Aftershock 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
[YOUTUBE]8l__GDO3_zo[/YOUTUBE]​

The show opens with the same German themed pyro display as the crowd comes alive. Just as the pyro finishes, the music and the announcers mics are cut off.

[YOUTUBE]9yRme0C2pmI[/YOUTUBE]​

As the new music kicks in, the Swag Pack steps onto stage and make their way to the ring. They stand and the lights go out, only for a sparkling outline of a man to appear at the top of the arena. As the figure is lowered into the ring, the rhinestone sunglasses give away that it is Ricky Runn. He hits the stage and removes his harness, the crowd is showering him with boos. He takes a mic, without removing his sunglasses.

Runn: What's up Germany? Or should I say, Top of the morning mate? Haha. That's why I'm the swagtastic voice of a generation. I know how to connect with the people.

The crowd continues to boo Runn, who is oblivious to the boos.

As the new number one contender to the WZCW Heavyweight Championship, I decided to take over tonight. That's why from this point on, tonight we are going to call this show Swaggershock.

The Swag Pack pull on a giant rope that unveils the Aftershock logo with Runn's face pasted over the top. The crowd continues to boo.

Now we need to get down to business. I have no intention of waiting to face Barbosa. So I am going to throw down the gauntlet tonight. If you are a man, you will come out here and face me right now Barbs.

Serra: Everyone knows that Barbosa isn't even here tonight.

Any day now Barbie-osa. We are all waiting.

Ricky looks at a fake watch on his wrist and taps it, as he mocks his future foe.

Well I guess the coward isn't gonna show up. Looks like Ricky Runn gets the night off. Come on Joe, Darren, Jameson, lets go get some blonde hair, blue eyed bitches. Maybe I can go look up Ann Frank, I bet she is a Ricky Runn fan.

[YOUTUBE]66aTWHOCpck[/YOUTUBE]​

Myles: Not so fast Ricky. I've just got word from Mr. Banks, who unfortunately isn't here tonight, that he wants you in action tonight. After all, what would Swaggershock be without Ricky Runn main eventing? So tonight you will be going one on one with Ace Stevens!

The crowd begins to cheer at the announcement as Ricky begins to throw a fit.

No! No! You can't do this! You can't do this goddamnit!

Serra: Big main event just announced, newly crowned number one contender Ricky Runn will take on former Mayhem Champion Ace Stevens. Don't go away though, Corvus takes on Fallout after the break.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

As soon as Selena Anderson finishes her sentence, the lights in the arena dim with the crowd using their camera's to illuminate the arena.

[YOUTUBE]433S3tuuB94[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights in the arena strobe violently as the music picks up with Corvus jumping over the barricade, surprising those at ringside at how quick he was able to get down to the ring whilst the majority cheer for him. He slides into the ring and perches himself onto the top turnbuckle, occasionally staring out into the crowd to survey the arena.

Anderson: Introducing first, already in the ring, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 260 pounds; CORVUS!

Serra: Before Corvus' opponent makes his entrance, we regret to inform you that this match was in fact shortened from a triple threat to a singles encounter.

Klamor: This was due to Garth Black suffering an undisclosed injury at a recent house show.

Serra: We haven't got the full details of what transpired but we all here wish Black a speedy recovery.

Klamor: It is unfortunate but look at the bright side - Corvus may stand a chance at achieving victory tonight after taking some "vacation" time to catch up with the latest Batman comics over the Redemption weekend... ugh, the people we've got here...

[YOUTUBE]9lmAszwR9So[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd switches gears and begins booing Fallout who makes his way out on stage with a cloud of orange smoke following his every movement. He keeps his focus on the ring where he sees Corvus, still perched on the turnbuckle.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Pripyat, Ukraine, weighing in at 255 pounds; FALLOUT!

Klamor: Now here is someone who knows how to take care of business! Someone I can bet my money on.

Serra: Not sure if I can classify him as a human but if your praising him as a role model then you need to get your moral compass fixed, pronto.

Klamor: I never said anything about morals or role models. I said he could get things done. You'll see what I mean when our young and beautiful referee Katie Shepard raises his hand in victory.

Serra: Firstly, ew, she's probably a third your age. And second, this is exactly the kind of opponent Corvus strives for and I'm sure he won't be taking Fallout lightly.

Both Fallout and Corvus are in the ring (with Corvus coming down from the turnbuckles), staring at each other without removing their focus. Shepard sees that this contest is ready and signals for the bell.

