Adventures of the 6th grade, and beyond.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Excuse spelling, I'm off my home computer right now, with this one lacking spell check. Reasons why I hate Internet Explore.

Anyways, I'm going to be explaining this kid back from 6th grade. A kid I've had quite an interesting history with. Keep in mind, This started 4 years ago. The kid is currently..pretty fucked up. He claims to have fed his little brother "poison ivy salad", and constantly thrives of attention from others. Mostly by humiliating himself and others in the process.

Before 6th grade, I did cub scouts. He was in my troop, but we only had 3 kids, I quit the year after. He wasn't bad here, a little hyper, but thats about it. We got along fine. Going into my transition into Middle School, I found myself with little to no friends. Before middle school, they put 20 kids in the same classroom for the entire day, so you normally socilialzed from that. He was in my homebase, and I sat next to him. We got along, and I used him as friendship while trying to survive this hell hole of selfish students, who'd feed you to the wolves in a heartbeat to save themselves. Matter of fact, this kid got me in trouble often in 6th grade, often ratting me out in the office too.

I was on the bus, and he had to sit in the front because he threw a nickle at some chick's eye. I kept him company. This was pretty much my fault, but he encouraged me. I took a pen out, and drew on the seat. Something stupid, like a smiley face. Being that he was supposed to sit there, they thought it was him, and he told them who it was immediatly. I knew why I got called down, and told the principal I knew it was wrong, and I was stupid for doing it. He decided to give me a detention instead of a suspension, because I was honest. Still had to pay 20.00$ to clean it though. It was still my fault, but if I was sitting by myself, I wouldn't have done it.

I got in trouble because he pushed a kid. I didn't actually get in trouble, but we all got chewed out in the office because of him, with me getting just as much blame as the kid. His name was Joey by the way. I should mention he was confirmed with ADHD. Another time when we we're walking from lunch, he attempted to push me into the girl's bathroom. Foolish middle school stuff, I never actually went in, but for joke sake, I did it to him the next day, and he went all the way in. A teacher saw him go out, and I suppose took him to the office. He also ratted me in a heartbeat. I get to the office, and he's crying like a little bitch. We never got in any trouble, but I started to get pissed off at him. I still ate lunch with him, and another group of kids though.

Around March, he "dated" this really ****ty, ugly chick. I kept making fun of her, and he got real pissed. Now he also "dated" a whole bunch of other chicks too, why, I don't know. Well he starts being real hostile towards me, swearing me out, and calling me some pretty harsh things. He's about to pour ice tea on me, and squeezed it, having it go everywhere. After this I pushed him out of his seat, and we both had to clean it up. We both ended up with an In School suspenion. It was kind of a little fued after this, we ate in different spots, with me staying with the original kids that I would stay eat with the next year, before the entire table splitting up into different spots, living me eating alone till 8th grade. Anyways, I ate with those kids, and he ate with these other kids. We gave each other dirty looks for the next week, until we decided to be friends again.

7th grade, I can't remember much about him, I still kinda hated him, but he didn't hate me as much. Towards 8th grade I was nice to him, but we split apart into different factions. Towards the second half of 7th grade, like I said, I started eating alone. Starting towards the middle of September, I wrote this fucked up toast I had to write in verbal written. It was a toast to Hitler (please note, I am note a Nazi, nor am I obsessed with Hitler. It was simply for the lulz), he laughed, and invited me to sit with him, who basically sat by himself, next to 3 kids. I sat with him for about a week, then he rarely came to school, and often sat in other locations. I started hanging out with the 3 other kids, who are pretty close to the types of people who go on 4chan, but they have gone on that site, nor are they as big of assholes as the btards there.

They are internet freaks, and all 4 of us had the "We didn't start the flame war" song but collegehumor memorized. (this is also around the time I developed that crush, as their table was right in front of ours). But these kids were often playing video games, obsessed with internet shows, and so fourth. They were nice though, I considered them best friends, but one time in Civics, I got in a little argument with one, and I jokingly said I we're not friends anymore. I sat at the other end of the table by myself, and ended up breaking apart from them. This left me alone for a quarter of 8th grade, where I was invited to sit with some other kids. I kinda switched from them, to being alone on occasion. I often enjoyed eating alone, as it gave me time to do homework.

