AF 10: Phoenix vs. Armando Paradyse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Both men failed to earn themselves a spot on the Kingdom Come card as they lost their respective matches involving the Mayhem title but they will have the chance to take each other on in what could have been the Mayhem Title match at the event, although it will be contested under standard rules. Can Phoenix showcase his skills and prove that his recent string of losses were bad luck or will Paradyse be able to capitalise against the veteran?

Deadline is Sunday, May 20th at 11:59 PM EST. No extensions are allowed.

The scene opens with Phoenix standing in front of a blank wall, staring directly in the camera. There doesn’t seem to be anything else in the room.

Last week, I blew my last chance at going to Kingdom Come. There is no other way to put it. This week, I face Armando Paradyse on the Aftershock event prior to the biggest show of the year. A show I won’t get a chance to wrestle on. Armando, I am pissed off that I won’t be on that show. And I plan on taking out that anger the best way I know how: on another person in that ring. I’m sorry that my failures led to this Armando. Please, don’t take it personally.

The scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back