So, sixth grade is a bitch

I hated Sixth grade, all my teachers thought I was stupid as shit, and wanted to hold me back, but it was the teachers that were making me fall behind. I hated my math teacher, my reading and science teacher was a stupid bitch that thought I was ******ed, and would always jump at the chance to find something againts me (One time a kid was being annoying, and some other kid told on him, saying he keeps bugging him, and kinda pointing. Well turns out the kid can't point well, and it looked like he was pointing at me. My teacher yelled, and I never got a chance at explaining myself.) My History teacher was a complete bitch, who is old a dirt. My uncle had her, and she took my Uncle to court because he made a fist (at his side), she thought he was going to punch her -.-. Turns out it wasn't a good idea to tell her she had my uncle, and she hated me for the entire year.

Well my parents knew I shouldn't be held back, and they yelled at the teachers, and I went onto the next grade, having full straight A's. Except math, I was to re-take my 6th grade math class, with the teacher I thought was the spawn of the devil. I did what I was supposed to do, didn't goof off, and did all my work correctly. I loved my math now, and thought she was really nice. I got bumped back up to 7th grade math half way through the year.

Then there was 8th grade, loved all my teachers this year too. Easy year for me, except I had a little trouble with a certain girl (Unwanted update: She got her nose pierced and I 100% find her unattractive now, I don't roll with bitches who stick metal in their face. I started finding her unattractive back in May, when she died her hair some shitty color, but the nose pierce was the icing on the cake). Now I'm in 9th grade, and it's a hell of a lot easier then middle school. I mean shit..you woulda thought High School was hard. It's like going from North Korea to the United States or something.

2nd grade had to be the worst for me. That was the year I was diagnosed with ADD.

Sixth grade is nothing compared to what will be the four most repetitive years of schooling in your life: High School.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back