* DING * DING * DING *

Fallout begins to pace very, very slowly as Corvus remains in the middle of the ring with his guard up. They lock-up and after a few seconds of stalemate, they shove each other away. They attempt once more with Fallout managing a European uppercut, stunning Corvus for a second. Fallout uses this opportunity to gain some steam and smacks Corvus with a flying forearm smash. Corvus staggers back towards the ropes and tries shaking it off. However, Fallout is up and delivers a big superkick to Corvus, causing him to go over-the-top rope and crashing into the thinly-padded ground. The crowd boos heavily as Fallout takes a moment to enjoy his handiwork before exiting the ring.

Klamor: What did I tell ya, Becky? It's in the bag for Fallout!

As Corvus begins slowly recovering, Fallout comes up from behind and grabs him, looking to apply a rear naked choke. Corvus begins to struggle and attempt a counter attack, not looking to be put into a submission hold he knows like the back of his hand. Corvus drops down and flips Fallout over, much to the delight of the fans as they begin rooting for him to fight back. Fallout clutches his back but is up on his feet rather quickly, charging at Corvus but the vigilante is ready and manages to clock Fallout with a clothesline. The crowd cheers louder as Corvus looks out to the crowd.

Serra: You were saying?

Katie Shepard has reached to a count of six as Corvus decides to pick up Fallout and throw him into the ring. Corvus leaps into the air and hits a knee drop on Fallout, keeping him grounded. He covers Fallout with the elbow...

... 1

... kick-out by Fallout.

Instead of taking a breather, Corvus grabs the head of Fallout and helps him to his feet, delivering a snap suplex. Corvus sits up and turns around to Fallout who appears to be getting up. Corvus assists him to his feet but hits a gutwrench suplex before Fallout can stand vertically. Fallout flops across the ring and tries pushing himself up off the canvas. Corvus picks up Fallout for a third time and picks him up for a vertical suplex. However, Fallout manages to counter the move and land behind Corvus on his feet, clutching his stomach and delivering a German suplex (Corvus landing almost on his head). Both men are down for the moment as Shepard looks them over.

Klamor: Excellent counter by Fallout! Corvus should have worn him down with multiple pinfalls when he had the chance.

Fallout manages to crawl over and attempt a pin on Corvus...

... 1

... kick-out by Corvus.

Serra: One suplex isn't going to put the vigilante down. If Fallout doesn't act soon, Corvus will get the engine running again and I'm not sure if he'd be able to stop him.

Fallout has gotten up and stalks Corvus who is almost at his feet. He comes up from behind, setting up for the Mushroom Cloud but a well-timed elbow to Fallout's stomach annihilates those plans. Corvus turns around and picks up Fallout for a rib breaker! Fallout rolls to the corner and takes refuge but Corvus looks to take advantage! He charges at Fallout with a running dropkick but Fallout moves out of the way, causing Corvus to hit the corner with a direct impact. Fallout slithers onto the turnbuckle and grabs Corvus, hitting the Reactor 4! Almost instantly, Fallout locks in Cold Fusion and gets it cinched in tight. Corvus is looking for an escape or a potential reversal but it seems that his options are all out. He desparately reaches out for the ropes but he is too far from any to grab with his arm or hang his foot on. After a few more seconds of enduring the submission, Corvus reluctantly submits.

Shepard calls for the bell.

* DING * DING * DING *

Anderson: Here is your winner; FALLOUT!

Klamor: And another successful prediction by Big Johnny!

Serra: You're keeping score?... It wasn't an easy victory as Corvus put up a fight and was very relentless in his attack. However, it was Fallout's night who gains another victory on his record sheet.

Klamor: I've got a feeling that Fallout is going to make it big and his future is coming very, very quickly.

Fallout relishes the victory before exiting the ring and making his way back up the ramp. Katie Shepard checks on Corvus who appears okay, getting to his feet on his own accord and staring back at Fallout, unimpressed with the loss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is completely pitch black as the strike of a match can be heard with one flicker of flame thrown towards the ground. As it lands, a small fire alights but provides very minimal luminescence for the surroundings. However, as this fire burns, one figure can be seen watching with their head hung low just enough for their important facial features to stay in shadow.

"All my efforts over the past few months pointed in one direction:
To rid the world of all its evil and imperfection.
Yet, my message and faith, I cannot deliver
As long as one individual continues to stand, continues to slither.

But no matter how hard I tried to destroy the infection,
The core would find a new way to create protection.
Everything that I sacrificed was ultimately for naught
As I was taken down by the family juggernaut.

