MD53: Chris Beckford vs. Armando Paradyse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
After a close defence last week, Chris Beckford will be in non-title action against a newcomer in the form of Armanda Paradyse. How will the EurAsian Champion fare given that Blade is all but certain to be his challenger at Kingdom Come?

Deadline is Tuesday 1st March 23:59 EST

The camera cuts in with Armando Paradyse sitting in a booth at Mellisse, his favourite restaurant in the Los Angles area. Across from him is his date for the evening, Sarah. The two are lauging having a great time, when they are interupte by their waitress....

Waitress-Good evening. I'm Ashley and I will be you're waitress this evening. Can I start with any drinks?

Armando-Bring a bottle of you're best champagne for me and my harmosa senorita.

Winks at Sarah.

Waitress-Ok...anything else I can get for you?

Sarah-No thanks, were fine!

Sarah rolls her eyes as the waitress walks off.

Armando-Whats wrong senorita?

Sarah-I don't like the way that waitress was looking at you Armando!

Armando-Sarah, she is just getting us champagne. You know you're the only senorita for me.

Sarah-Aww really?

Armando-Si senorita. But, if you can excuse me, I have to go to the senors room.

Walks off towards the bathroom. As he gets close, he glances back to see if Sarah is watching. As he notices she is not he walks in a different direction and sits in another booth. In the booth is a young woman named Angela.

Angela-There you are Armando. I was worried. I thought some other woman stole you away from me.

Armando-Angela, don't be silly, you know you are the only senorita for me.

Angela-Armando you are too sweet.

She kisses him.

So, Armando, you never told me what you do for a living?

Armando-I am a Proffesiona wreslter.

Angela-Oh wow, I've never dated a wrestler before. Are you a champion?

Armando-Well, I just recently just got a contract for WZCW a few weeks ago. I just competed in my first match last week when I was cheated out of a win by James Queen and Dr. Frankenstein.

The waitress, Ashley, comes over to Armandos new table.

Ashley-Hi, I'm Ashley and I will be you're waitress for this evening. Are ya'll ready to order?

Paradyse-Si, I will have lemon chicken, with grilled aperagus topped with butter and the senorita will have a salad with itallian dressing on the side.

Ashley-I will put the order in and will have that out as soon as I can.

She walks off.

Angela-Oh, Armando you know me too well. Well, if it makes you feel better I promise to never cheat you out of anything.

Armando-Thanks senorita, that means alot to me. I'm going to go see if I can get a change in the music...this Enya Stop crap is driving me crazy.

He walks off and heads to the main office but looks over is shoulder to see if Angela is watching him. She's not so once again he makes his way to the other side of the restaurant and sits down at another booth. Across from him is another woman, Brittny.

Brittny-Armando! Baby, I missed you. I haven't seen you in a few days. Where have you been?

Armando-I've been busy training.

Brittny- Oh really? I heard you are facing Chris Beckford this week on Meltdown.

Armando-Who told you that Brittny?

Brittny-I kind of read through you're text messages on you're phone...there was one from Chuck Myles. And he said you are facing Chris in a non-title match this week.

Armando-Chris Beckford?! That's the greatest news I've heard in a while. Not only do I idolize him but now I get to wrestle him! It is a great honor and a privilege to beat him!

Brittny-How do you know you will beat him, hun?

Armando-Brittny. Darling. I am Armando Paradyse! I am a man who is one hundred percent man! I'm coming off a horrible loss from this past Meltdown and I am pissed! Chris Beckford will realize that there is no paradise when you piss off Armando Paradyse. Or in his case, wrestle a pissed off Armando Paradyse.

The waitress comes over to Armando and Brittny's table. She looks down at Armando and shakes her head in disapointment.

Ashley-Armando, welcome back. Lemmon chicken with grilled asparagus topped with butter and a salad with itallian dressing on the side? And a bottle of our best champagne

Armando-Uh..si.

Brittny-You're a regular here huh. The waitress knows what you order you and you're usual dates.

Armando-Well, I use to take my mother here everyweekend before she passed away a few months ago. I try to come back every week but its not the same. I'm going to go make a quick phone call. I'll be right back senorita.

Armando hurrys back and sits down with Sarah.

Armando-Sorry, Sarah there was a huge line at the bathroom.

Sarah-It's fine. You are worth the wait. So, I hear you have a huge wrestling gig coming up?

Armando-Yes, it's called Kingdom Come, and it is the biggest event to happen every year.

Sarah-Well, who are you facing?

Armando-No one at the moment. I'm hoping to score some points with my boss, Chuck Myles, after my match with Chris Beckford this week on Meltdown.

Armando's phone starts to ring.

I'm sorry I have to take this. If you want we can re-schedule our date for later on tonight. How about at my beach house? I'll set up a blanket under the stars...say nine?