I'll skip all the other details, as this thread is about Joey. But starting this year, I sat with a friend from the football team, and his friends, but at the beggining of the year, I sat with two juniors who I barely talked to. I finally accepted the invite to sit with the kids that I just talked about, so I left the two juniors, who didn't say a word to me the entire two months I sat there. They seemed like nice kids though.

Well this Joey kid, over the last 3 years, has turned into an attention freak. He used to be really smart, a matter of fact, he took pre algrabra in 6th grade. Now he doesn't care about grades, and always makes himself look like a fool. Either he'd be painted his nails, or running around, like I said, acting like an idiot. One time in the gym locker room, somebody had the idiotic sense to ask what would happen if me and him got in a fight. Well, Joey had the nerve to say "Well, I already kicked his ass 3 years ago". I replied with "Joey, you spilled ice tea on me, and then I pushed you down." I then said "I wouldn't wanna hit a ****** anyways." I said this jokingly by the way. I walked out of the locker room, and he hides behind a wall an pushes me when I walk past him. I shook him off, and just as I was about to start throwing punches, he runs away down the hall.

I get warnings from friends the next day, saying he's planning on fighting me the next day. Everybody thinks the Gym teacher is such a badass, and he is, but they say if a fight happens in gym, he'll just let it go. I highly doubt a grown man will just let it go like that. I suspect something happened in the past, where two kids we're simply acting like assholes, and one had enough and started pounding him. The teacher probably let it go for..a minute, and broke it up. Which started the rumor of him letting kids fight. They we're probably, juniors or seniors too. I doubt he'd stand there and watch two freshmen brawl out. That day, I get many, many talks from kids, urging me own, begging me to kick his ass.

The one class I had with him that day, I went in, and warned him not to do anything stupid, I said if he hits me, I'm pounding the shit out of him, but I also warned him not to start anything. His response "I would hit a ******", and laughed in my face.

I didn't want to fight, the first play off game that our team has ever gone to would be that day, and not only would I not be there, but I'd also get kicked off the team, and suspended from school. After school Thursday, I was going out for practice, and saw the gym teacher in his office. I informed him that the kid was planning on starting something in his class the next day, and I explained how I don't want to get in any situations on a Friday, right before that huge game. He agreed, and told me he wouldn't even be there Friday, and said he'd inform the vice principal. I also talked to the starting Wide Reciever on our team, who him and the other starting players have befriended me this year, giving me rides home, and constantly talking to me in hallways, or through text. I asked for advice, and I asked him what I should do (this was before I talked to the gym teacher), well he said he knows this kid well, and he would tell him to calm down, and that I was cool.

That next morning, he walks up to me (the Joey kid, the one who wants to fight), and says "is it on", I said "No, what don't you fucking get about this, I'm not ruining my Friday by fighting you. He said fine, if you don't wanna fight, then fine. He said I was a pussy, and walked away.

I still watched my back, but found out by later that day, the gym teacher did in fact tell the VP, and gave him a detention for threating me or something. Other kids, who constantly fuck with the poor soul, encourging him to do stupid shit, to see him make a fool of himself, which he constantly does, asked him if he was gonna fight me today. I heard him say he couldn't, because the principal talked to him. I still kept my eye on him the whole time, and also heard him say that he was just planning on hitting me with a volleyball anyways. I heard from others he was planning on punching me from behind though.

During Gym class, I confronted him, asking him why he wanted to fight anyways, turns out he was all butt hurt because I called him ******ed. I explained I was messing with him, and I suppose we sorted things out. The kid constantly still trys to get attention. He signed up for being a cheerleader for powderpuff fooball. Which he did, and he came to school...wearing a cheerleading uniform..with his legs shaved. There was seniors on the football team who were cheerleaders too, and had to wearing the cheerleading outfit, but they didn't shave their legs. Most of the seniors were coaches though. It was just our kicker, and one of the linemen who's girlfriend was playing, we're the ones who we're cheerleaders.

