt Tastic declined our invitation and challenged me. Under what premise, I do not know. But I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Matt, you're obviously in the building. I'm putting the offer again on the table. Whatever you want. Name it, we'll get it. We are welcoming you to the top brass of professional wrestling. We can guarantee your safety. Women. Money. Power. Name it. We can make it happen.

Corvus walks up the ramp and just as he's about to walk through the curtain, he's clocked in the head by a familiar object. The Eurasian Title. And Matt walks out to no music.

Matt:
There's a time for fun and a time for serious talk. Fun's over, it's time to be serious. You gave me a hell of an offer, I won't deny it. I considered it. Status. Money. Leverage. But we go back to what you just said. What I want. You see, I've been here for 4 and a half years. Each and every month, they say Matt this is his toughest test. But each and every month, I pass that test. They asked me Matt what's next. And that's when the answer to your offer came. See last year I missed Lethal Lottery. But it wasn't because of the injury I had. See, I was cleared to compete at Lethal Lottery last year. So I called up upper management. Showtime, I told you what happened. What is it they said?

Showtime:
Hahahaha. I remember. They said they had enough returns booked. Ty Burna, Blade, DC, James Howard, Derek Jacobs. They said you weren't needed. To come back later, I remember. But you see, that's why I'm offering my hand to you. To keep that kind of thing from happening. To give you the opportunities you deserve.

Matt: See, that's the thing. After that I was pushed off Kingdom Come and made it to Redemption after throwing a fit. But you see, since WZCW management told me I was beneath Derek Jacobs, I worked. I worked very hard. I won the Elite X title Consty has over there. And then I won this pretty Eurasian thing. You ask what I want. I'll give you the answer. The World title is vacant. Lethal Lottery takes place in my home. I'm the next biggest champion. It may not be the best of circumstances, it's what I want after all. I wanna be the one who sets the bar. The one who everyone else tries to reach to. I wanna be what you are Showtime. I wanna be..... The Main Event. And I'll do anything to get it.

Showtime: So is that a yes or a no?

Matt: Show, this is a business where you make your money by putting others down and making yourself superior. I can't do that working under you and under false hope. If you're World Champion, you'd gladly screw Constantine like you did so long ago. Hell, didn't Steven Holmes pull the same stunt the following year? What's your problem, Consty? You're into S&M or something? Showtime, take your offer and shove it up your ass. At Lethal Lottery, in front of the friends I grew up with. In front of the family who raised me. In front of "mi patria", I will Deliver Kickassery all over you and your so called "Elite". I'm gonna be the main event.

Constantine grabs the mic from Showtime and speaks out frustrated.

Constantine: No! No! You don't deserve it! You don't deserve to be anywhere near a starring role in this company! You ungrateful hillbilly! We gave you the chance to actually be great and not the pandering moron you are right now. And you spat on it! We are gonna tear you apart for that!

Steven Holmes grabs the mic, but unlike Constantine, he's very calm.

Steven: You really are one very annoying little wanker, you know that sunshine? I actually respected some of the things you did this past year to stand up for yourself. Doing anything to win, going to such deep lengths to win titles. You really wanted to persevere even if you didn't have the talent, you tried to find your way. I actually respected that. But now you're back to square one. The same clown in a mask who's title I stole 4 years ago. Different name. Different look. Same sad clown. Such a shame, really. If you really want to go down this road, by all means go. Just know that it will lead to your end. It's inevitable my old friend.

Matt: I don't need any sympathy from a conformist like you, Holmesy. I don't what the hell they offered you to join the Oily Pretty Boys Club, but I can guarantee you, you'll be taking a backseat to Showtime.

Steven: I'm a former World Champion myself and the original Elite. My status is well and secure. But as for you, why don't you face me then, child? Why not man up?

Matt: You and I both know this is a thinking game. Showtime is the only 3 time World Champion. He's the only Grand Slam Champion in this company. He's the money man here. You're just the plus one now. Step aside.

Showtime drops the frustrated look in his face and takes the mic from Steven with a smirk. He chuckles before speaking.