Sarah-Sounds wonderful. See you then.

She walks off. Armando walks back and sits with Angela.

Angela-Were the managers giving you a hard time or what?

Armando-Si, senorita. But I have some bad news. I have to take my cat, Mr. Jiggalo, to the emergency vet. He has a bad case of.....something??

Angela-Oh no, do you need any help?

Armando-No gracias, He don't like strangers. But how about you come over to my beach house at eleven? I should be home and Mr. Jiggalo should be done by then with his nine o'clock appointment.

Angela-Sounds great. I can't wait.

She kisses him before she walks off. Armando rushes back and sits down with Brittny again.

Brittny-Did you find the waitress?

Armando-Si and she said that they are closing soon and gave me some champagne. Would you care to join me later on tonight? Maybe around one? I have some wrestling issues I need to sort out? My beach houe in the hot tub?

Brittny-One in the morning? Well...ok...only because you are one hell of a man.

Armando kisses her hand as she walks off. The Manager, Mr. Tucker, walks over.

Tucker-I've never seen that before. Three women. One night.

Armando-Si. It was a bad night.

Tucker-Bad!? Why?! I would give anything to do what you can do. Instead I have to go home and watch the Secret Life Of The American Teenager with my "wonderful" wife.

Armando-Because, senor, I usually have five girls here. And I kind of slipped because that harmosa waitress almost busted me.

Armando takes the bills from the three tables and gives the waitress a hundred dollar bill.

Keep the change senorita.

The camera fades.

Reactions: Lee
*The scene opens after the final events of Ascension 27. The crowd have just witnessed Serafina's shocking betrayal live and have been thanked for attending the show. As people begin to leave the arena ''Enya Stomp'' hits to a pop from the surprised crowd and the EurAsian Champion Chris Beckford appears at the top of the ramp with the championship around his waist. People immediately return to their seats as Beckford spreads his arms before he bolts to the ring. In the ring he climbs the turnbuckle, points to the belt around his waist before back flipping off. He does this on the opposite turnbuckle and then stands in the centre of the ring. He takes off the EurAsian Championship before spreading it at his feet facing the titantron. Beckford is wearing a blue ''Beckford'' T-Shirt and Blue Jeans and is looking very casual. A crew member passes him a mike and he begins to address the crowd*

Beckford: Hold up; Hold up, this show is not over yet.

*The crowd let out a cheer*

Beckford: Now Ascension has just gone off the air and we have just witnessed one hell of a match between Showtime and Michael Winters and a shocking turn of events right at the end there. So I figure you guys have had a pretty good evening...am I right?

*The crowd cheer again*

Beckford: Then I thought, how can I add to that. Well I wasn't scheduled to be here at Ascension at all tonight but after the events of Meltdown I figured I may as well show up and address what happened on Meltdown directly in front of you, the people. Now in case you have been living under a rock I'll explain what happened. Your EurAsian Champion Chris Beckford put his title on the line against the super talented Brad Bomb in a fantastic match up in front of a pumped up crowd. I was fortunate to win that match and as I was celebrating my hard fought victory with my fans Blade decided to show up and ,in a super cowardly move, send me a ''message'' by attacking Brad with a steel chair. I was shocked and taken back, I didn't expect Blade to show up at all and especially didn't expect him to attack Brad. Now I've spoken with Brad and he should be ok to compete at next weeks Ascension which is very good news but I'm sure he won't forget what you did to him Blade and neither will I.

So why did he do it? I had my back turned and if we know anything about Blade it's that he makes the most of the oppertunitys he's presented with so why didn't he attack me? What message did he send...That he can attack people with a steel chair when they've already been beaten? It doesn't matter what message he was sending it doesn't change anything. Blade you're a coward, you've been a coward you're whole career and look where it's gotten you...absolutely nowhere. You've been around forever and never won the big match, never held the main championships and never been appreciated by anybody who is anybody in this business. At Kingdom Come you have the chance to change that when you get in the ring with me but if you think for a second that you will...then your more deluded than I thought.

I've just found out moments ago that on Meltdown this week I'll be facing off against another WZCW rookie in Armando Paradyse. Now I don't really know too much about him but if he's anything like the other two rookies I've faced recently in Dr Alhazred and Brad Bomb then it's going to be an extremely difficult match up. Armando you got the short straw this week when you got picked to face me because I'm going to show you and the rest of the world why I’m the WZCW EurAsian Champion. It's not your fault and I've got nothing against you but you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This where my path to Kingdom Come picks up speed and I won't let Blade or Paradyse or anybody stop me in my tracks as I roll into Kingdom Come as the WZCW EurAsian Champion.

*Beckford drops the mike as 'Enya Stomp' hits again. He picks up the EurAsian Championship and takes a few moments just staring at the belt before signalling to crowd as he exits the ring. The scene fades*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back