I refuse to give this kid the attention he wants, but he ratted me out last week for "cutting class", we have this stupid class called "grad project", well it isn't that stupid, it helps us with graduation, and college courses, but we won't be getting to serious with it until next year. This year we just take surveys. Anyways, I wasn't exactly cutting, I thought it was a study hall day, and went to study hall. I had my backpack, and books in my study hall, and was on my way to the bathroom, I saw this kid who was walking to Grad project, and I said "Shit, do we have grad project", he said yes, and I said "Screw it, I'm staying in Study hall." well the Joey kid hears this, and tells the Grad teacher immediatly. She calls my study hall, and I have to go there. She just gives me a tardy or something.

The last two paragraphs are pretty recent. The cheerleading thing is just from this last Thursday, and the cutting class thing is from Monday of this week. This kid is...real messed up the. He's pretty physco, and constantly trys hitting on girls who have boyfriends, and trying to fight people who are way stronger then him. I would get my ass kicked by a lot of people, but this kid...this kid I could beat the living shit out of. He's also mentioned having to see many people about his "problems". I'm just hoping he doesn't break in the next 4 years, and I make it through High School without a school shooting.

Yeah, I was just about to say. Don't bitch at the length, this was requested. Plus, it takes a lot longer to type then it does to read.

You know how bored I am right now? I just read the entire thing.

1. Why you egg him on like that? If you don't like the kid, ignore him, don't constantly befriend him.
2. You cut class when you went to study hall instead of class.
3. Why would this kid start shooting up the school? It seems like his only violent tendencies are towards you, who egged him on.
4. If you don't want to give him attention, why did you write what seems to be the equivalent of a 2 or 3 page essay about him?

What are you, an obvious troll, or a big asshole?

When i was in high school it was about image, it was like the jungle, you go crying to the teacher grassing the other kid up, he is right you are a pussy.

You know how bored I am right now? I just read the entire thing.
Then why'd you read the whole thing, it get's pretty boring after the first paragraph, so obviously something kept you going.

1. Why you egg him on like that? If you don't like the kid, ignore him, don't constantly befriend him.

I'm finally starting to ignore him, in fact, I've tried to ignore him. It's the other kids egging him on that is fucking him up.

2. You cut class when you went to study hall instead of class.

I thought it was a day to go to study hall, it was Monday, and I lost track of what rotation day it was. I literally thought I was to go to study hall, and already checked in for my class in study hall. The kid who told me it was grad project, loves to fuck with me, I never know when he's telling the truth, plus, I figured I could attempt to get out of grad project by beleiving it was study hall. The Grad teacher couldn't give me anything more then a tardy anyways, because they have no way of proving that I intentionally went to Study hall instead, as far as they know, it was an easy mix up.

3. Why would this kid start shooting up the school? It seems like his only violent tendencies are towards you, who egged him on.

This kid is fucking crazy. Only violent tendencies towards me? I'm 95% sure I mentioned how he sexually harrases girls, and picks fights with people all the time, egging them on to fight them. I know 3 kids of the top of my head who he wanted to fight. Plus, did I mention how he thrives off attention? 15 times? Ok.

4. If you don't want to give him attention, why did you write what seems to be the equivalent of a 2 or 3 page essay about him?
I said above that this was requested, by Coco. To be honest, I really didn't want to sit there for an hour and a half typing this. And yes, it was an hour and a half, or pretty close. Go into the High School reinveintion thread, and see my post where I told Coco it'd be up shortly, and compare it to when this was posted.

When i was in high school it was about image, it was like the jungle, you go crying to the teacher grassing the other kid up, he is right you are a pussy.

It's not about image, or the jungle anymore. At least not in my High School. Yes, I am a pussy because I didn't fight somebody. Getting in a fight is totally great for my future. That's just what colleges look for.

I may be a pussy, but you're a fucking ******. The type of giant asshole who would encourage somebody to do something stupid.Now look where you are, a grown man, calling a 14 year old a pussy over a wrestling forum. Congratulations, your jungle of a high school turned you into so much. I didn't want to get jumped, so I did everything I could to prevent it.

Now not only did I smooth things out, I avoided a fight, and avoided denting my future. I regret nothing.

So let me get this straight, you would not get into college if you fought this kid? As you say you are a little kid and kids get into scraps all the time why does this dent your prestigous future journalistic career?

Why dont you get a blog to share all this emo shit with your internet friends anyways, i also think you should go all columbine on your school except skip the part where you storm the school and just blow your own brains out mmkay.