Showtime: ..hahahahah.... You're right, Matt. I am the money man. The longest tenured star in it's history. I am the 3 time World Champion. I am the only Grand Slam Champion. And after Lethal Lottery, at your expense, I'll have more accolades than anyone could ever dream of reaching for. I'll be WZCW's only 4 time World Champion. It's only 2 time Eurasian Champion. It's only 2 time dual Champion. It's only 2 time Lethal Lottery winner. By the time the night is done, the company wouldn't even be able to afford me. I accept the challenge, Matt. I suggest to get a very good taste of your faux main event and enjoy it while it lasts. Because after you lose and fall humiliated in front of your peasant hometown, you'll be wearing a paper bag over your head in shame.

Matt: Keep in mind that if I win, you'll have to live with the fact that you lost to a chicken breading, talentless hillbilly. I hope you're thirsty. Because I'll be Delivering the Kickassery at the Lottery and then moving on to win the World title at the match itself. If anyone is winning the World title, it's the hometown hero! LIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAAS!

As Matt's music plays, The Elite chuckle seeing little threat in Matt's words. He raises up the title as The Elite keep their unthreatened demeanor going.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]2AZLUohDCGo[/YOUTUBE]​

As the music kicks up, Lexi skips out onto the stage before jogging down the ramp.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Centerville, Texas, weighing 102 pounds, Lexi Hayes!

Klamor: Well, this young new talent continues the process of popping her WZCW cherry!

Everest:... Did you really just-

Klamor: What? It's her first one on one match.

Everest lets out an exasperated sigh, as Lexi enters the ring. She high fives some fans as she reaches the bottom of the ramp before pulling herself onto the ring apron. From there, Lexi steps through the bottom rope and backs into her corner as the music cuts.

[YOUTUBE]Kwlcgkhuxv4[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Her opponent, on loan from Gloom County Police Force, weighing 218 pounds, Detective Frank Mortlock!

After a moment of indulging in their displeasure he shakes his head and moves towards the ring, pulling his elbow away from a fan that got a bit too close for his liking.

Everest: Frank Mortlock impresses me, and manages to frighten me at the same time.

Klamor: His methods are a little unorthodox, but Mortlock always gets his man.

Everest:... Uh huh...

e stopped and looked out at the crowd once more before removing his hat and coat and hanging them on the ring post. Climbing the steps he begins to roll up his sleeves and perform a few quick punching combinations after stepping through the ropes. Keith Morse brings the two together, and calls for the bell.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Mortlock puts up his dukes, as Lexi circles him. He shadow boxes a little bit, as Lexi ducks and weaves. Frank measures up his opposition, and throws a wild punch. Lexi ducks, which actually puts Frank in prime position with his other arm to hit an uppercut. The blow causes Lexi to bounce back into the ropes, and dazes her. Frank takes this chance to attack with a flying knee. Mortlock takes no mercy in the rookie, as his knee rans square in Lexi's nose. Lexi slumps to all fours, as Mortlock soaks in the boos of the audience. Mortlock pulls on the hair of Lexi, eliciting even more boos. He goes to pull Lexi to her feet by her hair, which earns the jeers of the audience. But Lexi rears back with a headbutt, right into the face of Mortlock. She hits another, which sends Frank reeling. She bounces off the ropes again, and hits a spinning wheel kick to the face! Mortlock is down, as Lexi rallies the fans support to her! She sees Frank getting to her feet, and thinks her next course of attack. She hops on Frank's back, and synches in a sleeper hold. Frank wildly thrashes to get Lexi off her back. Lexi wraps her legs around Frank's frame, and hangs on for dear life, as Frank tries to buck her off!

Everest: The cowgirl's going to go on a wild ride, and try to hold on!

Klamor: You know, that is-

Everest: Don't finish whatever lewd thought you were going for there, Johnny!

Lexi hangs on for dear life, using her skills she gained on the farm, to keep hanging on while Mortlock continues to buck. Frank can't shake her, in spite of how he tries. He starts to lose consciousness, and is losing his bearings. But he starts to back up towards the turnbuckle, and Frank squashes Lexi into the corner. Lexi bellows a cry of pain, as Frank crushes her back first into the corner. Lexi has the wind taken out of her, which mirrors the crowd's lost wind. Frank follows up with a clothesline into the corner, and the crowd boos as he seems to take control of the match.