For as long as this happy family continues to exist,
It will be difficult for me to persist.
So heed my warning, Porfessor Steven Kurtesy.
Prepare to lose everything you love, like I have, until it is just down to you and me."

A large stomping sound echoes through the darkness and extinguishes the fire, bringing everything back to darkness.

Leon Kensworth is backstage as we return from the break.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, Ace Stevens.

The camera pans out to reveal Ace and the crowd cheers for his appearance.

Stevens: Thank you, Leon, thank you very much.

Kensworth: Ace, you're facing the new number one contender to the world championship tonight. How do you feel going into this match?

Stevens: How do I feel? I feel like Ace Stevens, I feel like the best, I feel like me, kid. I feel like I can beat the overblown monkey that is Ricky Runn, and I feel like maybe, just maybe, when I'm through with him, well, hell, maybe I should be the number one contender.

Stevens flashes a sarcastic smile for the camera before walking away leaving Leon Kensworth holding the mic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*DING DING DING*

The lights in the arena dim as Coberer walks onto the ramp towards the ring to a muted reaction from the crowd.

Anderson: The following contest is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Parts Unknown, weighing 150 pounds, Doctor Coberer!

Serra: Coberer hasn’t had the best luck of late Johnny and he’s surely hoping to turn things around tonight.

Klamor: That’s right Becky, he needs a victory here over that sycophant Bobby Adams.

Coberer reaches the ring and removes his entrance attire, psyching himself up for the match.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Manchester, New Hampsire, weighing 241 pounds, Bobby Adams!

There is a louder pop as Adams makes his way onto the stage stopping for photo opportunities on the way, as he reaches the bottom of the ramp he hands his hat to a kid by the barricades who wears it proudly. Adams slides into the ring and throws his shirt into the crowd before turning a full 360 with a wide smile on his face before wiping his face and focusing on his opponent.

Serra: Adams is really starting to get some love from the crowd here.

Klamor: Well, when you pander that hard they either start to like you or you get to like bamboo.

The two men lock up but Adams quickly gets the advantage, scooping up the much lighter man and slamming him to the mat. Adams turns to the crowd with his arms outstretched as Coberer recovers and removes his glove.

Serra: Good start here by Bobby but Coberer is getting those poisoned fingernails ready.

Klamor: Go get him Doc!

Adams turns to see Coberer on his feet and charging with his arms outstretched. Adams sidesteps and grabs the arms of Coberer and the two begin testing their strength. Coberer is quickly overpowered and Adams delivers a kick to the midriff before hitting Adamantium.

Serra: Adamantium! Good Night Doctor Coberer!

Klamor: C’mon Doc, kick out!

Adams quickly goes for the pin

1…

2…

3!!

*DING DING DING*

Anderson: The winner of this match, Bobby Adams!

Klamor: Doc, what are you doing?

Adams celebrates his victory as Coberer slinks out of the ring and up the ramp.

Serra: Looks like Coberer is going back to re-evaluate his role in the company Johnny.

The camera returns to WZCW and we see none other than Ricky Runn standing in front of a camera, sunglasses on as he looks to the ceiling. He is surrounded by a variety of his entourage members.

Nameless Flunky: Swag-master, what are you thinking about?

Runn sighs heavily as he shifts his gaze from the ceiling to the floor. His entourage look amongst each other and mutter.

Ricky Runn: Did you hear what he called me? A monkey. A monkey!

The mutterings of his entourage turn into angry insults toward Ace Stevens, dismissing his lack of swag.

Ricky Runn: But do you know why he is wrong?

The entourage offers up several useful answers.

Entourage: Because he's an idiot! Because people from Brooklyn smell! Because he can't see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon toast crunch?

Ricky Runn shakes his head violently.

Ricky Runn: No! It's because...could a monkey...have this much....SWAG?

Ricky Runn strikes a very manly and impressive pose and his entourage applaud as the scene fades out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[YOUTUBE]qv96yJYhk3M[/YOUTUBE]

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 478 pounds, the team of Atsushi Kiriyama and Aleksandr Cuba, the Demon Foreigners!

Unfamiliar music plays over the arena as the lights dim in the arena as red and yellow lights flicker all around the stage. Aleksandr Cuba makes his way to the top of the ramp and drops to his knees, an evil grin spreading across his face. Atsushi Kiriyama slinks out of the backstage area on his hands and knees. Blood red lighting replaces the previous lighting canvassing Kiriyama's features making him look slightly maniacal. Kiriyama follows Cuba to the ring on his hands and knees, as he reaches the ringside area he jumps to his feet and rolls in the ring taking a crouching position in the corner alert to the slightest movement and sound on the tips of his toes.