Obviously those little scraps have never gone onto my record back in middle school, if I would per say, pounded the shit out of this kid, I would without doubt get suspended, and like I also mentioned, get kicked off the football team. This school has a strict rule towards fighting, and not only would I get kicked off team this year, but I wouldn't be able to play for the next 3 years to come, which I highly intend on doing.

If I was a college scout, I wouldn't give any academic scholar ships to a kid who got into any sort of fight. Yes, college scouts look at that type of stuff, probably the reason you didn't get anywhere good, am I right?

Tributes, as your only friend on this forum, I have to tell you that your life is still in danger.

This whackjob is clearly going to smash the shit out of you before graduation, that's what he was insinuating by dogging you in about grad class.

You need to strike first. Go to his house while he's at school, rape and murder his mum, siblings and animals, and then burn that motherfucker down to the ground. He'll know just who he's fucking with then.

You get scouted for being the waterboy now?

First of all, we have watergirls on our team, they don't do that shit anymore either. Obviously the ghetto inner city school you went to, where it was such a jungle, didn't do that.

Secondly, I play Wide Reciever and Safety. I have no intetion with playing football in college. I was talking about academic scouts and scholarships, but you're so much of a mindless asshole, I think I have more respect for Macca.

Then why'd you read the whole thing, it get's pretty boring after the first paragraph, so obviously something kept you going.
No, I was at the Laundrymat and there were nothing on the TVs, so I literally had nothing to do, and read this.

I'm finally starting to ignore him, in fact, I've tried to ignore him. It's the other kids egging him on that is fucking him up.
You were giving in. Just don't talk to the guy. If he talks to you, walk on. You giving him ANY attention makes an attention hog keep coming back to you.

I thought it was a day to go to study hall, it was Monday, and I lost track of what rotation day it was. I literally thought I was to go to study hall, and already checked in for my class in study hall. The kid who told me it was grad project, loves to fuck with me, I never know when he's telling the truth, plus, I figured I could attempt to get out of grad project by beleiving it was study hall. The Grad teacher couldn't give me anything more then a tardy anyways, because they have no way of proving that I intentionally went to Study hall instead, as far as they know, it was an easy mix up.
Were you at school that day? Yes. Were you at the class you were supposed to be at? No. That's cutting class, whether you meant to or not doesn't matter.

This kid is fucking crazy. Only violent tendencies towards me? I'm 95% sure I mentioned how he sexually harrases girls, and picks fights with people all the time, egging them on to fight them. I know 3 kids of the top of my head who he wanted to fight. Plus, did I mention how he thrives off attention? 15 times? Ok.
ok then. Fighting =/= shooting.

I said above that this was requested, by Coco. To be honest, I really didn't want to sit there for an hour and a half typing this. And yes, it was an hour and a half, or pretty close. Go into the High School reinveintion thread, and see my post where I told Coco it'd be up shortly, and compare it to when this was posted.
OK, I didn't know that, and really can't be bothered reading even more about high school. Especially since I'm back home watching my college football team Notre Dame.

Ghettos in Scotland?

And people have a problem with me being all ******ish, it's the streets that made me that way.

Oh, Macca. If only you were serious about us being best friends, the joy that would have made me. Maybe in another life.

images

Sully, I appreciate the effort you put into typing this up. Rep is coming your way for that. Now, onto the issue at hand.

This Joey kid (is this Joey kid his name or an alias?) may seem to be an odd bird, but that doesn't make him stupid or ******ed. You mention that he used to be "smart" and then began to grow into an attention ****e and neglect his grades. Has it crossed your mind that he's grown bored without a proper academic challenge? It can certainly happen and has been known to lead to gifted children acting out. Couple that with what may be ADHD and there you have it. However, that's no reason to insinuate that he's no longer "smart." At that age, he's gotten through a good bulk of his intellectual development and he likely still retains the capacity to succeed in an academic setting, which is what I expect you usually equate with intelligence. So he likely still has the good upstairs. I really just think you need to be more sensitive to the manner in which he chooses to express himself and appreciate him for who he is.

To further inform this point of view, take the case of Rob Van Dam. He was academically gifted but grew bored without anyone really pushing him and he acted out many a time in school. That said, would we make fun of Rob Van Dam for being ******? I sure hope not. Remember RVD whenever this Joey kid grinds your gears and react accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back