Klamor: That a way, to show this rookie in her place.

Everest: Mortlock wants to slow down the pace of this match as much as he can. If he can keep this pace, Lexi's in severe trouble.

Mortlock continues the onslaught, charging at the turnbuckle. But Lexi gets her feet up at the very last moment, catching the detective square in the jaw. Lexi pulls herself up to the second rope, sitting on the turnbuckle and waiting to see Mortlock coming towards her. She leaps out to Mortlock, for a jumping tornado DDT! But Mortlock is able to catch and throw Lexi off of his head, as she lands face first into the mat. Lexi holds her face as she gets up, but is completely caught off guard as Mortlock hits the Police Brutality! Mortlock hooks the leg, as Morse counts the fall. 1...2....3!!!

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Anderson: The winner of this match, Frank Mortlock!

Mortlock makes it to his feet, as Lexi lays on the mat, covering her face.

Everest: Mortlock capitalizes on Lexi Hayes' mistakes, and picks up a win, to further his cause for the Lethal Lottery.

Klamor: He's a brilliant tactician in the ring, and always knows how to be in the right place, at the right time.

Mortlock leaves the aisle way with his hand help up, as Hayes holds her jaw in the ring, finally getting to her senses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We return to a shot of the three members of Cerberus standing in the ring with a device set up. There is also a random person with a lab coat standing next to them. Ramparte gets on the microphone.

Ramparte: Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It is time for the moment of truth. We have a doctor out here ready to screen Haven’s urine to see whether or not he has partaken in any drug-related activities recently. And don’t think your “heroes” are going to try to run away from this, as this test has been mandated by Ascension GM, Chuck Myles. So, come on out here, Young Justice.

[YOUTUBE]dCiifu6dV2s[/YOUTUBE]​

Young Justice comes out to a big pop. Hyada walks out first with his tag title draped over his shoulder. Haven follows behind him with a small cup of yellow liquid. He has a cardboard replica of his tag team title strapped around his waist. Hyada has a microphone in his hand as he leads his team into the ring. Haven carefully transports the yellow liquid into the ring.

Hyada paces around a little bit before talking.

Hyada: You know what, you have some nerve accusing my tag team partner of participating in drug related activity. I’m offended and annoyed by your arrogance-

The crowd cheers. Eve Taylor interjects.

Taylor: Oh, come now Hyada. The guilt is dripping off your partner’s face. We saw it on Ascension last night, and even now as he stands before us with his test sample. He is a fra-

Hyada: You didn’t let me finish!

The crowd cheers as Taylor looks annoyed at Hyada cutting her off.

Hyada: I was so offended and annoyed that I talked to Haven and called Chuck Myles directly after our segment and told him Haven would take a drug test immediately and wanted to explain why he acted so nervous. You see, Haven is many weird things, but he is not a druggie. He did go to the party, and he admits there was a strong odor of cannabis in the air, but he did not partake. He was nervous because he thought inhaling it would cause him to fail the drug test. So, not only did Haven come clean, but he also is clean as he passed the drug test with flying colors.

The crowd pops in approval. Cerberus looks furious as they stomp on the mat in frustration and begin denying the truth.

Hyada: So, what Haven has in his hand right now is not for your test machine, but it is for you.

Haven proceeds to uncap the yellow liquid and tosses it straight at Eve Taylor’s face. She ducks and the liquid lands on Flex Mussel! The crowd is stunned and cracking up. Taylor starts screaming in disgust as Ramparte tries to help Mussel wipe it off his face.

Haven: Chill, dudes. It’s just apple juice.

Mussel’s eyes open wide in anger.

Mussel: You threw high fructose and high sugar apple juice on my face! You sick bastards!

