AF 2: Jack Skinner vs. Johnny Scumm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Klamor: Jack, face it. You're simply not good enough. If you were, you'd have landed a spot on the All Or Nothing card.

Jack is sitting in the venue's cafeteria, staring blankly at the All Or Nothing card Johnny just handed him. He doesn't say a word, and his face remains emotionless.

Don't beat yourself up, kid. You tried to be an a-hole, and failed. You tried to be a nice guy, and failed. You tried to act pissed off, and look where that got you. On the losing end of your match last week, and now, you're left off the pay-per-view.

Jack Skinner: Shut up...Shut...Up. Just shut up, Johnny. I don't want to hear it.

Jack's face gets noticeably redder, and he crumbles the card with one hand. He angrily tosses it aside, and takes a bite of his sandwich.

Excuse me? Do you know who I am? You may not be going to the show, but I am, mister. I've done nothing, but try to help you. Jack, you're a lost soul, and this company has nothing for you. Why not pack up your keyboard, and...

Jack, having heard enough, slams his food down, and turns his head towards Johnny, glaring at him.

And, what? Give up wrestling? I can't do that. Don't you get it?

Why not? What do you owe this company?

I love this business, Johnny. I loved it as a writer, and I love it now, as a wrestler. Instead of packing up, and hitting the road, as you'd love me to do, I'm going to hit the gym hard, and Scumm harder.

So you heard about your match on After Shock?

I'm no idiot, Johnny. I knew the cards, before you brought them to me. I just held out some hope that things might change, with time given to re-consider the matches.

Well, apparently, the powers-that-be have taken notice of the growing tension between Scumm and yourself.

So they stick us in a B-level match, instead of showcasing us. Scumm may be an ass, but he's still a competitive guy. I know what I'm in for. This is going to be a brawl.

Sure you want to do that? You're not exactly built for brawling, Jack.

I don't care what I'm "built" for. I care about making an impact, and making myself better. I've worked for weeks to make myself a better wrestler, a better competitor. Now, I get to work on making an impact, both on WZCW, and Scumm's face.

Johnny takes a seat next to Jack, and pulls out a Steno pad. Jack cuts him off, while he searches for a pen.

It's this simple...Scumm and I are going to go toe-to-toe, and what I do to him will make them take notice, and make them want me on the card. I'm going to make sure this doesn't happen again. You can leave that on the record, print it in the magazine, or hell, post in on Twitter. Read my lips...I'm going to hurt Scumm.

Jack grabs his tray and leaves Johnny speechless at the table...

In Johnny Scumm's bedroom, photos of the men that he has fallen to in recent weeks. He is standing in front of them, looking at them one by one.

Alex Steele...

S.H.I.T...

Alex Bowen...

Armando Paradyse...

Sean Cruz...

Titus...

Ricky Runn...

And Saboteur.

Scumm sits on the side of his bed and looks up at the photos of the men he hasn't been able to beat. He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and walks up to them yet again.

I said last week, we're going to see the new Johnny Scumm. The REAL Johnny Scumm. On After Shock, you saw him. I didn't win, but I brought the fight and I'm going to keep on bringing it. But from now on, I'm going to bring it 10 times more than I ever have done. I'm going to break my next opponent... Jack Skinner. I might not be on the All or Nothing card, but I am on the After Shock card. This is my time to prove that After Shock is Johnny Scumm's show. Nobody else deserves to be on it. You could have a whole hour of me and it would be the best thing you could get to watch.

Scumm looks at the picture of Saboteur.

Saboteur, teaming up with Saxton & Kurtesy to face the Apostles of Chaos.

He holds the lighter to the picture and watches as it burns in front of his face.

I hope that the Apostles of Chaos take you three and beat you into the canvas. The first man to beat me, Saboteur. I get redemption on you, don't you worry.

He moves over to the next photo of Ricky Runn and begins to burn it yet again.

Ricky...Little Ricky. You and Reynolds still going after those Tag Titles? Pathetic. I mean, you've not been able to pull anything out of the bag yet and now, at All or Nothing, you're going to be facing Forgotten Powers in an All-English rules match? I'd be surprised to see you come out of there alive.

Once again, Scumm moves over to the next picture, of Titus this time. Slowly, the flames begin to engulf the photo.

Then we have Titus, the man who only scored a lucky win over me by a reversed decision. Now he thinks he can win the WZCW Heavyweight Title? Idiot. He's only in that match because he had a match planned against Barbosa. Barbosa, who was lucky enough to win the Title has his odds stacked in that four-man match, but to be honest, Titus isn't really a worry. Just a flick on the nose would put him out. And... who's this picture of?

He moves over and sees Sean Cruz's face. Yet again, holding the lighter up to the picture, the flame catches the edge of the photo, burning it.

Sean Cruz, the drug addict. The man who couldn't even hold the Mayhem Title for a week because of his own little problems. Now he gets another shot? Pathetic. Armando Paradyse as well. He has a Mayhem Title shot and I don't?! Paradyse can't speak English, let alone Wrestle!

Scumm moves along and burns the picture of Paradyse, not even paying attention to it burning. He moves straight over to the photo of Alex Bowen.

Before I talk to you Bowen, there's just something I want to do.

Scumm spits on the photo of Bowen, it dripping down the picture.

That's better. Now, I feel sorry for you slightly Alex. You have to defend your Title in the easiest match you've ever been in. You don't even have a challenge. Then again, if I was in that one, then you would. We'd also have a new Mayhem Champion.

Scumm puts his hand into his other pocket and pulls out a second lighter. He puts one beneath the picture of S.H.I.T and the other beneath the picture of Alex Steele. Slowly, they begin to burn under the flames of Scumm's lighters.

Alex Steele and Shit. You know, I've given up on even pronouncing the initials, he can just take it as I say. These two have, by happenstance, managed to find their way onto MY show. Their match is pretty much of no interest. People only tuned into After Shock last week to see me, Johnny Scumm...

All of these men will eventually fall to me. I will beat each and every one of them as I move closer to becoming the WZCW Champion in the future. But enough about these idiot. Enough about these soon to be has beens.

Scumm moves out of his bedroom, into his living room. There's a very large picture of Jack Skinner on the wall. He walks over to it and stares into the eyes of Skinner's image.

We move on to After Shock, this coming Sunday. Christmas weekend it just so happens to be as well. I've got a brilliant present heading my way. What is it? That's what I hear you asking. My present...is beating the life out of Jack Skinner. Skinner, 5 foot 9, 150 pounds up against me. 6 foot 1, 223 pounds. I call that an automatic advantage right? I can pick you up in my hand and squash you like a bug Skinner. I'm looking at a guy who isn't even a true wrestler. He can't string together a chain to try and put me down and he couldn't even hop to move because he'd be too scared of falling over. Skinner, I'm going to break you at After Shock and you will be drinking your Christmas Dinner through a straw.

Scumm puts the lighter to the bottom of the photo and gradually, it begins to burn, the flames getting higher and higher up the image.

Skinner, you won't be walking out of the arena for Christmas, I'll be dragging you out. You should be prepared, because I am. I'm prepared to take you out for good. Then the rest can have a turn. However for now, all I can say to Skinner is;

Bring. It On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back