Klamor: A brand new team here in WZCW and I gotta tell you, I like these two. They bring something very new to the table and I want to see more of it.

Serra: I'm not sure I do...they're, well, they're downright creepy.

[YOUTUBE]5t_e-j05Pb0[/YOUTUBE]

Harrys: And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 541 pounds, the team of Grizzly Bob and Haven!

Grizzly Bob makes his way out as usual. A few steps behind him comes the new superstar Haven, just as enthusiastically slapping hands as his partner with the fans on their way down to the ring.

Serra: Grizzly Bob is a familiar face, but Haven is also an unknown talent. I have to say, I like him a lot more than his opponents tonight.

Klamor: Oh, you would go with the typical superhero! Live a little, Becky!

Referee Elizabeth Prince waits for everyone to decide on who will start the match. Grizzly Bob waits in the ring opposite Aleksandr Cuba. Prince signals for the bell and we are underway. The two circle each other for a moment before Cuba darts in with a vicious kick to Grizzly Bob's gut. Bob doubles over and Cuba tries to wrench his neck, but Bob holds onto him and forces him into the ropes. Bob hurls him off the ropes and Cuba rebounds, leaps, and takes Bob down with a flying clothesline. Cuba hits the ropes again, rebounds, Bob rolls under him, Cuba hits the ropes and rebounds again, Bob gets to his feet and WIPES HIM OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE! Bob roars to the delight of the crowd before pulling Cuba up in a giant swing! He hurls Cuba across the ring and Cuba desperately staggers to a corner where he tags in Kiriyama. Kiriyama slides through the ropes and Bob stares him down, before some beckoning from Haven convinces him to tag in his partner. The two step to the center of the ring together where Haven offers a wristlock. Kiriyama stares at it for a moment, then at Haven's eager face, before kicking him square in the gut and reeling off a hangman's neckbreaker.

Serra: Poor sportsmanship there by Kiriyama, really.

Klamor: Who offers a wristlock anymore? Nerds, that's who!

Kiriyama pulls Haven up and steps behind him before nailing an inverted powerslam. He goes for a cover and gets one, two, but only two as Haven kicks out. Kiriyama looks frustrated as he pulls Haven up yet again, then hits the ropes, rebounds, and takes him down with a discus lariat. Kiriyama drops to the mat with Haven and keeps him up in a seated position, wrapping his legs around him for a body scissors hold. Kiriyama wrenches it hard as Haven gasps in pain, but Kiriyama transitions it to a pin and gets one, two, but only two! Kiriyama gets to his feet and Haven gets up more slowly, Kiriyama charges, throws a clothesline, but Haven ducks under it, leaps - and tags in Grizzly Bob! Kiriyama looks over his shoulder and hisses in frustration, but keeps going to his own corner to tag in Cuba. Cuba charges in and Grizzly Bob stops him dead in his tracks with a headbutt to the chest that backs Cuba up as he tries to catch his breath. Bob wastes no time before closing in again and hitting a hip toss, sending Cuba off his feet and to the corner. Bob closes, leaps, and NAILS a Stinger Splash that leaves Cuba dazed. Bob backs up a step, waits for Cuba to step out of the corner dazed, picks him up and LOCKS IN THE BEAR HUG! Bob's wild swinging pulls him to the middle of the ring and Kiriyama leaps into the ring, intent on stopping the hold, but Haven is in and STOPS HIM WITH A TORNADO DDT! Cuba has nowhere to go and he TAPS! HE TAPS!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners, the team of Grizzly Bob and Haven!

Bob releases the hold and Cuba rolls out of the ring to join Kiriyama, the two of them looking on at their opponents with hatred. Bob lifts Haven to his feet and the two celebrate together with their hands raised in the air.

Serra: A definitive win for the impromptu team of Grizzly Bob and Haven here tonight, but I'll give you this - a pretty game effort from the Demon Foreigners.

Klamor: And they'd have won too, if it wasn't for that little nerd, Haven, blatantly cheating! I demand a recount! You'll see more of these two, I'm sure of it!

Serra: Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be right back with our main event and you don't want to miss it! Ace Stevens takes on Ricky Runn!

Klamor: The swag-train is making a stop in Germany! All aboard for swag!

Next week....

AFTERSHOCK

IS

ONE LAST STAND

Check your local listings

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]UGOKybEdFUU[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 228lbs, "The American Conquistador" Ace Stttttteeeeevans!