Mussel lunges at Haven and begins sending a series of hard rights and lefts into his face. Hyada tries to help, but Ramparte and Taylor catch him and send him back with kicks into a turnbuckle. Mussel also punches Hyada back into a turnbuckle. The beat down is on! The crowd cheers for Young Justice to fight back, but the number game is just too much. We see Ramparte pull Hyada up in the turnbuckle and clotheslines him out of the ring. Meanwhile, we see Mussel pull Haven out and then clotheslines him. The crowd boos as Mussel flexes to show off his strength. Ramparte goes over to the testing equipment and pushes it over. Taylor grabs the head of Haven on the floor and throws him into Mussel. Mussel quickly drops him on his knee and then Ramparte comes up to complete a series of moves for the their tag team finisher, DWI! Haven gets laid out with the DWI!

All three heads of Cerberus raise their fists in the air as their music begins to play. They shout in unison.

Cerberus: Hail Cerberus!

Everest: My god, we have witnessed complete domination from Cerberus here tonight. Young Justice was helpless against the number game.

Klamor: It was only a matter of time before Young Justice made the three-headed dog snap. Haven may have weaseled his way out of the test, but Cerberus set things right with what we just saw.

The camera shows Haven damaged in the ring, as Hyada wails in pain on the outside. We fade to black as we go to commercial.

We return from break to see Leon Kensworth standing backstage with a sweaty Frank Mortlock.

Kensworth: Frank, congratulations on a solid win in a dominant performance over young Lexi Hayes. In a short time here in WZCW you have managed to rack up a fair number of wins. How do you view your chances in the Lethal Lottery?

Mortlock: Leon, I came to this company with one purpose. That was to clean up the filth that plagued this company. This entire company is morally bankrupt, so I've taken it upon myself to dispense justice to the street rats that roam these halls. Tonight it was Lexi Hayes, whose country lifestyle promotes excess drinking and irresponsible partying. Next week I will rain down justice on the scum they put in front of me, and at Lethal Lottery I will go through everyone on the roster and dish out hard justice on my way to becoming the world champion. No one will stop me Leon.

With that Frank pulls out a nightstick and puts it to Leon's throat, choking him until he drops his microphone. When he does, Frank drops the club and walks away.

Everest: Well that was completely uncalled for, but don't go away. Showtime versus Stormrage is up next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]0eTjMNV__5M[/youtube]​

Anderson: Introducing first, from Hollywood California, weighing 222 pounds, representing The Elite, “Showtime” David Cougar!

Showtime walks down the ramp with an uncaring face. He brushes off the heckling fans that boo him as he enters the ring.

Everest: I feel his conversation with Matt Tastic earlier has filled his head with delusions of grandeur. I'm not saying he couldn't do it. But with the face Showtime has right now, it seems he's believing his own hype.

Klamor: And why should he not? No one can come close to the list of accomplishments Showtime has in this business. He's untouchable.

[youtube]8J6iZk-p45U[/youtube]​

Anderson: And his opponent, from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey comes out to a big pop and starts handing out burrito wraps straight out of his Taco Bell bag. When fans unwrap it though, they instead find the official Mikey Stormrage action figure. Available only on WZCWShop.com.

Everest:Live Mas! I love Taco Bell!

Klamor: Is he getting payed for all this sponsorship or what? He drops the catchphrase every five minutes and now he's handing.... Hey! I want that toy!

Referee Jun Akiyama sets things up for the bell. As he does so, something can be heard via commentary.

Matt: Hey, Everest. 'Sup, Klamy.

Everest: Hey, Matt. Nice to have you here.

Klamor: Ugh.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The bell rings and the two men are under way. Showtime almost immediately goes for the leg and yanks Mikey down to the ground. He twists on the leg while holding Mikey down before releasing the hold. Mikey gets back to his feet ruffled. As he does, a cocky Showtime grabs the arm and Hammerlocks Mikey before changing to a Headlock. Showtime cranks on the head while taunting the crowd before ruffling Mikey hair and shoving him off arrogantly. Mikey looks frustrated while Showtime simply walks to the turnbuckle and lays on it. He gets off as Mikey charges in and the two lock up center of the ring. Cougar then shifts and Armdrags Mikey to the mat holding the arm down for an Armbar. He cranks it and slaps Stormrage in the chest several times. Stormrage tries to get up and does so. He throws several shots to the ribs but as he's about to create some separation, Showtime slams him down with a Russian Legsweep.

