• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF 6: Scott Hammond vs. Jack Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Hammond & Skinner haven't had the best of luck recently with Scott unable to capture the Tag Team championships and Jack's performance at the Lottery but they have the chance to start fresh and face each other to get a head start. Only one will prevail and gain momentum but which man will it be?

Deadline is Tuesday, March 20th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

Skinner: The media says this is a match where I can re-gain my momentum. Excuse me for not remembering, but when did I have momentum? I nkow I got off on the wrong foot, but I changed my ways. I thought that time in the gym, and time watching match after match after match would help. It's done nothing for me. There was a second there, in the Lottery, where I almost felt myself getting somewhere. But, that's just it. It was a second. Then Ty, and more specifically, his minions, tossed me like a ragdoll. What does a man do in this situation? I can't back down, tuck tail, and run. That's not me. Not anymore. I can't march upstairs to the powers-that-be, and demand a match with Ty. I don't have that kind of stroke. Besides, he is the stroke. He makes half the decisions. Guess I'll have to go out there, face Hammond, and hope for the best.

Jack picks up a remote off the floor, and powers off the camera he had set up. He takes the camera off it's tripod, and removes the small cassette tape, then places it in an envelope addressed to Leon Kensworth. He pauses before sealing the envelope, and scrawls a short note.

Leon -

Sorry I couldn't meet up this week. Can't work up the motivation to even hit the gym. See you at the venue...

- Jack

He slips the note in the envelope, and seals it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back