Ace waits for the opening bars and comes through the curtain as the beat kicks in. As he walks toward the ring, Ace struts, adjusts his hair, jacket, slaps five with some fans and just generally tries to look as cool as possible. The largely German crowd isn't all cheers however, as some pockets of boos spring up for the outspoken patriot.

Klamor: Is there a more perfect American icon than Ace Stevens Becky?

Serra: Only a man who ate two hotdogs while juggling American flags and playing baseball could be a more shining example Johnny.

[YOUTUBE]9yRme0C2pmI[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, being accompanied by The Swag Pack, weighing in at 225lbs, he is the number one contender for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship and "The Swagtastic voice of a generation", Rrrrrricky Rrrrrrrrunn!

Ricky, clad in brand new Boston Red Sox gear, hops onto the stage and turns his swag on. One of the members of the swag pack hands him a mirror, to which Ricky looks at and says 'What's up?' As he makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos, he continually asks 'Why you hatin' on me?'

Serra: Why do you think people are hating on him Johnny?

Klamor: He is an annoying, loud, arrogant, and suddenly a Red Sox fan. I hate him too.

The bell rings and Stevens is still fixing his hair and Ricky immediately starts off strong, launching a series of punches and kicks that catch Stevens off guard. As soon as the ref separates the two and Stevens is ready for action, Ricky backs off. Stevens chases Ricky around the ring, until Ricky slides out of the ring. Stevens chases him, but Ricky slides back into the ring and begins to stomp away at Stevens as he slides in. Ricky tries to roll Ace over and cover him, but Ricky immediately puts his feet on the ropes for extra leverage, and the ref refuses to count the pin.

Serra: Not the brightest crayon in the box is he?

Ricky begins to argue with the ref about not counting the pin. With his back unwisely turned to his opponent, Ricky sets himself up for a headbutt to the back of the head. Stevens follows it up with a scoop slam. He measures Ricky up for an elbow drop, then comes down hard to the center of the chest. He follows it up with a second, then a third, and fourth. Finally he slicks back his hair and drops a final heavy elbow to the heart and covers Runn...
One!
Two!
Kick out by Runn. Stevens slicks the hair from his eyes before he kneels next to Runn and begins to unleash hard right hands to the face of Runn. The ref begins to start his five count, with Ace finally relenting at the count of three. He lifts a groggy Runn to his feet and sets him up for and connects with a butterfly suplex. He floats over and the ref slides into position...
One!
Two!
And Runn just gets the shoulder up!

Serra: Stevens is in full control of the match here tonight.

Klamor: Hopefully he is able to put Runn away soon, the less I have to see of him the better.

Stevens slams his hand to the mat in frustration. Just as he tries to lift Runn to his feet, Darren Bull and Joe Mason jump onto the ring apron, Hollywood Jameson being unable to climb up. With the ref distracted, Runn lows blows Stevens and rick rolls him up.

Serra: Not again!

One!
Two!
Thr---No! Stevens managed to kick out!

Ricky looks at the ref stunned, thinking he had just stolen a victory. Stevens get to his feet and tries to lift the occupied Runn onto his shoulders for an airplane spin, but Runn slips out the back and and connects with the Hell Yeah! He looks the leg of Stevens...
One!
Two!
Thr---Yet again Stevens is able to kick out!

Ricky is throwing a fit at this point, jumping up and down pleading with the ref. Stevens makes his way to his feet, and connects with a huge elbow to the chin of Runn, The Punchline! He hooks the leg...
One!
Two!
Three!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Ace Stevens!

Serra: Incredible! Ace Stevens has defeated the number one contender!

Klamor: I don't believe it! The Swag Express was stopped tonight...but just tonight! Don't rest easy, Barbosa!

Serra: So we end our stay in Germany with Brooklyn's own picking up a huge win. For Johnny Klamor, I'm Becky Serra, thanks for watching, see you next time.

As Stevens celebrates in the ring, holding his head, the Swag Pack pulls Ricky from the ring and carry him backstage as the copyright information begins to show up on screen.

Credits:

Yaz - Ricky Runn vs. Ace Stevens
Harthan - Demon Foreigners vs. Grizzly Bob & Haven
Shotaro - Bobby Adams vs. Dr. Coberer
Falkon - Fallout vs. Corvus

Have fun you crazy kids. Boards will come up tomorrow, probably. Or never. Almost certainly it will come somewhere in that time frame.

Just kidding. Tomorrow, totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back