Klamor: Showtime wants to show how superior he is by outwrestling Mikey Stormrage here. Stormrage is totally outmatched.

Matt: Please. Mikey is a Fire Pro Wrestling Champion. He'll be fine.

Showtime does push ups right by Stormrage to taunt him. He follows up with a Half-Boston Crab. Showtime cranks on the hold as Mikey screams and tries to reach for the ropes. He tries desperately as Jun Akiyama checks for the submission. He can't reach the ropes though as David keeps an arrogant look on his face as he applies the hold. Mikey tries rolling through, but is unable to. He's able to turn slightly though and using that opening, begins kicking away at Showtime to break the hold. Show heads off to the ropes from the momentum and before Mikey can even get up, Cougar hooks a Jacknife cover. 1!........2!.......3-But Mikey barely manages to kick out at two. Showtime extends his arms flaunting his skill to the fans as Mikey gets to his knees with a frustrated look. Cougar bends down and taunts the former Tag Team champ and yells at him. Mikey throws a punch, but it's blocked by Showtime who turns the attack into an Armbar at his favor. He starts yanking at Stormrage's beard for added insult.

Everest:Showtime has Mikey completely on the ropes.

Matt: Mikey still has the edge. He's 20% cooler and that's all he needs to get the upper hand.

Klamor: You're delusional!

Mikey tries to get up from the hold but Show cranks too hard. As he does, the crowd starts cheering him on. *Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas!* Mikey feeds off the crowd and deadlifts Showtime as he keeps the armbar going. He goes for a Back Suplex, but Showtime slips out from the back. He quickly waistlocks Mikey and goes an O'Connor Roll and a pin. 1!......2!.....But Mikey slips out! He shoves Showtime off to the ropes but Show comes back and tries a Swinging Neckbreaker, but Mikey manages to counter it but Mikey catches him in the Sabin Special. He quickly locks a front chancery on Showtime before flopping over the 3 time World Champion's back to show off. He kinda fumbles around doing it though. He stands on his knees smirking and as Showtime tries to get up, Mikey ruffles his hair. Enraged, Showtime throws a big haymaker with Stormrage ducks under. He tries a couple more times with Mikey displaying the arrogance Showtime had as he ducks each shot. Eventually, Mikey cuts him off and shoots a half to lock in an Abdominal Stretch.

Klamor: I don't believe it. Mikey's turning this around.

Matt: Dammit, Mikey. You're hooking the leg wrong.

Mikey cranks the hold, but Showtime torques and Hip Tosses his way out. As soon as Mikey gets up though, Showtime decks him sending the big man on a loop. Mikey teeters across the ropes and Showtime catches him. He hooks him and hits the Ratings Crash. He cover. 1!.........2!..........3-But Mikey gets the shoulder up. Showtime stops to catch his breath as Mikey is down and out. The Elite leader gets back to his feet and starts pounding on the thick legs of Mikey Stormrage. He then grabs them and tries to hook the Commercial Break. But Mikey pulls him in for a Small Package! 1!.........2!..........3-But Showtime gets out at two! Mikey catches Show and raises him for some sort of slam, but Showtime hooks a facelock and spikes Mikey down with a DDT. He rolls him over and covers. 1!..........2!......-But Mikey gets out at two says Jun Akiyama. Showtime gets frustrated and faces Jun. Claiming the call was wrong. He dots his finger at the ref's chest and with each poke he yells out “You-Count-Too-Slow-Do-Your-Job-Right!”. He backs Jun into a corner intimidating him. But Jun shoves him right back and yells back at him as Showtime goes into a surprised panic and the crowd bursts into cheers for Jun. Showtime turns and finds Stormrage back to his feet and catches him. He holds him for a Belly to Belly and tries to flip him over, but Showtime ends up spiked headfirst instead as the crowd collectively groans.

Everest:I think Mikey failed to get enough leverage for that Belly to Belly.

Matt: What? How can you not know that move? That's the...ugh..... The Mongolian Facebuster. I taught him that.

Mikey slowly turns Showtime over for the cover and hooks the leg. 1!.......2!......3-But Show puts his foot on the bottom rope! Mikey looks on with a look of surprise as not even he knew they were that close to the ropes. He gets to his knees looking on with frustration in his face. Showtime stirs as Mikey thinks of what to do next. As the Grand Slam Champion gets back up, Mikey whips him to the corner. He measures and runs at him full speed and hits the Jump Man Splash. As Show leaves the corner from the impact Mikey whips him again, this time off the ropes. He tries to raise him up for the Falcon Punch, but Show manages to flip over him for a Sunset flip. 1!..........2!.........-But Mikey gets out. He gets up and so does Showtime. He shoots the half and slams Mikey down with the Backstage DDT. Showtime catches his breath for a bit as the crowd boo's loudly at him.

*Showtime Suck! Showtime Suck! Showtime Suck! Showtime Suck!*

He grabs the legs and tries to lock the Commercial Break once again. He manages to roll Mikey over but Mikey quickly manages to drag himself to the ropes before much damage can be done. Jun Akiyama instructs Show to release the hold but he won't. Jun starts the rope break count. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5-But Show finally lets go and stares daggers at Jun. “I have 'till five!!” screams out Showtime. He looks towards the announce booth and see's Matt Tastic there and the two stare each down.

Matt: The hell are you looking at, fart-face?

Klamor: That's the man you'll face at Lethal Lottery and he's trying to get in your head, Matt.

Matt: Damn creepy Canadian.

Showtime grabs the groggy Stormrage and whips him to the turnbuckle. He then hits a running Standing Legdrop with Mikey on the turnbuckle. Quickly, Showtime stops on him a bit and raises him to the top turnbuckle. He slaps Mikey in the face and insults him before going up with him too. He hooks up for The Final Act, but Mikey holds him up in the air and throws him down to the mat while staying on the top of the turnbuckle. He gets up and measures to leap onto Showtime, but as he comes down Showtime gets the boot up and drills Mikey on the jaw. He hooks up the Showstopper, but Mikey barely slips out and Clotheslines Showtime down. Mikey drops to his knees out of exhaustion as Show lays out on the canvas.

*Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!*

Mikey gets up and acknowledges the crowd before setting himself by Showtime and measures him for a major blow. Showtime staggers and gets to his knees. Mikey grabs him for the Game Over but Showtime elbows him on the side of the head to get out. As he does, he hooks Mikey for the Ratings Crash. He tries to slam Mikey but he also gets out with the elbows to the face. Show gouges Mikey in the eyes to create some separation and pulls him to the mat by the legs for another Commercial Break. But Mikey pulls Show in and punches Showtime in the face Mikey then shoves Show off to the ropes. Cougar holds on to avoid any damage and stops himself. He then turns to find Mikey up and ready leading Showtime to charge in to keep Mikey down. But Mikey blocks and gets several shots in before ricocheting Showtime off the ropes and...... Game Over!

Klamor:Mikey hit it! He hit the Game Over!

Everest: This might be the end for Showtime!

Matt: Live Mas, Mikey! Live Mas!

Mikey hooks the leg! 1!..........2!...........3!! And Jun calls for the bell!!

Anderson: Here is your winner.... Mikey Stormrage!!!

Matt: Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes! He did! He freakin' did it!

Jun raises Mikey's arm as Showtime shakes off the stun from the blow. He pulls down Mikey's and starts to argue with Jun and Mikey. He shoves Jun and as he does so, Constantine and Holmes appear and start walking down the ramp.

Everest:Here comes the cavalry.

Matt: Hell no!

Matt gets up and dashes into the ring and ring past Showtime and flip dives to the outside on to Holmes and Constantine before dashing off. As Showtime is distracted, Mikey decks him too.

Mikey: Live Mas!

And he follows after Matt. At the top of the ramp, Matt raises Mikey's arm taunting Showtime as he looks on angry.

Everest: I think M&M are treating on deep waters right now. They're getting under the skin of The Elite, Ricky Runn and GM Becky Serra. All in one broadcast.

Klamor: The clowns will get whats coming to them soon enough. You'll see. By the way, where the hell is Matt going? His match is up next!

Everest: Well he's not gonna sit there and get beaten down by the three men gunning for him. With that in mind, the main event is coming next on Aftershock!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]Coy8Hoa1DNw[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from Orange County California, weighing 238 pounds. He is the WZCW EurAsian Champion, Matt Tastic!

The crowd erupts as Tastic makes his way onto the stage, his title belt displayed proudly around his waist. He takes a moment to soak in the applause of the Latin American crowd before he makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans as he goes. He makes his way around the ring and a fan hands him a soda, which Tastic takes while grinning wildly.

Klamor: How did this idiot ever win a championship? Only a crowd of peasants in Mexico could ever cheer for this buffoon.

Everest: Matt has been in this business a long time. Through all his ups and downs he has picked up a fair amount of fans, fans who respect all the sacrifices he has made for them.

[YOUTUBE]o7x_CZILTXg[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent....

Ricky Runn sprints onto the stage furious, leaving his signature sunglasses and bedazzled jacket behind, and yells repetitively to cut the music.

Runn: No! I am the King of Swag! The Swagtastic Voice of a Generation! I am a former World Champion! I deserve better than this!

As the entire crowd, Matt Tastic included laugh, Runn rolls into the ring and Keith Morse starts to go over his instructions.

Klamor: This is no doubt the work of Mikey Stormrage, the only one who can claim to be a bigger clown than Matt Tastic. How dare he insult a former World Champion like that.

Everest: I thought it was a nice change of pace personally.

Just as the referee finishes his instructions and calls for the bell Matt Tastic takes a drink of his soda. As Ricky advances Matt holds his hand up to stop him and then offers him a drink. Ricky knocks the drink to the floor, spilling soda all over the ref and the canvas. Just as Ricky tries to tie up Matt points to the stage and the crowd cheers as Mikey Stormrage parades on stage wearing Ricky's signature swag coat. As Ricky look on furious, Stormrage starts to sing.

Stormrage: Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little coat.

Klamor: Someone stop this jackass!

Just as Stormrage reaches the ring, the jacket rips. Runn looks on shocked as Tastic spins Runn around and lifts him over his shoulder for an over the shoulder belly to belly piledriver. The Headache Driver! Tastic hooks the leg! The referee gets into position and Stormrage counts along with the crowd. Uno! Dos! Tres!

Anderson: Here is your winner, The WZCW EurAsian Champion, Matt Tastic!

Klamor: How? Why? I demand a do over!

Everest: The bell rang and Ricky has been in this business long enough to know better than to get distracted.

Matt Tastic rolls out of the ring and helps Stormrage remove the torn jacket from his oversized frame. The two celebrate their victories with some of the ringside fans until Becky Serra's music hits.

[YOUTUBE]ixlC0BU_bY4[/YOUTUBE]​

Serra: Congratulations to both of you on your big wins. However I don't appreciate Mr. Tastic stealing concessions nor do I condone Mr. Stormrage destroying official WZCW property. Mark my words when I say these misdeeds will not go unpunished.

Just as Matt Tastic begins to walk up the ramp to explain himself, the Swag Pack jump the barricade and start to beat down Stormrage. Before Matt is able to run back down the ramp to even the odds, Elite members Constantine and Steven Holmes rump from opposite sides of the ramp and cut him off. They are soon joined by Showtime Cougar who walks past an unconcerned Becky Serra and begins to beat down on Tastic. The members of The Elite drag Tastic up the ramp and toward the back, Becky Serra simply stepping aside.

Everest: Someone needs to stop this!

Klamor: You're a former World Champion, why don't you stop it?

Serra: Next week we will have Ricky Runn teaming up with "Showtime" David Cougar to take on Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic in a Mayhem Rules match.

The WZCW copyright info flashes on screen as we see Becky Serra and Ricky Runn sharing a devious smile to each other as the beat down on Stormrage continues as the show goes off air.

Credits:

The Sexy Yaz: Opening, segments, Runn/Tastic
The moderately attractive KJ: Stormrage/Showtime, Corvus/Westhoff
Haiku, who is just a friend and I am in no way attracted to since he is engaged: Mortlock/Hayes
Kermit: YJ/Cerberus segment

So a late show but a great show? I like to think it was. Big reveals, bigger superstars, and some tacos. One more round until the Lethal Lottery. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back